Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony

4.9

Try it, you will not regret it.

I was looking for something natural to help with the over all wretchedness of being 42. My monthlys pass with barely a symptom these days. No more migraines, severe cramps, extreme up and down moods. They are even lighter.
I just over all feel better everyday.

Purchased in April 2021.

Rachael Furnell

Rachael FurnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous love it love it love it

I turned 50 this year and were starting to go through pre menopause
since taking my happy hormone I feel amazing , stopped mood swings, stopped hot flushes
I feel a lot more balanced

Purchased in March 2021 for $69.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Kasey M.

Kasey M.

Very happy with this product

I have struggled with weight loss since having twins nearly 6 years ago. This is the first product I have used that I have seen results very quickly. Very impressed with this product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $90.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Happy Mammoth New & Ultra Potent Hormone Harmony compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

An absolute God-send!

I use this product in conjunction with Prebiotic collagen and Happy Hormones Plus - bundled together to help with peri-menopause symptoms. I was suffering low mood, foggy brain, irritability, low energy, inability to sleep a full night, unexplained weight gain, teariness ... just the full gambit of hormonal symptoms. I just didn't recognise myself at all. I thought it would take weeks to kick in, but within days of starting the bundle the uncomfortable bloating was gone, my sleep improved, my mood improved (dramatically!), energy was up, my mind was clear and organised ... it was a God-send. And it kept improving. I love these products, they are part of my life now. I'm back to being "me".

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Lizzie

LizzieQueensland

Great product

Within a week of taking this product I noticed a considerable improvement in mood, fatigue and mental clarity. It also seemed to help minimise my cramps and bloating. Would definitely recommend.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
simone.trevean

simone.treveanSouthwest, VIC

Life changing product

Has helped me with brain fog. After the first dose my head felt clearer. I have suffered fir a long time with menopause symptoms and I am so glad I found these products

Purchased in March 2021 for $89.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Tania R

Tania RNorthern Region, NSW

Positive Results in Only 3 Weeks!

I'm Very Impressed!

I suffer from Trigeminal neuralgia (TN), an extremely painful facial nerve condition which causes me alot of stress and anxiety as the pain attacks are fierce and random. I have only been taking these capsules for about 3 weeks now and have already noticed a sense of peace and calm.

I also feel lesss bloated and for the first time in years, I'm starting to lose weight around my tummy! I actually feel a lot lighter too!

Hormone Harmony is definitely balancing my hormones -- naturally!

~ Highly recommended!

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Caterina

CaterinaSydney, NSW

Everyone need these little miracles

I have been taking Hormone Harmony for a few months started on the powder then changed to capsules. I felt all these changes about 4 weeks after starting these products .This amazing product help with my emotional stress, mood swings,hot flushes, ovary pain. I pair it with L-Glutimine powder and Hormone Harmony Plus for extra kick 5 stars

Purchased at Happy Mammoth for $89.90.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Michele

MicheleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Life changing!

I have been suffering depression, brain fog hot flashes and weight gain throughout my menopause journey. I have been taking Hormone Harmony for 6 months now and it has changed my life!
I have more clarity and feel happier than I have in many years! Thank you Hormone Harmony x

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

amylyn b.

amylyn b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I feel like my self again!

I was having a lot of ups & downs in life, as we do. My moods were & hormones were all over the place, along with anxiety. Since taking this product, I feel naturally calm & in control. I feel like I can take on & handle just about anything life throws at me! My digestion is better. I am sleeping better. I strongly recommend this product to all females .

Purchased in November 2020 for $50.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Cathy

CathyDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

I am taking hormone harmony to help with my menopause I have found it helps with my hot flushes. I currently don't have any long term health conditions and found the hh works well. No adverse reaction to any happy mammoth products.

Purchased in January 2021 for $90.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant product!

I originally tried hormone harmony to ease pms symptoms, but now I wouldn’t go without it. I have fibromyalgia, which basically means most days I’m in pain and exhausted. Since taking hormone harmony, not only are my pms symptoms gone! I am calmer, I have more energy and my body just seems to function a bit better. I’ve tried so many herbs, different brands and forms, this is truly the only product that’s helped on many levels. Give it a try, it may not be for you, but it might just change your life!

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

This is the best thing I have even taken for my hormonal issues! Cannot live without it now!

I had been searching for a natural product to help with my Endometriosis and perimenopause symptoms without any luck until trying Hormone Harmony! This is the best product I have ever used and the only natural product that has worked for me. I absolutely can not live without this product, it has changed my world. All my symptoms have either disappeared or dramatically reduced, this makes life so much more enjoyable. I don’t know how I was living without it.

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Kylie Glover

Kylie GloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suffering from menopause and trying this product I found a product that helps me with my symptoms I highly recommend

This products helps my menopause it has helped me immensely with hot flushes and irritability, lack of sleep so I feel my happy self again I highly recommend this product

Purchased in March 2021 for $409.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Harmony for my home

I am a regular user of Happy Mammoth products. I am on their email mailing list and I had been receiving information regarding the Hormone Harmony product.
I am 51 and heading into menopause, when I became aware of just had bad I was feeling due to my mood swings and heightened stress levels I went to the Happy Mammoth shop and purchased the Hormone Harmony product. I was a little surprised that 96 capsules was only 24 doses (just over 3 week supply) but I decided to take the recommended dose and I have been really happy with the results. I am into week 2 and I have felt my mood swings have significantly lessened, I am less stressed and have not been having night sweats - so far so good.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

A.Long

A.LongIllawarra, NSW

Love this product

Hormone Harmony has helped me greatly with the symptoms of perimenopause. Sleeping has improved and mood more stable. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with unbalanced hormones.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Jo Hood

Jo HoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great natural product

I have a hormone imbalance and close to menopause, which gives me grief but since taking the hormone harmony each day I feel a lot clearer and have a happier outlook on life.

Purchased in August 2020 for $69.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Anet

AnetNew South Wales

Amazing results!

I am in my late 30’s and have found this product amazing! Happy Mammoth hormone harmony tablets are convenient to take every morning! I have noticed my mood is better, so much more patience for my kids and husband ;) but most of all my skin is amazing!! I have suffered for years with adult acne and have spent a bomb on expensive skin care but nothing has improved my skin as much as this product! Also my period and been a lot less painful as well as no as heavy !! So many Amazing products from this company I would recommend but this one is definitely on the top of the list!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Ria B.

Ria B.Launceston, TAS

It’s exactly what I need

I came across the happy mammoth company only 5 months ago and immediately ordered the hormone harmony because the descriptions it listed of many health symptoms related to hormone imbalance was exactly what I was experiencing. I’m 64 and the symptoms which began 10 years ago were returning. Back then I took HRT for several years. I really didn’t want to take a synthetic drug again and though sceptical at first about what this product from Happy Mammoth promised I decided I would try it especially the ingredients listed were all recognised and natural. I simply still cannot believe how quickly it started my recovery from repeated UTI’s. I’ve recommended it to my daughters who take it for severe menstrual symptoms.

Purchased in November 2020 at Happy Mammoth.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Skye J

Skye J

Everything what it says it is! But better!

When I saw the ad for hormone harmony it is everything what I was looking for! My mood has changed at PMS time I’m more calmer not agitated. I have better sleeps & more Energy.

Purchased in October 2020 for $85.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None