Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Adele Quinnell
Adele QuinnellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best product ive used

I was using this product for a while but switched to a different brand thinking it was better but NO. I have more recently started back on the Happy Mammoth and can definitely notice the difference. I feel so much better within myself. Skin is better, bloating gone and I just feel like I have more energy, not sluggish anymore. Definitely not going to stray again.

Purchased in May 2021 for $50.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Honest Review
Honest ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Protein Powder

This is hands down the most delicious protein powder I've tried..... and there have been many. A scoop of vanilla in my green smoothie everyday not only adds additional nutrients, but a delicious taste too.
Side note, I've avoided every single household cold since I started Happy Mammoth.

Purchased in February 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Audrey T.
Audrey T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stomach soother

It helped relieve pain and bloating from my food intolerance straight away. I first tried the product after my stomach had reacted to something I ate, after about half an hour the bloating dissapeared. It tastes good too.

Purchased in June 2021 for $65.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Barry
BarryPerth, WA

Very Good Quality Product

i am very impressed with the benefits I have gained since I started using this product my gut health and energy levels have definitely improved since using it and it tastes delicious to.

Purchased in June 2021 at direct from supplier.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Adam
AdamMelbourne

Terrific product, has improved my digestion and energy levels out of sight.

Terrific product, has improved my digestion and energy levels out of sight.
I was bloated for years and had difficulty digesting many foods. Since I have been using the Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein my bloating has decreased a lot, I can feel and see the difference. Foods that were causing me digestive problems no longer do.

Purchased in June 2021 for $50.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Jo D
Jo DWestern District, VIC

Amazing product

Once menopause started the texture of my skin changed, my hair broke and my nails became paper thin - this product has been a lifesaver, definitely cant live without it now.

Why did I wait? This is AMAZING!

I had wanted to try Happy Mammoth's Prebiotic Collagen Protein for a while. I have suffered pain and bloating in my tummy for so many years I just thought this was normal for me. Gosh was I wrong..... my pain is almost gone, bloating is so much better, I am losing weight easily. Thankyou so much!

Purchased in June 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
ssl_k
ssl_kSydney, NSW

Great for IBS sufferers

I discovered this product last year in March, after trying everything to relieve IBS issues. It really changed my life after having chronic problems for over a year. I now take it daily. It really helps.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

victoria.simpson.3726
victoria.simpson.3726South East Queensland, QLD

My tummy loves it!

This has worked really well for reducing bloating, stomach noises, food cravings. I feel satisfied for longer so I eat less. It has reduced sugar cravings and the salted Caramel flavour is great! The only thing I find difficult and annoying is trying to use the scoop - the tiny handle means you have to put your hand all the way into the jar to scoop and then next time put your hand in to retrieve it. Maybe you could add a nodule at the type to clip it onto or change the scoop to a more user friendly version.

Purchased in May 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Vicky Fitzpatrick
Vicky FitzpatrickMurray Region, NSW

Love this product! Would be without it!

Have been taking this product for over 2 years, I used to have painful attacks of Gastritis regularly but since starting this product and making a few small changes to my diet , I am now pain free!! Love this product!!

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Makes your gut feel amazing

I’ve been using this product for 3 months now and I feel amazing. Less bloated, better digestion and it’s also made my skin clear up. I would highly recommend this!

Purchased in March 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Rachel P.
Rachel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My favourite!

I have am having less sugar cravings and feel healthier, the vanilla flavour is delicious and I enjoy blending in into any smoothie I am making, I would highly recommend this product .

Purchased in May 2021 for $59.99.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Liz
Liz

Collagen protein

Love this product. It even tastes great too and helps me feel so much better. It’s my favourite Happy mammoth product and now I want to try some more products from them!

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

great morning drink..

Prebiotic collagen is a great drink to start the morning. I have a lot of bloating and im sure this is helping me.I have had no side effects from taking this.

Purchased in April 2021 for $69.99.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Tania
Tania Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!

This is great! It helps settle my stomach. Less tummy aches in general. I have coeliac disease and this product helps keep my stomach comfortable. I take it every night before bed.

Purchased in April 2021.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Read more reviews - page 2

Shirley B.
Shirley B.asked

I have been taking prebiotic collagen at night successfully . I trie it in the morning to help settle IBS. Bowel uncomfortable. Will it improve or should I go back to night.

Shirley B.
Shirley B.asked

.can it ne taken before bed

Jodie L.
Jodie L.

Yes you can take it at any time of the day

Ang
Ang

I take it in the afternoon before lunch

Dara T.asked

Would you recommend 1 or 2 scoops if treating for leaky gut symptoms such as bloating??

Nadia G.
Nadia G.

Hi Dara,

We give you a warm welcome to our healthy family

We are excited for you to start!

These are our recommendations for the Prebiotic Collagen Protein:

We recommend having one or two scoops daily all depending on daily dietary requirements and your lifestyle. If you participate in daily physical activity then we encourage you to have two scoops to assist with muscle recovery.
Prebiotic Collagen Protein is stable in all cold liquids. You can simply mix it into a tall glass of water, coconut, almond/macadamia milk or your smoothies.
As it is highly versatile, it can be taken at a time of day which best works for you.
Here are some suggestions:

✅ In the morning to promote satiety and reduce sugar cravings.
✅ Prior to exercise for increased strength and performance.
✅ After exercise for faster recovery.
✅ Before bed for improved sleep quality.

Hope this helps :) Please let me know if you need any help along the way.

Dara T.

Thank you for your response. I’ve taken it for a week so far, and it seems to increase my bloating instead of decrease it. Is this normal for some people at first?

See all Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

According to reviewers, this drinkable collagen and prebiotic blend effectively helps you digest and absorb nutrients from food. It also prevents bloating and other digestive discomfort, using a number of key ingredients in order to do this.

Key Ingredients in this Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Prebiotics

Prebiotics act like food for the good bacteria (or probiotics) in your gut. When you encourage these good bacteria by supplying them with prebiotics, Happy Mammoth states they can help protect against harmful bacteria, improve immunity, and ease the symptoms of poor digestion.

Collagen

This is a naturally-occurring protein commonly found in muscles, skin, teeth and the gut, to name a few. According to Happy Mammoth, taking collagen can help with easing joint pain, fatigue, gut issues, as well as the elasticity and appearance of skin.

Amino acids

A combination of glycine, proline and lysine help regular cell function and help keep connective tissue structures intact.

Points of praise

• A high number of reviewers loved that this collagen protein helped ease their bloating and indigestion. Some of the positive benefits included reviewers’ having settled, quiet stomachs that stopped causing them pain.
  • Increased energy levels were noticed, particularly among women going through menopause.
  • Reviewers appreciated having one product on their shelves that helped with both gut health and bone strength.
  • The taste was described as pleasant and even yummy by reviewers, who were happy to scoop this protein into a smoothie, their morning oats or even a chia seed pudding.

Points to consider

• It may take a little while to see positive results, depending on the person. For example, it could take a month to enjoy improved digestion, however this might be sooner for other individuals.
  • Please note that this product is not vegetarian or vegan, as collagen is a protein that’s always sourced from animals.
CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements