4.2

• Readable Number PlatesYes (80%) · No (20%)
  • Battery Life
  • Video Quality
  • Audio Quality
  • Night-Time Video Quality
Matthew D.

Matthew D.Sydney, NSW

great quality

Just upgraded my Blackvue to DR750S dual channel after rear camera was damaged in accident My 650 dual was 6 years old Bullet proof build and ease of use
The 750 click into existing holders from 650 so installation was seamless
I am hoping will get similar life from this investment
Interface is same so I am used to it and confident to operate it
Image quality has improved with new sensors especially low light rear is now 1080 as well can easily read number plates and see faces in both cameras
Will revert with further update

Purchased in August 2020 at repco for A$419.30.

Auto Black Box Australia Excellent Company

I would like to thank Chris and his team at Auto Black Box (Blackvue Australia) for going the extra mile to resolve the problems I had with my BlackVue DR750S-2CH (2 Channel) system.
There advice both over the phone and via email was courteous, professional and second to none.
The return postage provided was prompt and the service excellent.
I thoroughly recommend this business.
A Job Well Done Team.
Greg

Car ModelHonda Accord Euro 7th Gen

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

blackvue very poor company

blackvue very poor company
i was got 2 dash cam 750 but i can't live view anymore because they want pay more money for cloud why i'm pay more money because i already spend $1500 i think they useless also i got hotport in the car i'm paying $20 month

Purchased in July 2018 at Autobarn for A$1,200.00.

SJ ThompsonSydney, NSW

Ruined my life thief’s love them !

I purchased these with my Mazda 3 from Max Kirwin motors Preston l . I had security concerns . They were easily hacked and my life is ruined . The company didn’t do a thing . Avoid

Purchased in June 2019 at Max Kirwin Mazda for A$1,500.00.

Car ModelNow nothing
SJ Thompson

And you thought I didn’t change the password ??? That’s just insulting and rude . Avoid them folks

Honest Gaza

Honest GazaSydney, NSW

Very simple to install - Software very user friendly

Easy to install (tucked the cable in behind roof trim, behind rubber seal of A-Pillar, under the dash, and then tucked under centre console so that 12V Plug could be inserted in rear seat 12V Accessory Socket)

Tried various recording options and eventually settled for 720p so that 3min recordings could be made. If you choose the higher quality settings (1080p), recordings are 1min in duration....too many.

Software is easy to use and the only issue I have encountered is sometimes my Phone won't connect to the Dashcam Wi-Fi for transferring of recordings.

Purchased in April 2020 at Repco Online store for A$300.00.

Car ModelRenault Sport Megane RS X95

LochanoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor software

Purchased in October 2019.

HSV owner

HSV ownerCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent Dashcam(s)

Quite easy to install. (Hiding wires behind trim can be fiddly)
Super easy to set-up & operate.
Wi-fi is easy to use.
Works perfectly all day while parked in the HOT QLD sun on a 36 Degree day.
Day vision is excellent, bright sun/ overcast does a brilliant job, night vision is outstanding.
PMP is a worthwhile investment.
Well worth the money!!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Dashcamsaustralia.com.au for A$521.00.

Car ModelHSV Gen-F Maloo
BlackVue Australia T.BlackVue

Finally found the best dash cam

The camera was easy to setup.

The quality of the camera is unreal. Especially in the dark, no grain in the photos. Unbelievable.

The built in app to download via wifi is a super handy feature.

Purchased in May 2019 at Autobarn.

Frazz60

Frazz60Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great peace of mind product every car should have

I've now had my Blackvue DR750S-2CH installed for about 5 months. I installed it myself including the battery saving feature. The installation was really easy with the tools and parts provided. Because it records while parked, it gives me some extra peace of mind knowing if there is an incident I can download the recording. I've had a few close shaves while driving so it is great th know that a recording will be there should I need it for insurance purposes. I can highly recommend this product and would not bother looking for another brand.

