Dynamiclear Rapid

Dynamiclear Rapid

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dynamiclear? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Works instantly

• Stops cold sores in their tracks

Cons

• Can sting and burn after applying

henrypvasquez
henrypvasquezPerth, WA

Best cold sore treatment

Ive been using this for 11 years now and never failed even once, literally scab appears after minutes of application, I always have this on stock in my fridge.great great

Purchased in January 2010 at Ninelife Australia for $30.00.

This is REAL a Good Product

Dynamiclear rapid topical solution is the best product to help with coldsores and herpes. It is good for HSV1 and HSV2 I use it in combination with Lysine. Look no further give a try to this product.. you will not regret it. I also tried the Dynamiclear oro and it is as effective as Dynamiclear rapid. I believe the oro feels lets painful when it touches the skin. It will hurt and burn, but it will heal quicker than anything you used in the past.
I've used this product for manyyy years and one day I went to the website and I could no longer buy it. I recently was able to find it and I am so grateful it is the same product in a different package.

Purchased in April 2021 at Amazon for $19.99.

Hailey M.
Hailey M.Central Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without this stuff!!!!

I recently woke up with little blister filled bumps above my top lip and I knew straight away I needed to use dynamiclear as I had waiting for this day. It’s day 2 after applying it pretty much straight away on day 1. It has literally scabbed up and fallen off and just has a red mark that will heal in no time. I can’t believe it took 2 days to get rid of something that usually lasts weeks and weeks. I couldn’t speak more highly of this product! I also didn’t use any creams as I wanted to test dynamiclear and see if it really was magic.

Purchased in September 2020 at Drugscreen for $20.00.

Ellen
Ellen

Cured

I researched this product years ago after extremely large and painful cold sores on my lip which occurred every couple of months. I followed directions to the letter and I can tell you I had less breakouts. I have not had a cold sore for over 4 years.
I will keep it on hand just in case for the kids.

Purchased in February 2020 for $19.99.

Not as advertised

Bought this treatment and after reading the reviews I thought it would work. Applied on my cold sore and After 3 days, I don’t see much difference. The cold sore size is the same and no scab has formed. This product is no better than Abrevia or some of the others. Don’t waste your money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Shoppers drugs for $20.00.

Causes Irritation No

i've never left a review for anything in my life

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Weird it worked

Purchased in November 2019 at Amcal for $20.00.

Ease of Application

The best product for cold sores!

My 13 year old son gets between 3 and 9 fever blisters a year. We have tried every cream, gel and patch available (from various counties as we are always on the lookout for the most effective product). Dynamiclear Rapid is by far the best one we have found! It’s easy to apply and only needs to be applied once. Blisters clear up quickly and healing is much faster than any other products. It’s the only herpes treatment we will use from now on!

Purchased in December 2018.

Ruth
RuthSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best cold sore solution for me

Dynamiclear is the best treatment for cold sore I've come across, and I've tried a lot. Usually the cold sore is gone within about three days with no scarring. I don't like cold sore creams (they make the cold sore more "gluggy") and I don't like the liquid with Iodine in it - after all, the cold sore is eyesore enough without painting it bright orange. I don't know why it works, I just know it does! I buy direct from Dynamiclear in Australia via their website - and it is much cheaper that way with extremely quick delivery.

Purchased in November 2018.

jess
jessSydney, NSW

Best Product on the market to deal with a cold sore

Purchased in March 2019 for $17.00.

Birdy
BirdyNorthern Region, NSW

Closest thing to a cure.

I am very happy with the product, service and quick delivery. It’s the closest thing to a cure that I have ever used. It’s a shame that local pharmacies don’t stock it. Maybe it leads to less return customers buying inferior products that don’t work...

Purchased in March 2018.

Great Product

This product works so well for me but I have not been able to find the little canister anywhere. The outbreak can be gone within one or two days with this product. Have never found anything else that clears it up as quickly as this. The problem for me is that I do not like the little single application packs. I want the canister back!

ITs changed for the worse

I found this product in 2015 and had to order from Australia - I used it and it was simply amazing- so good that I quit getting my anit viral meds. Now that this stuff is out on amazon and other marketing and purchasing outlets, I feel that the formula has changed and is not as effective, and the cost has skyrocketed. So unfortunately this once great product is now making money over keeeping it’s efficacy and I’m so disappointed.

Tara
TaraEast Patchogue

my cold sores have always been uncontrollable

AMAZING PRODUCT. (ONLY PRODUCT THAT STOPS COLD SORE RIGHT AWAY) since i was little I've suffered from cold sores, about three a year. Ive tried every medication on the shelves. I came to a conclusion that there was nothing to help stop the cold sore from taking its full course of turning into a huge bump on my lip. I came across Dynamiclear and couldn't believe that in one day my cold sore was hardly noticeable. Im not the type of person to write reviews but i couldn't resist myself. The price is a little higher than average but hey, you sure do get what you pay for.

Glad ORourke
Glad ORourkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect,can't believe how good this product is

Fantastic product,have been using this on and off for about 10 years.
The only problem is getting DYNAMICLEAR in pharmacies.
I want to buy it in Melbourne but an unable to get it.
I buy in in Qld

Read more reviews - page 2

Erin H.
Erin H.asked

Does this product work on day two of cold sore that has already form large blister?

Bruce B.asked

Is the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear still available? If so, where can it be purchased or ordered?

Bruce B.asked

Is this the same formula used in dynamiclear advantage which is used for genital herpes?

Bruce B.

Where can I purchase the 100 single application bottle of dynamiclear that was formerly known as dynamiclear advantage?

Features

Dynamiclear Rapid is a $19.99 topical application to treat cold sores and blisters caused by the herpes virus. It’s intended to work in a single application, so you just apply it once, at any stage after a cold sore or blister develops.

The makers of Dynamiclear state that within 24-48 hours, the virus will be eliminated, and your symptoms healed, including the end of any pain.

Does Dynamiclear Rapid work?

Blister-free reviewers blissfully reported the following: Almost immediately after applying the product, their cold sores and blisters formed scabs, then fell off. This was a cause of celebration, as reviewers were relieved to realise that they didn’t have to spend the next few days contending with painful and unsightly swelling.

Sometimes the effective formula caused immediate pain and burning, especially if Dynamiclear was initially applied in the later stages of the cold sore life cycle. However, this subsided quickly as the cold sore began to scab and heal. According to reviewers, any lingering pain improved overnight.