Dynamiclear Rapid

Dynamiclear Rapid

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dynamiclear? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Works instantly
Stops cold sores in their tracks

Cons

Can sting and burn after applying

cursed_angel
cursed_angelAU

The best cold sore cream (gel) you'll ever use!

Purchased in for $14.99.

Ease of Application

The ONLY stuff that works!

This is the ONLY cold sore treatment that works for my son. It works like magic.
Seems like they disappear over night.
I recommend this to EVERYONE I know who gets coldsores.

Ease of Application

Great service, even to little old NZ !

I was given Dynamiclear to try the night before my wedding day, as I felt the dreaded 'tingle' and flew into panic mode !! It really did save the day which just happened to be one of the most important days in my life !! Thankyou, you saved my face and my photos !!

Purchased in for $19.

henrypvasquez
henrypvasquezPerth, WA

Best cold sore treatment

Ive been using this for 11 years now and never failed even once, literally scab appears after minutes of application, I always have this on stock in my fridge.great great

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia for $30.

This is REAL a Good Product

Dynamiclear rapid topical solution is the best product to help with coldsores and herpes. It is good for HSV1 and HSV2 I use it in combination with Lysine. Look no further give a try to this product.. you will not regret it. I also tried the Dynamiclear oro and it is as effective as Dynamiclear rapid. I believe the oro feels lets painful when it touches the skin. It will hurt and burn, but it will heal quicker than anything you used in the past.
I've used this product for manyyy years and one day I went to the website and I could no longer buy it. I recently was able to find it and I am so grateful it is the same product in a different package.

Purchased in at Amazon for $19.99.

Hailey M.
Hailey M.Central Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without this stuff!!!!

I recently woke up with little blister filled bumps above my top lip and I knew straight away I needed to use dynamiclear as I had waiting for this day. It’s day 2 after applying it pretty much straight away on day 1. It has literally scabbed up and fallen off and just has a red mark that will heal in no time. I can’t believe it took 2 days to get rid of something that usually lasts weeks and weeks. I couldn’t speak more highly of this product! I also didn’t use any creams as I wanted to test dynamiclear and see if it really was magic.

Purchased in at Drugscreen for $20.

Ellen
Ellen

Cured

I researched this product years ago after extremely large and painful cold sores on my lip which occurred every couple of months. I followed directions to the letter and I can tell you I had less breakouts. I have not had a cold sore for over 4 years.
I will keep it on hand just in case for the kids.

Purchased in for $19.99.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Not as advertised

Bought this treatment and after reading the reviews I thought it would work. Applied on my cold sore and After 3 days, I don’t see much difference. The cold sore size is the same and no scab has formed. This product is no better than Abrevia or some of the others. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in at Shoppers drugs for $20.

Causes Irritation No

i've never left a review for anything in my life

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $15.

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Weird it worked

Purchased in at Amcal for $20.

Ease of Application

The best product for cold sores!

My 13 year old son gets between 3 and 9 fever blisters a year. We have tried every cream, gel and patch available (from various counties as we are always on the lookout for the most effective product). Dynamiclear Rapid is by far the best one we have found! It’s easy to apply and only needs to be applied once. Blisters clear up quickly and healing is much faster than any other products. It’s the only herpes treatment we will use from now on!

Ruth
RuthSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best cold sore solution for me

Dynamiclear is the best treatment for cold sore I've come across, and I've tried a lot. Usually the cold sore is gone within about three days with no scarring. I don't like cold sore creams (they make the cold sore more "gluggy") and I don't like the liquid with Iodine in it - after all, the cold sore is eyesore enough without painting it bright orange. I don't know why it works, I just know it does! I buy direct from Dynamiclear in Australia via their website - and it is much cheaper that way with extremely quick delivery.

jess
jessSydney, NSW

Best Product on the market to deal with a cold sore

Purchased in for $17.

Birdy
BirdyNorthern Region, NSW

Closest thing to a cure.

I am very happy with the product, service and quick delivery. It’s the closest thing to a cure that I have ever used. It’s a shame that local pharmacies don’t stock it. Maybe it leads to less return customers buying inferior products that don’t work...

Great Product

This product works so well for me but I have not been able to find the little canister anywhere. The outbreak can be gone within one or two days with this product. Have never found anything else that clears it up as quickly as this. The problem for me is that I do not like the little single application packs. I want the canister back!

Rayia S.
Rayia S.asked

Can you put make up over top of it?

Erin H.
Erin H.asked

Does this product work on day two of cold sore that has already form large blister?

Bruce B.
Bruce B.asked

Is the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear still available? If so, where can it be purchased or ordered?

Features

Dynamiclear Rapid is a $19.99 topical application to treat cold sores and blisters caused by the herpes virus. It’s intended to work in a single application, so you just apply it once, at any stage after a cold sore or blister develops.

The makers of Dynamiclear state that within 24-48 hours, the virus will be eliminated, and your symptoms healed, including the end of any pain.

Does Dynamiclear Rapid work?

Blister-free reviewers blissfully reported the following: Almost immediately after applying the product, their cold sores and blisters formed scabs, then fell off. This was a cause of celebration, as reviewers were relieved to realise that they didn’t have to spend the next few days contending with painful and unsightly swelling.

Sometimes the effective formula caused immediate pain and burning, especially if Dynamiclear was initially applied in the later stages of the cold sore life cycle. However, this subsided quickly as the cold sore began to scab and heal. According to reviewers, any lingering pain improved overnight.