Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Cindy

CindySouth Australia

Dont buy their products

Purchased in February 2021 for $154.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it !

Reduces abdominal bloating and discomfort significantly. It is great in my morning smoothie which disguises the bland taste. My skin also glows after using this product. I would recommend trying it.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Tiffany R.

Tiffany R.South East Queensland, QLD

No benefit at all.

Great reviews however this product unfortunately just did not work for me. I just finished the container and I didn’t notice any difference with my bloating, complexion, tiredness. No benefit at all.

Purchased in January 2021 at Happy mammoth for $80.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth Prebiotic Collagen Protein compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Charlene Edwards

Charlene EdwardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed my leaky gut

I love how this collagen powder dissolves really well, tastes great and isn't gritty. I've been taking this product alongside the Happy Mammoth L-Glutamine and it has pretty much cured my leaky gut! Can't live without this stuff now!

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Sabrina

Sabrina

Can't Live without this product!

As I'm going through early stage menopause, I'm finding that I used to bloat a lot and have digestive issues. Since day 3 of taking this product, I have NOT had a single day of bloating, upset stomach or experienced many digestive upsets (unless I forget to take it)! I cannot live with out this product! I love it!

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
kelly

kellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely love this prebiotic collagen it’s amazing

I had constant upset stomach and this product has fixed my issue. My stomach was like a washing machine and this product has fixed what ever issue was going in, I take it every single day and love it

Purchased in October 2020 for $69.00.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Vivienne N.

Vivienne N.Southwest, VIC

Improved my my gastritis and IBS

I have IBS and gastritis. I have found the product to be very beneficial with these issues. I take it twice a day. My skin and hair have improved a bit also, but that took some months to notice. However the gut issues eased after the first month or two. I find the taste just fine. I mix it with some Vit C powder. Highly recommend.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

ElodieSydney, NSW

Awesome!

I am taking this product because I have bloating/digestive problems. I also buy their other best product "L-Glutamine". They have both helped me with bloating and leaky guts. I have Crohn's desease so I wanted products that are both natural and effective. I love the Prebiotic vanilla flavour! It mixes very well with smoothies. It adds a little bit of sweetness, but not too much and it's super yummy! To my opinion, they are some of their best products. You can't go wrong! The service and delivery are both very good too :)

Purchased in December 2020 for $69.99.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Love,love,love this product

Purchased at Happy Mammoth products for $49.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Gut health so important - this stuff is so good!

After many years of awful gut problems, I decided to try this and I am so glad i did. Prebiotics are so important and have changed the terrible bloating I used to get. This is a pleasant tasting smoothy (I use with skim milk not water) and it worked quickly. thanks Happy Mammoth.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Liz M.

Liz M.South East Queensland, QLD

Life saver

After suffering from IBS and menopause, this prebiotic collagen protein powder gave me the energy I was after to assist with my health, noticed a huge difference even after taking it for a short time with no adverse reaction.
I would recommend this product,

Purchased in November 2020 for $69.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Life changing!

This product has literally changed my life! After having severe IBS for most of my life, this product has reduced bloating, cramping and most of all upset tummy problems. As soon as I stop taking it, my symptoms return. I am a huge fan!

Purchased in June 2020 for $70.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Love this product & the taste is amazing.

I have been taking Prebiotic Collegen Protein for over 12 months. I have less bloating & gut problems. My last Gastrocopy showed no inflammation section with my Barretts Esophagus. I was quite surprised to hear this as it was the first time in 12 years. I mentioned this to my Dr & replied to keep doing what I'm doing & that is to continue with this fabulous product.
Thankyou Happy Mammoth for your ongoing support & instant response to any questions I may have.
And best of all it is an Australian made product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Happy Mamoth.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Life Changer!

The Prebiotic Collagen was my life changer after years of stomach problems. Within days the constant pain and bloating in my stomach had subsided. I had a break from the powder and sure enough symptoms returned within a few weeks. So I know how well this product works and certainly am very impressed with its effectiveness.

Purchased in September 2019.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
lizo6361

lizo6361Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Taste

I started taking Happy Mammoth's Probiotic Greens about 3 months ago and definitely feel less bloated and have more energy. I also tried the Prebiotic Collagen Protein for 1 month, and while I didn't notice a huge difference my skin did look and feel better. Certainly there were no side effects or negatives and I will order again with my next order of Probiotic Greens.

Purchased in October 2020 for $69.99.

