Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones

Powder, Capsules, Vegan

See the Best Stress / Anxiety Relief Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cathy

CathyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

HAPPY HORMONES ... HAPPY ME

I am certain HH and HG will be my friends forever.

I am slowly weaning myself off BIH and so far had no flushes and my energy levels are amazing and my sleep is so good.

I genuinely feel better within myself both physically and emotionally.

I am so grateful for these products and the real difference they have made to my well-being and my quality of life.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Cathy. Having your body produce its own hormones naturally is certainly a much better way to manage menopause. You not only feel better but the whole process is shorter compared to taking BHRT.

Joy Read

Joy ReadSydney, NSW

Love love love a customer forever!

Gone are my tormented mood swings, I now have so much more energy and I feel like my hectic life of 3 teenagers, a boyfriend & shift work are more doable. Thank you team

Purchased in November 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Life can get hectic so having balanced hormones is critical to get the most out of it.

Best product

Been taking H H for three years and can not imagine my life without it now. Best product ever. Thanks to everyone from the happy hormones crew for making such a change in so many lives

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Jodie.

Rochelle Watch

Rochelle WatchRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product! Ive taken it for years & cant live without it!! Thank you Happy Hormones team.

Happy Hormones Powder help me maintain a positive mood space - less stress - overall a fabulous supplement to my diet.
Id love to keep taking it for the rest of my life!

Purchased in April 2016 for $130.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Rochelle. Really glad you are feeling so much better.

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

This is perfect; cant live without it.

Love the capsule, so easy to take especially when traveling. I never leave home with out them, they are life changing and make my day so much easier to get through with out all the constant hot flushes. They also in my opinion help me feel calmer and more focused. Thank you for a wonderful product. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2016 for $99.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Kerry for your review. Very happy you are feeling so much better.

Melissa M.Sydney, NSW

It is amazing!

This year I have been on an emotional rollercoaster leading up to that time of the month. I was completely irrational, crying uncontrollably and incredibly anxious. I couldn't handle it any longer, I was then told about Happy Hormones. I have been on them now for 3 months and I am a changed person. I recommend these to everyone.

Purchased in August 2019 for $99.00.

Melissa M.

Thank you for your reply. I have just ordered a bottle of happy greens with my recent order. Looking forward to seeing the benefits.

Micky Taylor

Micky TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING !!!

It stops night sweats, mood swings and hot flushes. Its incredibly good and life changing!
I mix the powder with my favourite fruit juice and drink twice everyday for best results !!

Purchased in January 2017 for $52.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great Micky. Really happy you are doing so well.

Helen

HelenCentral, SA

No more night sweats

My hubby and I are so happy after 3 months of happy hormones. No more night sweats. Happy days. Will be telling all my friends to give these a trial. Thanks Jeff and crew.

Purchased in August 2019 for $99.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

So happy you you found our solution Helen. Thank you for spreading the word.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Like the product but very very bad service

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry to hear about your order issue Trish. The team have been following up and we understand it was delivered to you today.

Samantha CloughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones gave me my life back!

I have been taking Happy Hormones for a few months now and i cannot rate it highly enough. My stress and anxiety levels have decreased significantly, i feel like a calmness has come over me- things that used to make me stress dont anymore, i have been able to halve the medication i take for anxiety.
Sleep- i used to wake up every morning at 3am, haven't slept well for years, now i sm sleeping until 5 to 5.30am, when my alarm goes off- i no longer have to take sleeping tablets.
Hot flushes and brain fog have just about gone, in general i just feel so much better.
I feel the best i have in years- I wish i had found Happy Hormones earlier!!!

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your Review Samantha. There are so many benefits for your overall health based on sleeping better, reduced anxiety and a reduction in feeling stressed. Really happy you are doing so well.

Fantastic product!

Happy Hormones has greatly improved my sleep quality, moods and hot flushes after only a few months. Fantastic, natural product. Was hesitant to buy due to cost but worth every cent. Highly recommended. Thankyou

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Emm. Really happy you are doing so well. The upfront expense may seem daunting but it lasts a long time and works out at a dollar a day.

Diane D

Diane DHobart, TAS

Sanity savers

I have been on these for a number of years. It keeps me balanced and feeling much more normal. It doesn't happen immediately, it takes some time for your hormones to balance. I needed a bit of extra help to get rid of night sweats which I had for over 15 years. I took sage tablets and sage tea along with the capsules and they have all gone. I would recommend anyone thinking about taking these to give them a try, nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Purchased in November 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Diane. Exactly....nothing to lose and everything to gain. 3500++ ladies on our website giving 5 star reviews can't be wrong. Im really happy you are doing so well.

