Powder, Capsules, Vegan

• Side Effects
    • None (190)
    • Mild side effects (15)
    • Short-term physical illness (2)
  • Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (179)
    • Moderate Improvement (21)
    • No Effect (4)
    • Felt Worse (3)
    • Mild Improvement (3)

Dun

DunCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unbelievable.!! They work!! I sleep.

Unbelievable.!! Was recommended to me by another user . I did not have much hope but the nightsweats and lack of sleep were horrible. I tried... and I have not stopped since. It took 3-4 weeks to kick in but the past 6 months of sleep are so worth it !! They work!!

Side Effects
  • None

Jen

JenSouth West, WA

Brilliant stuff

Can’t live life without these, have been taking them for a few years now and definitely know if I’ve forgotten to take them, have recommended them to many friends who now swear by them too

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the review Jen and for being a positive advocate for our approach.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Hormones

Happy hormones is a wonderful product that really works in helping to reduce or eliminate menopause symptoms, this is a truly amazing product. The capsules are easy to take anytime and anywhere.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Heather. Really happy you are managing your menopause naturally.

Dissatisfied customer

Dissatisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic!

I have had lots of bad service with this company. They have been difficult from start to finish. Caused me unnecessary stress and pain and they need to better educate their staff

Purchased in January 2020 for $100.00.

Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry again we were not able to help you Michelle. The group is 160,000 strong and our team do the best they can to keep it a safe and happy place to be. It’s a shame we would not help you like all the other women.

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

Menopause godsend

This product has significantly helped me manage common symptoms of premenopause. Didn't want to go go down the HRT route and am happy to have found something with natural ingredients.

Purchased for $123.04.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

That’s great Mel. Menopause is a natural process so it makes sense to manage it naturally.

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helped me when I needed it the most!

I would not be coping this well if it wasn’t for HH! I have been using it for 3 years and have had great results and will continue to use it for as long as I need it.

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Bridget. I am really happy we are able to give you a better quality of life and feel so much better.

Von Pelleri

Von PelleriRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product.

HH is a fantastic product. It certainly has significantly reduced my menopause symptoms over the past 12 months. I'm not symptom free, but I'm not prepared to go on HRT. Healthy food choices, exercise and gut health are just as important to maintain the status quo.
I use the powder so I have the ability to easily alter the amount depending on the symptoms. Like most people, I fall off the wagon from time to time, and over indulge in life's luxuries of good food and wine, and hence can pay the price! But up I get, and keep up the HH.

Purchased for $120.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Von.

Dorothy Bray

Dorothy BraySydney, NSW

Bladder peace.

Hello,
just a note to say that since taking 2 Happy Bladder capsules each morning
my bladder has been calm of irritations and frequent nightly visits to the loo
have fallen significantly.
I recommend this product girls.
Dorothy Bray

Purchased in July 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Glad you are feeling so much better on Happy bladder. It’s an amazing product.

Lana K.

Lana K.South East Queensland, QLD

From a skeptic: WORTH IT

Purchased in December 2019 at Happyhealthyyou.com.au for $99.95.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Lana. I am very happy you are feeling better and we were able to convert yet another skeptic:)

Ali F

Ali F

Good for mood!

It didn't do much for my crazy hot flashes but it has definitely improved as well as help to level out my mood. I am on my 4th container (450g) of powder so have using it for a couple of years now.

Purchased at Happy Hormones for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product didn’t arrive

Product didn’t arrive after 1 month - was hopeful that this product might be of assistance. I researched this product and Sounds amazing but was disappointed when it didn’t arrive - staff were helpful but dispatch was slow even on the second attempt. Full refund received once requested.

Purchased in December 2019 for $128.00.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry you had issues with delivery Melissa. We have recently changed shipping companies in an effort to improve delivery so we hope to see better service moving forward.

Ange H

Ange HHunter Region, NSW

Balance!

Happy Hormones has improved my balance in life both physically and emotionally. It’s Enabled me to have a calmer approach day to day and feels wonderful being a better version of me.

Purchased in December 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Really happy you are feeling so much better Ange.

