Burt's Bees Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Lip Balm

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (4)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Charlene

CharleneNorth Queensland, QLD

Lip balm is fantastic

I love this product so much, it doesn't feel heavy on very cracked like mine and I can get this everywhere. This is worth the try and is an excellent lip balm.

Purchased in August 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Fave lip balm

I really love Burt’s bees lip balm I’ve used the plain honey scented and recently have tried the pink grapefruit and both make my lips nice and smooth don’t irritate them and smells lovely

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Soojung j.

Soojung j.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the range is fantastic

I couldn't ask for more from this product. I have chapped and dry lips and this product makes that bearable. This keeps my lips supple for more than 6 hours which is purely fantastic!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Mandog

MandogSydney, NSW

LIP ENHANCER OR ALLERGIC REACTION?

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Ease of Application
Smell

Dries out and irritates lips

I purchased two tinted lip balms from Burt's Bees from Adore Beauty, almost certain they would be perfect for my lips. WRONG. The whole "8 hours of moisture" is rubbish and furthermore, they actually dry out and irritate my lips - it's kind of like they're giving you the poison and feeding you the cure at the same time. Makes me wonder whether this is just a problem unique to me or whether they're actually doing it deliberately in an underhanded way to get you more dependant on their lip balms. Whatever the case, that's $20+ down the drain. Also, the tint is tiny and barely noticeable. Never again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Adore Beauty.

Causes Irritation Yes
M L.

M L.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I love the entire Burts Bees lip balm range. The original peppermint flavour is nice. But my favorite is still the pomegranate. It's so hard to find though. Can't find it anywhere in shops and online is always sold out. Very frustrating.

Carol Smith

Carol SmithQueensland

Not the best

I recently bought the Pomegranate lip balm and I love the smell and subtle tint but my lips got dryer and started cracking after using it. Gave it a second go and my lips were so sore. Applied another brand and within an hour started feeling better. I’m sad to say I won’t buy this product again

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$12.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Jacqueline Murfitt

Jacqueline MurfittPalmerston, Northern Territory

I love the feel and smell of this balm

I love the feel and smell on this balm however I'd love a thicker texture that lasted longer. It's also a little bit expensive for my liking but still affordable.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$6.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEST LIP BALM I HAVE USED

I am obsessed with lip balms and always have one with me, I have tried almost every brand and discovered Burts Bee's when it came free with a magazine i purchased, I am now obsessed.
it has fantastic hydration, keeps my lips lovely and soft and the tint adds a nice soft natural colour to my lips.
Highly Recommend

Jade

Jade

Absolutely amazing!

I purchased this lip balm a couple of years ago and fell in love with it! It has a deliciously warm vanilla scent and the hydration it provides your lips lasts a long time. I've have never come across a product that works as well as this does and highly recommend it to anyone wanting a moisturising and long-lasting lip product :)

Perfect match

The lip balm is like everything I've ever needed in one balm. It's not too strong of a balm or too weak. Smells very nice and the scent isn't too strong as well. If you somehow don't like the applicator they also sell tin ones which are nice. It does cost a fair bit but its totally worth it! You can find this in a lot of places because its a fairly known of a brand.

Liv

LivAdelaide

Save your $7

Not impressed with this... bought it in pink grapefruit and cucumber mint, and neither are moisturising, just seem to dry out my lips more. They do smell nice and could be good in summer when my lips aren’t so dry.

Ally D

Ally DAU

Love the Balms and Variety of Flavours!

Lip Balm

The Coconut and Pear flavor is disgusting. I unfortunately bought two. I don't think it keeps my lips moist, not any difference than a cheaper brand.
I will never buy this brand again.

Jemaa

JemaaBrisbane

This is nice and water!

I’m a man and recently my rip go dryer and hurt a bit, one of mine recommended this rip, I really like it with honey, first day my rip getting better and 3 days atfer is getting normal perfect!

brickette

bricketteBallarat

Minty Fresh!

I’m a lip balm fanatic, and this is one of my favourites! It glides on smoothly and is lightweight.

My favourite Burt’s Bees is the Vitamin E and Peppermint; super refreshing.

April Nguyen

April NguyenNSW, 2065

Old but gold - Essential beauty care

citychick176

citychick176Sydney

Love the pomegranate one.

Bought the pomegranate one after seeing someone else use it underneath lipstick. It's really nourishing and has a delicious scent. I love the hint of color it provides and the packaging is cute too!

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

best lip balm i've ever tried

I bought this after seeing great reviews on beautyheaven about it. I absolutely LOVE it. Easy to apply, feels great, not sticky or fake, doesnt taste gross. Just natural, good, clean lip balm. LOVE
I will be repurchasing this for different areas of my life: car, handbag, makeup drawer etc!
The peppermit is also refreshing.

Jo L

Jo L

Coconut and pear lip balm

I got the coconut and pear lip balm and it smelled great at first. But after a few uses, I noticed a 'stale' scent, I believe it's from the coconut, which bothers me every time I apply the lip balm! So 1 star off for that.

4 stars for being extremely moisturizing, makes my lips so baby soft and actually does last more than a couple hours on my lips.