Tanya F.

Tanya F.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Love HH can't be without

More calmer and clearer than ever before. I love HH, HG and HT and cannot wait to try HW. No more menstrual cramps since taking and lighter flow. Normally other vitamins and minerals would give me headaches and hives but I have never suffered any negative side effects from happy hormones only positive side effects.

Purchased in July 2019 at Happy healthy you for $99.90.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Tanya. Happy Hormones is very different from everything else available over the counter. It is far more complex and effective in its action. Really happy you are doing so well.

Product is great

Product is great however I had great difficulty getting it delivered to NZ. Its over 4 weeks and it still hasn't been sent from Australia because they don't deliver to PO Boxes. Nothing on their ordering system that alerts you to this. Their policy is to act only when you query why you don't have the product. Payment to them is instantaneous though. They do not actively check on deliveries and to mind don't really care whether you get it or not. Countless emails later and I am still waiting.

Purchased in October 2019 for $107.51.

Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Maree. Im glad you are feeling better. Yes it is an issue with NZ and we are looking to supply directly from NZ in the near future to improve the delivery times. Stay tuned and we will let you know.

TracySydney, NSW

Miracles Do Happen !

Purchased in September 2019 for $99.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Tracey for the nice review. Very happy that you are doing so well.

Tracy

I am going great and couldnt be without these , i am a little worried on the black gonosh but will keep onto my health , would you recommend having a break from the HH ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

There is a lot of misinformation about black cohosh. Millions of ladies take it everyday without any incidence. We have ladies now taking happy hormones for 5 years without any issues.

Laura B.

Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally

I started taking the capsules a month ago and have already noticed my skin clearing up and my mood improving significantly. I have tried to many other vitamins and supplements over the past 10 years and nothing has helped, so I am very happy with this product.

Purchased in September 2019.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Ive started HH 4weeks ago and have had a headache pretty much everyday . I have eliminated other things

On the upside they have reduced the hot flushes at night and I am sleeping a lot better. Also I have noted my brain is not so foggy which is good

Purchased in September 2019 at Green Line Organic Direct for $100.00.

Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

Very happy

I was told about Happy Hormones by a friend who I have know for more than 30 years, she had noticed a change in me and thought they may help. Well she was right, I feel more relaxed & sleeping much better, thankyou to my friend and Happy Hormones.

Purchased in September 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Often family and friends are the best guide to how hormones may be impacting your emotional well-being. Im really happy you are feeling so much better.

Brook W.

Brook W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

love,love,love

No more mouth ulcers,have had ulcers for 8 years but couldn't find out why,started HH and they went. I have also been taking the greens and turmeric along with liver detox.

Purchased in October 2017 at internet for $100.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Brook. It is probably the Happy Turmeric and Greens thats stopping the mouth ulcers which is a reflection on your improved digestive function.

Berry

BerryGippsland, VIC

Life saver

Quite simply, they saved my life. I will never be without them. I wasn’t coping with mood swings and hot flushes but now moods are stable and flushes are nearly gone.

Purchased in July 2019 for $99.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Wow powerful story Berry. Really happy we could help you and give you back control of your health.

Lorraine J.

Lorraine J.asked

Hi ,I am premenopurse I have lost my sex drive and alway cring and have on energy got told this may help me ..Lorraine

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Jump onto our website Lorraine and take our online assessment and you can get started from there. www.happyhealthyyou.com.au

Lynne A.

Lynne A.asked

just wondering about the HH capsules versus powder?

Samantha Clough

Personally i haven't tried the powder yet but i think i will as its the more economical of the 2 and they basically have the same ingredients. Really its a personal preference which one you use, i went for the capsules first because I was scared that i wouldn't like the taste, but thats just me. I have seen other ladies who like it

Jus

Jusasked

4 capsules total a day seems a lot (2 morning, 2 evening). Is it possible to take a lesser dose and it still be effective?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

One of the reasons HH works so well is we reach the therapeutic level for every active ingredient. So yes its important to reach this level to begin. Every lady is different however and some find they can reduce after the first few months. Others may need to increase. The other option is to have a teaspoon of the powder once a day.

Samantha Clough

Hi Jus, the reason i am taking 4 in the morning and 4 at night is because i have just stopped talking HRT. At the start i was only taking 2 twice daily and had brilliant result, once my body gets used to not having the HRT, i will start to reduce back to 4 a day again. .

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives