Bondi Sands Light Medium Foam

Bondi Sands Light Medium Foam

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bondi Sands? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (1)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Helen Price
Helen PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely

Must admit for myself it took a while to get the right color, picked this up yesterday & really like it. Does not stain the bedding either. Drying time was like 30minutes and felt good on my skin I didn’t get red skin either

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store.

Colour
Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New favourite

I love the Bondi sands gradual tanner so I thought I'd try this one. It blends in heaps easier then other more expensive tan I've tried. The colour is very natural and smells really nice.

E.Leveque
E.LevequeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Only tan I use !

I have found Bondi sands easy to apply, using the mit makes it even easier great colour,no offensive odours, smells like coconuts could not recommend this product enough it’s a must have !!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

My favourite without a doubt

My favourite fake tan easily!
The foam is easy to apply.
It doesn’t streak.
Fabulous colour.
Lasts quite a while.
Nice smell.
It also doesn’t irritate me, so many others do.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Bondi Sands Light Medium Foam compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Transfers to much

After applying the tan and waiting for it to dry for 20m I then get dressed, as soon as I sit or lie down half of it transfers off, also takes forever to dry.

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colour (dark).

I love this product it's my go to for all seasons. I tried the lighter mousse but the colour was to light even for me & I have fair skin.
It goes on well around the knees & ankles.
In the summer I apply it then after 1/2 hours I apply a second coat then leave 6 hours and the colour is perfect.
I would rate it 5* but it's a bit of a pain removing it. I use goat soap with a scrubbing glove to remove but still takes a couple soaks.
Even when applying one coat.
The smell is also fantastic it does not have that awful fake tan smell you get with some products.

Nat
Nat

natural looking tan

Used this product for the first time and I'm impressed with the results. Easy to apply with a mitt and gives a natural streak free colour. Great value for money would highly recommend this product

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Melanie N
Melanie NBrisbane

Great colour tan!

I have been spray tanning for many years now. In between spray tans (my own machine) I have started using this tan. I only leave it on for two hours then wash off. Normally do one coat. The colour is a lovely natural brown. It still has a "tan" smell but isn't that bad.

Amy
Amy

Fantastic (medium to dark)

Excellent colour, easy to apply, develops quickly and lasts 5-7 days. It's quite possibly the nicest smelling tanning mousse on the market.

Self-Tanning Products

echarlottex
echarlottexBrisbane

Nothing compares

Delivers a great colour tan. Easy to apply and dries quickly not sticky at all. I have naturally pale skin and prefer a sunkissed look. Fades well, colour lasts for about 3-5 days. I keep it on over night and I find the tan continues to develop and build colour over 24 hours after being washed off. I have been fake tanning for several years and this the best yet. Price is good for the amount of applications which is loads.