See the Best Sports Cars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great car for the price!

Upgrading from my first car (Mitsubishi 380), I wanted something sporty, but not too expensive. For around $15,000, this is the best looking car, with great handling/performance car I believe you can buy. I looked at many other cars such as an E90 325i, Mazda RX8, Mazda MX5,b but for the price, nothing could come close to a Z4. Buying new may be a different story, as I believe these depreciate pretty quickly. But for a used E85, I couldn't be happier!

BodyConvertible
BadgesDrive35is
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJun 2017

An awesome little sports car

Bought this car as a replacement for a big V8 - mainly because of fuel costs but also because it's a spunky little convertible.
While it is the small engine we were able to get the M upgrade at no extra cost - so better suspension, leather interior etc, etc.
As far as a BMW goes it's classed as old technology (no lane departure warning etc) it's still a fine fun little machine.
Driving a winding road the handling is superb - especially in 'sport mode' - it's like its on rails. and taking the top down and driving is a whole new experience - love it!!

BodyConvertible
BadgesDrive20i
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedDec 2016

Absolutely AMAZING to drive!!!! Sensational engineering....it's a BMW what more can I say??
The handling is second to none. The features are excellent and easy to use. The car looks great and I look fabulous driving it!!
I LOVE EVERYTHING about this CAR!!! It's amazing!!! BMW are incredible cars!!
There are no cons