Capsules, Powder, Vegan

Relief at last!

I tried two different types of HRT to manage hot flushes, mood swings and sleepness nights as a result of menopause with limited success as I developed gastric reflux. It took a little while, arond 4 to 6 weeks to feel the full effects but my sleep has improved and my hot flushes are less common and less intense. They have indeed lived up to their name as I feel happier, less irritable.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Shirley M.

Shirley M.South East Queensland, QLD

It's making a difference!

I've been taking this powder for only a short time & already I'm feeling so much better within myself, have more energy & I've lost a couple of kg (thrilled about this!). It's the only change I've made so it has to be this. I have reordered already so I don't run out.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$90.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Good bye moody blues

Am in early stages of menopause and was really starting to struggle with mood swings. Decided to give HH a go and am so happy I did. Hubby was pretty happy also. 100% has helped with mood swings

Purchased for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I trust this product

I've been taking HH on and off for a couple of years, for peri menopause symptoms, but this year I cant get by without it. It stabilised my mood, anxiety, hormones and weight. I add happy greens occasionally and am looking forward to the release of happy calm. Quality herbs in effective combinations and doses at a reasonable price. Great online support community too. I won't be going back to my naturopath, due to cost, and I get this same advice from the HH practitioners. This is an excellent alternative treatment plan.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Adelaide bound

Adelaide boundCentral, SA

Back to my normal happy self!

I started experiencing hot flushes, you know the kind that steam up your glasses, destroy your sleep and ruin your self esteem. At the young end of 50 I knew there must be something I could do, and a friend recommended Happy Hormones to me. I was happy to try anything 'natural' as I had previously been determined to have a no drugs approach to Menopause. After a couple of weeks of taking the capsules the hot flushes had gone completely. I did experience one bout of turning into a fire breathing shrew after the hot flushes stopped, but thankfully this was a one off and I am now back to my normal nice happy pleasant self. I know I really appreciate this and so does my husband.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$99.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Great results

I was recommended this product by a friend who had had success with them. I thought I had nothing to lose so ordered. The product arrived quickly, the afyer care has been great and I am really happy with my results. My moods are a lot better. My stresses are still there but my reactions are better. Would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$99.00.

Very happy :)

I gave happy hormones go, and l am very happy so far. I feel a lot better, more energy and sleeping a bit better. Looking forward to trying happy bladder :)

Purchased in June 2020 for A$100.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Natalie Pearson

Natalie PearsonMid North Coast, NSW

Helped my hot flushes

I didn’t have my glasses on when I first read how much to take. I thought I saw 1 tablespoon and within 3 days my hot flushes were gone!!! And then I re-read with my glasses on .... Woops it was meant to be 1 teaspoon! So I dropped it back but my flushes came back! So for me... the tablespoon worked!!! I dont know if that dosage is ok but it works for me! Lol!! Maybe the HH team can answer that??

Purchased in August 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Jinty

JintyWestern Australia

No more Hot Flushes!

Only been taking this product for around 3 weeks and my hot flushes at night are completely gone. I also feel less tired, foggy, sluggish. I definitely would recommend HH

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Better than HRT

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Great Product

I am perimenopausal and have been taking HH for around 18 months now and I feel it has helped me feel better balanced emotionally. It also really helps keep me regular.

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Leanne

Leanne

Very pleased with the results

I have been taking 2 HH capsules every evening for approximately 12 months now and feel great. I am 59 years old and have only just started going through menopause in the past 2 years. I started with very irregular periods, hot flushes and just yfelt so sad most of the time. After taking HH within 3 months my hot flushes pretty much stopped and I felt so much better within myself. I still get a random period but very light and very few now. I highly recommend this product it’s all natural so no nasty side effects - I feel great

Purchased in October 2020 for A$99.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Where have you been all my life?

I have suffered from hormonal imbalances my whole adult life, you name a symptom and I’ve had it. On the reg. I’ve tried everything from the pill, the Mirena iud, acupuncture, weird herbal concoctions that borderline on voodoo... the works. Nothing has even come close to giving me the relief that I’ve received from taking HH. My periods are not as intense, my pms is diminished, my mood is way better and I feel a lot more energised and focused. Life savers.

Purchased in September 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Donna

DonnaSouthern and Hills, SA

I can't live without my Happy Hormones

I can't live without my Happy Hormones, God help people if I miss a week accidently of course, but I really notice, so do people around me. They are amazing in so many ways. My energy levels and my mood are definately better. Also having better digestive system with my Happy greens only a week in

Purchased in October 2019.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
IngSav

IngSavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A sanity and health saviour in SOOO many ways!

Purchased in September 2020 at happyhealthyyou.com.au for A$129.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried it after 1 year of sussing it out

Purchased in September 2020 for A$93.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Lee

LeeWestern Australia

Really loving these products

I’ve been taking Happy Turmeric & Happy Greens for about 3 weeks now, I’m feeling so much better with less bloating and less stomach upset that I had been experiencing for the last 6 months and am amazed how much better I feel in the 3 weeks of taking HT & HG. I take a 15ml shot of each before bed and have just ordered my second lot in the bigger 1000ml bottles. I’m very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend to give it a try.

Purchased in September 2020.

Lisa

LisaVictoria

Changed my world

I was recommended to take Happy Hormones after complaining about Menopause symptoms to friends. So glad I listened as they have made such a difference to my mood, sleep and restless legs. They really have improved my symptoms.

Purchased at Happy Healthy You for A$99.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Who said there wasn’t a magic potion? So happy this is offered in vegan form!

Who knew hormones mess with sleep?! A problem I have never experienced before in 39 years! I’m unbelievably happy this product is offered in a vegan form. (& so tasty too)!

Tegan C

Tegan CIllawarra, NSW

No results

I have been taking 2 servings a day of the HH vegan powder for over 2 months and have seen no improvement in my PCOS (mood swings, acne, irregular periods, night sweats etc.) If anything my moods are worse. I would not recommend this product and i will not purchase again

Purchased in June 2020.

Effective WithinDid not work

Suby

Subyasked

Hi
I have been taking happy hormones for a week & a half & feel great but have been having some diarrhoea problems. It’s seems to be getting progressively worse will this subside if I continue to take them.

Annette
Annette

It could be just your body detoxing but get on the site and ask one of the support team

Happy Healthy You
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Suby. Best if you drop our practitioner team an email and they can advise you for your unique situation. It is most likely a dose change we need to make. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

kirsty.inglis1

kirsty.inglis1asked

Happy Hormones

Will HH have a positive effect on someone without ovaries?

Jill T

Jill Tasked

Happy Hormones

Hello I am now on Blood Pressure medication and wanting to know are these supplements safe to take with them? I am 64 Thanks Jill T.

Tbh
Tbh

Is happy hormones Gluten free

Maz
Maz

For further info I suggest you email
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au
A Naturopath will answer any questions. Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
Capsules

Capsules

Powder

Powder

4.9
Vegan

Vegan

CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health