Salt Lab Magnesium Oil

Salt Lab Magnesium Oil

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Salt Lab

4.9
Tanya N.
Tanya N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

wow im in love

i was given a bottle of this from a girlfriend who heard about my nightly muscle cramps, lack of sleep, tossing and turning and always feeling tired also my hubby complains i 'run' in my sleep... i have been using it for nearly a week and im in love! i have haf the best sleeps in months! my hubby said i barely move in bed and i seem to sleep deeper...i have had the stinging the last couple of nights in one area so i will try the dilution some other people have mentioned..
im off to look for your bath bombs!!

Purchased in February 2021 at Costco.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Love it

I ordered to help sore muscles and for sleep and it is great - strongly recommend. Easy online sale and the product arrived quickly in great packaging. Have also recommended to friends who are also happy

Purchased in January 2021 for $29.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Amazing results

After exercising my knees would generally be a little a achey and my calves sometimes cramp during the night. I have definately noticed that this magnesium oil releaves both cramps and sore knees. I cannot speak highly enough of this product.

Purchased in January 2019 for $29.95.

Clementine B.Salt Lab

Hi Andrea, This is amazing! Nothing makes me happier than hearing Salt Lab supporting people doing the things they love - Like running! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :-)

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Salt Lab Magnesium Oil compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Kara
KaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love love love

I have been trying to get deeper sleep because I am a shift worker and my sleeping patterns have been all over the place. This has upped my quality of sleep immensely and I wake up feeling refreshed

Purchased in July 2019 at Salt lab.

Clementine B.Salt Lab

Hi Kara, So happy to hear your sleep has improved and you are waking feeling refreshed since using Salt Lab. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Relaxation plus!

Such a great and easy to use oil! So glad I was referred into it! Great for relaxation and sleep! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high quality magnesium spray!

Purchased in August 2019 for $29.95.

Review collected in partnership with Salt Lab

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work

High quality magnesium!

I chose Salt Lab Magnesium deconstructed bath bomb as way to infuse my body with magnesium as well as remove any heavy metals. My well-being has improved significantly! Thank you!

Hi Tamika,
Hearing your over all well-being has improved because of our products fills our heart with so much happiness, Thank you so much for sharing this.

Love it!

When I was pregnant I got really bad leg cramps. I immediately bought this magnesium oil and would rub it into my legs and belly before bed. I did not get any more leg cramps for the rest of my pregnancy and I have continued to use it at night.

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Busy3Mum
Busy3MumSydney, NSW

Fabulous sleeps

Feeling like my sleep is certainly longer and deeper thanks to the Magnesium oil. Hoping over time muscle soreness will ease too. I definitely feel like this oil is doing great things for my body.

Purchased in June 2019 for $30.00.

Hello!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your sleep has improved. Continued use and applying the oil directly onto those sore and aching muscles will ensure ease also.

Best Sleep

I use this nightly to help with digestion and sleep. If I don't put it on before bed then invariably I find myself awake wondering why I can't sleep so get up spray some on and bingo!

Hello!
Thank you so much for your feedback! Amazing how quickly it can work and how easily you can pin point the 'issue' when you haven't applied it. So glad you are reaping this incredible results and thank you for sharing.

Julie j
Julie j

Great product

Easy to use .
Quick to apply and fast results .
Don’t have to take it in pill form and can apply to the exact are you need it !
Travel size is convenient too !
Helps relieve muscle cramps and soreness , best before bed , when naturally relaxing!

Purchased in April 2019 at Online for $99.00.

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you are reaping the benefits.

Johanna Fairley
Johanna FairleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very effective and good alternative to oral magnesium.

I started taking the magnesium spray as after I work out and train I often feel sore. I used to take magnesium powder but it didn’t agree with my stomach.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hi Johanna,
I am so glad you have found topical magnesium supplementation as an alternative to oral and are still reaping the benefits of this amazing mineral. Kindest,

Katherine Birt
Katherine BirtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful stuff and oh so relaxing!

We absolutely love the Magnesium oil and deconstructed bath bomb. I feel so relaxed and refreshed after a bath! The oil has worked wonders for my tight muscles (shoulders) and it's also a lovely way to wind down before bed (when sprayed onto your tummy). Beautiful products!!

Hi Katherine,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so glad you are reaping the benefits of both the oil and bath salts - A match made in heaven!

Does a great job

Easy to use/apply. Have used it in the past. Glad there was a helpful hint about diluting it as initially it stung which I forgot about but alls well now Eases achy muscles. Use it before bed for a good nights sleep

Hi Karen,
Thank you for your review! Yes the tingling can be a sign of deficiency, I am so glad you were able to dilute and still reap the amazing benefits of this magic mineral. Keep enjoying those zzz's :-)

Janeen Goold
Janeen GooldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant product!

Our whole family uses this now - kids aching legs, sore muscles after gym, and sprayed on our tummy to help with sleep at night. So glad to have found it!

Hi Janeen,
Well doesn't this make me INCREDIBLY happy - To hear you are using on the whole family is the best. Thank you so much for your feedback and i am so glad you are loving the products.

Sladana CiceriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best thing since sliced bread

I have lower back problems. My back is really stiff thing in the mornings so I spray the Magnesium Oil and it works instantly. Love love love it. Now I always have it with me.

Purchased in June 2019 at saltlab for $32.99.

Sladana Ciceri

I have aslo been recomending to everyone including my chiroprator

Clementine B.Salt Lab

We love this! Thank you for the support Sladana :-)