Excellent dashcam

Excellent product with a wonderful quality. The dashcam provides beautifully clear video and is easy to download onto my iPhone. I can highly recommend this dashcam. Matt V. Box Hill Victoria

Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The App is always progressing so keep your eyes open for new features in the future. Should you require any assistance in the future, please feel free to get in touch. Best Regards, James BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167

Good camera but high failure rate

I replaced my DR650 2-CH in September of 2018 with the DR750S-2CH after the original front camera and cable suffered some damage. Autobarn replaced cable and main front camera and left the original rear camera in place leaving a spare brand new rear camera in the box. I have now replaced that car and I had an Auto Electrician re-install the camera into my new car using the new rear camera which unfortunately will not power up. I had to use my original rear camera again. I say high failure rate because I had the same issue when I first bought the 650 back in 2014 it too had to be replaced when it failed after less than 24 hours. Like I say these are good cameras when they work but the failure rate at of the rear cameras in my experience is unacceptable for the price. I am currently in the process of trying to get the rear camera replaced.
Updated to add: big thanks to Ben from Auto Blackbox for his assistance in resolving this issue

Purchased in September 2018 at Autobarn for $599.00.

Battery Life
Hi Diane, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. I can see your email in our system and our support team will be replying very soon. Our total return rate for failures is ~2% but we understand your experience is a different reflection. In any case, as the Australian Distributor we will always do what we can to offer the best possible customer service. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

The perfect companion for my new car

My camera was professionally installed by Autobarn (Warnerrs Bay N'cle) and after downloading the App, it was then just a matter of connecting my phone by direct Wi-Fi to the Camera and opening the App to access the cameras. The image recorded was very clear whether it was recorded during the day or night. Overall I am very happy with the choice I made buying this Blackvue Camera, I would not hesitate to recommend this camera to anyone looking to get a great dash cam!

Purchased in April 2019 at Autobarn for $580.00.

Car ModelLexus NX AZ10.II NX 300h F Sport
Night-Time Video Quality
Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time to leave us review, we're really glad to hear how happy you are with your purchase, if you ever need any assistance please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Expensive, complicated and useless when really needed.

We installed the camera (front and rear) as an extra option from the Toyota dealer, paid $1200.
First impression: It's complicated to set up and tutorials available are from third parties. BlackVue offers more ads than useful tutorials.
(I had a Uniden camera before and it was so much simple to use and straight forward).
After installing the app, the configuration is also complicated. Too many unnecessary features like "live stream on Facebook".
The big downside: YOU CAN'T MANUALLY LOCK (SAVE) AN EVENT. My wife witnessed a mayor car crash at the Sydney M5 and she couldn't save the recording. Once at home that evening (after 9 hours) we couldn't find the event, It had been overwritten. My cheap $80 Uniden Cam had a "panic bottom" that once pressed would safe a flying UFO in front of your car for ever until needed.
*This expensive camera SHOULD have a kind of "Panic bottom" to manually save any events at will*
Also the parking mode only works for 1 hour or less, even with the Power Magic Box installed.
In summary, the camera isn't any better than cheaper ones.

Purchased in January 2019 at Toyota Dealers for $1,200.00.

Car ModelToyota fortuner
Battery Life
Hi Pablo61, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, however I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment, hopefully I can offer some assistance to resolve your concerns. I respect that you found the initial setup complicated, it's disappointing to hear as this should have been done during the handover of your new vehicle, however we do have full-time support staff available to help our customer set up their cameras, and we'd be more than happy to help you with this if you would like to give our team a call on 08 6267 5167. Regarding the EVENT lock button, it is true that we don't have this feature, hopefully you were not misled and told it does? What we do have is WiFi, giving customers the ability to download the footage directly from the camera, permanently storing the video to your smart phone. Our Parking Mode feature works very similar to many other brands by using a battery protection module "Power Magic Pro" to protect your battery from falling below the required starting voltage, as you are aware different cars use different batteries, some smaller and some larger which means vehicles like V8 diesels would have a larger battery, allowing the camera to run longer after the ignition is off, similarly smaller batteries would allow the camera to run much less. In saying this, we do have options available for customers who require longer times, such as the B-112 or B-124 battery pack. We really do look forward to hearing from you so we can take the time to help customise your camera to your needs and run through the features. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Not having a way to safely "lock" an event while driving is very disappointing. As I said on the review, by the time wy wife returned home (8 hours later) that very important footage was deleted. On the other hand the wifi app is not useful because: 1. You are driving and sometimes can't just stop to check your phone. 2. The app doesn't differentiate which video -from so many- is the actual event, so it takes time checking the footage one by one. About the parking mode I have a diesel engine and the battery is big, so I believe maybe the configuration of the magic box is wrong. If you can send me a link showing the correct configuration it may help.Thanks for getting back to us Pablo, We have passed your feedback onto the manufacturer, we are also having a meeting with them this week and your suggestion is high on the list of topics to discuss, so thank you for sharing this with us. Regarding the parking mode settings, if you purchased this through a dealership it may not be advisable to change the settings yourself as I'm not sure if this will have any impact on warranty, so maybe check with them first. But here is a link to the manual: https://www.blackvue.com.au/assets/public_files/pdf/powermagicpro_en_v4.00.pdf Feel free to get back to me with any further questions, otherwise happy to discuss over the phone if you'd prefer. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Peace of mind

Upgrade from 650 to 750 after four years installed easily and works great. Notice picture quality and same ease of use including the cloud feature. Very happy with new camera

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Captain, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, its also great to hear you enjoyed your older BlackVue camera. Feel free to get in touch should you have any questions in the future. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia

Brilliant

this is my second camera and the blackvue is just brilliant was easy to set up and pair to my phone the picture is very clear hi do most of my driving at night so I have it in night mode and is very good saving footage to my phone is very easy and for me that great because I am not real tech savy Cheers Dave

Purchased in March 2019 for $379.00.

Battery Life
Hi Dave, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for your BlackVue, we're really happy to hear how pleased you are with your recent purchase, if you ever need anything please feel free to get in touch with us. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Good cameras both front and back

I purchased this product and have found them to be great value for money, does everthing I want done easily. Very satisfied, after sales service is really great as well. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2018 at Autobarn Browns Plains.

Car ModelHyundai ix35 LM.I
Battery Life
Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for recommending the product. Please feel free to get in touch should you have any questions in the future. Best Regards BlackVue Australia

All the features you would want, Excellent quality video and superb customer service and backup

Ok so I purchased my dash cam about 12 months and up until recently have not needed to view the video until two weeks ago. In short the video terrible I contacted BlackVue Australia who asked to see some video that I had recorded and straight away they agreed that the quality was not satisfactory and the cameras are in fact faulty. The same day they had a replacement unit in the mail which I received two days later. The video quality is excellent now. Thank you BlackVue Australia for the best after sales service i have ever recieved.

Purchased in March 2018 for $700.00.

Night-Time Video Quality
Hi Martin, I'm very sorry that you have had this experience with your BlackVue dash cam, this is definitely not normal and I would like the opportunity to resolve this for you. It sound sot me that you may have "Night Vision" enabled or the sensor in your camera is overly sensitive. I also can't find any correspondence from you, are you able to provide me with more information surrounding the reply you got from us as I believe that is not a satisfactory response. Feel free to PM me those details so I can follow this up and hopefully restore your faith in our brand and reconsider your 1 star review. Thank you, Tom. BlackVue AustraliaHello Tom, I initial thought it was something to do with "Night Vision" so I switched that to parking mode only, this made only a very small difference. This then created a problem with night time driving that the video was to dark. Even with the "Night Vision" on or off there is a significant difference between the front and rear camera, with the rear camera producing a much better quality video. My correspondence has been through you Facebook page. More than happy to send you more information and video clips if you like. Regards MartinHi Martin, I found the Facebook messages, I spoke with the member involved, the assumption was made the issue was resolved because we never heard back from you after our suggestions. However, it is clear that it is not resolved, hence the 1 star review. Feel free to upload some footage here: https://blackvue.wetransfer.com/ Once we receive the footage I will reach out to you again to discuss further, but I'd be happy to replace your cameras either way. Thank you, Tom. BlackVue Australia

Excellent product - very happy

The set up was straight forward and simple to use when it is all good to go. The PMP otherwise was a bit of a fuss but managed to make it work. I'm satisfied with the excellent quality of the recording! Would recommend.

Purchased in February 2019.

Car ModelHyundai i30 2018
Night-Time Video Quality
Hi Jacob, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and recommending the product. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions over the life of the product. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia

Great dashcam for the price

Camera was one of the best i purchased so far ! The video footage was so much better then my old 650 and the night vision has improved alot as well

Purchased in March 2019 at Autobarn for $450.00.

Readable Number PlatesYes
Hi Aydin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. At BlackVue Australia we really appreciate you returning to the brand and hope you have an even better experience with the newer upgraded DR750S series camera. As with all our cameras you are welcome to get in touch should you require any support over the life of the product. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia

Great Dashcam

Bought this for my son's car, and can now rest easy if he's ever involved in an accident as we will have proof of the incident. We bought 3 units.

Purchased in December 2018 at Autobarn for $600.00.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD
Battery Life
Hi Donna, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're very glad to hear how happy you are with your recent purchase, thanks for your support. Cheers, BlackVue Australia.

Great Dash Cam

Good quality product. I’m very happy with the DR750s. The associated app has all the functionality I need to view video files and get notifications from the camera while I’m away from the car. I added a battery saver and a 4G mobile hotspot into the car to facilitate this

Hi Pete, thanks for updating your review, really appreciate the support and please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you ever have any questions. Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Great Dashcam but.....

Love the dashcam but it doesn’t make sense supplying the 2ch product with such a small SD card. The supplied 16gb Card is way too small to keep recordings for the front and rear cams and the issue is even more exacerbated when in parking mode via PMP. Other than that, recording quality is good, software/app should have zoom and snapshot functionality and ability to tie footage together but doesn’t or I cannot find it. Hardwiring into BMW wasn’t as easy as the instructions indicated and required a little trial and error. Would help if BlackVue had a more comprehensive library of help/FAQs in installing in various cars, including modern cars that have battery saving modes. Setting up g-sensor is quite finicky and requires a bit of guess work along with a lot of testing to get it right, well as close to right as it can be. I’d like to recommend the 750s but BlackVue need to supply much larger SD card for such a premium $$ dashcam.

Hi noremac_22, Thanks for taking the time to review your BlackVue dash camera. I do wish to advise you that our cameras come with the following microSD cards, 16-32-64-128. You just have to specify which one you want at time of ordering, by default they come with a 16GB microSD card. As for installation, we have tons of videos on YouTube from various followers sharing their installs, I'd suggest checking some out to see if any of those would be helpful, failing that, feel free to give one of our Authorised Installers a call. Thanks again, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi Tom, thanks for your reply. I have installed the dashcam now so no need to seek further help in this area, however my point was more directed at the lack of installation videos for the PMP around difficult installs in cars like the BMW or Audi where these cars have battery saving modes that turn off accessories to save battery life. Also my initial point regarding the SD Card was again more directed at “why would you provide the same standard size 16gb SD card for a 2ch system as you do for single channel”, when a 2ch system is obviously going to use more space? it doesn’t make sense, but for the point of view BlackVue charge a massive premium for their “branded” SD cards. Considering I purchased my cam at Autobarn, not online, I didn’t have the choice to buy a “larger” SD card however I wouldn’t have bought one anyway at the prices BlackVue charge for them. Don’t get me wrong, I like the dashcam, but getting back to original point, the 2ch system is expensive and should have a larger SD card supplied considering its recording for 2 cameras and as such I wouldn’t recommend it because of that alone. If I had done thorough research in this area beforehand I probably wouldn’t have purchased the BV750s 2ch because of this.Hi noremac_22, thanks for your feedback, I will pass this onto management. I will also follow up with Autobarn why they weren't able to offer larger cards, as they normally stock all models and card sizes. As for the price, yes I agree they are not cheap, however they are the best on the market suited for dash cams, alternatively I would suggest a Samsung Pro Endurance, many customers have reported fantastic results using these cards. Is there anyway we could change your mind regrading the recommendation of BlackVue? Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Excellent Front camera quality

Easy to install and the quality of the front camera is great. Cannot comment on the rear camera as the supplied cable is too short for the Toyota Hilux with rear canopy. Need to investigate cable extension options. Also easy connection to phone with very simple instructions and iOS download.

