Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets

Comfort
400 thread count
Sustainable and ethically sourced
Affordable
Brand Manager for Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets? Claim your listing.
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets15 reviews
Dub J
Dub JVictoria6 posts
  Verified Flat Sheets
HarrietQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD14 posts
Carly
CarlyVICSouthwest, VIC42 posts
  Verified Flat Sheets

Have been buying sheets for years

I can't remember how I found Blessed Earth but I have been buying there sheets and quilt sets for many years now. I have three quilt sets and two sheet sets. All have been washed and tumble dried many times and have stood the test of time. They are so luxurious feeling and you can definitely grab a bargain on their website (I don't even think they are that expensive to begin with.) They ship fast. I love that they are all natural and organic. The only minus I would have is that the shell buttons on my quilt sets always break and snap leaving the bottom of the quilt open. I recently bought an organic towel set as well and I am so happy with them.

earthtodorian
earthtodorian5 posts

Best sheets I've ever purchased. Long lasting, high quality

I've been endlessly impressed with the quality of these sheets. It's a beautiful thick high quality crisp cotton and they are impeccably durable. I've had mine for several years now with no loss in quality despite regular washing and tumble drying when the weather isn't good for hanging. I go back to them for sheets anytime I need new ones.

Di57
Di57Wollongong11 posts

Just beautiful!

I have the 'Magnificent' set in natural, with more on layby. The sheets are substantial, smooth, and generously sized. The pillowcases have a flange with satin-stitch trim (satin-stich on the flat sheet border too), making them look very special indeed. The sheets are luxurious to sleep in, and I can without hesitation recommend them if you like heavier-weight sheets. I am so glad I came across the Blessed Earth range. I honestly cannot foresee purchasing any other brand.

Kara
Kara

Impeccable quality and service

I have been using Blessed Earth sheets for about 3 years now.. after all this time they still feel like new! No pilling at all and they still have that "hotel quality" feel.

There's no way I'd ever buy any other brand of sheets now.

A couple of days ago I decided to treat myself to another set of sheets. I ordered them online late Sunday night and they arrived on my doorstep first thing Tuesday morning.

Amazing!

Paddy R
Paddy R

Perfect sheets perfect service

Amazing everyone! I filled in the wrong details for delivery. After a phone call you tracked it down and arrived within 2 days. Now that's service! We're also so pleased with the quality of product we even bought sheets for family in England (half a small suitcase). Looking forward to the opening of the shop for more ethical high quality delights.

phoenixd
Milly067008Tasmania , 700812 posts
Helen
HelenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love these products!

I stumbled on Blessed Earth sheets by accident. I was looking for paisley sheets, and had no idea about organic cotton. The Blessed Earth organic sheets arrived and we now refuse to sleep on anything else! They feel so much better than ordinary sheets. We are now addicted and love the t shirts, underwear, skirts and kids clothes.
The feel so soft and comfortable
They are expensive but you can grab a bargain if you watch the website
Elabae1
Elabae1NSWIllawarra, NSW8 posts
  Blessed Earth
tah2708
tah27084520Qld, 452058 posts
  Selected Review Blessed Earth

Penegeau · Blessed Earth Fitted

When people say "crunchy" sheets do they mean crunchy like polyestery sheets that feel crispy like paper? OR crunchy like canvas almost, where its good thick quality cotton that feels very thick to the fingers like sheets used to be 20 or 30 yrs ago. My washing machine makes EVERYTHING kinda scratchy too so i'm wondering will these sheets soften over time despite that? Thanks!

Dinky Di
Dinky Di · Blessed Earth Flat Sheets

can these sheets be purchased in New Zealand thanks Diane

All Blessed Earth sheets, covers and protectors are fully certified by the Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS). Blessed Earth offers what is generally acknowledged to be the finest variety of certified organic cotton bedlinen in the world at wholesale prices.

Any dyes used are certified organic which means no heavy metals are used in the manufacturing of the dyes.

Features

Sustainability: The cotton is grown in a sustainable community of 300 families near Indore in central India. The cotton bolls are handpicked at their maturity up to 5 times a season. This is in stark contrast to the western practice of machine harvesting once a year.

Certified Organic: The cotton is spun in a mill devoted exclusively to Certified Organic Cotton and manufactured under Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) supervision in an ultra-modern weaving mill. The factory nearby is also fully GOTS certified. Any dyes used are certified organic by GOTS.

Fair Trade Practices: Cotton workers are respected, well looked after, and a special school has been set up exclusively for the benefit of their children called The Swayam Academy.

Low Carbon Miles: All of the growing, processing and manufacturing takes place within a very tight radius.

Sheet Sets: The range of bed linen offered by Blessed Earth is made from the finest quality, 100% Certified Organic Percale and Sateen fabrics available. It’s certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and beautifully presented in the same fabric bag.

Compare all Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets listings