4BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS

Barry M.
Barry M.8 posts

William S
William S2 posts

Would not consider anther brand

The app is simple to use. Quality of footage is excellent. My second hard-wired Blackvue cam's. Had other's,nothing has the Quality/simple app interface that anyone can navigate. Show details
Morel Australia
Morel AustraliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Top Class

These units are a must have, they are set and forget and have excellent image quality.
The interface is great, works without a hitch for viewing footage. Show details
SuperShopper
SuperShopperSydney, NSW8 posts

Zero stars

I paid a lot for this device thinking it was a quality product. I was wrong.
For the first few weeks it worked fine. But for the last few months, it regularly fails to record and fails to store footage. On the occasions it does record, it tells me I don't have permission to view the videos and to contact the account owner. I am the account owner. So I try again and it tells me there are no videos at all.

I have contacted customer support - zero help there.

I very much regret this purchase and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Stay away! Show details

Paul o.
Paul o.

Wish I never bought a BlackVue dash cam

Had my dash cam professionally installed by Toyota cmi when I bought my new hilux front and rear camaras , everything was working fine until a firmware update totally $&@)ed up my camara nothing works now doesn’t record says I haven’t driven today makes all the noises and says connecting to cloud but does nothing , I have a technican coming out to me to try and fix whatever’s happening, failing that I’m
Getting a refund on a piece of crap that sits on my windshield
Do yourself a favour don’t buy a BlackVue dash cam but something that works Show details
Rascey
RasceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fred
FredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Loved my Blackvue cameras until today

Went to look at incident today when I got home.Had to update.Lost everything. Now when I open App it's full of crap.Used to be cameras downloads etc.Not anymore.Put it back the way it was.Fred K. Show details ·  2
Doug Dobson
Doug DobsonHunter Region, NSW

It's a must to have

Perfect picture and audio cannot fault system. The motion activated cameras give you peace of mind when you are nowhere near your vehicle. Show details ·  1
Video Quality
RichieSouth Australia5 posts
JHH
JHHSydney, NSW9 posts

Vision not very good

Would hate to use during an accident. Car could take off and vision would be no good during any investigation. Very pricey for what it is. Hard to pick up wifi Show details
Darren Short
Darren ShortMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome dash cam

The dashcam was very easy to setup connected to my phone straight away the quality of the dashcam is brilliant real clear and excellent audio. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would highly recommend this product . Show details ·  1
Tim H
Tim HSydney3 posts

So far go good

Camera easy to set-up and works well. Quality is good. Only had it for a few weeks so not sure of the long term performance. Easy to download footage to phone via app, even when car ignition is off. Show details ·  1
Ralph Joseph M.
Ralph Joseph M.

Blackvue

Bought this dash cam from black vue few weeks ago and i loved it. The camera is clear and no issues at all Show details ·  1
andrew s
andrew s4 posts

The worst I have seen, been trying to get it resolved for last 2 months

I would give it no stars. everything about it terrible. too many to list . poor vision, doesn't pick up wifi signal properly. It took nearly 50 days to return after multiple faults. Show details

Gavin B.
Gavin B.

Hi am looking at installing a dash cam in my new car but have been quoted $1695 for the BlackVue 750 Gold by the dealer
This seems abit steep considering i can get the 750 drx through Auto Barn for $1050 installed.
Thoughts please.
regards Gavin

Tanya
Tanya

I am considering purchasing this camera for my new Kia Picanto. I will be getting it installed by an auto electrician recommended by Repco. In one of the reviews above, this was mentioned:
"Parking mode works very well – just remember to set the battery cut off voltage level to avoid flat battery in car".
Can you please tell me what the cut off voltage should be set at??
Thanks....Tanya

Paul L.
Paul L.

Rear camera image quality is not as bright as the front camera video image.

See all BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS questions

CategoryDash Cams
Price (RRP) $629
Viewing Angle 139°
Camera Resolution1080p (Full HD)
Channels 2
FeaturesGPS, Microphone/Audio Recording, Motion Detection, No Screen (Camera Only), Smartphone App and Wi-Fi
Memory TypeMicroSD card