Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Dark, Medium and Ultra Dark

A great way to turn into an orange

Girls don't waste your money on this product. I feel like like all these reviews are prepaid because there is no way it turns out as a brown sun kissed color. You will be orange. Plus you will smell like a bad tanning bed for days and it wont go away after you showered. Not worth the hype, don't believe these reviews. Go with St Trope - reliable and great product!

Purchased in March 2019 for $54.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Amazing

I started using this tanner about a year and a half ago and have been using it ever since! It's amazing I love it. The tan is so even and natural looking, there's never any blotchy spots or uneven tones. I plan on using this product for a long time. Their costumer service is also awesome which makes the product 5 times better!!

Purchased in November 2017 for $43.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

The best ever!

I have been a customer of your brand and products for just over 2 year now and I just couldn't be happier!
I am a frequent user of fake tan and have tried multiple brands, but since coming across loving tan online, I have not experienced a better tan or tried any other products!
My bathroom shelf is lined with only your gorgeous pink bottles! I am a regular user, and by regular I mean weekly, of your dark mousse! the colour... perfect, the fragrance... perfect, the coverage... perfect, never had streaks or dark patches!! I am always complimented on my tan by peers and willingly recommend your products to all friends and colleagues. I feel so confident when I wear your products! I am so grateful to have come across your brand and will continue to be a regular customer!
Thank you so much!

Purchased in December 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

So in Love!

I used this tan recently and wore it to a wedding, I have never received so many compliments on my tan! It smells so good unlike other tanning products, and although I suffer from dry skin, the product glided on so smoothly and didn't dry me out further, I am obsessed!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Ease of Application

Really good product!

This applies easily and dries fast. The tan has a really nice smell in comparison to other self tanning products, tan is a natural dark colour and lasts a long time on skin.

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Favorite self tanning mouse on the market!

I’ve been using LovingTan for about 3 years now & it gives me the best olive/bronze color. It applies easy & doesn’t leave me streaky the next day. Lasts about 10-14 days!

Purchased in February 2017 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Life Changing!

I love this product. I use the medium and apply two layers. The smell isnt offensive and it dries super quick so you get a good colour guide. It leaves me with a steak free, natural looking and even tan. Its a little more pricey than other fake tans on the market, but worth the extra $'s in my opinion.

Purchased in January 2019 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Love this tan!

The tan was easy to apply only took less than 5 minutes such a good result, the colour is dark and easy to blend but not orange at all. A little goes a long way because of the pigment of colour would recommend to anyone

OBBSESSED

I am super in love with this product it smells amazing which is very hard for a fake tan to do , no streaks no funny business and overall an amazing fake tan that last super long and doesn’t dry out my skin ! super happy with my product and wouldn’t want it any other way can’t wait to order again !!!

Perfect Tan

I had always tried to look for a good, natural looking fake tan product. I finally found the right one! The first Loving Tan I tried was the 2 HR express, and after showering it off, I did notice that it seemed to have come completely off but it had developed for the next 6 hours and it turned out to be great! No streaks, it goes on smoothly, and the final results are awesome. Especially with me being very fair, it did not look orange at all. After a few good experiences with the 2 HR express, I tried the medium mousse and LOVED it. Beautiful and worth the money.

Purchased in February 2019 for $35.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Couldn’t live without this!!!!

This fake tan is so easy to work with, it glides perfectly on the skin without any streaks or patches, it took about 10 minutes to apply the fake tan then probably another 5 minutes for it to fully dry! It isn’t sticky at all and can wear clothes straight away!

AMAZING

This product is absolutely amazing, I don't think I could ever live without it. It dries perfectly and isn't streaky (also lasts a lot longer than other tans I have tried) Will never use another product again! Perfect colour, highly reccomend!

Flawless perfection

I am no learner tanner- I’ve been tanning for a solid 20 years now. And this is the best brand I’ve ever used. Not streaky, smelly or clammy . Took me about 20 minutes to apply, I am sold . The tan is the darkest colour I’ve ever been and it looks 100% like I’ve had an amazing summer in the sun. Recommend absolutely!

I LOVE it!

As someone who doesn't easily tan, I have been on the hunt for a product that isn't blotchy, has a beautiful colour, isn't sticky, quick drying and a decent smell. Due to Australia being summer, I ordered Loving Tan after hearing all these raving reviews about it and thought, "why not give it a try?" I have honestly never been in love with a tan so much in my life! It is definitely my favourite tan, I always receive compliments about the colour, as well as people even asking me what tan I use. A few of my friends have bought this product and are obsessed with it as much as I am. It was quick and easy to apply, and I can actually use it on my face without breaking out (make sure to moisturise before hand). I didn't feel sticky and overall it was a great experience. Cheers for an awesome product.

The most amazing confidence booster !

After a accident in the summer I was left unable to tan in a bed or be in the sun! My tan being my confidence booster I was petty upset, but after discovering loving tan my confidence is renewed!! This product is a quick 20 minute job and it gives you the perfect golden brown tan!! No streaks, no mess and it smells delightful! By far my favourite tanning product !

Finally, a tan for all occasions!!

Due to being a dancer, I have been searching for a tan that I don’t have to scrub off after a competition or concert due to it going scaley and turning orange after a few days. Loving Tan in Ultra Dark Bronzing Mousse is absolutely perfect and lasts roughly two weeks, meaning I don’t end up with odd patches and can wear it without having an excuse!

My favorite tanning product!

It only took about 20 minutes for me to do my entire body and it dries fairly quickly. then tan lasts for 2 weeks for me. I have tried many different brands and this one has worked the best.

Finally a tan that actually gives me some colour

Went on easy enough with a mitt but I did still have a few streaks running up my legs the next day tho even tho I used circular motions so was very surprised it streaked thus way. It lasted a few days but I was still happy because I've tried all the fake tans around & they never seem to take to my skin. So Im glad I tried this organic one after I was told that maybe Organic ones would work for me differently

Absolutely Loved this Tan! Amazing Colour!

Loving Tan is so quick and easy to apply, also very quick to dry! The results are amazing with no streaking because of the great formula! It's glowy enough without looking un-natural, leaving me with a nice medium bronzed tan! Super impressed with this tan and will only use Loving Tan from now on!

Absolutely amazing!

I love this tan!!! I’ve been using it for almost 2 years now and it’s by far my fave (I’ve tried a lot of different brands)

I love this tanner...I've tried a lot and this one works great on my very pale skin, only problem is my hubby hates the smell on me. I like to apply and sleep on it overnight to set it well them shower in the am EVEN after showering I still smell the tanner on my skin for a couple of days and after working out. Please send all your suggestions for masking the smell because other than that I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

I love this tanner...I've tried a lot and this one works great on my very pale skin, only problem is my hubby hates the smell on me. I like to apply and sleep on it overnight to set it well then shower in the am EVEN after showering I still smell the tanner on my skin for a couple of days and after working out. Please send all your suggestions for masking the smell because other than that I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

When the tan fades, do you just get pale or does it become blotchy? If it does fade after how long
I have had this tan tan in medium on for 5 days so far and it is slowly fading with no blotchesMy tan did not get blotchy anywhere, but I believe the reason for that is using moisturizers daily. My tan lasted nearly 10 days. I shower daily, but use moisturizer religiouslynot blotchy at all for me, but i lather myself in Sorbolene cream every night after a shower/before bed

Similar listings