3Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Stains ClothesYes · No
4.5
Colour
Smell
4.4
Achieves natural looking tan
Easy to blend
Pleasant smell

Jords
JordsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

This is the Best of the Best

This Tan is the ultimate self tanner there is no other comparison to it on the market. You really won't believe it until you just go ahead and buy it , you WILL NOT be disappointed Show details ·  1
Jonieb
JoniebWestern Australia4 posts
  Verified Dark

Holiday ready

Loved the colour of this tan, it last around 1 week before you need to take it off.

Face tan is also nice for a little glow up after cleansing face everyday, it tends to make tan last only 3 days so this is a great touch up. Show details ·  1

angie
angie2 posts
  Dark

expensive

nice but why o why is it so expensive for such a small bottle, didn't take long to apply or dry but will not repurchase due to the price. such a shame. Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Demi
Demi
  Dark
tennielle
tennielle3 posts

Best deep tan

I’d say I’m an advanced tanner, after fake tanning for near on 15 years I’ve tried ALOT. This is by far the best tan I’ve come across, from colour, transfer resistance to fade. A solid 10/10. Whenever I branch out and try new and other tans I always come back to this it’s like my safety blanket. Just wish the Ultra Dark came in the larger size bottle as I’d be willing to pay the $. Show details ·  1
Nikki
Nikki
  Medium

Best Tan Out There!!!

I have tried ALL of the fake tans out there and be assured that this is the best one!
I’m always hesitant about anything that is promoted by an influencer because they’ll flog just about anything if they are paid for it but I am beyond satisfied!!
Super easy to blend (was slightly scared by the reddish hue when first applied) but this is purely a colour guide and makes it really easy to see where you have tanned and any spots you have missed!
I have pale, uneven skin and it’s the first tan that I’ve used that doesn’t wash down the drain when I take a shower. Beautiful colour and fades really well. My recommendation - give it a go. You won’t be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Smell
Breonna Felkins
Breonna Felkins
  Fair Incentive Ultra Dark

The most amazing product, that I can’t live without

I recently started using loving tan about 3 years ago and I’m absolutely IN LOVE! The most amazing product! I have a beautiful tan within 25 mins including dry Time! Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Love it

I applied the tan and left on for approx 6 hours! I used the Ultra Dark shade and i always feel like it doesnt come out orange or streaky. I get a lot of compliments on how natural it looks for it being a fake tan! Show details ·  1
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Danika F.
Danika F.
  Fair Incentive Dark

AMAZING

This is the best tanner ive used. it wasn't patchy, it didn't leave residue, it didn't ruin my sheets and overall, I am super duper happy. I have really pale skin, so I was skeptical that this would be too dark. When I put it on I realized it wasn't orange and it looked really natural. It only took 15 minutes to apply it all and I was mind blown by how natural it looked on my skin. If you are looking for a good tan, use loving tan! Show reply
Karo
KaroDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Love it!

Love the colour of this tan and how easy it is to apply! It dries fast and smells really good. I’ve tried lots of other tans but always come back to Loving Tan products Show details ·  1
Mary R
Mary R
  Fair Incentive Medium
Smell
Charly
Charly

Bahamas in a bottle!!! - In love

Best self tanner I have ever tried! Leaves such an airbrushed finish with quick drying and easy application leaving a deep but natural tan as the result 10/10 would reccomend!! Show details ·  1
Megan
Megan
  Fair Incentive Ultra Dark

Would rate 100 stars if I could!

The BEST self tanner out there! I’ve been a customer for years and have nothing but positive words to say. The mousse, 2-Hour Express, and Gradual Tanner are all amazing. The color is so rich and natural, no orange! All of the products smell great as well which is major plus when wearing something on your body for hours. Takes me about 15 mins and about 1-2 minutes to dry before putting in clothes. If you’re debating about trying Loving Tan, stop and just do it-you won’t be sorry! Show details ·  1
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

The BEST tanning mousse!

It took me no more than 7-8 minutes to apply the tanning mouse. Drying time was super fast. I could put on loose clothes after 1-2 minutes. I have tried tons of other self tanners and Loving Tan Ultra Dark tanning mousse is by far the best out there. It has a nice color guide so you don’t have patches as well as a nice, subtle scent. No more self tanner smell! Show details
Kaitlyn N
Kaitlyn N
  Ultra Dark

I’m obsessed! Changed my life!!

Took me about 10 minutes or less to apply! Application Mitt was very helpful and is a must! Drying time was 60 seconds like the instructions said! Got dressed once the time was up and was super easy! Show details

Michelle S.
Michelle S. · Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Hi! I used the dark tan last night, I’m new to this and my hands always end up darker even when using a brush, I want to even out the tan by simply tanning the rest of my body more and leaving my hands out. Are the results guaranteed even when applying 24hrs after the initial application? Love your products :)

Esmay V.
Esmay V. · Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Can I put moisturizer/sunscreen on after applying the fake tan? Or do i have to wait untill I rinsed it off?

judith
judith · Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

How long does an application last for ??

Features:

• The Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse comes in Medium, Dark, and Ultra Dark, so there’s an option for people of all skin tones.
  • Loving Tan claims that this product is quick drying - the brand says you’ll be fine to start dressing just 1 minute after application.
  • This self tan takes 8 hours to fully develop - although you can wash it off earlier if you don’t want a deep tan.
  • The product’s colour guide technology helps you see where on your body you’ve applied the tanner, making for an easy, streak-free application.
  • It contains aloe vera and walnut extract, both of which are beneficial and soothing for the skin and can help your skin better take up the product.
  • The self tanner is alcohol and paraben free, making it a great choice for tan lovers with sensitive skin.
  • For the animal lovers out there, fear not: the Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is vegan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers noted that they were able to achieve a natural looking tan with a flawless finish.
  • They also said that the foam was easy to apply and blend, letting them achieve streak-free results.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the nice smell of the self tanning mousse, saying that it had a pleasant rather than a chemical-like fragrance.
Compare all Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse listings