BlackVue DR750S

• Readable Number PlatesYes (23) · No (5)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
Maz

Maz

Great product for the rubbish bin.

Only had this camera for a few months.
When I did need it the dates where all wrong and to change it all files need to be deleted making it completely useless.
What a piece of s##t.
4 month now it’s in the rubbish where it belongs.

Purchased in October 2020 for $350.00.

stji001

stji001Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied with the Dashcam

I owned two units of DR750S two-channel and a battery, I bought them back in Jan 2020 from Autobarn.
Earlier, the second unit has issues which have been rectified.
Thanks to Chaim in the assisting of warranty claim, much appreciated.
So far, both Dashcams are working properly and I am satisfied with them.

Purchased in January 2020.

RaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

better cameras on the market

bought a blackvue 750s expecting it to be great found it to be a lemon as it doesn't always record, have found that when I need particular footage the whole day hasn't recorded etc or recording is missing but then findeither side days have recorded in full??, also get a voice message direct wifi already is use cannot fix this issue! this camera has been replaced and found replacement to be same, have also replaced card with no luck, not happy with this camera. stick to a navman as I found these to be more reliable and alot cheaper.

Purchased in July 2019 at Autobarn for $460.00.

Ra

i already emailed your support a few weeks ago but had no response :-(

Matthew D.

Matthew D.Sydney, NSW

great quality

Just upgraded my Blackvue to DR750S dual channel after rear camera was damaged in accident My 650 dual was 6 years old Bullet proof build and ease of use
The 750 click into existing holders from 650 so installation was seamless
I am hoping will get similar life from this investment
Interface is same so I am used to it and confident to operate it
Image quality has improved with new sensors especially low light rear is now 1080 as well can easily read number plates and see faces in both cameras
Will revert with further update

Purchased in August 2020 at repco for $419.30.

Auto Black Box Australia Excellent Company

I would like to thank Chris and his team at Auto Black Box (Blackvue Australia) for going the extra mile to resolve the problems I had with my BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel) system.
There advice both over the phone and via email was courteous, professional and second to none.
The return postage provided was prompt and the service excellent.
I thoroughly recommend this business.
A Job Well Done Team.
Greg

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

blackvue very poor company

blackvue very poor company
i was got 2 dash cam 750 but i can't live view anymore because they want pay more money for cloud why i'm pay more money because i already spend $1500 i think they useless also i got hotport in the car i'm paying $20 month

Purchased in July 2018 at Autobarn for $1,200.00.

SJ ThompsonSydney, NSW

Ruined my life thief’s love them !

I purchased these with my Mazda 3 from Max Kirwin motors Preston l . I had security concerns . They were easily hacked and my life is ruined . The company didn’t do a thing . Avoid

Purchased in June 2019 at Max Kirwin Mazda for $1,500.00.

SJ Thompson

And you thought I didn’t change the password ??? That’s just insulting and rude . Avoid them folks

Honest Gaza

Honest GazaSydney, NSW

Very simple to install - Software very user friendly

Easy to install (tucked the cable in behind roof trim, behind rubber seal of A-Pillar, under the dash, and then tucked under centre console so that 12V Plug could be inserted in rear seat 12V Accessory Socket)

Tried various recording options and eventually settled for 720p so that 3min recordings could be made. If you choose the higher quality settings (1080p), recordings are 1min in duration....too many.

Software is easy to use and the only issue I have encountered is sometimes my Phone won't connect to the Dashcam Wi-Fi for transferring of recordings.

Purchased in April 2020 at Repco Online store for $300.00.

LochanoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor software

Purchased in October 2019.

HSV owner

HSV ownerCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Dashcam(s)

Quite easy to install. (Hiding wires behind trim can be fiddly)
Super easy to set-up & operate.
Wi-fi is easy to use.
Works perfectly all day while parked in the HOT QLD sun on a 36 Degree day.
Day vision is excellent, bright sun/ overcast does a brilliant job, night vision is outstanding.
PMP is a worthwhile investment.
Well worth the money!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Dashcamsaustralia.com.au for $521.00.

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Finally found the best dash cam

The camera was easy to setup.

The quality of the camera is unreal. Especially in the dark, no grain in the photos. Unbelievable.

The built in app to download via wifi is a super handy feature.

Purchased in May 2019 at Autobarn.

Frazz60

Frazz60Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great peace of mind product every car should have

I've now had my Blackvue DR750S-2CH installed for about 5 months. I installed it myself including the battery saving feature. The installation was really easy with the tools and parts provided. Because it records while parked, it gives me some extra peace of mind knowing if there is an incident I can download the recording. I've had a few close shaves while driving so it is great th know that a recording will be there should I need it for insurance purposes. I can highly recommend this product and would not bother looking for another brand.

Purchased in June 2019 at Autobarn Physical Stores for $599.00.

Cheryl

CherylCentral, SA

Constantly cannot communicate with it with my iPhone X, my Ipad Pro is better, but still has lots of issues

Don't know have never been able to get into the settings, the wireless on this thing is useless, it was fitted to my car by the dealer who went through a subcontractor AutoOne, who are next to useless as well, I have to drive over 40 kays each time to get stuff sorted and then 5 minutes after I have left it starts doing the same stuff, not connecting, can't get live view or into settings

Purchased in August 2019 at Ford Dealers.

PhantomPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Support But Extremely Poor Quality Product

Purchased in June 2019 at Autobarn for $600.00.

Joel S.

Joel S.Hobart, TAS

Good quality product and very responsive.

