See the Best Dash Cams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BlackVue

• Readable Number PlatesYes (24) · No (8)
  • Video Quality
  • Battery Life
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality

Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not fully function with Samsung phone

Purchased in at Mazda Dealers for $800.

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVueSend a private message

Had 2 already and 2nd one just died both in less than a year. Won't be getting another

My first one stop working after a few months. Got it replaced through warranty now the 2nd one has died too both in less than a year. I don't think I'll be getting another even through warranty.

Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LTE version...

Purchased in at eBay for $550.

Andrew LitsonSydney, NSW

Refuses to work on the cloud.

How easy was it to set up and use this camera?
Fiddley but doable. I also installed a hard wiring kit so it works while the car is parked.

How would you describe the quality of the recorded footage?
Excellent. I did have a bit of glare from the dash on the screen but I fixed this by getting some polarised lenses for both cameras.

How satisfied are you with the connectivity of the dash cam?
Completely dissatisfied. It connected to the cloud (via wifi hotspot) once and never again. I've followed tech supports dirrections and they can't figure it out either. Keep going around in circles trying the same fixes.

Now my phone won't connect via wifi anymore either.

Purchased in for $750.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

FIRST DAY USED

Had this added to my new car can’t connect my phone to it, can’t seem to use the phone as well as have video running. Someone hit my 2 day old car today and camera has not recorded it. So not very happy

Essraa E.Sydney, NSW

Keeps restarting

We bought our car new and got this dash installed. First it said check Sd card, the second day of driving it keeps restarting. We have the original sd card of blackvue. We reformatted the sd card and the same thing keeps happening. Can we know what the issue is. It's was costly to get and install and now we can't afford to get another one.. any help will be great

Essraa E.

Thank you so much Chaim. Many thanks also for taking time and replying back to. I have emailed you my address

Francesca E.
Francesca E.Perth, WA

Definition of great service .

After posting a very negative review, BlackVue management reached out to me personally and went to a lot of trouble in negotiating a suitable outcome with Melville Hyundai car dealership, fully replacing the camera, and spending a significant amount of time running over it with me.

I feel my complaints were truly heard and I’m very appreciative that they dedicated so much effort into fixing the situation. Throughout the process they communicated with me regularly - keeping me constantly updated as to where things were at.
In my opinion, through this, the Blackvue team has demonstrated the pinnacle of good customer care.

Congratulations BlackVue you have a convert in me!

Purchased in for $1,400.

Features / Functions
Night-Time Video Quality
BlackVue Australia T.BlackVueSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Maz
Maz

Great product for the rubbish bin.

Only had this camera for a few months.
When I did need it the dates where all wrong and to change it all files need to be deleted making it completely useless.
What a piece of s##t.
4 month now it’s in the rubbish where it belongs.

Purchased in for $350.

stji001
stji001Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Satisfied with the Dashcam

I owned two units of DR750S two-channel and a battery, I bought them back in Jan 2020 from Autobarn.
Earlier, the second unit has issues which have been rectified.
Thanks to Chaim in the assisting of warranty claim, much appreciated.
So far, both Dashcams are working properly and I am satisfied with them.

AAAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

better cameras on the market

bought a blackvue 750s expecting it to be great found it to be a lemon as it doesn't always record, have found that when I need particular footage the whole day hasn't recorded etc or recording is missing but then findeither side days have recorded in full??, also get a voice message direct wifi already is use cannot fix this issue! this camera has been replaced and found replacement to be same, have also replaced card with no luck, not happy with this camera. stick to a navman as I found these to be more reliable and alot cheaper.

Purchased in at Autobarn for $460.

AAA

i already emailed your support a few weeks ago but had no response :-(

Matthew D.
Matthew D.Sydney, NSW

great quality

Just upgraded my Blackvue to DR750S dual channel after rear camera was damaged in accident My 650 dual was 6 years old Bullet proof build and ease of use
The 750 click into existing holders from 650 so installation was seamless
I am hoping will get similar life from this investment
Interface is same so I am used to it and confident to operate it
Image quality has improved with new sensors especially low light rear is now 1080 as well can easily read number plates and see faces in both cameras
Will revert with further update

Purchased in at repco for $419.30.

Auto Black Box Australia Excellent Company

I would like to thank Chris and his team at Auto Black Box (Blackvue Australia) for going the extra mile to resolve the problems I had with my BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel) system.
There advice both over the phone and via email was courteous, professional and second to none.
The return postage provided was prompt and the service excellent.
I thoroughly recommend this business.
A Job Well Done Team.
Greg

Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

blackvue very poor company

blackvue very poor company
i was got 2 dash cam 750 but i can't live view anymore because they want pay more money for cloud why i'm pay more money because i already spend $1500 i think they useless also i got hotport in the car i'm paying $20 month

Purchased in at Autobarn for $1,200.

SJ ThompsonSydney, NSW

Ruined my life thief’s love them !

I purchased these with my Mazda 3 from Max Kirwin motors Preston l . I had security concerns . They were easily hacked and my life is ruined . The company didn’t do a thing . Avoid

Purchased in at Max Kirwin Mazda for $1,500.

SJ Thompson

And you thought I didn’t change the password ??? That’s just insulting and rude . Avoid them folks

Honest Gaza
Honest GazaSydney, NSW

Very simple to install - Software very user friendly

Easy to install (tucked the cable in behind roof trim, behind rubber seal of A-Pillar, under the dash, and then tucked under centre console so that 12V Plug could be inserted in rear seat 12V Accessory Socket)

Tried various recording options and eventually settled for 720p so that 3min recordings could be made. If you choose the higher quality settings (1080p), recordings are 1min in duration....too many.

Software is easy to use and the only issue I have encountered is sometimes my Phone won't connect to the Dashcam Wi-Fi for transferring of recordings.

Purchased in at Repco Online store for $300.

Vernonasked

Hi,
I have a DR750S installed a year or so. When I switch off the engine the camera would switch off itself and when I restart the engine, it would so likewise. For some reason, now it keeps recording even when I switch off the engine. I can see a green light that keep blinking when the engine is off. Can you help. Thanks Vernon

Vernon

Hi Chaim, Thanks for your reply. It has been hardwired using power magic pro.

Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.asked
DR750S

I had a new BLACKVUE DR 900 2CH PLUS fitted to my 2021 Audi RSQ3 yesterday from a trusted dealer who has done heaps of work on my cars over the years but the wifi connection keeps getting kicked because the Audi MMI system over rides the Blackvue. I asked the Australian distributor for advise and he told me to turn off my Bluetooth ? Surly they would know that the Audi’s run via wifi, does anyone else have a solution before I return the camera?

Bd F.
Bd F.asked

Hi

What is the difference between the dr750g vs dr750x vs dr750s?

BlackVue Australia T.BlackVueSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and BlackVue representatives

BlackVue DR750S

With an RRP of $986, the BlackVue DR750S is undoubtedly one of the higher-end offerings when it comes to dash cams. It’s equipped with a host of features to help justify the cost, though.

Its 1080p Full HD Dash Cams are available in either 1 channel (front camera) or 2 channel (front and rear camera) options. The brand claims that their quality is enhanced by Sony STARVIS sensors, which work well in low light and can be used at night to pick up an accurate level of detail.

This car cam also features Sport Mode and Extreme Mode, both of which record surroundings at a high 60 frames per second. For even more precision, the in-built GPS function adds location and speed data to videos.

The BlackVue DR750S automatically switches to Parking Mode when you turn off your ignition. While this mode won’t automatically record footage, it will write it to the memory card if the dash cam detects motion or an impact. However, keep in mind that activating Parking Mode requires an external battery pack (called a Power Magic Battery Pack) or a hardwiring kit (Power Magic Pro).

In-built WiFi and cloud compatibility with BlackVue's Over The Cloud makes it easy to connect your dash cam to your smartphone or tablet. You can also download the BlackVue Viewer for Windows or Mac, if you’d prefer your playback on a larger screen.

Compare all 3 BlackVue DR750S
BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)

4.2
BlackVue DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

BlackVue DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

3.3
CategoryDash CamsDash CamsDash Cams
Price (RRP) $579.00$409.00$679.00
Viewing Angle 139°139°139°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Megapixels 2.1 MP2.1 MP
Channels 212
FeaturesAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiAutomatic Incident Detection (G-sensor), GPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-FiGPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, No Screen (Camera Only) and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD cardMicroSD cardMicroSD card
Weight115 g88 g
Dimensions Front: 36 x 118.5, Rear: 25 x 67.4 mm36 x 118.5 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual