Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happy Mammoth

Pros

Helps relieve symptoms of menopause
Can improve mood
Boosts energy levels

Ella
EllaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life Changer !!!

Absolutely fantastic!! Tried sooo many products & this worked within 2 weeks definitely impressed !!
I will be ready ordering can’t believe it!! I’ve got my old self back again I feel great!!

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $80.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.Perth, WA

Was sceptical - amazed at the fast results

After turning 42 I noticed my body was a bit "off"Noticed, couldn't pinpoint what it was. Thought I'd give this a go with all the positive reviews and I saw improvements withing a week with noticable less bloating, decreased food cravings, clearer mind and improved mood. What more could you ask for?! Very happy with this product :D

Purchased in for $59.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Jodi E
Jodi E

Amazing!

I have only recently hit menopause at 51. I has about 5-10 hot flashes a day, woke up around 3am each night. After starting this product, it was only honestly a few days and my hot flashes went to 0-1 a day! I slept better too! I love this product! Will not stop.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy MammothSend a private message

This hasn’t worked for me.

I may be a complicated case. I have a history of fibroids and cysts. Taking the product daily caused me abdominal pain. It may be something pre-existing that the product made worse.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Dinah
Dinah

Love this Product, Life Changing!

Since I began taking Hormone Harmony tablets I have been feeling calmer, with a more balanced attitude to life's stresses. No more hot flushes and am sleeping so much better. Will definitely continue with this product!

Purchased in for $96.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
EmJ
EmJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hormone harmony

I've only been taking Hormone harmony a couple of weeks but already l feel less bloated and my body is not holding on to so much fluid. My clothes feel good on me again

Purchased in for $89.95.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Sheree A
Sheree AEyre Peninsula, SA

This product is so good.

Have been taking this product for a little over a month now and I can honestly say that my bloating and mood swings have improved out of sight, I am so much happier now.

Purchased in for $71.99.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy MammothSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference

Love this product.

This product is awesome! It's helped relieve most of my perimenopausal symptoms. I've been able to lose weight, my mood swings are pretty much gone & I've been so much happier & feel like my old self, my hot flashes have close to disappeared & I've had more energy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone going through the same as me.

Purchased in for $250.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
MaryannGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazingly works great

No bloating finally waking up refreshed no longer tired highly recommend lost inches of my tummy I have tried many products but thus has to be the most accurate very happy customer

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $89.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Maryann

Thank you for replying, yes I am feeling a lot better on this product I have tried many products and no results but not happy mammoth is the one it’s truly amazing thx agsin

Jacqui
JacquiNew South Wales

Really does Help!

Oh he been going through Perimenopause for a year. Was experiencing terrible mood swings of anger, depression, lack of sleep, bloating, weight gain, sugar cravings, night sweats. I’m on the second month now and I sleep better, bloating eased, the horrible mood swings and sugar cravings are gone and the night sweats. I’ve tried other products and hormone harmony has given me the best results so far!

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Gabriela P.Happy MammothSend a private message

I found this product to be life changing for me .

This product is for my hot flushes reduced by at least 80% has helped with my weight loss due to menopause memory loss has improved moods has drastically nearly gone.

Purchased in for $80.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Arn Ruatoe
Arn RuatoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been taking Hormone Harmony capsules for just over 2 weeks now and have had immediate results with my sugar/sweet cravings, hot flushes and am now averaging 7-9 hours of undisturbed sleep....waking up feeling rejuvenated and motivated. I was so chuffed with the results over such a short period of time that I have placed another order and I just received notification that it's out for delivery WOOHOO!!!!
I haven't noticed any change in regard to my menopause belly but I remain hopeful. Six Star review and absolutely recommend this product.

Purchased in for $96.98.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Fast effects, a natural feeling to ease of symptoms... ‘Non dulled’

Menopause sweats were getting too much to handle. They diminished on day 2 and completely gone by day 7. Noticed I was getting so worked up about the smallest details only I would see. I did not want a solution that would leave me feeling dulled or numb. This is like a natural softening of all the bits of me I wasn’t enjoying. The loss of solid, puffy feeling of mid line weight was an unexpected bonus.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Liz
Liz

These are a lifesaver

I take Hormone Harmony to manage peri menopause symptoms so that I can stay off HRT which didn't agree with me. So far so good: this formula has reduced hot flushes, has stabilised my mood, lowers anxiety and gives me more energy. Whist pricey, I would not go without.

Purchased in at Happy Mammoth for $89.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Natalie
NatalieTasmania

Amazing product

After a long term bout with stress I’ve had a lot of trouble with hormone imbalance. Hormone harmony has really helped get my hormones back in balance.. I’m so grateful :)
totally recommend

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Eve
Eveasked

Hi, I am about 55yrs old, do you recommend this harmony will help to loose some weight?

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.asked

Can I give hormone harmony to my 13-year-old daughter?

AussieMum
AussieMumasked

Hi I have Pcos and on the contraceptive pill can I take this ?

See all Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony questions

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives

Features:

• The Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony vitamins are designed to promote healthy hormone balance in women.
  • They can help provide relief from the symptoms of hormone imbalance, such as added hormonal weight, mood swings, low energy, low desire and brain fog.
  • Ingredients include ashwaganda, rhodiola, chamomile, fennel, and maca, all of which are used to reduce stress, elevate energy, and reignite desire.
  • The formula is vegan-friendly and free from dairy, gluten, artificial additives, magnesium stearate and GMOs.
  • You can bundle these vitamins for a better deal; while one jar costs $89.99, you can get discounts for buying multiple jars or for subscribing to an ongoing delivery schedule.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that these supplements helped relieve undesired symptoms of menopause, such as night sweats, interrupted sleep, and bloating.
  • They also found that their mood improved while taking the supplements, citing less mood swings, better mental clarity, and reduced stress.
  • Overall, reviewers felt like they were more energetic and felt lighter while taking this product.
CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements