Ultra Dark, Dark, Medium
See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Loving Tan

Pros

• Achieves natural looking tan

• Easy to blend

• Pleasant smell

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (46)
  • Stains ClothesYes (6) · No (34)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

My dreams have come true!! Xx

spitfire
spitfire

Best deep tan

I’d say I’m an advanced tanner, after fake tanning for near on 15 years I’ve tried ALOT. This is by far the best tan I’ve come across, from colour, transfer resistance to fade. A solid 10/10. Whenever I branch out and try new and other tans I always come back to this it’s like my safety blanket. Just wish the Ultra Dark came in the larger size bottle as I’d be willing to pay the $.

Purchased in January 2021 at David Jones for $34.99.

Loving T.Loving Tan

Thank you so much for this fantastic review and so happy to hear you are loving our Deluxe Ultra Dark Mousse as much as we do.

I will pass your feedback on the larger size to our Product Development team :) x

Best Tan Out There!!!

I have tried ALL of the fake tans out there and be assured that this is the best one!
I’m always hesitant about anything that is promoted by an influencer because they’ll flog just about anything if they are paid for it but I am beyond satisfied!!
Super easy to blend (was slightly scared by the reddish hue when first applied) but this is purely a colour guide and makes it really easy to see where you have tanned and any spots you have missed!
I have pale, uneven skin and it’s the first tan that I’ve used that doesn’t wash down the drain when I take a shower. Beautiful colour and fades really well. My recommendation - give it a go. You won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in September 2020.

Loving T.Loving Tan

The most amazing product, that I can’t live without

I recently started using loving tan about 3 years ago and I’m absolutely IN LOVE! The most amazing product! I have a beautiful tan within 25 mins including dry Time!

Purchased in January 2017 at Beauty Joint for $39.99.

Smell

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Amy
AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

I applied the tan and left on for approx 6 hours! I used the Ultra Dark shade and i always feel like it doesnt come out orange or streaky. I get a lot of compliments on how natural it looks for it being a fake tan!

AMAZING

This is the best tanner ive used. it wasn't patchy, it didn't leave residue, it didn't ruin my sheets and overall, I am super duper happy. I have really pale skin, so I was skeptical that this would be too dark. When I put it on I realized it wasn't orange and it looked really natural. It only took 15 minutes to apply it all and I was mind blown by how natural it looked on my skin. If you are looking for a good tan, use loving tan!

Karo
KaroDarling Downs, QLD

Love it!

Love the colour of this tan and how easy it is to apply! It dries fast and smells really good. I’ve tried lots of other tans but always come back to Loving Tan products

World's most natural glow

Purchased in May 2020 for $34.95.

Bahamas in a bottle!!! - In love

Best self tanner I have ever tried! Leaves such an airbrushed finish with quick drying and easy application leaving a deep but natural tan as the result 10/10 would reccomend!!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hi Charly,

We are so happy to hear you LOVE your Loving Tan as much as us. xx

Self-Tanning Products

Would rate 100 stars if I could!

The BEST self tanner out there! I’ve been a customer for years and have nothing but positive words to say. The mousse, 2-Hour Express, and Gradual Tanner are all amazing. The color is so rich and natural, no orange! All of the products smell great as well which is major plus when wearing something on your body for hours. Takes me about 15 mins and about 1-2 minutes to dry before putting in clothes. If you’re debating about trying Loving Tan, stop and just do it-you won’t be sorry!

Purchased in February 2017 for $40.00.

Hi Megan

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We are so lucky to have wonderful customers like you xx

The BEST tanning mousse!

It took me no more than 7-8 minutes to apply the tanning mouse. Drying time was super fast. I could put on loose clothes after 1-2 minutes. I have tried tons of other self tanners and Loving Tan Ultra Dark tanning mousse is by far the best out there. It has a nice color guide so you don’t have patches as well as a nice, subtle scent. No more self tanner smell!

Purchased at ULTA .

Smell

I’m obsessed! Changed my life!!

Took me about 10 minutes or less to apply! Application Mitt was very helpful and is a must! Drying time was 60 seconds like the instructions said! Got dressed once the time was up and was super easy!

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $37.00.

Self-Tanning Products

Most perfect self tanner! Nothing compares.

Everything Loving Tan is AMAZING. The best self-tanner I have ever used. I have tried so many self tanners throughout the years and I haven’t found anything that even comes close to this Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse. The mousse applies so smooth, my tan is never streaky and the product dries SO quick. When you rinse it off after the 6 or so hours, the color is a beautiful golden olive tone. I believe this product can adapt to any skin tone. Stop looking & go buy loving tan!

Purchased in November 2019 for $39.99.

Tina I.
Tina I.South East Queensland, QLD

Worked a little

I'm very fair so bought the medium shade but even after 2 coats of this I only had a slight glow and after all the trouble & time I prefer a darker result so have been using the Minetan oil instead that gives me some colour with only one coat.

Purchased in September 2018.

Maddi
MaddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Superior Tan

I've been using Loving Tan for about 5 years now. Sometimes I will switch back to Bondi Sands or Mine Tan when I run out and I always regret it. There are no other products that give me a natural looking tan like this one. I have always used the 2 HR mousse but decided to try the longer one. Not sure how it's different but I do prefer it over the 2 hour one. I don't think it goes as dark but I love the colour. It also dries really fast and I have no issues sleeping in it. There is a slight smell once the tan has developed and washed off but it's not a bad one and not as noticeable as other fake tans. I recommend this to everyone. I have taken one star off because of the price of it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Loving Tan Online for $35.00.

Hey Maddi!
Thank you so much for sharing such kind words! We are so happy to hear that you love Loving Tan x

Esmay V.
Esmay V.asked
Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

Can I put moisturizer/sunscreen on after applying the fake tan? Or do i have to wait untill I rinsed it off?

Loving T.Loving Tan

Thank you for reaching out, Esmay!

Once your tan has fully developed (after 24 hours), we recommend applying a sunscreen to your face and body prior to going out into the sun to prevent skin damage.

I hope this helps. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to let me know.

judith
judithasked
Deluxe Bronzing Mousse

How long does an application last for ??

Hi Judith,

Thank you for getting in contact with us!

All mousses are waterproof once developed and last 7-10 days on the skin.

Each bottle contains approximately 5+ applications, depending on how generously you apply each layer.

If you have pale skin and are not an experienced tanner, we always recommend starting with the Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in the medium shade. Once you are more confident with our products, we suggest progressing to the dark shade.

We know you will LOVE our Loving Tan products as much as we do! We are passionate about our brand and we know it's the most natural tan out there! xx

Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.asked
Deluxe Bronzing Mousse Ultra Dark

I’m pretty fair skinned and my product just came today I was super excited to try it and have it on now but I am a bigger girl I’m tall and chubby what I’m realizing is certain spots on my body have just completely faded and my face right now is very splotchy I’ve only had it on for I’d say an hour or so. I’m just worried should I wash it off now before it messes up my skin further with spoltchiness or just leave it for the full 6 hours?

Hi Kirsten,

Thanks for reaching out!

We have attached some helpful tips below to assist you -

When applying the mousse, be sure to pump a generous amount onto the mitt each time you apply to your body and work in sections. Don’t be afraid to apply a thick coat as this is the bronzer you are applying so you can see easily see where you are spreading the clear, active ingredients. If you don't apply enough mousse to the mitt, it will be harder to blend.

You don't need to stress if the application of the instant bronzer is not 100% perfect. As long as you have covered all of your skin (which you can see by the bronzer colour), you will be left with an even tan once you have rinsed off. A handy tip is to also moisturise your hands, feet, elbows & knees before you start tanning and then ensure that you only have very light coverage on these areas as they can look darker once developed.

A great application video is available on our website -

www.lovingtan.com.

Once your tan has had time to develop and have showered, the instant bronzer/guide colour will rinse off. Whilst, it will look like it has all washed off, the clear active ingredients will continue to develop for the next 7-12 hours.

We know you will LOVE our Loving Tan products as much as we do! We are passionate about our brand and we know it’s the most natural tan out there! xx

See all Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse questions

Get an answer from our members and Loving Tan representatives

Features:

• The Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse comes in Medium, Dark, and Ultra Dark, so there’s an option for people of all skin tones.
  • Loving Tan claims that this product is quick drying - the brand says you’ll be fine to start dressing just 1 minute after application.
  • This self tan takes 8 hours to fully develop - although you can wash it off earlier if you don’t want a deep tan.
  • The product’s colour guide technology helps you see where on your body you’ve applied the tanner, making for an easy, streak-free application.
  • It contains aloe vera and walnut extract, both of which are beneficial and soothing for the skin and can help your skin better take up the product.
  • The self tanner is alcohol and paraben free, making it a great choice for tan lovers with sensitive skin.
  • For the animal lovers out there, fear not: the Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is vegan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers noted that they were able to achieve a natural looking tan with a flawless finish.
  • They also said that the foam was easy to apply and blend, letting them achieve streak-free results.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the nice smell of the self tanning mousse, saying that it had a pleasant rather than a chemical-like fragrance.
Compare all 3 Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse