Great Dashcam

Bought this for my son's car, and can now rest easy if he's ever involved in an accident as we will have proof of the incident. We bought 3 units.

Purchased at Autobarn for $600.00.

Car ModelHyundai i30 2017-Present
Features / Functions
Video Quality
Audio Quality
Night-Time Video Quality
Battery Life
Hi Donna, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're very glad to hear how happy you are with your recent purchase, thanks for your support. Cheers, BlackVue Australia.

Great Dash Cam

Good quality product. I’m very happy with the DR750s. The associated app has all the functionality I need to view video files and get notifications from the camera while I’m away from the car. I added a battery saver and a 4G mobile hotspot into the car to facilitate this

Hi Pete, thanks for updating your review, really appreciate the support and please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you ever have any questions. Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Great Dashcam but.....

Love the dashcam but it doesn’t make sense supplying the 2ch product with such a small SD card. The supplied 16gb Card is way too small to keep recordings for the front and rear cams and the issue is even more exacerbated when in parking mode via PMP. Other than that, recording quality is good, software/app should have zoom and snapshot functionality and ability to tie footage together but doesn’t or I cannot find it. Hardwiring into BMW wasn’t as easy as the instructions indicated and required a little trial and error. Would help if BlackVue had a more comprehensive library of help/FAQs in installing in various cars, including modern cars that have battery saving modes. Setting up g-sensor is quite finicky and requires a bit of guess work along with a lot of testing to get it right, well as close to right as it can be. I’d like to recommend the 750s but BlackVue need to supply much larger SD card for such a premium $$ dashcam.

Hi noremac_22, Thanks for taking the time to review your BlackVue dash camera. I do wish to advise you that our cameras come with the following microSD cards, 16-32-64-128. You just have to specify which one you want at time of ordering, by default they come with a 16GB microSD card. As for installation, we have tons of videos on YouTube from various followers sharing their installs, I'd suggest checking some out to see if any of those would be helpful, failing that, feel free to give one of our Authorised Installers a call. Thanks again, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi Tom, thanks for your reply. I have installed the dashcam now so no need to seek further help in this area, however my point was more directed at the lack of installation videos for the PMP around difficult installs in cars like the BMW or Audi where these cars have battery saving modes that turn off accessories to save battery life. Also my initial point regarding the SD Card was again more directed at “why would you provide the same standard size 16gb SD card for a 2ch system as you do for single channel”, when a 2ch system is obviously going to use more space? it doesn’t make sense, but for the point of view BlackVue charge a massive premium for their “branded” SD cards. Considering I purchased my cam at Autobarn, not online, I didn’t have the choice to buy a “larger” SD card however I wouldn’t have bought one anyway at the prices BlackVue charge for them. Don’t get me wrong, I like the dashcam, but getting back to original point, the 2ch system is expensive and should have a larger SD card supplied considering its recording for 2 cameras and as such I wouldn’t recommend it because of that alone. If I had done thorough research in this area beforehand I probably wouldn’t have purchased the BV750s 2ch because of this.Hi noremac_22, thanks for your feedback, I will pass this onto management. I will also follow up with Autobarn why they weren't able to offer larger cards, as they normally stock all models and card sizes. As for the price, yes I agree they are not cheap, however they are the best on the market suited for dash cams, alternatively I would suggest a Samsung Pro Endurance, many customers have reported fantastic results using these cards. Is there anyway we could change your mind regrading the recommendation of BlackVue? Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Excellent Front camera quality

Easy to install and the quality of the front camera is great. Cannot comment on the rear camera as the supplied cable is too short for the Toyota Hilux with rear canopy. Need to investigate cable extension options. Also easy connection to phone with very simple instructions and iOS download.

Hi Tanj, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. The standard 6m cable is sometimes too short for utes with canopies however the 10m option is normally suitable. This will be available from your BlackVue retailer. If you have any questions about you new camera feel free to get in touch. Best Regards BlackVue AustraliaThanks for your quick reply BlackVue Aus. One item that is disappointing is that this unit comes with only a cigarette lighter plug and not USB plug with cigarette lighter option. The cheaper Dashcams I have had in the past past has USB cable connections, however an expensive unit like the DR750S-2ch doesn’t. It seems a little odd as my cigarette plug has a double USB plug in it to run another device in the car and the Blackvue could simply plug in to this. Do I now need to buy one of this crappy adapter things? It seems you don’t have a USB cable on your website. Little surprised. Tanj.Hi Tanj, unfortunately USB only provides 5 volts and BlackVue dash cams require 12 volts, and 12 volts can only be obtained from the CIG adapter or from the fuse box. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia.

Happy but some questions..

Happy with my blackvue dash cam. Was setup professionally by an independent auto shop (not by blackvue). However this company did not seem to have the time to explain how my new blackvue set up works so I have muddled through it myself. I understand how it all works now, I think, and I am happy with cloud and WiFi connections and the concept of this. I am wondering if I can set up a 3rd WiFi option (for at work) If so, where can I find how to do this. Also, is the WiFi connection only approximately a 10 meter range?

Hi Kimmy, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you are happy with your new BlackVue. The DR750S-1CH can store 3 network connections which the camera will connect to when in range. The Camera WiFi range is approx 5-10 meters. The network settings can be entered in the "could settings" section on the firmware. Once connected to the internet you will be able to access your camera via the BlackVue Cloud. There are detailed instructions on the BlackVue Help Centre or feel free to get in touch if you would like any assistance setting up your camera. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167

Excellent product - Few things to be aware too

Very easy to set up, but the cable to connect main front cam and rear cam is slightly short for my vehicle (4.75m long vehicle) if I try to completely conceal the cable. It would have been much better if the cable is 0.5-1m longer..

Quality of recorded footage is good, but struggles to capture plate number of the vehicle in front during the night driving when head lights are on.

I've hardwired DR750S using Power Magic Pro (hardwiring kit) in order to use the parking mode. This kit has few issues. 1) Cigar jack connection socket is used to connect the dash cam and the kit, meaning you have to have a certain space around your fuse box, 2) If you have no suitable fuse for connection around the driver seat, the switch box would be placed away from the driver seat. My case I had to place it at the far corner of the glove box because suitable fuses are found on the passenger seat side which is a bit inconvenient. 3) GND wire's terminal is so small, so I had to change it with bigger one before connecting.

Cloud function is a very handy function, but have to have a mobile Wi-Fi device connected to a mobile battery for long hour use unless your cigar socket is connected to a constant fuse.

And lastly, if you want to use a larger size SD card, make sure to format it by your PC first. If you format or initialise it through the dash cam, it won't work unless it is a Blackvue SD card. I am using SunDisk 128GB which was formatted first by my i-Mac and it is working perfectly.

Hi Lunero, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do have optional 10m and 15m coax cables for longer vehicles such as yours, we'd be happy to supply you one free of charge if you like? Regarding your microSD card, the reason non-genuine cards need formatting is they are by default formatted in exFAT, but dash cams need FAT32. As for using Sandisk, please keep a close eye on your camera, as Sandisk cards are the most incompatible cards because they are TLC and do not contain an error correction controllers, and dash cams, particularity high end ones such as BlackVue need MLC Endurance cards with error correction controllers. Get in touch if you would like us to send out a longer coax cable. Thanks again, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Wow, thanks for a nice gesture. I would love to get a longer cable. Please let me know how can I be in touch. Thanks a million.Hi Lunero, just send us an email to sales@blackvue.com.au mention this review and we will take car of the rest :) Cheers, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Excellent Camera, Support thats second to none. Dont buy a Lemon Product or service!

Nice Dash cam, easy to use, good features. App is very good especially for retrieving footage onsite where an accident has occurred for viewing by Police. Set up was pretty easy & recorded quality is very good. Rear camera ideal as sometimes front only camera tells half of the story. Had an issue with the camera & received Excellent service from Auto Blackbox, the Australian Distributor for Blackvue Dashcams. They go above & beyond should any issues arrive with your Camera, Doesn't matter what Retailer you brought from. Even follow up Phone calls or emails to make sure everything is good & you are Satisfied. I would dare say by far the best customer service I have ever had on any product I have ever purchased. If only all Customer service was this Good!!
A big Thank you to Chris, Tom and the team.