Purchased in June 2019 at Autobarn Physical Stores for A$599.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf Mk7.5 Wagon R

Cheryl

CherylCentral, SA

Constantly cannot communicate with it with my iPhone X, my Ipad Pro is better, but still has lots of issues

Don't know have never been able to get into the settings, the wireless on this thing is useless, it was fitted to my car by the dealer who went through a subcontractor AutoOne, who are next to useless as well, I have to drive over 40 kays each time to get stuff sorted and then 5 minutes after I have left it starts doing the same stuff, not connecting, can't get live view or into settings

Purchased in August 2019 at Ford Dealers.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III

PhantomPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Support But Extremely Poor Quality Product

Purchased in June 2019 at Autobarn for A$600.00.

Joel S.

Joel S.Hobart, TAS

Good quality product and very responsive.

I installed it myself and did not have any problem. All works perfectly. The video quality is excellent. I am not using Blackvue Cloud. I have already recommended it to friends.

Purchased in May 2019 at Dash Cams Australia.

Car ModelKia Sportage QL GT-Line AWD, 2.4L Petrol, Automatic

Worth every dollar!!

My rear dashcam footage was used to assist police with a very serious crime this week. The detectives leading the case we're all impressed with how brilliant the dash cam produced high quality picture and sound. My dashcam is worth very dollar and I would encourage everyone to purchase front and rear dashcam.

Purchased in March 2019.

Car ModelHyundai Accent
Joe G.

Joe G.Hunter Region, NSW

Blackvue DR750S-2CH

Being new to Dashcams I was a bit sceptical to part with the $$$ for my DR750S when there are plenty of cheaper units on the market. In saying that, I am in love with my Blackvue and I wouldve been kicking myself if I did go for something cheaper!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Autobarn.

Car ModelHolden Colorado
Phil

PhilPerth, WA

First choice of Dashcam

Had Blackvue in my latest car and previous car.Albeets Joondalup were fantastic
Trouble free operation with high quality video playback
A must for present day motoring
Had a problem with original 32gig memory card but that was replaced free of charge no questions asked by the Blackvue team
Cheers

Purchased in January 2019 at Alberts car stereo joondalup for A$820.00.

Car ModelAlfa Romeo Giulia

Blackvue 750s

Camera keeps disconnecting and wont allow me to see live view because it says camera is in use. Very frustrating.but all in all decent quality camera that does what it is meant to do.

Purchased in May 2019 at Auto One for A$499.00.

Car ModelLexus LS400

Best dash cam

This is the best dash cam on the market easy to install and just works straight out of the box
Hard wire is the best option and easy to do
Will be fitting to my other vehicle

Purchased in October 2019 at Auto One.

Car ModelFord Focus LZ (Hatchback) RS
Blithe

BlitheSydney, NSW

Useless

Recently I purchased this product and had installed in my Wildtrak only to find out the App doesn’t work with IOS13 and cannot connect with cameras. I also paid for Cloud subscription which also cannot be used as a consequence. The seller and installer where good but had no answers and referred me to Blackvue support team who also had no answers and no idea if or when it would resolved. Not surprisingly the App has only 2 stars. At this stage it’s all been a waste of money and time.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$750.00.

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III
Stephen Q

Stephen QPerth, WA

Why did I wait so long

Had it installed at Auto one Morley. Was very paranoid about roof liner... the team did a seamless job . The unit works sensationally and I couldn’t be happier... just wish I had done it sooner. Great product... outstanding install... worth every cent to get it right.

Purchased in June 2019 at Auto One Morley for A$799.00.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf Mk.7 Hatchback R
Johno989

Johno989Sydney

Dash Cam works Great

I bought this dash Cam from Strathfield Car Radios Concord they installed it on the same day into my Triton Ute with a Canopy Not a easy install to the rear, But the job was seamless and very happy with the Service and the whole job

December 19th 2019 Update: Works great just regret not getting the HD model

Installed at Strathfield Car Radio Great job done, Number Plate recondition is a bit ordinary other than that really great product Regret not waiting for High Definition to be released

Purchased in June 2019 at Strathfield Car Radios Physical store for A$589.00.

Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MQ

Cyndyasked

DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)

Hi I have a couple of questions about my recently installed Blackvue DR750S-2CH. I paired it with my Iphone 7 and have found that I am only able to view recordings whilst in my car. When I check the wi-fi settings in my house where I have wireless-wifi it does not show DR750S-2CH as being paired. I have read the manual and it says I can view my car via my phone while not in it so can you please explain why I cannot find dash cam network. I have gone back to car and can find the dashcam details in my setting and view recordings? Also, I am assuming that once dash cam has been set up and paired it auto links to Cloud free add-on. Is that correct? I would appreciate your response and any advice you can give me on this. Thank Cyndy

Hi Cyndy,

For the cameras direct WiFi connection this will only work in close proximity usually within the vehicle itself.
In order to access the camera from a distance the cameras cloud connection will need to be setup.
Please see the link below for a detailed guide on how to setup the BlackVue cloud.

Once the camera has been setup for cloud connection it will automatically connect and then can be viewed on the cloud platform.

If assistance is required with setting up the cloud connection please feel free to call us on 08 6267 5167 or reach out to us via email on support@blackvue.com.au

Hello Chaim
Thank you for your quick response and advice which I will follow up.
Cheers Cyndy

CarlGasked

DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)

Parking mode on my 750 2ch has stopped working, was working fine in timelapse mode since install about 12 months back. Had to take the card out to test PC app as card from other car camera (650GW 2ch) was crashing the app (update of app fixed that). Noticed all normal files were playing back fine, but trying to play parking mode files crashed the app. Noticed yesterday that since that time I took the card out (monday 13/07), parking mode hasn't worked since, formatted SD card, records fine when car on, no other changes, battery voltage fine, haven't checked PMP yet as PITA to get to but will this weekend, it's set to 12V cutoff. why would parking just suddenly stop working? Firmware is upto date on camera etc, just bizarre.

Hi CarlG,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this query.
Typically if parking mode issues are occurring its usually related to not receiving power while the vehicles engine is off.

Does the camera announce that it is going into parking mode or does it say powering down?
In the firmware settings could you trial Motion and & Impact detection to see if this behaves differently than what it is doing now?

If the unit is powering down please check the batteries voltage level to see if it is above the voltage cut off.

Please let us know the outcome so that we can assist further with this.
If any assistance is required feel free to reach out to our support team via phone or email.
Our support team is available via phone on Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM WST.

CarlG

Hi Chaim, thanks for your reply. I’ve tried what you suggested and have tested over the last few days. The camera will go into parking mode when the car is on and stationary. It will intermittently go into parking mode itself when car is off, but most of the time it powers down straight away. Battery voltage and charging etc is perfect, it’s looking like a faulty PMP box is the cause of the issues, as it’s shutting off and cutting camera power when car is turned off, turning the PMP off and on sometimes makes the LED come on, but it goes out shortly afterwards.

Hi CarlG,

Thanks for providing this feedback on your system.
From the description of the issue it could potentially be a faulty PMP Module or vehicles voltage is falling below the cut off.

As the voltage has been checked we would like to arrange for a tested and working PMP module to be sent out to yourself to be trialed with your system.

Could you please email through your delivery details to support@blackvue.com.au

Once this has been received our dispatch team will arrange for this to be shipped via Express post.

Daz

Dazasked

DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)

Hi. Is there a way to add the smaller rear camera to what I already have?

I already have Blackvue DR750S-2Channel

Hi Daz,

Thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately the DR750S-1CH does not have the port required to house a rear camera.

08 6267 5167

Get an answer from our members and BlackVue representatives

Prices