Flat Sheets, Fitted
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• 400 thread count

• Sustainable and ethically sourced

• Affordable

HarrietWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful sheets - BUT....

Purchased in February 2019 at Blessed Earth for $178.00.

Carly
    CarlySouthwest, VIC

Have been buying sheets for years

I can't remember how I found Blessed Earth but I have been buying there sheets and quilt sets for many years now. I have three quilt sets and two sheet sets. All have been washed and tumble dried many times and have stood the test of time. They are so luxurious feeling and you can definitely grab a bargain on their website (I don't even think they are that expensive to begin with.) They ship fast. I love that they are all natural and organic. The only minus I would have is that the shell buttons on my quilt sets always break and snap leaving the bottom of the quilt open. I recently bought an organic towel set as well and I am so happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
    earthtodorian
    earthtodorian

Best sheets I've ever purchased. Long lasting, high quality.

I've been endlessly impressed with the quality of these sheets. It's a beautiful thick high quality crisp cotton and they are impeccably durable. I've had mine for several years now with no loss in quality despite regular washing and tumble drying when the weather isn't good for hanging. I go back to them for sheets anytime I need new ones.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
    Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Di57
    Di57Wollongong

Just beautiful!

I have the 'Magnificent' set in natural, with more on layby. The sheets are substantial, smooth, and generously sized. The pillowcases have a flange with satin-stitch trim (satin-stich on the flat sheet border too), making them look very special indeed. The sheets are luxurious to sleep in, and I can without hesitation recommend them if you like heavier-weight sheets. I am so glad I came across the Blessed Earth range. I honestly cannot foresee purchasing any other brand.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Impeccable quality and service.

I have been using Blessed Earth sheets for about 3 years now.. after all this time they still feel like new! No pilling at all and they still have that "hotel quality" feel.
    There's no way I'd ever buy any other brand of sheets now.
    A couple of days ago I decided to treat myself to another set of sheets. I ordered them online late Sunday night and they arrived on my doorstep first thing Tuesday morning.
    Amazing!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect sheets perfect service

Amazing everyone! I filled in the wrong details for delivery. After a phone call you tracked it down and arrived within 2 days. Now that's service! We're also so pleased with the quality of product we even bought sheets for family in England (half a small suitcase). Looking forward to the opening of the shop for more ethical high quality delights.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    phoenixd
    phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent 700TC sheets. Towels not.

Samantha323
    Samantha323Perth

Love these Percale bed sheets

LenieAustralia

Luxurious but.....

Lenie

Have since bought a set of the elephant print sheets and they are lovely - they needed 2 washes to get rid of the smell, but over caring about that now as I love these products so much & can't wait to buy more.

Sheets & Blankets

Lawrie
    LawrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good sheets, don't get trapped into paying too much

Milly06
    Milly06Tasmania , 7008

Fantastic product, couldn't be happier!

Love these products!

I stumbled on Blessed Earth sheets by accident. I was looking for paisley sheets, and had no idea about organic cotton. The Blessed Earth organic sheets arrived and we now refuse to sleep on anything else! They feel so much better than ordinary sheets. We are now addicted and love the t shirts, underwear, skirts and kids clothes.
    The feel so soft and comfortable
    They are expensive but you can grab a bargain if you watch the website

Elabae1

Ange12
    Ange12

penegeauasked
    Blessed Earth Fitted

When people say "crunchy" sheets do they mean crunchy like polyestery sheets that feel crispy like paper? OR crunchy like canvas almost, where its good thick quality cotton that feels very thick to the fingers like sheets used to be 20 or 30 yrs ago. My washing machine makes EVERYTHING kinda scratchy too so i'm wondering will these sheets soften over time despite that? Thanks!

Harriet

To me they are just heavy crunchy cotton, not scratchy, but just very thick and heavy cotton. Nothing polyestery about them! Would probably soften more after many many washes. Beautiful sheets, but they are HUGE - my King Size bottom sheet is quite loose on my pillow top mattress with a 2" memory foam topper as well, and the top sheet goes right to the floor both sides!

penegeau

Thank you so much for replying! I'm trying to decide between a pair of these or canninvale vintage wash ones. Do you think i'd be able to get one of these in a king single size and use the top sheet for the other king single? (I have 2 pushed together as our master bed) Saves me having to buy 2 sets. I do it with the Canningvale ones but they rarely stay tucked under cos the top flat sheet is just that bit too small. I ahve new Sherman matresses too that are about 40cm deep or so

Dinky Di
    Dinky Diasked
    Blessed Earth Flat Sheets

can these sheets be purchased in New Zealand thanks Diane

Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets

All Blessed Earth sheets, covers and protectors are fully certified by the Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS). Blessed Earth offers what is generally acknowledged to be the finest variety of certified organic cotton bedlinen in the world at wholesale prices.

Any dyes used are certified organic which means no heavy metals are used in the manufacturing of the dyes.

Features

Sustainability: The cotton is grown in a sustainable community of 300 families near Indore in central India. The cotton bolls are handpicked at their maturity up to 5 times a season. This is in stark contrast to the western practice of machine harvesting once a year.

Certified Organic: The cotton is spun in a mill devoted exclusively to Certified Organic Cotton and manufactured under Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) supervision in an ultra-modern weaving mill. The factory nearby is also fully GOTS certified. Any dyes used are certified organic by GOTS.

Fair Trade Practices: Cotton workers are respected, well looked after, and a special school has been set up exclusively for the benefit of their children called The Swayam Academy.

Low Carbon Miles: All of the growing, processing and manufacturing takes place within a very tight radius.

Sheet Sets: The range of bed linen offered by Blessed Earth is made from the finest quality, 100% Certified Organic Percale and Sateen fabrics available. It’s certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and beautifully presented in the same fabric bag.

Compare both Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets