Happy Healthy You Hormones

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Healthy You

Pros

Can relieve menopause and perimenopause symptoms
Helps improve mood
Easy to take capsules

Melanie
Melanie

So happy I found these !!

I’ve been taking Happy Hormones and Happy Turmeric for about a year now and am very happy with the results. Hot flushes are fewer and way less intense and my knees are no longer painful . Thank you so much for your wonderful products! :)

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Fatos
Fatos

I see a lot of benefits. I don't feel sick to my stomach.

I see a lot of benefits. I don't feel sick to my stomach. I don't have chest swelling. I have a headache. I am very pleased.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • Poor mental health
tina
tina

Happy bladder & greens

Purchased in for $30.

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Without a doubt these have really improved my life- moods have improved, it's assisted with PMS & pre-manapause symptoms

I tried these because I know I have pre-menopausal symptoms and I needed some help with managing moods and supporting my body. These hbalance my moods, have helped cope with stress and physically have helped with managing the start of hot flushes and I am impressed.

Purchased in for $70.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Healthy You Hormones compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Alison.
Alison.Perth, WA

Life changing

After suffering from menopause symptoms for a few months I started taking Happy Hormones along with Happy Calm.
After 3 weeks my insomnia had gone, no more night flushes and the body aches I’d had eased considerably.
I take 2 tablets twice a day along with 1 Happy Calm in the morning. The tablets are easy to take and are tasteless.
I can personally recommend Happy Hormones and hopefully they’ll ease your menopause symptoms too.

Purchased in for $39.95.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Sally
SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Found my old self!

Have just completed my first 2 months of Happy Hormones. I went into this with an open mind and I'm honestly so impressed. My sleep is vastly improved and the peaks and troughs have flatten out. I actually feel more like my old self, thank you. I've just ordered another 4 months worth!

Purchased in for $149.90.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Mari
MariPerth, WA

HH has been a heaven sent.

About 5 days after taking HH I felt so much calmer and the suicidal thoughts disappeared. I will never go without this product again it has changed my life and my family is benefiting. What more can I ask for.

Purchased in for $99.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Janet
JanetMid North Coast, NSW

Menopause

I came across Happy Hormones when I was 49yrs as I was looking for a healthy herbal medicine alternative to HRT as I am a firm believer in natural holistic health. I am now 52 and have been taking HH powder daily it has helped significantly with balancing my internal hormones especially the brains control centre (hypothalamus) from peri- menopause to menopause. And has also in helped in staying calm on a daily balance.

Purchased in for $123.

• Effective Within More than a month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Amie
AmieCentral Queensland, QLD

Has made a very big difference in my life

Boob tenderness GONE
Mood swings GONE
Hot flushes definitely reduce dramatically
Dark thoughts have dramatically reduced
One itchy arm severely reduced - was pretty much 24/7, now once a month.
Energy has definitely increased and I have more up and go.

Purchased in for $99.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Julianne D.
Julianne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't wait, start today

I had been sitting back and doing my research all the while waking up 3 -4 times a night sweating , so I decided to give the capsules a go. Hand on heart thought it would take a while but within 7 days I was sleeping through. Now I will not be without them .

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without!!!!!!!!!

What a life changer!!!!
I honestly cannot live without these products I take happy hormones and greens
I’ve also added collagen and turmeric recently because of the great success with the first two
I am premenopausal and I tryed alot of products before happy hormones NONE have been as successful as Happy hormones
No more hot flushes
Night sweats gone
Body aches and pains gone
My cranky mood has disappeared also
Honestly a game changer and a life saver
Highly recommend
Extra bonus I find easy to add to daily routine hassle free also a extra bonus affordable for consistency good happy health

Purchased in at Happy hormones for $39.99.

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • Long term physical illness
    • None
Judyb
JudybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liver results extremely bad from taking Happy Hormones.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • Long term physical illness

Kellie Burns
Kellie BurnsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Put the rainbow back into your day with Happy Hormones powder

I love Happy Hormones powder and have used it since 2018 when I had a bad health scare. I wanted to improve my overall health and being in my mid-40s felt this product, to support my hormonal health, was right for me. It has been fantastic, brought the rainbows back to my every day and I highly recommend it to any woman who feels that their body needs some nourishment and support. You won't know unless you try and like me, jump in and give it go. It has helped me also improve period regularity, improve energy, reduce PMS symptoms and manage headaches which were migraine-like. I won't be without this product now!

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Paige
PaigeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally I’m sleeping again!!!

I have had awful trouble sleeping for a couple of years now, lying awake for hours, anxiety, hot sweats, emotional crap etc etc. I started taking Happy Hormones a few months ago. I take the Happy Hormone capsules, Happy Calm and Happy Liver detox capsules. I have also been using a cooling weighted blanket at night. I have not slept this well in such a long time. It used to take me ages to fall asleep, sometimes hours. But not anymore! I fall asleep quite quickly and I am sleeping really deeply most nights and waking early, refreshed enough to get to the gym at 5am. I don’t get the night sweats anymore either and my emotions have calmed right down. It has also settled my sugar cravings! Definitely recommend X

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None
Judith A
Judith ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot Flushes - Gone!

After taking another supplement to relieve menopause symptoms for 3 months with no results, within 2 weeks of taking Happy Hormones - hard capsules, my hot flushes were completely gone! I went from having intense hot flushes every hour to absolutely none at all. None! I also take Happy Calm to help with a general feeling of calmness. Highly recommend!! They might not work this way for everyone, but for me, they certainly did! Great to support an Aussie company too.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Tammy M.
Tammy M.asked
Hormones

how long does this take to work after stopping hrt?

Kim Khan
Kim Khanasked
Hormones

My daughter is on a progesterone only birth control pills for period cramps and heavy flow, and she is on a beta blocker to prevent migraines. I suspect her issue is estrogen dominance. At the moment she also jas insulin resistance. Is it safe for her to take one of your supplements to help with her symptoms. I thought one of your supplements contain berberine for blood sugar control?

sienna
siennaasked
Hormones

Will this be able to help hormonal acne? Should i get bloodwork done in advance to see what i should be taking as supplements or is this universal?

Mag. P.
Mag. P.

Hormonal acne isn't uncommon at all. Taking HH helps support & balance issues like this.

See all Happy Healthy You Hormones questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives

Details ·

Features

Happy Healthy You Hormones is a hormone balance supplement that supports a healthy reproductive system in women. The supplements contain natural herbs and superfoods.

It's available in three versions: a drinkable powder, a vegan-friendly powder, or capsules (which are also vegan-friendly).

The capsules are an easy pill to swallow if you’re usually rushing in the mornings or don’t like the taste of health powders. They’re also suitable for teens.

What do reviewers think of Happy Healthy You Hormones?

The Happy Hormones range had many happy customers who reported a wealth of positive health benefits. These included less joint pain, improved sleep, a calmer mood, and help with menopause and perimenopause symptoms like hot flushes.

Reviewers also appreciated how easy the tablets were to take.

Compare all 3 Happy Healthy You Hormones
CategoryVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary SupplementsVitamins & Dietary Supplements
TargetsWomen's HealthWomen's HealthWomen's Health