I installed it myself and did not have any problem. All works perfectly. The video quality is excellent. I am not using Blackvue Cloud. I have already recommended it to friends.

Purchased in May 2019 at Dash Cams Australia.

Worth every dollar!!

My rear dashcam footage was used to assist police with a very serious crime this week. The detectives leading the case we're all impressed with how brilliant the dash cam produced high quality picture and sound. My dashcam is worth very dollar and I would encourage everyone to purchase front and rear dashcam.

Purchased in March 2019.

Joe G.

Joe G.Hunter Region, NSW

Blackvue DR750S-2CH

Being new to Dashcams I was a bit sceptical to part with the $$$ for my DR750S when there are plenty of cheaper units on the market. In saying that, I am in love with my Blackvue and I wouldve been kicking myself if I did go for something cheaper!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Autobarn.

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

First choice of Dashcam

Had Blackvue in my latest car and previous car.Albeets Joondalup were fantastic
Trouble free operation with high quality video playback
A must for present day motoring
Had a problem with original 32gig memory card but that was replaced free of charge no questions asked by the Blackvue team
Cheers

Purchased in January 2019 at Alberts car stereo joondalup for $820.00.

Blackvue 750s

Camera keeps disconnecting and wont allow me to see live view because it says camera is in use. Very frustrating.but all in all decent quality camera that does what it is meant to do.

Purchased in May 2019 at Auto One for $499.00.

Best dash cam

This is the best dash cam on the market easy to install and just works straight out of the box
Hard wire is the best option and easy to do
Will be fitting to my other vehicle

Purchased in October 2019 at Auto One.

Anthony D.asked

DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

Hi,

I installed this camera a while ago and it was working perfectly. Recently I went on an off-road 4wd trip and during the trip, the camera would randomly say "powering down" and turn off, then reboot with the usual "blackvue for your safe driving starting normal recording". At other times it says "restarting" and then goes through the same process. It seems to be at random intervals too. I've tried updating firmware and also formatting the sd card. I'm using the supplied sd card along with a power magic pro. Any advice?

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
Hearing the prompts "Powering down" and "Restarting" would usually indicate two separate things occurring.

The camera announces "Powering down" when there has been a disruption of power flow to the system.
Did this prompt occur multiple times while driving?
If so we would advise checking the PMP harness and ensuring that all wires a fastened and secured.

As for the "Restarting" prompt, the most common cause for this would be a faulty or faulting SD Card.
However in rare cases it can even be the camera itself.
Do you have an alternate SD Card (even 3rd party) that can be temporarily used with the system to see if the same issue occurs?

Please let us know

Anthony D.

I forgot to mention I'm using a PMP set to 12V and 12 hours. The harness is nice and secure, and the wiring has been hard wired with fuse taps. The off road trip was quite bumpy, I thought potentially the camera had made too many event videos and that could have damaged its operation? I'll try with a generic sd card and see how I go.

Joe

Joeasked

DR750S

I am looking to buy a dash cam. will the DR750S-2CH IR be able to record to a cloud with its own wifi or do i need to make that available via a dongle or something. I don't intend to leave my phone with the car after it is set up as i need to monitor my car while someone else is driving it.. Any ideas?

Ravi Herathasked

DR750S

Blackvue gold edition cameras front and rear with magic pro ,5 year warranty and 64 Gb card. How much it will cost

Hi Ravi,

This model is dealership exclusive we would advise reaching out to a dealership to receive pricing on having that model installed.
If you would like further clarification on this model please reach out to us on either option below.
support@blackvue.com.au

Ravi Herath

Can you please explain main differences in Gold edition I was quoted for $1400by the dealer but dual dash cam Blackvue 750s is much cheaper outside Thanks Ravi

Hi Ravid,

The DR750G comes with ADAS features such as lane departure warning and forward vehicle start alarm.
As well as an extended warranty period.

08 6267 5167

Get an answer from our members and BlackVue representatives

With an RRP of $986, the BlackVue DR750S is undoubtedly one of the higher-end offerings when it comes to dash cams. It’s equipped with a host of features to help justify the cost, though.

Its 1080p Full HD Dash Cams are available in either 1 channel (front camera) or 2 channel (front and rear camera) options. The brand claims that their quality is enhanced by Sony STARVIS sensors, which work well in low light and can be used at night to pick up an accurate level of detail.

This car cam also features Sport Mode and Extreme Mode, both of which record surroundings at a high 60 frames per second. For even more precision, the in-built GPS function adds location and speed data to videos.

The BlackVue DR750S automatically switches to Parking Mode when you turn off your ignition. While this mode won’t automatically record footage, it will write it to the memory card if the dash cam detects motion or an impact. However, keep in mind that activating Parking Mode requires an external battery pack (called a Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro).

In-built WiFi and cloud compatibility with BlackVue's Over The Cloud makes it easy to connect your dash cam to your smartphone or tablet. You can also download the BlackVue Viewer for Windows or Mac, if you’d prefer your playback on a larger screen.

Compare all 3 BlackVue DR750S
BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)

4.3
BlackVue DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

BlackVue DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

3.4
CategoryDash CamsDash CamsDash Cams
Price (RRP) $579.00$409.00$679.00
Viewing Angle 139°139°139°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Megapixels 2.1 MP2.1 MP
Channels 212
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiGPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD cardMicroSD card
Weight115 g88 g
Dimensions Front: 36 x 118.5, Rear: 25 x 67.4 mm36 x 118.5 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual