Bluo Original

4.1

Not A Domestic Goddess

Not A Domestic GoddessSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great traditional laundry product

I, and my mother and grandmother before me, have used this great old product and its precursor, blue bags, for as long as I can remember. Bluo really works and definitely gives whites extra brightness when added to rinse water. I'm really disappointed that it is no longer available in my local Woolworths store - big black mark against Woolies, as they don't offer an alternative. I'll buy from Coles as Bluo is an essential in my laundry. Blue bags (haven't seen those for many years) were wonderful for insect strings - I remember only too well Mum holding a moistened blue bag on my neck when I was stung by paper wasps when I was a kid one time - very painful and traumatic!!!

sandraretiredfarmer

sandraretiredfarmerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good on you Coles for keeping this product.

Woolworths has done it again, taken another good item off the shelves. Always used for white wash and dabbed on mozzie bites and stings. Thankfully Coles still supplies this item.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Epsom for $3.00.

It a classic and still the best

White n whiter make them glow can live without it . What’s wrong with Woolworths they have nothing in store now definitely changing to Coles from now on .luck I looked on line .

Stain Removers

Find out how Bluo Original compares to other Stain Removers

Lizzy

LizzyCaulfield South

New Bluo - Poor Quality

I hadn't seen this product in Woollies for a while and was compelled to use substitutes which were nowhere near as good. Then I saw the new product packaging in Coles and excitedly bought a bottle but the new formulation is nothing like the old. The sheets have come out with an overall blue-grey hue with feature spots of darker blue-grey. Disappointingly the product is no longer made in Australia but manufactured in China. Three generations of my family have used this product but sadly I won't be purchasing it any more!

OrinncaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product not so good now

Recently just bought a new bottle and it has changed the bottle style the spout and it so thin the liquid now I tend to over use it
It's a shame when companies do this

EXCELLENT

I had a garment made from white woven wool that I had inadvertently bleached (yellow) when trying to remove a stain. I soaked in Bluo for two hours, and it corrected it. Absolutely perfect, you'd never know (and in fact I think it's whiter than before)! Now I'm wondering what else I can soak in bluo. This stuff is amazing.

Simply The Best For Whitening Your Whites