Bonaire Pinnacle

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rhys

RhysCanberra

Great product and excellent service agent

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Suw

SuwUpwey

Excellent!!! Best ever upgrade

We had an old Bonaire that WAS GREAT BUT got replaced with a Pinnacle 220 when a tree fell on my home. The Humidity control feature of the Pinnacle sorted out the short coming of the evaporative cooler that did not hold cooling on humid days. We will NEVER need air conditioning that I considered getting before. The Pinnacle is just all round perfect. It does the job all year round to perfection. Very very happy with it :)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

inxs52AU

Great so far

Good unit so far. My first evaporative cooler so had nothing to measure it against.
Chose Bonaire as purchased through local electricity provider on very good terms. Had my eye on breezair or braemar but a grand dearer .
Would love to test drive a breezair, but how?
Got the Pinnacle 180 version, up from the 160 quoted me based on handy review comments online.
Only could get a 10°c difference on a 38°c day, was hoping for more. However, using the Delta T temp method from BOM provided by another good reviewer on this forum is a handy tip to know, but still struggling to get down to that ideal temp. First season in, still evaluating.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
dead_meet

dead_meetMelbourne

Mixed bag

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Unbelievable difference to temperature in home 40 degrees outside 22 Degrees inside all day long

A powerful product that on first use in early January we new we had made the right choice. Even cooking a roast on a hot day is no issue. I was fortunate to talk with a person within Bonaire 2 years ago and remembered how highly he spoke of the then new product. Snowman installed exactly one week after our initial meeting and Quote. The team were very professional and cleaned up after installation. I would highly recommend the Bonaire PEL200 Evaporative Aircondioner and Snowman

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good

Our last Bonaire VSL-72 was installed in 1998 and only now has been replaced with a top of range Bonaire PEH220 Pinnacle. We purchased the PEH220 Pinnacle given it had the highest power output and 95% of the 1200 watt power output of our past VSL-72. The PEH220 remote has multi function buttons compared to the VSL-72 remote, therefore will take a little getting use to.

The PEH220 model has less maintenance and some additional features such as humidity control and water decalcification and no seasonal maintenance.

The Store provided a baffle that is intended to control cold air draughts entering via ceiling ducts, but it only minimises draugjts and does not totally eliminates draughtss.

We also liked the 7 year warranty

susan Tokhi

susan Tokhiasked

how much is for 7 ducts

inxs52

Depends who you are buying from.....who may that be ?

Inna

Innaasked

What is the main difference compared to Bonair Vsm65 which is an older model. Is it worth paying more for the Pem180?

sarwant G.

sarwant G.asked

Need advice on which pinnacle model should I choose. Sales person said pes160 suits my property. Just want to make sure I am picking the right product. My floor area is 136sqm, which he is going to include 6 outlets.

Marc
Marc

Get the biggest unit you can (highest airflow) - don't listen to the salesman, I have 2 houses with evap ac one cools ok the other cools fantastically. I just installed what the salesman recommended at the time (they were supposed to be equivalent units) but after install I found that one wasn't performing as good as the other. When I looked into it even though the documentation said they were suitable for the size of house (same amount of cooling power) the one that didn't cool as well turned out to have about 50% less airflow (darn salesman) ps: the awesome one is a braemar lcs580 the ok one is a bonair VSL75

Get an answer from our members and Bonaire representatives