Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Dark, Medium and Ultra Dark

Perfect for Nursing mothers—and anyone else!

The first application took me about 30 min since I had never used a self tanner before, so I was going slow and steady. The drying time claims 60 seconds and that is nothing but the truth!! I love that it didn’t make me feel super sticky like I’ve heard self tanners typically do. It has a scent of a tanning salon, in my opinion. Nothing bad at all. I’m a first time mom who is nursing and was so nervous to try any self tanner due to chemicals that could affect my baby. Because this is paraben AND alcohol free, that is what sold me to use this product! I have now used this bottle three times and STILL have some left for one — maybe two— more uses. The tan lasted 5-7 days for me and I absolutely love the natural color it gave me. I 100% recommend this to EVERYONE!! I am in love. First self tanner I’ve ever used and I’m not interested in looking at any other brand, to be honest!

Purchased in March 2019.

Stains ClothesNo
Hi Ashley, Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you are LOVING your Loving Tan. xx

Nothing can compare!

This tan is a beautiful rich colour that dries quickly and lasts forever. I could not live without this tan. It smells delicious and does not stain your sheets like other tans I have tried. Literally won’t shop for anything else.

Purchased in December 2018 at Raw Pleasure for $45.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Best product ever!

My mom gave me this long time ago and I really appreciate that, with almost two kids I don’t have so much time to get a beautiful tan so this product is so perfect for me. Love love love!!!

This product leaves your skin with a beautiful tan, just need to 2 hrs and you are ready to rock. I would definitely recommend this!

Purchased in April 2018 at Ulta for $34.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Can’t live without it

I’ve been using Loving Tan for 3 years. It is the BEST fake tanner I’ve used. LT’s drying time is amazing, it happens so quick! It leaves no streaks and always comes out looking perfect. I also don’t end up orange while using LT i come out a perfect olive color. Loving Tan makes me feel ten times more confident and I wouldn’t choose another self tan over LT.

Purchased in January 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Amazing product

This tan is the best I’ve tried! It’s amazing and works wonders. Applies streak free and leaves you a lovely colour! Would purchase again!! Left it on over night and washed off in morning! Beaut colour !!

Purchased in October 2018 for $20.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

THIS IS THE BEST SELF TANNER EVER

This self tanner is absolutely amazing!! it has a beautiful color that doesn’t turn orange, it lasts forever, and it is not streaky at all!!! i highly recommend this product!

Purchased in March 2019 for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Best self tanner on the market!

I absolutely love this product and the results I got from it. The product only takes about an hour to settle into my skin and 15 minutes to apply. This self tanner left my skin with such a beautiful natural finish. Definitely recommend this wonderful product.

Purchased in September 2018.

LOVE THIS TAN !!!!!!!!!

I have to say this tan is by far the best I ever tried !I love this tan I must do another review soon on my Instagram beauty blog: " xtines_beauty_obsessions "This tan is long lasting no smell no patches not sticky and it is a beautiful shade.I love this finished result alot of people admire my tan way more when I have the loving tan applied compared to other tans I used in the past I do notice I get way more compliments about my tan when I use LT so that's says alot definately a very good purchase if your looking for a good tan with nothing only positives xx

Purchased in October 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Must have tan!

Girls you must get your hands on such a fabulous sun kissed tan! It developed so nicely and drys so quickly that you don’t feel awfully sticky! It applies to easily and you come out looking silky smooth and bronzed! xx

Purchased in January 2019 for $34.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

A great way to turn into an orange

Girls don't waste your money on this product. I feel like like all these reviews are prepaid because there is no way it turns out as a brown sun kissed color. You will be orange. Plus you will smell like a bad tanning bed for days and it wont go away after you showered. Not worth the hype, don't believe these reviews. Go with St Trope - reliable and great product!

Purchased in March 2019 for $54.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Amazing

I started using this tanner about a year and a half ago and have been using it ever since! It's amazing I love it. The tan is so even and natural looking, there's never any blotchy spots or uneven tones. I plan on using this product for a long time. Their costumer service is also awesome which makes the product 5 times better!!

Purchased in November 2017 for $43.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

The best ever!

I have been a customer of your brand and products for just over 2 year now and I just couldn't be happier!
I am a frequent user of fake tan and have tried multiple brands, but since coming across loving tan online, I have not experienced a better tan or tried any other products!
My bathroom shelf is lined with only your gorgeous pink bottles! I am a regular user, and by regular I mean weekly, of your dark mousse! the colour... perfect, the fragrance... perfect, the coverage... perfect, never had streaks or dark patches!! I am always complimented on my tan by peers and willingly recommend your products to all friends and colleagues. I feel so confident when I wear your products! I am so grateful to have come across your brand and will continue to be a regular customer!
Thank you so much!

Purchased in December 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

So in Love!

I used this tan recently and wore it to a wedding, I have never received so many compliments on my tan! It smells so good unlike other tanning products, and although I suffer from dry skin, the product glided on so smoothly and didn't dry me out further, I am obsessed!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Ease of Application

Really good product!

This applies easily and dries fast. The tan has a really nice smell in comparison to other self tanning products, tan is a natural dark colour and lasts a long time on skin.

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Favorite self tanning mouse on the market!

I’ve been using LovingTan for about 3 years now & it gives me the best olive/bronze color. It applies easy & doesn’t leave me streaky the next day. Lasts about 10-14 days!

Purchased in February 2017 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Life Changing!

I love this product. I use the medium and apply two layers. The smell isnt offensive and it dries super quick so you get a good colour guide. It leaves me with a steak free, natural looking and even tan. Its a little more pricey than other fake tans on the market, but worth the extra $'s in my opinion.

Purchased in January 2019 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Love this tan!

The tan was easy to apply only took less than 5 minutes such a good result, the colour is dark and easy to blend but not orange at all. A little goes a long way because of the pigment of colour would recommend to anyone

OBBSESSED

I am super in love with this product it smells amazing which is very hard for a fake tan to do , no streaks no funny business and overall an amazing fake tan that last super long and doesn’t dry out my skin ! super happy with my product and wouldn’t want it any other way can’t wait to order again !!!

Perfect Tan

I had always tried to look for a good, natural looking fake tan product. I finally found the right one! The first Loving Tan I tried was the 2 HR express, and after showering it off, I did notice that it seemed to have come completely off but it had developed for the next 6 hours and it turned out to be great! No streaks, it goes on smoothly, and the final results are awesome. Especially with me being very fair, it did not look orange at all. After a few good experiences with the 2 HR express, I tried the medium mousse and LOVED it. Beautiful and worth the money.

Purchased in February 2019 for $35.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Couldn’t live without this!!!!

This fake tan is so easy to work with, it glides perfectly on the skin without any streaks or patches, it took about 10 minutes to apply the fake tan then probably another 5 minutes for it to fully dry! It isn’t sticky at all and can wear clothes straight away!