Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

carolyn21Perth, WA

Really Works

I have been waiting for an endoscopy for over 4 months to try to establish what was causing really uncomfortable digestion issues. During this time I read about Happy Mammoth a few times and was sceptical. In the meantime the doctor prescribed tablets that weren’t helping so in desperation I tried the Prebiotic Collagen Powder. Within a few days I started feeling better and for the past 3 weeks my symptoms have disappeared. Very Happy

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None

Margaret Scown
Margaret ScownMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product has helped me a lot.

I’ve been taking this product for a few weeks and it has helped greatly with diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome. I am much more comfortable, and it has helped reduce bloating.

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $50.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

AT Irish
AT IrishPerth, WA

Wouldn't be without this Collagen mix.

I bought Collagen Protein to help my IBS symptoms. Within one week I stopped feeling bloated and gassy. After 2 weeks my constipation eased and now that I've been taking it for over 2 months my bowel movements and digestion have improved so much it's given me a new lease of life.
It's delicious and filling and has an appetite suppressant effect which stops snacking during the day.
I'd highly recommend this product.
Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $55.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
PaulaNorthern Region, NSW

WOW! This product really is helping!

It is now 14 days since I started taking, WOW! I am sleeping better, I have more energy and it has stopped my cravings for snacking!
I am benefiting more than I thought possible in only 14 days!

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Glenys
GlenysCentral, SA

Love Love Love this product

No more bloating, hair and skin is in great condition and just calms my digestive system

Purchased in for $79.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Madi
MadiQueensland

Happy Mammoth had made a huge difference

For more years than I care to count, I have suffered irritable bowel symptoms, the medical profession could offer me nothing, I had all but given up that I would ever find a solution. I tried changing my diet, tried lactose free, tried gluten free, nothing made any difference. My stomach cramps were so bad I couldn't move and was doubled over in pain when they struck, which was several times a week.

Then I found Happy Mammoth on the Net and within three days all those terrible symptoms subsided, I slept through a whole night for the first time in years...I'm on my second purchase and can't manage living without it.

Can I recommend it? You bet I can!

Purchased in at on line for $68.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Tastes delicious

I bought the vanilla bean flavour and it tastes delicious. Dissolves well and I noticed a reduction in my bloating after 3 days. Made me much more regular, definitely recommend this product

Purchased in for $60.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Literally changed my life!

I took a punt on this product because it claimed to reduce bloating and deal with leaky gut symptoms. I noticed a difference immediately. I was so convinced of it that I bought it for my daughter; who also finds that it works for her. If you’re unsure, give it a try; you won’t be disappointed

• Effective Within One day
  • Side Effects
    • None

Perfect product, introduced to me at the correct time when I needed it most.

I am approaching 52 years of age and still feel 27.
However my skin and hair portrayed the truth.
This product has given back condition to both.
I am now a long term customer with thanks.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Great stuff!

I was amazed how this helped my bloating. I used to feel pregnant after eating certain food but I'm telling you this product stopped that. So happy.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None
Mel W
Mel WSouth Australia

Best products

Been using this for years and i Really love this product it does exactly what is says , I can’t live without it !!! Will definitely be recommending it to family and friends .

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Vettie
VettiePerth, WA

Love this product

I take this product for my sluggish bowels, painful blockages. This product has resolved all this.
Easy, regular, non painful movements and now no bloating and discomfort.
Just ordered my second tub

Purchased in for $60.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Don
DonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I was sceptivcal, but it has proven to be wonderful

As I said I was skeptical but thought lets see. I made an initial purchase and yes I am more than happy with it, my gut health has improved incredibly. I cannot endorse this enough as I feel so much better and my skepticism is assuaged. I have ordered more and will continue to do so.

Natasha
NatashaSydney, NSW

Great Product

Great product skin is noticeably clearer and gut health has improved ! Has helped with bloating and sugar cravings. Would recommend trying this for a cleanse with the Happy Fibre product.

Purchased in for $59.

• Effective Within A month
  • Side Effects
    • None

Glowing Skin

Awesome product. The most noticeable thing is my skin and at 53 is suddenly luminous and glowing. My stomach also feel lighter and pain free. All these results in a matter of weeks is very unexpected but very welcome. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.

Purchased in for $69.99.

• Effective Within A week
  • Side Effects
    • None

Margaret M.
Margaret M.asked

Can you take this off your already taking HRT

Suzanne Bretz
Suzanne Bretzasked

When is the best time of day to take the Prebiotic Collagen Protein powder?
It it a meal replacement, or best between meals?
Sue

carolyn21

I mix mine in with yoghurt and have it for breakfast

Jo T.
Jo T.asked

Directions for use say mix 15g in cold water. How much cold water ?

Paula

I add to half a glass of water, mix and drink and then follow with more water.

See all Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

According to reviewers, this drinkable collagen and prebiotic blend effectively helps you digest and absorb nutrients from food. It also prevents bloating and other digestive discomfort, using a number of key ingredients in order to do this.

Key Ingredients in this Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Prebiotics

Prebiotics act like food for the good bacteria (or probiotics) in your gut. When you encourage these good bacteria by supplying them with prebiotics, Happy Mammoth states they can help protect against harmful bacteria, improve immunity, and ease the symptoms of poor digestion.

Collagen

This is a naturally-occurring protein commonly found in muscles, skin, teeth and the gut, to name a few. According to Happy Mammoth, taking collagen can help with easing joint pain, fatigue, gut issues, as well as the elasticity and appearance of skin.

Amino acids

A combination of glycine, proline and lysine help regular cell function and help keep connective tissue structures intact.

Points of praise

• A high number of reviewers loved that this collagen protein helped ease their bloating and indigestion. Some of the positive benefits included reviewers’ having settled, quiet stomachs that stopped causing them pain.
  • Increased energy levels were noticed, particularly among women going through menopause.
  • Reviewers appreciated having one product on their shelves that helped with both gut health and bone strength.
  • The taste was described as pleasant and even yummy by reviewers, who were happy to scoop this protein into a smoothie, their morning oats or even a chia seed pudding.

Points to consider

• It may take a little while to see positive results, depending on the person. For example, it could take a month to enjoy improved digestion, however this might be sooner for other individuals.
  • Please note that this product is not vegetarian or vegan, as collagen is a protein that’s always sourced from animals.
CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements