Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets

Blessed Earth Fitted / Flat Sheets

Flat Sheets, Fitted

See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Harriet

HarrietWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Beautiful sheets - BUT....

Purchased in February 2019 at Blessed Earth for $178.00.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have been buying sheets for years

I can't remember how I found Blessed Earth but I have been buying there sheets and quilt sets for many years now. I have three quilt sets and two sheet sets. All have been washed and tumble dried many times and have stood the test of time. They are so luxurious feeling and you can definitely grab a bargain on their website (I don't even think they are that expensive to begin with.) They ship fast. I love that they are all natural and organic. The only minus I would have is that the shell buttons on my quilt sets always break and snap leaving the bottom of the quilt open. I recently bought an organic towel set as well and I am so happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
earthtodorian

earthtodorian

Best sheets I've ever purchased. Long lasting, high quality.

I've been endlessly impressed with the quality of these sheets. It's a beautiful thick high quality crisp cotton and they are impeccably durable. I've had mine for several years now with no loss in quality despite regular washing and tumble drying when the weather isn't good for hanging. I go back to them for sheets anytime I need new ones.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Di57

Di57Wollongong

Just beautiful!

I have the 'Magnificent' set in natural, with more on layby. The sheets are substantial, smooth, and generously sized. The pillowcases have a flange with satin-stitch trim (satin-stich on the flat sheet border too), making them look very special indeed. The sheets are luxurious to sleep in, and I can without hesitation recommend them if you like heavier-weight sheets. I am so glad I came across the Blessed Earth range. I honestly cannot foresee purchasing any other brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Impeccable quality and service.

I have been using Blessed Earth sheets for about 3 years now.. after all this time they still feel like new! No pilling at all and they still have that "hotel quality" feel.
There's no way I'd ever buy any other brand of sheets now.
A couple of days ago I decided to treat myself to another set of sheets. I ordered them online late Sunday night and they arrived on my doorstep first thing Tuesday morning.
Amazing!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Perfect sheets perfect service

Amazing everyone! I filled in the wrong details for delivery. After a phone call you tracked it down and arrived within 2 days. Now that's service! We're also so pleased with the quality of product we even bought sheets for family in England (half a small suitcase). Looking forward to the opening of the shop for more ethical high quality delights.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent 700TC sheets. Towels not.

Samantha323

Samantha323Perth

Love these Percale bed sheets

LenieAustralia

Luxurious but.....

Lenie

Have since bought a set of the elephant print sheets and they are lovely - they needed 2 washes to get rid of the smell, but over caring about that now as I love these products so much & can't wait to buy more.

Lawrie

LawrieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good sheets, don't get trapped into paying too much

Milly06

Milly06Tasmania , 7008

Fantastic product, couldn't be happier!

Love these products!

I stumbled on Blessed Earth sheets by accident. I was looking for paisley sheets, and had no idea about organic cotton. The Blessed Earth organic sheets arrived and we now refuse to sleep on anything else! They feel so much better than ordinary sheets. We are now addicted and love the t shirts, underwear, skirts and kids clothes.
The feel so soft and comfortable
They are expensive but you can grab a bargain if you watch the website

Perfection!!!!