Dove Summer Glow Tanning Lotion

Dove Summer Glow Tanning Lotion

For Medium to Dark Skin, For Fair to Medium Skin

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (9)
  • Stains ClothesYes (3) · No (6)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

change packaging

I can't fault it except for the bottle that it comes in. I find it very hard to squeeze it out. Would be great if you could buy it in a pump ir tube

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this product, can't do summer without it!

Exfoliate & moisturise lightly well before applying, be sparing on elbows, ankles & wash hands afterwards. Gives a nice natural glow when used daily, I apply before bed & wake up perfectly tanned.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

BellaSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is a great product.

I love this product. The only thing I find after application is that my skin feels very sticky. Am I'm applying too much,or too often? It's my favorite product at the moment too..

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Dove Summer Glow Tanning Lotion compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Lily B.

Lily B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this gradual tanner. Easily buildable.

I've been using this product for over 3 years now, and I keep coming back to it! Extremely natural, but also buildable if you want a darker tan. Just make sure to exfoliate beforehand and leave it on for about 20 minutes before wearing clothes. I normally apply right after a shower at night and by morning I have a beautiful natural glow.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Sam B

Sam BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great almost natural way of getting a safe tan!

So I have never been one to use moisturiser or fake tan but I figured before our trip to QLD I would start getting a tan to fade out the white. I use it all over my body and it doesn't feel oily or rough on skin. It's smooth and smells nice too. I started to use it straight after a shower as directed and applied it to a tanning mit then onto my body. I started seeing results in just 2 days! It doesn't settle orange or that obvious fake tan colour, it really does give you a natural summer tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get a fake tan without the cost of going to a tanning salon. I've seen no streaks or blotches which is also another bonus! Definitely give it a shot!

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for A$6.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Great for a first time user

This is the first tanning product I’ve ever used and am very happy with the results so far. I use it as a standard after shower all over moisturiser. It applies evenly, and stalls nice, and isn’t thick or sticky. You can see results of the layering within a few uses. Great as an introduction into tanning products

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$8.50.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
AbbieChristiansen

AbbieChristiansenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not great. Wont use again.

I wanted to give this a go as had heard good reviews. I tried it on the weekend and sadly, I was pretty disappointed. Because it is clear you have no way of knowing if it is rubbed in or even etc. It smells the same as any other fake tan. Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$30.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
ElizaJasper

ElizaJasperSydney, NSW

No other product beats it!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Jen A

Jen AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it!

I absolutely love this product! Applies on perfectly and only takes 10 minutes and 20 minutes to dry! It's perfect for last minute tanning before going out when your skin is looking pale and dull! Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn't have the time to properly tan or doesn't like tan but wants a glow!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Rach

Rach

Cheap, but does a great job.

Not fancy packaging or advertising like some of the other brands you see on Instagram but this one has been around forever and people still buy it for a reason. It works! It builds a lovely natural glow and moisturisers at the same time. Also it’s cheap!

Horrobile

It only tand the spots that you’re body needs lotion, so it looks like a disease after you use it overnight

Ihapera

IhaperaOamaru

Amazing!

I loved using this product! It gave me such a nice tan, and it works very quickly. The only thing I dislike is the smell, but that issue is easily solvable. Quick tip: When applying tanning lotion, use a beauty blender! Then wash your hands with bar soap afterwards.

great

Perfect! Gradually tans as if it's natural, barely comes of in the shower and works quite quickly.
Would definitely recommend. Make sure you wash ur hands after applying. Hope this helps

What a pong

I throught this was supposed yo not smell likeself tans so j purchased a bottle whike it was on offer, smelt really nice while i applied it went on smoothly although it did take a while to soak in. Did this before going to bed. Woke up to such a stronv smell from it that i had to take a shower at 4am to try and fet rid of the pong. Even the next morning i could still smell it after a took another bath. Wouldnt recommend its rge strongest smelling fake tan ive ever used.

Why change it???

Sigh after years of using Dove Summer Glow, with a scent that was pretty tolerable, they have changed it to the most pungent, overpoweringly awful perfume ever! It makes me feel sick. Thanks Dove!

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Miracle in a bottle

Ryan67911565

Ryan67911565Sydney

Yep, this is the goods

Honesty, this product just keeps me coming back. After trying some not so great tanners, I decided that it was best to stay with the very reliable dove gradual tan. It works, gradually, but that’s what the packaging says it’s meant to do. The only thing I would love to see improve in this product is a less greasy solution.

Michele

MicheleSomerset

Fantastic! First time user with very pale skin.

My skin tone is ghostly white. I don't tan in the sun I burn and peel. I'd never used any tanning products before and I'm in my 50's. I tried this product and I'm no longer white! Safe and easy to use product. My skin is now a natural light tan with a healthy glow and so soft too!! I will use it all year round. Love it!

Love this tan

Have been using Rimmel tanning mousse for sometime which I really like but decided to give Dove gradual tan a go as used it years ago so glad I did..... it looks so natural is easy to apply and I really don't notice any smell but best of all no transfer......leaves skin hydrated and builds up a
lovely natural tan ....I'm very pale am well impressed by the colour I can achieve with little to no effort......great tan at sensible price......