Side Effects
  • None

Di B.

Di B.South East Queensland, QLD

Loving this product

Im on my third tub of Prebiotic Collagen Protein. I have found it has settled my stomach and bloating after the first week. I simply add a scoop to my oats each morning for breakfast.

Purchased in October 2020 at Happy Mammoth online for $69.99.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Saved me from pain!

I have suffered from IBS and bloating for years. Pain in my gut caused so much discomfort! I had a Colonoscopy, nothing appeared to be causing it. I started taking Prebiotic Collagen Protein powder, 3 months ago, and I have no pain with no side effects! I told my Doctor and he was impressed. I've just recommended it to my best friend.

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Keva

KevaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I have been using the Prebiotic Collagen Protein for about 3 years, I have found it to be very beneficial to alleviate digestive issues after surgery. I tried a number of over the counter probiotics which did not agree with me at all, but I have found this has worked so well for me. As a bonus it has also helped with my skin and nails. I love adding it too my smoothie or chia pudding, but also happy to just eat it on it's own with water. I have also gotten my sister onto it and she loves it too!

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Mammoth for $49.99.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

SarahPerth, WA

Amazing

Tastes great, does it’s job, fills you up and calms the gut all whilst providing you with extra collagen, what’s not to like?!? Highly recommend this Happy Mammoth Product to anyone thinking of giving it ago

Mrs Walker

Mrs WalkerSouthwest, VIC

This product has been a game changer!

I started taking this product 12 months ago and I love it. I have an autoimmune disorder that takes a lot out of me so I always found my skin, hair and nails were always dull, dry and brittle, but 12 months on I have grown my hair, I have colour back in my skin, definitely got a glow to it and on op of all of that, my gut has improved, its been fantastic. I have added in other products from Happy mammoth and it has improved again. Love it all.

Purchased in January 2020 for $59.95.

Effective WithinMore than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Busy Jo

Busy Joasked

Does the scoop in the jar hold the 15g that is required as serve?

Sarah asked

Looking at the 5 star reviews a lot of them seem to be published on the same date...? This screams fake reviews to me? Or is there another reason for this?

Sarah

And also if you click on the people most of them joined on the same day with only 1 review.....???

Elodie

Hi Sarah, the products are fantastic! I’ve been made aware that some people didn’t know where to start and what to buy. This brand is great and I’m sure others want to help too. I’ve left a review because I suffer from Crohn’s disease, leaky guts and bloating. It took me ages to find good natural products. This is my one stop shop for L-glutamine, prebiotic and probiotic. It definitely works and I hope it can help you too!

Ryan A.
Ryan A.

Yes this is suspicious, their claims are unfounded and there is misinformation all over their website.

KMB

KMBasked

Has anyone tried the unflavoured version?
If so was it palatable? And did you get any positive effects from it?

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

According to reviewers, this drinkable collagen and prebiotic blend effectively helps you digest and absorb nutrients from food. It also prevents bloating and other digestive discomfort, using a number of key ingredients in order to do this.

Key Ingredients in this Prebiotic Collagen Protein

Prebiotics

Prebiotics act like food for the good bacteria (or probiotics) in your gut. When you encourage these good bacteria by supplying them with prebiotics, Happy Mammoth states they can help protect against harmful bacteria, improve immunity, and ease the symptoms of poor digestion.

Collagen

This is a naturally-occurring protein commonly found in muscles, skin, teeth and the gut, to name a few. According to Happy Mammoth, taking collagen can help with easing joint pain, fatigue, gut issues, as well as the elasticity and appearance of skin.

Amino acids

A combination of glycine, proline and lysine help regular cell function and help keep connective tissue structures intact.

Points of praise

• A high number of reviewers loved that this collagen protein helped ease their bloating and indigestion. Some of the positive benefits included reviewers’ having settled, quiet stomachs that stopped causing them pain.
  • Increased energy levels were noticed, particularly among women going through menopause.
  • Reviewers appreciated having one product on their shelves that helped with both gut health and bone strength.
  • The taste was described as pleasant and even yummy by reviewers, who were happy to scoop this protein into a smoothie, their morning oats or even a chia seed pudding.

Points to consider

• It may take a little while to see positive results, depending on the person. For example, it could take a month to enjoy improved digestion, however this might be sooner for other individuals.
  • Please note that this product is not vegetarian or vegan, as collagen is a protein that’s always sourced from animals.
CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements