Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SweetPea89Darwin, NT

A product that sells it's self

The brand sells itself, I have never seen any advising nor heard a radio commercial about the product but every women has telepathically informed every sister that this product is a must and need multiple tubes of. Chapped lips, Skin scrapes or squeaky hinges, Lucas' Papaw Ointment is the ideal product to have close by

Jessa

JessaWestern Australia

PERFECT!!

This product in my opinion is a holy grail product, something that should be everybody should own. It can be used on scrapes, cuts, rough skin or as a lip balm. I like to use it when my lips feel chapped as other lip balms tend to dry out my lips. Above all it is affordable , easily accessible and the colour makes it easy to find if you have a tendency to lose items(like me).

Purchased for $5.00.

jenny

jenny

best for everything

I keep it in by bathroom I keep it in my handbag I keep it in my glovebox It'll solve any dry skin problem Great for sensitive skin Even babies

Purchased at Coles Online for $2.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Steph S

Steph SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My go-to!

Chapped lips, bites, cuts, burns, grazes...Lucas' pawpaw ointment helps sooth and heal quickly and effectively. I always have a tub in the bathroom and a tube in my handbag within easy reach at all times

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

ROZI

ROZI

Great Product - needs different packaging

LOVE this product - it works!!!
It helps heal and it protects from wind
Would be great to have it more like a (lip) stick sort of format...to apply more easily.
Don't change the recipe - because it has worked so well for years Thankyou

pete

peteTasmania

Why this ointment is good,

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

The deep cracks around my mouth are finally healing up!!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Tara B

Tara BSydney, NSW

Surgery

I have been using this product for years. I had surgery last year in July 18 . My lips were peeling and sore . I used this product every day 24/7. I love it

Purchased in June 2018 at Woolworths for $5.25.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
DanP

DanPSydney, NSW

Really bad reaction. Caused painful pimply rash.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Beck

BeckCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Best

This product is 100% quality. This is my everyday lip moisturiser, it is the only one that keeps my lips from chapping. Also great on burns to help heal and relieve pain.

Purchased in March 2019 for $5.25.

Causes Irritation Yes

Giacinta S

Giacinta SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Classic beauty staple

I use papaw as a lip balm. Most other lip balms have colours, smells and funny tastes, but Lucas' is simply good for hydrating the lips. I have multiple tubes that I keep around so I that I always have some on hand.

Purchased in January 2019.

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

A good and Gentle product

I have been recommended by the GP to apply this for my daughter's lip.
It really works well on her dry lips and fully recommended it to friends who would like to have a natural/ organic based of ointment.

Purchased in December 2018 for $3.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Urbangirl

UrbangirlSydney, NSW

Can't live without this!

Purchased in June 2000 at Target for $5.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

bubblebee_123

bubblebee_123Perth, WA

A handy product

It's a handy product to keep in your bag or take on holiday, but I don't see what the hype is about it as a lip balm. Great for cuts, but I didn't enjoy it as a lip balm.

Purchased in January 2014.

Ruth

RuthNZ

Soothing & wonderful, but not good if hoping will fight infection

I love this for soothing and helping heal scratches/minor wounds, skin irritation, and bites/stings. From my experience don't use this if the area is starting to get a little infected - I've found on more than one occasion not at all effective in fighting the infection (tip: colloidal silver cream is excellent for that - a natural antibiotic & works great on say a scratch or cactus spine puncture that's red & inflamed). I also found Papaw did not soothe minor burns (& with the high petroleum jelly component prob isn't a good idea to use it on burns) but I would still always have some on hand - for eg best thing I've found for fresh cat scratches. :)

russnic25

russnic25

This stuff is great. Best for cracked and raspberry lips.

I was recommended this for my son who licks his lips as a stress thing at school causing them to go red and crack. This has been the best thing for it.

can't live without it

Been using Lucas pawpaw ointment for really dry skin its great I love it I put it on everyday skin is a lot smoother and not itchy I Weill continue using it

Zoe B

Zoe BAU

Its the BEST

Lucas' Papaw is the greatest multi-use product i own. I have a tube of it in my work desk, handbag and nightstand. I find it great for dry lips, insect bites, grazes and nail cuticles.

Eshy G

Eshy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Helps with dry lips and even cuts

I can use this for literally anything and it's so useful. I love it so much. Had cuts on my thigh when I tripped and fell over in a bush, used this and my cuts were healed the next day.

green_0_0_eyes

green_0_0_eyesSydney, NSW

Best ointment for rashes and skin hydration without a doubt