Bonaire Pinnacle

Bonaire Pinnacle

PEH220 Maxicooler, PEL200, PEM180 and PES160

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RhysCanberra

Great product and excellent service agent

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Suw

SuwUpwey

Excellent!!! Best ever upgrade

We had an old Bonaire that WAS GREAT BUT got replaced with a Pinnacle 220 when a tree fell on my home. The Humidity control feature of the Pinnacle sorted out the short coming of the evaporative cooler that did not hold cooling on humid days. We will NEVER need air conditioning that I considered getting before. The Pinnacle is just all round perfect. It does the job all year round to perfection. Very very happy with it :)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

inxs52AU

Great so far

Good unit so far. My first evaporative cooler so had nothing to measure it against.
Chose Bonaire as purchased through local electricity provider on very good terms. Had my eye on breezair or braemar but a grand dearer .
Would love to test drive a breezair, but how?
Got the Pinnacle 180 version, up from the 160 quoted me based on handy review comments online.
Only could get a 10°c difference on a 38°c day, was hoping for more. However, using the Delta T temp method from BOM provided by another good reviewer on this forum is a handy tip to know, but still struggling to get down to that ideal temp. First season in, still evaluating.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
dead_meet

dead_meetMelbourne

Mixed bag

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Unbelievable difference to temperature in home 40 degrees outside 22 Degrees inside all day long

A powerful product that on first use in early January we new we had made the right choice. Even cooking a roast on a hot day is no issue. I was fortunate to talk with a person within Bonaire 2 years ago and remembered how highly he spoke of the then new product. Snowman installed exactly one week after our initial meeting and Quote. The team were very professional and cleaned up after installation. I would highly recommend the Bonaire PEL200 Evaporative Aircondioner and Snowman

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good

Our last Bonaire VSL-72 was installed in 1998 and only now has been replaced with a top of range Bonaire PEH220 Pinnacle. We purchased the PEH220 Pinnacle given it had the highest power output and 95% of the 1200 watt power output of our past VSL-72. The PEH220 remote has multi function buttons compared to the VSL-72 remote, therefore will take a little getting use to.

The PEH220 model has less maintenance and some additional features such as humidity control and water decalcification and no seasonal maintenance.

The Store provided a baffle that is intended to control cold air draughts entering via ceiling ducts, but it only minimises draugjts and does not totally eliminates draughtss.

We also liked the 7 year warranty

sarwant G.asked

Need advice on which pinnacle model should I choose. Sales person said pes160 suits my property. Just want to make sure I am picking the right product. My floor area is 136sqm, which he is going to include 6 outlets.

sarwant G.asked

How do I know which pinnacle model should I choose. Sales person said PES160 is sufficient for my house with 6 outlets. My property is 136sqm floor area. I just want to make sure I am picking the right product.

inxs52

Sarwant, I was told that too and I think area of my house is approx. the same as yours. But I chose the 180 just to be sure and the price wasn't all that much more...... I don't regret my decision.

Nick L

Nick Lasked

Pinnacle PEH220 Maxicooler

So does the level of water running over the pads when the humidity control is on happen automatically or can the amount of water running over the pads be adjusted with the controller?

Rhys

Hi Nick, there is no adjustability that I am aware of, from what I have been told and read, it is all automatic

but our unit is the 180

And Yes, its automatic!

Get an answer from our members and Bonaire representatives

Bonaire Pinnacle PES160

Bonaire Pinnacle PEL200

Bonaire Pinnacle PEL200

Bonaire Pinnacle PEH220 Maxicooler

Bonaire Pinnacle PEH220 Maxicooler

CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $2,020$2,190$2,460$2,590
Features Evaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative CoolerEvaporative Cooler
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNo
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning) YesYesYesYes
Auto Restart Function NoNoNoNo
Weekly TimerNoNoNoNo
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 683 x 1192 mm790 x 1192 mm1047 x 1192 mm1047 x 1192 mm
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)7 year(s)