Blink Mobile Broadband

Blink Mobile Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (0) · No (2)
Dirk Vanderneut

Dirk VanderneutCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolute thieves Don’t use them

Stole off me going to ACCC and Federal Police. Took money out of my account without my authority. The use Indians on the phone that lie to you absolute scum

Mahmood A.Sydney, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

Too bad there is no 0 rating, one star is a complement in this case, it is simply the worst experience I've ever had.
The customer service is offshore in India and the reps attitude is so bad, he is so lucky that he does not live in OZ, otherwise i would've tracked him down. Three times I ask for escalation and to speak to a manager and they keep telling me he will call you back... Never happened.
You better off to stay with no internet rather than getting this service. it's a shame that we have such crap company to be called Australian.

Shameless exploitation

My 89 year old pensioner parents have been hoodwinked into signing up for a service they do not use- the internet. For many years money has been paid each month to these shameful exploiters.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Blink Mobile Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Julie m

Julie mMelbourne

Blink shame on you!

Be careful of this company for many years they have been taking money out of my account, I don’t use their service. I bought one of the Internet dongle’s years ago and don’t use their services. They have been slyly taking money out of my account.
No good company

nessi

nessiSouth East Queensland, QLD

if i could give 0 stars i would

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

BLINK Internet - Do not sign or accept when offered to you by a IT reseller no matter how attractive

Theives!

Connection TypeI don't know
Jaycee

JayceeMelbourne

Was Reliable Service.

I had previously used Blink mobile broadband for a couple of years. Actually found the support staff very approachable and I never had to wait too long on the phone for responses. The actual broadband service was reliable and I rarely experienced any dropouts. Any problems that way, they were soon to respond if I left an email message or rang. I recall being in hospital once for an extended period after sustaining injuries, and I was able to negotiate with support staff for some extra gigs at very economical rate given my predicament. Staff were very considerate of my situation and generous. When I swapped to another service, again there was no problems in communication and cancelling my Blink account was done without hassles.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Terrible customer service and cancellation policy

Agree with others who have had issues with cancellation and Blink continuing to take fees, despite request to cancel. I was also unaware that I had overdue fees until I got an email from their debt collector, which I naturally assumed was spam. I then tried to clear this up with Blink and just got push back and poor customer service. I don’t usually write reviews but this has been the worst experience ever. Don’t go with Blink.

Theives

This company continued to take money out for 6yrs after I cancelled my account. They hid the payments under a different name and then when you bring it up with them they curse and hang up every time you call.

sue

sueNortheast, VIC

Extremely dishonest.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

The most dishonest company I've had to deal with.

Scammed and theft

Prepaid wifi month to month basis. After I cancelled my account with 12 months later a debt collector emailed saying I owed 89.90. Wanting to clear it off my credit history I paid it thinking it might have been a cancelation fee. Two days later I received another debt collector letter for 59.95. I rang the debt collector and because I paid the last amount Blink states that my account is activated and can con tone to charge. I rang blink who state I never cancelled. I still have the sorry to lose you here's a survey email they sent me, but they say that's not proof enough. They then would not let me cancel unless I paid. National merchant and Blink are thieves and I would never recommend them to anyone. Terrible!

Connection TypeBroadband wifi blink
PC1

PC1Sydney

Fraudulent use of bank account details. Police should arrest this bunch of crooks.

Mark MMelbourne

Avoid At All Costs

Paul D.

Paul D.asked

When the home internet fails, I've used BLINK on and off for about a decade just for sending emails. (I never consumed much of their data.) In the first few years when I had the odd question I phoned their customer service (in NSW, I think) who provided helpful info and spoke Aussie English. That all changed about six months ago when a BLINK salesman phoned me and tried to move me on to an expensive plan I didn't need.

I'M WONDERING WHETHER BLINK HAS CHANGED HANDS IN RECENT YEARS as I'm contesting BLINK's bill and its policy of engaging without prior warning to me a debt collection agency whose policy of virtually doubling the bill overnight, also without prior warning, is likewise being contested by me.

This old age pensioner with an unblemished credit history finds BLINK's attituded difficult and not easy to follow as its representative spoke English with me in a heavy Indian accent. Please be aware that as an Esperantist I am in no way racially prejudiced. I'm just stating a fact about the difficulty I had re his spoken English. It seems conversely (and perversely!) that he failed to understand my instructions in Aussie English.

The legal advice I've received today for contesting unsupported claims is that it is BLINK, and-or the debt collection agency in question, that is obliged under Australian consumer law and the Debt Collectors Code of Conduct to provide customers with evidence supporting their demand for money and that it is BLINK's duty in cases contested to provide extant contractual obligations. As a first step should you seek to contest the matter as an issue of justice you could consider asking the Australian Complaints Authority to resolve the matter after asking BLINK to withdraw its claim or to adequately support it with evidence backed info.

Lindsay F.

Lindsay F.asked

Why cannot I cancel my subscription

Mahmood A.

You need to call them and ask them to cancel as the idiots keeps your subscription active even after the contract ends.

Monica

Monicaasked

Does anyone have a number for Blink? I am trying to get a hold of them to cancel my service with them but the number that they provide on the site doesn't even ring and just cuts out.

Mark M

Try 1800 254 654. If you have no luck with that try FlexiRent.

See all Blink Mobile Broadband questions