2.3

31% · 3267 · 66%

1.0
Brand Manager for Blink Mobile Broadband? Claim your listing.

Kate B.
Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Linksm
LinksmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible behaviour

I decided not to renew when my credit card expired but instead of cutting off the service the team threatened me with sending debt collectors . When I asked them to cancel the service they would not do it till I paid the $20 the charged me for a service I did not want. This is essentially extortion. They were technically correct. I signed up to pay until cancelling, but the whole thing could have been avoided with some common sense . their behaviour would lead me to never deal with them again.
Jeff F.
Jeff F.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service possible. Don't sign up to anything with this company

Signed up via Harvey Norman to a contract 10yrs ago, but was not aware they were still charging us monthly on our business credit card. They did not attempt to contact us anytime during this period to ask why we were not using the service, but happy to keep billing us. They stated they didn't not have our contact details?????
Dirk Vanderneut
Dirk VanderneutCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Absolute thieves Don’t use them

Stole off me going to ACCC and Federal Police. Took money out of my account without my authority. The use Indians on the phone that lie to you absolute scum
Mahmood A.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Worst Experience Ever

Too bad there is no 0 rating, one star is a complement in this case, it is simply the worst experience I've ever had.
The customer service is offshore in India and the reps attitude is so bad, he is so lucky that he does not live in OZ, otherwise i would've tracked him down. Three times I ask for escalation and to speak to a manager and they keep telling me he will call you back... Never happened.
You better off to stay with no internet rather than getting this service. it's a shame that we have such crap company to be called Australian.
MEM
MEM

Shameless exploitation

My 89 year old pensioner parents have been hoodwinked into signing up for a service they do not use- the internet. For many years money has been paid each month to these shameful exploiters.
Julie m
Julie mMelbourne3 posts

Blink shame on you!

Be careful of this company for many years they have been taking money out of my account, I don’t use their service. I bought one of the Internet dongle’s years ago and don’t use their services. They have been slyly taking money out of my account.
No good company

Angry Bird

Jaycee
JayceeMelbourne10 posts

Was Reliable Service

I had previously used Blink mobile broadband for a couple of years. Actually found the support staff very approachable and I never had to wait too long on the phone for responses. The actual broadband service was reliable and I rarely experienced any dropouts. Any problems that way, they were soon to respond if I left an email message or rang. I recall being in hospital once for an extended period after sustaining injuries, and I was able to negotiate with support staff for some extra gigs at very economical rate given my predicament. Staff were very considerate of my situation and generous. When I swapped to another service, again there was no problems in communication and cancelling my Blink account was done without hassles.

Joe
Joe2 posts

Terrible customer service and cancellation policy

Agree with others who have had issues with cancellation and Blink continuing to take fees, despite request to cancel. I was also unaware that I had overdue fees until I got an email from their debt collector, which I naturally assumed was spam. I then tried to clear this up with Blink and just got push back and poor customer service. I don’t usually write reviews but this has been the worst experience ever. Don’t go with Blink.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA2 posts

Theives

This company continued to take money out for 6yrs after I cancelled my account. They hid the payments under a different name and then when you bring it up with them they curse and hang up every time you call.

sue
sueNortheast, VIC52 posts

karmar88
karmar88

Paul D.
Paul D.

When the home internet fails, I've used BLINK on and off for about a decade just for sending emails. (I never consumed much of their data.) In the first few years when I had the odd question I phoned their customer service (in NSW, I think) who provided helpful info and spoke Aussie English. That all changed about six months ago when a BLINK salesman phoned me and tried to move me on to an expensive plan I didn't need.

I'M WONDERING WHETHER BLINK HAS CHANGED HANDS IN RECENT YEARS as I'm contesting BLINK's bill and its policy of engaging without prior warning to me a debt collection agency whose policy of virtually doubling the bill overnight, also without prior warning, is likewise being contested by me.

This old age pensioner with an unblemished credit history finds BLINK's attituded difficult and not easy to follow as its representative spoke English with me in a heavy Indian accent. Please be aware that as an Esperantist I am in no way racially prejudiced. I'm just stating a fact about the difficulty I had re his spoken English. It seems conversely (and perversely!) that he failed to understand my instructions in Aussie English.

The legal advice I've received today for contesting unsupported claims is that it is BLINK, and-or the debt collection agency in question, that is obliged under Australian consumer law and the Debt Collectors Code of Conduct to provide customers with evidence supporting their demand for money and that it is BLINK's duty in cases contested to provide extant contractual obligations. As a first step should you seek to contest the matter as an issue of justice you could consider asking the Australian Complaints Authority to resolve the matter after asking BLINK to withdraw its claim or to adequately support it with evidence backed info.

Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

Why cannot I cancel my subscription

Mahmood A.

You need to call them and ask them to cancel as the idiots keeps your subscription active even after the contract ends.

Monica
Monica

Does anyone have a number for Blink? I am trying to get a hold of them to cancel my service with them but the number that they provide on the site doesn't even ring and just cuts out.

Mark M
Mark M

Try 1800 254 654. If you have no luck with that try FlexiRent.

See all Blink Mobile Broadband questions

CategoryMobile Broadband Providers
Standard Monthly Price $25
Service TypeMobile Broadband
ContractMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed

Contact info for Blink Mobile Broadband

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Blink Mobile Broadband? Claim your listing.