Capsules, Powder, Vegan
See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

LouiseC
LouiseCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Have been taking HH for 4 years on a daily basis and have felt the benefits. Have recently introduced HC into my morning routine and and happy that I have - I feel calmer and healthier

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

good results to start

I have been on HH for about 3 weeks for hot flushes and night sweats. within the first few days i noticed results and went from night sweats every 20mins to about 3 a night. i was stoked but they are now back again. not as bad but still more than i want.

Purchased in July 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Hollie B
Hollie BSydney, NSW

Love the products and ethos of HH

I switched to HH a couple of years ago when the brand I was using ceased production. It's been fantastic as I'm not suffering any major symptoms at all through peri-menopause. I've tried the liquid Tumeric and became addicted to the flavour. I just re-ordered the Lym-fat-tics cream because I love how it makes my skin look and feel. Thanks HH for everything you stand for.

Purchased in January 2019.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Mironne G
Mironne GSydney, NSW

Oestrogen dominance

I'd been taking HH for years. Decided I must be through peri-menopause and stopped. Had several blood tests over the 4 months. Oestrogen went up 18 times (from my baseline level) and I put on 4kgs....I was back on the HH quick smart and added Happy Liver. 9 months later and my oestrogen levels are back down to their baseline level.

Sonia
Sonia

So happy there is something out there that actually works with menopause symptoms!!

Happy Hormones has helped with my menopausal symptoms. Initially eliminating hot flashes, night sweats and helped me sleep better.

Although now, I’m going through a very stressful period, the hot flashes came back, but nothing like I used to suffer with.

Further to this, you receive follow up assistance from a Happy Healthy You Naturopathy specialist - which I haven’t been able to follow through with at this stage - however I feel confident they will be spot on.

I am so happy I tried using Happy Hormones, and will continue to do so.

Purchased in June 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Nikki B.
Nikki B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy hormones

Happy hormone capsules
I am turning 50 and I have been on HH for more than 4 years . I never really thought they were doing anything for me until I stopped taking them . I started to reduce my intake and noticed I started hot sweats and more restless sleep. But the worst part I started putting on weight !!! Then it clicked so I started back on back to my normal HH routine . Sometimes you don’t realise something is working until you stop !

Purchased in July 2021 for $99.00.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

ALWAYS HAPPY!!

I’ve been using a range HH products for a long time and they definitely make a huge difference. There are times when I get slack and forget to order before I run out and this is where I really know that they work because symptoms return when I don’t stick to my HH regimen.

Purchased in April 2020.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Nicola Jones
Nicola JonesPerth, WA

Amazing

Amazing
The happy hormones has made such a huge difference in my life and now my daughter is taking them as well and she is such a different person since starting on the happy hormones

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Elle L.
Elle L.South East Queensland, QLD

Be very careful

Please do your research and talk with your doctor before talking the happy hormones. Also look up TGA complaints and research properly what each ingredient claims to achieve...! I took them for just under 2 weeks, developed severe palpitations. A cardiologist told me that they were caused by HH unregulated ingredient(s) or way of extraction of ingredient(s). No quality control either and zero medical evidence that they are beneficial.

Purchased in July 2021 at Website for $100.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Deirdre
DeirdreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Happy hormones have been the best thing I have ever done! Hot flushes have gone, I'm sleeping better and my anxiety has decreased. The best investment you could make! Don't hesitate

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
DeeC
DeeCNorth West, QLD

Highly recommended

Very happy with happy hormones, I have been taking it for 7 months and hot flush gone, can sleep very well and some friend I haven't seen for sometime has commented that I'm looking younger, highly recommend the product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $165.00.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
MJOHNSON
MJOHNSON Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy indeed

My experience with HH is the same as everyone else. Am happy with the product and will continue to use this product. I just purchased my second bottle including HL.

Purchased in October 2020 for $99.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Rach
RachSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Fabulous i wish i was on this many yrs ago. Ive found mood swings have stopped helped me handle stress and i really notice when im wearing off it and need another dose. Love it

Purchased in July 2020 for $39.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • None

Julie A.
Julie A.Sydney, NSW

It helped me to sleep and my Hair and nails improved in strength

I initially used for Menopause symptoms hot flushes and insomnia. I suffer from Thyroiditis and Periodontal disease. it helped with bloating , my nails growing , no splitting and less hair loss

Purchased in March 2015 for $50.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Shazza
ShazzaIllawarra, NSW

Cant Live Without HH

I started taking HH , as my moods were terrible & was recommended by a friend . I’ve been taking them now just over 12mths & felt great , we have been renovating our home & nearly at the end & money has been tight , so I didn’t re-order when getting low , Wow did I notice a difference I’ve been cranky , had bad anxiety & felt overall horrible ..... so my answer was I need to reorder my pills !!!!

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Cancergirl
Cancergirlasked
Capsules

I am 61..just.. have been on hrt for 10 years..decided to wean myself off completely.
All symptoms came back.. mainly hot flushes..
I notice that some reviews are saying they have been taking HH for 2/3 years ..
Question 1:
Has the quality of ingredients of HH changed?
Question 2:
Do they contain fillers
Question 3.
Is more better.. ?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. This is a third party review site. Can you drop us an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and our team will be happy to help you.

chookmoo
chookmooasked
Capsules

I have been taking the Happy Hormones tablets since January this year. I still get hot flushes which is why I started on these, I am nearly out & not sure if I should continue to buy them! How do I know if they are helping me or not?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi there. Can I ask what dose you are taking? Also we have a lot of other tips and tricks you can try to minimise flushes. Have you been in touch with our practitioner team?

Amanda
Amanda asked
Happy Hormones

Are these ok for my 13 year old daughter who is menstruating and gets very emotional the week before her periods are due?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes Happy Hormones would be idea for her Amanda. Drop our team an email and they can best advise you about dosage. Support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Happy Hormones

The Happy Hormones range can help maintain a healthy hormonal balance, largely using herbs and other natural ingredients.

It’s available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder or capsules (also vegan-friendly). The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens, and at 60 capsules for $39.95, not too expensive if you want a trial run.

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Compare all 3 Happy Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health