100% · 30%

Smell

Yvon Charley
Yvon CharleyPerth, WA4 posts

Shimmers are not overpowering

I love this lip product so much, I find product that has SPF to be VERY elusive and this one has that. It gives me peace of mind because of its additional protection. It doesn't feel too heavy. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Luzanne
LuzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most perfect product for lips ever!!!

This product was perfect I struggle to replace this product because it is now discontinued:-(
PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! It was amazing! I had the softest lips ever! Now I am struggling with dry lips. Show details
Jess B
Jess BNew South Wales, 256026 posts

Love it!

I absolutely love Blistex Lip Radiance. It gives my lips a subtle shimmer and it also SPF 15. I never leave the house without it. I totally recommend this product to anyone.