Burt's Bees Lip Balm

See the Best Lip Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not the best

I recently bought the Pomegranate lip balm and I love the smell and subtle tint but my lips got dryer and started cracking after using it. Gave it a second go and my lips were so sore. Applied another brand and within an hour started feeling better. I’m sad to say I won’t buy this product again

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation Yes

I love the feel and smell of this balm

I love the feel and smell on this balm however I'd love a thicker texture that lasted longer. It's also a little bit expensive for my liking but still affordable.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

BEST LIP BALM I HAVE USED

I am obsessed with lip balms and always have one with me, I have tried almost every brand and discovered Burts Bee's when it came free with a magazine i purchased, I am now obsessed.
it has fantastic hydration, keeps my lips lovely and soft and the tint adds a nice soft natural colour to my lips.
Highly Recommend

Absolutely amazing!

I purchased this lip balm a couple of years ago and fell in love with it! It has a deliciously warm vanilla scent and the hydration it provides your lips lasts a long time. I've have never come across a product that works as well as this does and highly recommend it to anyone wanting a moisturising and long-lasting lip product :)

Perfect match

The lip balm is like everything I've ever needed in one balm. It's not too strong of a balm or too weak. Smells very nice and the scent isn't too strong as well. If you somehow don't like the applicator they also sell tin ones which are nice. It does cost a fair bit but its totally worth it! You can find this in a lot of places because its a fairly known of a brand.

Save your $7

Not impressed with this... bought it in pink grapefruit and cucumber mint, and neither are moisturising, just seem to dry out my lips more. They do smell nice and could be good in summer when my lips aren’t so dry.

Love the Balms and Variety of Flavours!

Tried pretty much everything in their lip care range. Whilst the lip crayon liners and lip shimmers aren’t much of a “stand-out”, their moisturising balms and tinted balms ranges are unbeatable. All natural, nice shades, lovely scents and flavours and conditioning.

Additional Tips:
• hard to find - not sold at quite a few major retailers eg. Woolworths, Coles, Chemist Warehouse. Head over to Priceline or Big W for the best Range!
• this product IS suitable for those with dermatological conditions (ie. prone to psoriasis, contact/allergic-dermatitis), zero reaction to Products and evidently protected my lips from cracking even in nasty weather conditions
• the tinted balms; whilst visually appealing on application do come off a lot easier than the standard balms so make sure to pack it in your handbag and reapply after eating. The shades also vary slightly from the colours shown on the boxes (not a lot but some are worse than others with this)
• for guys; stick with the coconut and pear balm! This one has zero tint and still tastes/smells great!

Lip Balm

The Coconut and Pear flavor is disgusting. I unfortunately bought two. I don't think it keeps my lips moist, not any difference than a cheaper brand.
I will never buy this brand again.

This is nice and water!

I’m a man and recently my rip go dryer and hurt a bit, one of mine recommended this rip, I really like it with honey, first day my rip getting better and 3 days atfer is getting normal perfect!

Minty Fresh!

I’m a lip balm fanatic, and this is one of my favourites! It glides on smoothly and is lightweight.

My favourite Burt’s Bees is the Vitamin E and Peppermint; super refreshing.

Old but gold - Essential beauty care

Lip balm should not be something to worry much about. I first used it 7-8 years ago. I've tried too many different ones even from higher range brands but always come back to this brand when it comes to lip balm.

First thing first, it's natural. They are all made from natural ingredients, not petroleum.
Second thing, I'm a fan of bee's product (anything from bee including honey, bee wax, propolis, etc)
Third, simply nice golden package.

The classic one "Beewax" works well with nice thick texture, basic layer under lipstick. My top fav is the Pomegranate tube since it actually replenishes and smells so sweet that I have to lick my lip and then reapply again teehee. For those who have extremely dry lips, the silver-capped tube "Ultra Conditioning" should be the one, it is super greasy. Others products in the lip balm lines have similar quality so it's up to your reference in terms of scent.

Their less popular line tinted lip balm is also nice. I was given the Rose one as a gift which has lovely color and glossy finish. Good for the natural make-up style.

Love the pomegranate one.

Bought the pomegranate one after seeing someone else use it underneath lipstick. It's really nourishing and has a delicious scent. I love the hint of color it provides and the packaging is cute too!

best lip balm i've ever tried

I bought this after seeing great reviews on beautyheaven about it. I absolutely LOVE it. Easy to apply, feels great, not sticky or fake, doesnt taste gross. Just natural, good, clean lip balm. LOVE
I will be repurchasing this for different areas of my life: car, handbag, makeup drawer etc!
The peppermit is also refreshing.

Coconut and pear lip balm

I got the coconut and pear lip balm and it smelled great at first. But after a few uses, I noticed a 'stale' scent, I believe it's from the coconut, which bothers me every time I apply the lip balm! So 1 star off for that.

4 stars for being extremely moisturizing, makes my lips so baby soft and actually does last more than a couple hours on my lips.

Heaven for my lips

My lips have suffered this winter they were very dry, inflamed and peeling. I was using other brands that I thought were good for my lips however they were ineffective. My lips had become so dry and sore that I was using honey to help, given that I couldn't drag a tub of honey with me I thought I'd try 'bursts bees'. I have the chap stick and it has been instant relief for my lips. I nearly went for the easy to spread balm however it contained all more ingredients than the good old chap stick.
So glad I made this choice, my lips are thankful, I know have a few sticks (once for each bag!).

Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Balm

I bought a stick of Vanilla Bean Lip Balm as I'm overhauling all body care products to be chemical free. The scent is beautiful, reminiscent of 'my precious' vanilla lip balm... (staple brand of girls who grew up in the 90s which is full of chemicals but the ONLY balm I've found to date to stay on my lips and keep them from being dry and peeling). So I bought the Burt's Bees one and I have to reapply it about every 30mins, I just comes off so easily and it doesn't moisturise my lips at all, they are tight, sore and dry in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

For baby soft lips

I tried Burt’s Bees Lip balm 3 years ago mainly because I heard that they are not testing on animals. And I got hooked! It’s not sticky and the flavor is not overpowering at all. My lips feel healthy and smooth and well moisturized, just like a baby’s! I don’t see myself changing lip balms anytime soon.

bees wax lip colour

I love this product as i can were it by its self or over my lipstick and it lovely not sticky. This product is easy to use because it is in a tube with an angled tip and it is so moisturising, i am a mouth breather so my lips are sad in the morning but i have started using it at night and i have not had dry cracked lips since, as i thought it was another lip gloss but this is better than any that i have tried but what i love best is it looks great with all the colours.

Only Lip Balm I Will Ever Use

I have been using this lip balm for 10 years. Once in awhile I will try something new, but always end up coming back to this. I find that other kip balms eventually dry my lips out, but never with Burt's Bees! I apply once or twice a day and that is it. One stick lasts for a LONG time. The original balm with peppermint oil is very soothing.
Inexpensive, effective, soothing

Replenishing Lip Balm is Burt's Bees best.

From memory, the first time I tried Burt's Bees I purchased a 4 pack of lip balms - 3 wind up tubes and 1 tin. Of the four, it was the last one that I tried that stood out from the others.
In fact I'm surprised I continued trying the others in the pack as it was the lip balm in the tin that I tried first and didn't like at all - it has peppermint oil that left my lips feeling burnt and a little numb.

Anyway I will review that one that I loved so much and still use many times daily...Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.
It moisturises lips without leaving them feeling greasy, one little tube lasts for ages so it's good value.
As it has a very slight tint it's good to put on over the top of your lipstick that's starting to fade - it sort of revives the colour a bit!
Best of all it contains no nasty ingredients, only 100% natural nourishment for your lips.
Natural ingredients that moisturise without feeling greasy.