Happy Hormones

Happy Hormones

Powder, Capsules, Vegan

• Side Effects
    • None (208)
    • Mild side effects (17)
    • Short-term physical illness (2)
  • Symptom Relief
    • Significant Improvement (194)
    • Moderate Improvement (24)
    • Mild Improvement (5)
    • No Effect (4)
    • Felt Worse (3)
Dahlia M

Dahlia MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I can really notice a difference

I’ve been taking the capsules for almost four months. My sleep is better, my mood is better and my other PMS-related symptoms have also improved. I highly recommend them for anyone suffering from hormone-related issues.

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

Judy

JudyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love happy hormones!!

I noticed difference as soon as I started taking Happy hormone capsules. I was thinking about doing HRT but thought I would try a natural product first. No regrets, this is an amazing product and I'm glad I tried this first. Thanks for putting out such a wonderful product that actually works!!. I am so happy I tried this first. No more night sweats and mood swings, life has gone back to normal <3

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement

Got rid of my hot flushes!

After diligently following the eight week cleansing program while also taking Happy Hormone capsules and Happy Greens, my hot flushes totally disappeared and I felt amazing! I highly recommend trying these products.

Purchased in December 2018 for $159.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Fantastic Product! Wow!

Feeling great. Tiredness and irritability has eased and feeling more energetic. Sleeping well and waking up without a foggy head. Feeling more calm and relaxed throughout the day. Love it.

Purchased in February 2020 for $150.00.

Side Effects
  • None

HH Powder V Capsules

Have taken HH powder for many years ( 1 heaped tsp in coconut water first thing in the morning) now with amazing results. No more mood swings my anxiety and depression has settled and minimal hot flushes now.
Changed to capsules ( 2 morning and night) for convenience while traveling and worried it would change my results but I’m pleased to say after a couple of weeks for my body to settle I’m back on track feeling wonderful again.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Simple solution to often complex problems. Really happy for you Ness.

Carla

CarlaVictoria

Seriously L I F E C H A N G I N G !

Purchased in December 2019.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for taking the time to review our approach and products Carla. We are really happy that you have discovered how to manage your symptoms naturally.

Jazmin Doyle

Jazmin DoyleSydney, NSW

I have just joined!

Purchased in March 2020.

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Very happy you are getting started Jazmin. Keep in touch with our practitioner team via email and the groups to help you navigate your individual needs.
support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Tan44

Tan44Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Hot flushed away

I have been using happy hormones for about 4 years my night sweats, moods and energy levels have all improved massively. I started when I was peri menopausal to help with night sweats, Sooo glad to have hh in my everyday I hate to think of how much worse I would suffer symptoms without it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Happy healthy you online for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

So happy we can support you Tan on your health journey.

Amazing!!

Well full of energy within the first week!! Easy to adjust to and good value, recommend getting the larger amounts to ensure that you don't run out or loose interest waiting for the next order

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Only 4 stars Roseanne?:) Glad you are feeling so much better already.

Daphne

DaphneNortheast, VIC

Very Happy with Happy Hormones

I had a complete hysterectomy and after 3 months of trying natural products I stumbled on Happy Hormones and can honestly say I am too afraid to go off it. The duration of the flushes was greatly reduced as well as the frequency with which they came. Love this product

Purchased in March 2020 for $124.00.

Side Effects
  • None

GolddiggerPerth, WA

Slow Delivery

Love the product I have just finished my first Bottle and I noticed the results within the first week
I felt like a cloud had been lifted off my shoulders which I have felt for a very long time
Only complaint I live in WA and its takes 10 to get my Capsules I find this bit annoying It would be great if it was delivered in 3 or 4 days
But love the product

Purchased in February 2020 at Website.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

I have some good news for you!!! We are not shipping directly from perth so orders should only take a few days now.

Love it!

Purchased in February 2018 for $123.04.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Jacqui. Very happy we can be a support to you and your health.

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iv Been on HH one month, I have just started on the Happy Greens

My brain fog has cleared and I feel like I have a lot more energy. I’m looking forward to continuing on the products in the coming months and seeing more changes and improvements with my health.

Purchased in February 2020 for $120.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
DEIDRE

DEIDREIllawarra, NSW

Excited about becoming a new me.

I have just ordered my first order of Happy Hormones which a friend of mine suggested and I cant wait to start. And at my age, I hope is helpful

Purchased in March 2020 for $145.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Hansolo

Hansolo

Fantastic Product

Happy Hormones has really helped with my long term hormone issues. I tend to go between the vegan powder and capsules depending on how hectic my life is. Love it

Purchased in January 2017.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you for your nice review.

T M BNorth Queensland, QLD

Just starting out

Only five weeks in, so not 100% sure yet however I do believe my hot flushes have subsided so that has to be reason enough to continue taking them. I’m going to try the powder next time.

Purchased in February 2020 for $100.00.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement

Miracle product

Was on HRT for aggressive menopause symptoms up to 20 hour flushes per day leaving me dripping, waking drenched every hour and a half at nights was so miserable, however hrt triggered my migranes and had to stop tried so many natural products that didn't work at all before someone recommended happy hormones. Been on the powder for 4 weeks now and after 10 days amazing results I only get the odd warm flush never to the dripping stage and sleeping through at nights waking only normally once, I can't recommend the product enough.

Purchased in January 2020 at Happy hormones online for $89.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Amy. Our approach and product certainly is very different from all the other products available. Really glad you are doing so well.

Carol J.

Carol J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy hormones powder

Thank you for a wonder product, it has helped me so much, I wish l knew about happy hormones years ago, it would have helped me through some difficult times. I would also like to mention the team at happy hormones, thank you for all your help.

Purchased in December 2019 for $123.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Thank you Carol. It is our passion and goal to help women just like you so thank you for mentioning the team.

Amazing results

My hot flushes have gone from 10 in 24 hours to about 3 or 4. I’ve lost 30 cm of body mass by using capsules, tumeric and happy Weight powder. .

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

What a great result Cheryl. Really happy for you to be able to manage your health naturally.

Efficient and reliable order

The capsules were ordered and received in a timely fashion and have been assisting with the hormonal issues that come with ageing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and freedom from nasty side effects.

Purchased in February 2020 for $69.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement

Julie Pavlou

Julie Pavlouasked

Hello group of happy hormones people I’m on 2 day and moods are good but hot flushes are awful should I up the dose

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Probably not the best place to ask a question Julie regarding your journey as this is a public review page. Drop our practitioner team an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au and the team will be happy to help on your health journey. Just quickly it can take up to a month before flushes subside and you may need to adjust the dose.

Lesley Mear

Lesley Mearasked

Hi how many capsules do you need to take and how much powder ?
Does it come from within Australia

Roseanne
Roseanne

I have only used the powder and it is 1 teaspoon daily

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

Yes the product is Australian owned and made Lesley. For the capsules the dose if 2 capsules 2x a day and the powder 1 teaspoon 1x a day. For menopausal flushes and more chronic conditions you may require more however the team can advise you. support@happyhealthyyou.com.au. Reach out for any information and I suggest you complete our online assessment as a good starting point via the website.

Golddiggerasked

Hi have been on the tablets for a week do they create bloating at all as I'm experiencing this at night time

T M B

I think they rebalance you and you need to be patient through that period of time

Jeff B.Happy Healthy You

You can send our practitioner team an email at support@happyhealthyyou.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Happy Healthy You representatives