Blanco Linus Mixer Tap

Blanco Linus Mixer Tap

2.3

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taps are supposed to stop when you switch them off

The tap looks nice enough, but when you switch it off it continues to run for a second or 2. I thought it might have been defective, but Blanco assured me that while it might seem abnormal its actually completely normal. No other taps do it..its not normal. Also, the pressure is pretty bad and not strong enough to blast food particles off plates.

Purchased in June 2018.

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

The best fit for deep bath

With the selection of a free standing bath we needed a good quality, Blanco Minus Mixer tap.
I absolutely love the strength of the tap as I rely upon it to maneuver myself out of the bath. A matching set compliments the deep round black hand basins into two bathrooms.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Keep away from this mixer

I bought one of these mixers, and after two months the lever didn't screw on and kept getting loose. I complained to supplier and after three months got an identical replacement. The same fault occurred after just another two months and I have had to wait for another three months for a replacement mixer, this time a different model. Keep away!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Faucets / Tap Mixers

Find out how Blanco Linus Mixer Tap compares to other Faucets / Tap Mixers

Nice looking but not secure