Hi Tanj, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The standard 6m cable is sometimes too short for utes with canopies however the 10m option is normally suitable. This will be available from your BlackVue retailer. If you have any questions about you new camera feel free to get in touch. Best Regards BlackVue AustraliaThanks for your quick reply BlackVue Aus. One item that is disappointing is that this unit comes with only a cigarette lighter plug and not USB plug with cigarette lighter option. The cheaper Dashcams I have had in the past past has USB cable connections, however an expensive unit like the DR750S-2ch doesn’t. It seems a little odd as my cigarette plug has a double USB plug in it to run another device in the car and the Blackvue could simply plug in to this. Do I now need to buy one of this crappy adapter things? It seems you don’t have a USB cable on your website. Little surprised. Tanj.Hi Tanj, unfortunately USB only provides 5 volts and BlackVue dash cams require 12 volts, and 12 volts can only be obtained from the CIG adapter or from the fuse box. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia.

Happy but some questions..

Happy with my blackvue dash cam. Was setup professionally by an independent auto shop (not by blackvue). However this company did not seem to have the time to explain how my new blackvue set up works so I have muddled through it myself. I understand how it all works now, I think, and I am happy with cloud and WiFi connections and the concept of this. I am wondering if I can set up a 3rd WiFi option (for at work) If so, where can I find how to do this. Also, is the WiFi connection only approximately a 10 meter range?

Hi Kimmy, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new BlackVue. The DR750S-1CH can store 3 network connections which the camera will connect to when in range. The Camera WiFi range is approx 5-10 meters. The network settings can be entered in the "could settings" section on the firmware. Once connected to the internet you will be able to access your camera via the BlackVue Cloud. There are detailed instructions on the BlackVue Help Centre or feel free to get in touch if you would like any assistance setting up your camera. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167

Excellent product - Few things to be aware too

Very easy to set up, but the cable to connect main front cam and rear cam is slightly short for my vehicle (4.75m long vehicle) if I try to completely conceal the cable. It would have been much better if the cable is 0.5-1m longer..

Quality of recorded footage is good, but struggles to capture plate number of the vehicle in front during the night driving when head lights are on.

I've hardwired DR750S using Power Magic Pro (hardwiring kit) in order to use the parking mode. This kit has few issues. 1) Cigar jack connection socket is used to connect the dash cam and the kit, meaning you have to have a certain space around your fuse box, 2) If you have no suitable fuse for connection around the driver seat, the switch box would be placed away from the driver seat. My case I had to place it at the far corner of the glove box because suitable fuses are found on the passenger seat side which is a bit inconvenient. 3) GND wire's terminal is so small, so I had to change it with bigger one before connecting.

Cloud function is a very handy function, but have to have a mobile Wi-Fi device connected to a mobile battery for long hour use unless your cigar socket is connected to a constant fuse.

And lastly, if you want to use a larger size SD card, make sure to format it by your PC first. If you format or initialise it through the dash cam, it won't work unless it is a Blackvue SD card. I am using SunDisk 128GB which was formatted first by my i-Mac and it is working perfectly.

Hi Lunero, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do have optional 10m and 15m coax cables for longer vehicles such as yours, we'd be happy to supply you one free of charge if you like? Regarding your microSD card, the reason non-genuine cards need formatting is they are by default formatted in exFAT, but dash cams need FAT32. As for using Sandisk, please keep a close eye on your camera, as Sandisk cards are the most incompatible cards because they are TLC and do not contain an error correction controllers, and dash cams, particularity high end ones such as BlackVue need MLC Endurance cards with error correction controllers. Get in touch if you would like us to send out a longer coax cable. Thanks again, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Wow, thanks for a nice gesture. I would love to get a longer cable. Please let me know how can I be in touch. Thanks a million.Hi Lunero, just send us an email to sales@blackvue.com.au mention this review and we will take car of the rest :) Cheers, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Excellent Camera, Support thats second to none. Dont buy a Lemon Product or service!

Nice Dash cam, easy to use, good features. App is very good especially for retrieving footage onsite where an accident has occurred for viewing by Police. Set up was pretty easy & recorded quality is very good. Rear camera ideal as sometimes front only camera tells half of the story. Had an issue with the camera & received Excellent service from Auto Blackbox, the Australian Distributor for Blackvue Dashcams. They go above & beyond should any issues arrive with your Camera, Doesn't matter what Retailer you brought from. Even follow up Phone calls or emails to make sure everything is good & you are Satisfied. I would dare say by far the best customer service I have ever had on any product I have ever purchased. If only all Customer service was this Good!!
A big Thank you to Chris, Tom and the team.

Thank you firezone for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your Blackvue :)

A+++++ perfect

Everything is perfect
5/5 for night n day time
5/5 for recording

With this camera u can’t go wrong with anything
I like it so much I bought any one for my another car. The BlackVue app work excellent too
The cloud is work excellent too if u have wifi hotspot in ur car

Hi Leon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for your camera. Thanks again and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any further feedback. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Missing footage when needed most, new phone = start over for app?

First it seems that my new phone samsung S9+ transferred the app from my S8+ but did not bring the camera(s) information with it. huge hassle cant find the blackvue box to scanning the code or find serial # to set up the new phone.... so I still have my S8+ and was able to connect via wifi and view some of the footage.

TO my surprise the camera seems to only record several minutes of each drive or not at all. Today of all days, on my way home about 7 minutes into the drive there was a tree trimming crew on the side of the road working. One of the guys goes to throw a pretty big branch into the truck he is working with but over throws the bed of the truck and the branch lands in front of my car bounces up and breaks the trim on the front lower end of the car.
I think, no worries I have it all on video. WRONG camera was not working during that part of the drive, it appears to have shut off or stop recording within several minutes of leaving home depot!!!

Hi Dana, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your BlackVue. The cameras information is not transferred to knew phones, but you can easily obtain this from the camera itself, just remove the camera from the mounting bracket and this will expose the serial number, QR code and password. The whole process should take about 30 seconds. As for the camera not recording, this can be caused from a number of factors, such as a faulty microSD card, loss of power or a defective camera. In any case, our support team would resolve this for you, I assume you have contacted them for support to get this issue resolved? We look forward to hearing back from you. Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi Dana, just wondering if you have resolved the issue or contacted our support team for assistance? Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

good image quality but quite a few flaws

I will not complain about image quality but the system has some serious shortcoming.

1. If you use WiFi functionality to connect it to your phone you will not have Internet so forget using Google Maps or anything else while connected to the App. This is a design flaw from BlackVue as you can actually specify that your wifi connection does not provide internet like the GoPro or TomTom Bandit action cames do. This will then allow you to use 3/4G for internet while connected to the camera via WiFi.

2. The app is mediocre and not very user-friendly.

3. There is no way to quickly tag an event, someone cut's in front of you etc. trying to find that event later means spending a lot of time going through all footage.

4. Purchased a Scan Disk 64GB DashCam card which does not work in camera.

5. After a recent Firmware update camera ended up in restarting loop. Needed to send it in and received a replacement after a few weeks.

Overall I regretted my purchase and would not purchase it again.

Hi rygar22, Thank you for taking the time review your BlackVue dash cam. We are sorry to hear that you are not overly happy with your purchase and would like to help resolve your concerns as best we can. We understand the WiFi doesn't allow data flow to your phone whilst connected, this will hopefully be resolved soon, the good news is, that you don't actually need to be connected to WiFi all the time, only to initially setup the camera, change settings and save files, so it shouldn't be an inconvenience as you would only connect to the camera via WiFi to save a file,then simply disconnect. As for the app, if you have any specific feedback, please let us know so we can forward it onto the manufacturer in Korea. You can change the light sensor from "Audio Record" to manual recording, giving you the ability to tag manual/event recordings. I can also confirm Sandisk, and a Google search will also reveal this, that they are the worst cards to use in dash cams, they are not MLC Endurance cards and do not have error correction profiles required for dash cams, hence the restart issue, this is also printed on the back of the box. Please make sure to use an MLC Endurance card and for best compatibility, use a BlackVue or BlackBox microSD card, as these have the error correction profiles for BlackVue dash cams. If you are still not happy with your purchase please get in touch with us so we can discuss this further with you. We can be reached on 08 6267 5167 AWST. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi rygar22, Just wondering if you had a chance to reach out to our support team yet, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.how can I reach out to your support team, no one answers the phone during business hours? After you send me a replacement it worked for a while, however, I just bought a Samsung EVO PRO Endurance 64GB micro SDXC SDHC Card MLC. I formatted the card and as soon as it's in your unit WiFi stops working. This is after trying SanDisk 32GB 64GB High Endurance Class 10 which also did not work and stuffed up the unit so you replaced it. I'm just to do a review on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/alloffroadau/ and so far I'm not impressed at all.

I bought my dashcam 750S 32Gr 5 months ago. everything was going fine for few months , and I am really happy that I chose a perfect dash cam to give my wife and me a peaceful while driving or parking our new car. Yesterday, someone hit our car when my wife parked the car at carpark .I checked the Even File but NO Recording . the dashcam said 'the camera is in use and/or cannot start this function'' and the camera only record for around 30 minutes. It is really shame when you need a evident to show your police or Insurance but nothing. I contacted to Blackvue team to help me to find the issue of the dash cam / video but after 1 hour talking , they asked me to return the dash cam to their company to check/replace new one. It is really really shame when I spent $654 Dashcam and MPP and now my car was damaged and my dash cam not recording. Now please tell me what should I do with my dash cam and my damaged car and my insurance ?
Hi Daniel, We are very sorry to hear of your recent experience, this is certainly not normal and our support team would like to investigate this further, hence the request for you to send the camera back to us for inspection. It is possible that the camera was not operating because the voltage in the cars battery fell below the cut-off, it is also possible that the camera recorded the incident but you had not enabled the Event lock feature. I suggest following the advice of the support team and sending the camera back for inspection. Thank you, BlackVue Australia.Thank you for your quick responding. However, eveyday we heard the dashcam said " starting normal recording" so how do we know if is not working after saying so - secondly, we spent almost 1hour to talk to the support team but no one guide us to the right answer & after we sent email plus all features of the dashcam no one give us email back. - we finally have big question, if the dashcam has faulty who has responsibility for our car damages? It seems like we have to pay for dashcam + our car accident! Cheers, DanielHi Daniel, Can you please provide me with the email address you have been emailing? I wish to find out who you have been dealing with so we can get this issue resolved for you. Thank you, BlackVue Australia.

Hi, I purchased and installed the 750s 2ch truck unit. Front camera is perfect, however, the rear external camera is practically black and white. Very poor quality picture. Cannot find any reason for this, has anyone else had this problem?
Hi Scotty, Thanks for your question. Whilst the rear camera is FHD please bear in mind the camera is an IR model so the image will look a little different to the front. However if you are concerned the camera is not operating normally, feel free to contact our support team with some sample footage for review. The DR750S series cameras come with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167

Love the BlackVue DR750s-2CH until we decided to try and set up the cloud. We have put a WiFi modem in our car and bought the Basic pack but can’t get the camera to connect to the cloud. Gone over the instructions so many times. At a complete loss now. Any help would be greatly appreciated?
Hi Adele, Thanks for your question. Whilst setting up the BlackVue Cloud may seem a little daunting it's fairly straightforward. I have included a link with a step by step guide, alternatively you are welcome to call our Support Team on the details below to get you up and running. Best Regards BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167 https://helpcenter.blackvue.com/hc/en-us/sections/205396547-BlackVue-Cloud-service

DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)
Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Height36mm36mm