Thank you firezone for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your Blackvue :)

A+++++ perfect

Everything is perfect
5/5 for night n day time
5/5 for recording

With this camera u can’t go wrong with anything
I like it so much I bought any one for my another car. The BlackVue app work excellent too
The cloud is work excellent too if u have wifi hotspot in ur car

Hi Leon, thanks for taking the time to leave a review for your camera. Thanks again and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any further feedback. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Missing footage when needed most, new phone = start over for app?

First it seems that my new phone samsung S9+ transferred the app from my S8+ but did not bring the camera(s) information with it. huge hassle cant find the blackvue box to scanning the code or find serial # to set up the new phone.... so I still have my S8+ and was able to connect via wifi and view some of the footage.

TO my surprise the camera seems to only record several minutes of each drive or not at all. Today of all days, on my way home about 7 minutes into the drive there was a tree trimming crew on the side of the road working. One of the guys goes to throw a pretty big branch into the truck he is working with but over throws the bed of the truck and the branch lands in front of my car bounces up and breaks the trim on the front lower end of the car.
I think, no worries I have it all on video. WRONG camera was not working during that part of the drive, it appears to have shut off or stop recording within several minutes of leaving home depot!!!

Hi Dana, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your BlackVue. The cameras information is not transferred to knew phones, but you can easily obtain this from the camera itself, just remove the camera from the mounting bracket and this will expose the serial number, QR code and password. The whole process should take about 30 seconds. As for the camera not recording, this can be caused from a number of factors, such as a faulty microSD card, loss of power or a defective camera. In any case, our support team would resolve this for you, I assume you have contacted them for support to get this issue resolved? We look forward to hearing back from you. Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi Dana, just wondering if you have resolved the issue or contacted our support team for assistance? Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

good image quality but quite a few flaws

I will not complain about image quality but the system has some serious shortcoming.

1. If you use WiFi functionality to connect it to your phone you will not have Internet so forget using Google Maps or anything else while connected to the App. This is a design flaw from BlackVue as you can actually specify that your wifi connection does not provide internet like the GoPro or TomTom Bandit action cames do. This will then allow you to use 3/4G for internet while connected to the camera via WiFi.

2. The app is mediocre and not very user-friendly.

3. There is no way to quickly tag an event, someone cut's in front of you etc. trying to find that event later means spending a lot of time going through all footage.

4. Purchased a Scan Disk 64GB DashCam card which does not work in camera.

5. After a recent Firmware update camera ended up in restarting loop. Needed to send it in and received a replacement after a few weeks.

Overall I regretted my purchase and would not purchase it again.

Hi rygar22, Thank you for taking the time review your BlackVue dash cam. We are sorry to hear that you are not overly happy with your purchase and would like to help resolve your concerns as best we can. We understand the WiFi doesn't allow data flow to your phone whilst connected, this will hopefully be resolved soon, the good news is, that you don't actually need to be connected to WiFi all the time, only to initially setup the camera, change settings and save files, so it shouldn't be an inconvenience as you would only connect to the camera via WiFi to save a file,then simply disconnect. As for the app, if you have any specific feedback, please let us know so we can forward it onto the manufacturer in Korea. You can change the light sensor from "Audio Record" to manual recording, giving you the ability to tag manual/event recordings. I can also confirm Sandisk, and a Google search will also reveal this, that they are the worst cards to use in dash cams, they are not MLC Endurance cards and do not have error correction profiles required for dash cams, hence the restart issue, this is also printed on the back of the box. Please make sure to use an MLC Endurance card and for best compatibility, use a BlackVue or BlackBox microSD card, as these have the error correction profiles for BlackVue dash cams. If you are still not happy with your purchase please get in touch with us so we can discuss this further with you. We can be reached on 08 6267 5167 AWST. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.Hi rygar22, Just wondering if you had a chance to reach out to our support team yet, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.how can I reach out to your support team, no one answers the phone during business hours? After you send me a replacement it worked for a while, however, I just bought a Samsung EVO PRO Endurance 64GB micro SDXC SDHC Card MLC. I formatted the card and as soon as it's in your unit WiFi stops working. This is after trying SanDisk 32GB 64GB High Endurance Class 10 which also did not work and stuffed up the unit so you replaced it. I'm just to do a review on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/alloffroadau/ and so far I'm not impressed at all.

Good Camera But have a Bad Floor

Its a very good quality camera for picture, very clear. love the camera it look cool and blends in with my car.
BUT the very annoying thing is when connected to WI FI the all the normal data service does not work. so have to turn of wifi if i want to use any data on my phone. This was annoying at first, but now i have it for a while, its frustrates me that i have to keep turning wi fi off when in car to use data and remember to turn it on when i get out of car.
i dont know why but cant use my location service or cloud service through the phone WIFI..

Hi Blades, Thanks for choosing BlackVue as your preferred Dash Cam. Unfortunately most smart phones do not have the ability to connect to a WiFi network and the Cell network simultaneously. BlackVue have worked around this by adding an auto off WiFi feature which can be accessed through the camera settings, this will switch off the camera WiFi after 5 mins to prevent auto connection, allowing your phone to access maps and other apps that require data whilst the camera is running. Alternatively you can choose not to store the password on your phone and connect manually when there is an incident that you want to view/store. The location services will not work on the phone whilst connected to WiFi for the same reasons above. For these services to work, the app requires data from the internet, however the phone can't connect to the internet if connected to the camera. For location services to work on the phone the file must be saved to the phone (internal memory) then disconnect the phone from the camera and play the file. The maps will download from google as the phone plays the footage. The Cloud features require the camera to have an internet connection, generally this is in the form of an LTE 3G/4G dongle, or a WiFi network e.g. at home or the office. (the camera can store 3 networks in total). Once the camera is connect to the internet and the BlackVue Cloud, you can access the camera via your Phone or PC from any location with an internet connection. Please feel free to contact us for support if you have any problems connection your camera to the cloud. Best Regards, James BlackVue Australia

Superb after sale support

After sale support is superb, James is the most competent person I dealt during after sale support of any product. I had some problem with my DR750S and all issues were fully explained and as per my request I upgraded for DR900S. I am now happy with video footage and my parking mode works perfectly. Thanks James (autoblackbox support team in Osborne Park, WA)
Stefan (Bruno)

Hi Stefan, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear that you are now happy with your BlackVue camera and all features are as anticipated. Please feel free to get in touch with our team if you have any questions about the product. Best Regards, James BlackVue Australia

Good Camera overall. Features are good. Camera quality could be better

Had this for about a week and its been good so far. There are a few issues that bother me though.

1- The app does not us to manually delete of footage. Although you do not need to delete them as it writes over them, an option would be nice.

2- G sensor would record whenever i close my door even how lightly i close it and how low the sensitivity is. Should be a little smarter and perhaps only record it as an incident if the car doesn't move off in 5 mins?

3- the cloud connectivity sends me a notification on my phone (cloud connected or cloud disconnected) eveytime it gets connected to the internet or when i drive into my compound. An option to turn that off would be great. I wouldn't want to be reminded that im home as im driving home.

Other than that its a good overall camera and it seems reliable and well built. Price is a bit steep but i think if you're more focused on video quality, you can get other cameras with better quality with a fraction of the dr750s.

Hi Iggy, thanks for taking the time to review your DR750S-1CH :) We will definitely forward your feedback to the manufacturer and hopefully see some of the improvements you mentioned. I will point out that the recent firmware update will ignore (but still record) all G sensor alerts within 5 minutes of exiting parking mode - maybe this will address your concern? You can also disable the cloud notifications via you the app or PC player - see here: https://helpcenter.blackvue.com/hc/en-us/articles/225570087-How-to-configure-Push-notifications- Thanks again for your review :) Bets Regards, BlackVue Australia

Good but night video needs work

Good cam but night time is very grainy when no street lights are on.Other then that its a good cam.License plate reading is okay.Cant always see license plate i like the way its very discreet and the live feature is cool as well and love how u can view recordings through phone price is a tad expensive but u get what u pay for.

Hi Phong, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Low light conditions are challenging for all types of cameras however the DR750S series over comes this with the Sony Startvis sensor which is designed for low light conditions. Should you have any questions feel free to contact the BlackVue support team below. Bets Regards, BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167Yeah cheers like the camera though.YOu guys should have a trade in upgrade process for the 900s...

Fitted yesterday and so far so good

Fitted yesterday.

Cameras and app seem to work well. Ability to modify settings easy enough. I chose to operate my cameras without lights as they are apparently a theft risk. So I've switched off all LED lights which no longer distracts me white driving and makes it very subtle.

The front camera sits behind the rear view mirror so I can not see it other than for the wire connecting into the roof lining.

Seems very well presented and solid.

Only negative is it looks like it picks up my bad singing LOL

Hi 747800, Thank you for the review and glad to hear you have found a configuration that suits you. FYI you can toggle audio recording on/off by swiping your finger over the light sensor on the left hand side of the unit ;). Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have. Regards, Caleb Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Awesome Dashcam - Excellent Video Quality.

I tried afew cheaper dashcams over the years. One thing I can say from experience is spend a little extra and get a quality unit, you'll be way ahead in the long run.

Took the plunge on the DR750S-2CH after discussing my options with a guy at SPORTGPS (forgot his name) who was pretty helpful and knew their stuff. Apprehensive at first but boy am I glad I did.

The Blackvue features and video quality are awesome. Light years better than the previous cheap dashcams I've owned. Fits nicely behind the rear view mirror and the app lets me connect with my phone to view live footage or change some settings on the fly.

Would I recommend it to anyone, you bet. Quality unit all round.

Hi DannyBoy, Congratulations on your recent purchase and thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. Thanks again, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Love this camera

This is my 3rd dash cam, after poor experiences with other brands the guys at Alberts talked me into trying a BlackVue. I’m so glad I did, the footage is awesome and the app is the best in the business. Will definitely get one for my partners car as well. Would highly recommend.

Hi Hot Rod, We appreciate your time in leaving us a review, feel free to get in touch if you have any other questions or feedback. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Perfect addition to my Tesla

I hunted around for a long time looking for the best camera for my new Tesla, after a lot of research BlackVue seemed to be the only one that met, actually exceeded my expectations so I went for the front and rear option and opted for the largest memory card, which is 128gb, couldn’t be happier with the footage and how discrete it mounted in my car.

Hi Tiny, Glad to hear you chose a BlackVue dash cam for your new Tesla!! We appreciate your time to leave us a review, feel free to get in touch if you have any other questions or feedback. Thank you, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

Not MMI friendly

Can't work with Audi MMI, as it interferes with the bluetooth when the iphone app is on. It plays back well on the iphone but takes up lot's of memory on your iphone. When the iphone app is on, you can receive calls on blue tooth but will not revert back to your radio station after the end of the call, otherwise, great little camera.

Hi Ross, thanks for your review! Unfortunately car manufacturers do not release their API codes or work with other companies to integrate software with their MMI. However your phone should still be able to handle a bluetooth connection, if it is connecting via WiFi to the BlackVue dash camera. If your phone is not able to do this we recommend checking for software updates with your provider. Glad to hear it plays back well on your phone though. Just to confirm, the amount of memory the camera's files take up does depend on how many files that you transfer onto it. For example an average 1 minute file will be 90mb. So if your phone has enough storage for that, then you can save this video file onto your phone to review later. We also do not supply Supercheap Auto, so we are not sure if you purchased from an authorised dealer. Thank you

Great quality camera, poor app capabilities

Can’t fault the quality camera on this, it’s second to none and surpasses any other Dashcam I’ve seen.

The app however is a bit of a disappointment. It’s sluggish and clunky in areas, and data transfer is slow, even when using WiFi to the Dashcam and sitting in the car.

Even more of a disappointment is the lack of ability to rotate the front camera video. You can select to rotate the rear camera, but no option for the front camera. The reason this is an issue is that we had to install the camera flipped so the cables would go up the left side, as my car has a large safety camera and sensors behind the dash that controls the various car safety features. Such a small feature that should just be there from the get-go. Yes, I can remove the microSD card and use the BlackVue app on a computer to rotate the video, but then the time stamp is upside down, and it’s just a pain when it could just be built into the firmware like it is for the rear camera.

If the app got an upgrade, data transfer improved, and ability to rotate the front camera in addition to the rear camera, then this would be perfect.

Hi Daz, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review, our support team also received your email. We will be sending your feedback to the manufacturer and hopefully they take it onboard. It would certainly be a handy feature to have. The slow WiFi can be due to number of factors, we'd be happy to test your camera out or you could try another phone to see if it is your phone or the camera? Let me know how you go and what else we can do to improve your 2 star rating. Cheers, Tom. Auto BlackBox Pty Ltd.

I bought my dashcam 750S 32Gr 5 months ago. everything was going fine for few months , and I am really happy that I chose a perfect dash cam to give my wife and me a peaceful while driving or parking our new car. Yesterday, someone hit our car when my wife parked the car at carpark .I checked the Even File but NO Recording . the dashcam said 'the camera is in use and/or cannot start this function'' and the camera only record for around 30 minutes. It is really shame when you need a evident to show your police or Insurance but nothing. I contacted to Blackvue team to help me to find the issue of the dash cam / video but after 1 hour talking , they asked me to return the dash cam to their company to check/replace new one. It is really really shame when I spent $654 Dashcam and MPP and now my car was damaged and my dash cam not recording. Now please tell me what should I do with my dash cam and my damaged car and my insurance ?
Hi Daniel, We are very sorry to hear of your recent experience, this is certainly not normal and our support team would like to investigate this further, hence the request for you to send the camera back to us for inspection. It is possible that the camera was not operating because the voltage in the cars battery fell below the cut-off, it is also possible that the camera recorded the incident but you had not enabled the Event lock feature. I suggest following the advice of the support team and sending the camera back for inspection. Thank you, BlackVue Australia.Thank you for your quick responding. However, eveyday we heard the dashcam said " starting normal recording" so how do we know if is not working after saying so - secondly, we spent almost 1hour to talk to the support team but no one guide us to the right answer & after we sent email plus all features of the dashcam no one give us email back. - we finally have big question, if the dashcam has faulty who has responsibility for our car damages? It seems like we have to pay for dashcam + our car accident! Cheers, DanielHi Daniel, Can you please provide me with the email address you have been emailing? I wish to find out who you have been dealing with so we can get this issue resolved for you. Thank you, BlackVue Australia.

Hi, I purchased and installed the 750s 2ch truck unit. Front camera is perfect, however, the rear external camera is practically black and white. Very poor quality picture. Cannot find any reason for this, has anyone else had this problem?
Hi Scotty, Thanks for your question. Whilst the rear camera is FHD please bear in mind the camera is an IR model so the image will look a little different to the front. However if you are concerned the camera is not operating normally, feel free to contact our support team with some sample footage for review. The DR750S series cameras come with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind. Best Regards, BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167

Love the BlackVue DR750s-2CH until we decided to try and set up the cloud. We have put a WiFi modem in our car and bought the Basic pack but can’t get the camera to connect to the cloud. Gone over the instructions so many times. At a complete loss now. Any help would be greatly appreciated?
Hi Adele, Thanks for your question. Whilst setting up the BlackVue Cloud may seem a little daunting it's fairly straightforward. I have included a link with a step by step guide, alternatively you are welcome to call our Support Team on the details below to get you up and running. Best Regards BlackVue Australia 08 6267 5167 https://helpcenter.blackvue.com/hc/en-us/sections/205396547-BlackVue-Cloud-service

DR750S-2CH (2 Channel)DR750S-1CH (1 Channel)
Resolution1080p (Full HD)1080p (Full HD)
Height36mm36mm