Helps with PMDD Symptoms

Happy Homones really helps with Pmdd Symptoms. Able to go to work everyday rather than have a week of work. I'm not as teary & hormonal. Worth it's weight in gold.!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $60.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thats great to hear you are doing so well Angie. PMDD is a complex condition however certainly can be managed with the right advice and products as you have discovered.

lisa264Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product

I’m early finished my first bottle of happy hormones and I have had no hot flushes, my mood has been so much calmer and I’m happier in myself, the capsules started to work within a few days of me taking them I could really feel a difference

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Excellent news Lisa. Menopause certainly can be managed naturally with the right approach. Imagine all the ladies on HRT who could manage their menopause side effect free if they knew about Happy Hormones and our advice.

lisa264

Never will go a day without this

I have been using HH for two years, it has changed my life,my hormone balance hot flushes over all calmness. I use this in conjunction with Happy greens, turmeric, liver detox

Purchased in June 2017.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

It is a system and it works as you have discovered Davina. Really happy you are doing so well.

Mel G

Mel GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life has definitely improved

Couldn't live without my HH, HG and HT - taken awhile to work but definitely feeling the benefits now - baby steps I say especially for me. No more aches and pains, brain fog disappearing, energy improving and most of all severe breast swelling/soreness is going. Have tried going without and symptoms come back. I've had very stressful/emotional year and this has definitely got me thru it.

Purchased in December 2019 for $98.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Excellent result Mel. Stress is one of the most common disrupters of hormones so its great to have a natural solution to keep your body in balance.

Cathy

CathyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

HAPPY HORMONES ... HAPPY ME

I am certain HH and HG will be my friends forever.

I am slowly weaning myself off BIH and so far had no flushes and my energy levels are amazing and my sleep is so good.

I genuinely feel better within myself both physically and emotionally.

I am so grateful for these products and the real difference they have made to my well-being and my quality of life.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Cathy. Having your body produce its own hormones naturally is certainly a much better way to manage menopause. You not only feel better but the whole process is shorter compared to taking BHRT.

Joy Read

Joy ReadSydney, NSW

Love love love a customer forever!

Gone are my tormented mood swings, I now have so much more energy and I feel like my hectic life of 3 teenagers, a boyfriend & shift work are more doable. Thank you team

Purchased in November 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Joy. Life can get hectic so having balanced hormones is critical to get the most out of it.

Best product

Been taking H H for three years and can not imagine my life without it now. Best product ever. Thanks to everyone from the happy hormones crew for making such a change in so many lives

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for the nice review Jodie.

Rochelle Watch

Rochelle WatchRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product! Ive taken it for years & cant live without it!! Thank you Happy Hormones team.

Happy Hormones Powder help me maintain a positive mood space - less stress - overall a fabulous supplement to my diet.
Id love to keep taking it for the rest of my life!

Purchased in April 2016 for $130.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Rochelle. Really glad you are feeling so much better.

peter g

peter gasked

hi

is happy hormones suitable for men? i have a hypo thyroid

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Sorry Peter. Happy hormones will not help your thyroid. Best try some Kelp and iodine for an underactive thyroid.

Kelly T.

Kelly T.asked

When is the best time to take the capsules? Day or night? I’m finding that’s it’s making me very sleepy and headachy?
Also can I just take one capsule per day instead of the recommended dosage?

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Hi Kelly, Did you know that you have access to our practitioner support team 7 days a week via email or chat? If you can drop the team a mail at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au they can guide you on your individual journey.

Margretta

Margrettaasked

Is this beneficial for someone 67 after a radical hysterectomy That was over 20 years ago. Obviously I’m no longer menopausal but my moods, energy etc are not the best.
Look forward to your response

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

To be honest it is hard to say. One of the issues women experience post menopause is lack of energy, weight gain and depressive moods because your body is not producing enough hormones. This is especially common if you have been on HRT. Happy Hormones can assist in stimulating your body to produce the necessary hormones which occurs via the adrenal glands which is the natural process. In your situation it is difficult to say since we are dealing with it 20 years later. It certainly is worth a try but no guarantee in your unique situation.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives