Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Dark, Medium

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Changed formula

I used to swear by loving tan! Stocked up completely. I dont know whats happened but I bought two bottle from David Jones and I would sleep in tan. Would look great first day, by second day all washed off

Purchased in September 2019 for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Hi there! We would love to help you with this! Can you please email us at info@lovingtan.com and our team will assist you xx

lyuda m.

lyuda m.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST SELF TANNER

I can't explain how amazing Loving Tan products are. Honestly have no idea how I would live without them. The 2 hour express tan in dark is so perfect for girls who are just not patient and need to look tanned nice and quick. It applies super easily and keeps developing after you wash it off, it doesn't go patchy whatsoever and has a nice smell! I also love that it looks super natural, without orange tones. Could not recommend enough!

Purchased in January 2018 at Drugscreen for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

We are so glad to hear you LOVE our 2 Hour Dark Mousse. xx

Dani B.

Dani B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Fake Tan on the Market!

This tan applies easily, dries in a few minutes, and continues to develop after it’s been washed off! It also doesn’t have that horrible fake tan smell. The colour is dark but still natural and I always get so many compliments on my tan when I use this product! I would definitely recommend this tan.

Purchased in June 2019 at Dissh for $39.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Doesn't work on me

I watched heaps of videos of this tan being applied on people, I bought it thinking it would be easy and look good, and it looks ok, but my neck looks terrible! someone please help!

July 18th 2019 Update: This tan is good... if you don't wash it off

So I apply this tan, and it looks so goo, natural, brown and even. When I wash it off even after 6+ hours my neck and chest look exactly the same as before I tanned (white as!!) The parts of my body where it doesn't lose its colour as much turn orange, instead of the deep brown from the colour guide. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Purchased in June 2019 for $49.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Must have tanner

The 2 hr express is super easy to apply, the whole body application and drying time only took about 10-15 minutes. The color was really rich and lasted for over a week.

Purchased in March 2019 for $39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

So happy you are LOVING your tan. x

This is THE BEST tanner on the market.

I use it every Saturday religiously and I don't go a day without a compliment on my tan. I have tried every tanner on the market and can promise that this one is the best natural color.

Purchased in April 2017 for $59.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

We are so glad you are LOVING your products babe.

Don't forget to tag us on Instagram so we can see your results. xx

Live saving bronze

I am pale as heck with freckles. Trust me when I say I’ve tried every tanning product out there. Loving Tan is FINALLY sent from the bronze gods. It takes me only about 10 minutes to apply the mousse and then it dries really quickly. I get dressed and go straight to work and am fine if I wear dark-ish clothes. It’s also buildable if you want to shower and apply again the next day. Nice brown color that isn’t streaky. Best part? No smell! My ex tried to tell me to stop fake tanning because he hated the smells. This one he didn’t even know I was wearing. Loving Tan - Life. Changing.

Purchased in January 2018 at Frends.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Thanks for your feedback babe.

Don't forget to tag us on Instagram so we can see your results. x

Meghan C.

Meghan C.Sydney, NSW

No other brand comes close!

I've been a fan of their 2Hr Express Mousse in the color Dark for over three years now and have gone through so many bottles! Being Asian with very light skin, this product is such a dream not only because of how natural the color looks on my skin but also because of how long it lasts! I can't recommend this enough!

Purchased in August 2016 at Drugscreen for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Hey Babe,

We are so happy that you LOVE our product. xx

Tenielle F.

Tenielle F.Victoria

Loving tan putting the standards high!!

This gem of a tan roughly took me 15 minutes to apply and I didn’t need a second layer! Loving tan has blown my mind with how fast drying and comfortable it is! It’s a 10/10 for me... LIFE CHANGING!

Purchased in March 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Hi Tenielle,

So glad to hear you LOVE your Loving Tan. xx

Maddison F.

Maddison F.South East Queensland, QLD

I am honestly shocked.

This tanning foam has changed my life. Unlike many others which have 8 hour waiting periods, this tan develops so quickly and so dark. Even on dry skin, Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Dissh for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Hi Maddison,

So happy you are LOVING your tan. x

Best sunless tanner EVER!!!!

The best self tanner I have ever used. So easy to apply and no streaking at all. I am honestly amazed. My legs have never been able to tan. This is magic in a bottle. Loving tan is my New obsession. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.95.

My Go To Self Tanner

I absolutely love using Loving Tan! It took me 10-20 minutes to apply it to my body and dried within minutes after application. It’s the only self tanner I use now. It never leaves streaks and lasts for a week. I’ll highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best Tan!!

Absolute love this product!! I get compliments on the colour every time!! Applies really nicely and streak free - would recommend to anyone who loves using tanning products!
Have purchased on multiple occasions and I will be purchasing again!!

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

aligreco

aligrecoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pale girls BEST FRIEND!!!

As a pasty pale girl who strives to look a little more alive using self tanner it can be hard finding one that doesn’t leave me orange or splotchy. Loving Tan is without a doubt the best tanning product to use no matter how pale you are! It is so easy to apply and I have never looked orange. This natural tan is for everyone and I have not found another brand that lasts this long either. Seriously try this product you will not be disappointed!! Also amazing they have the 2 hour express option!! No waiting around for very long and voila your tan has developed!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holy grail!

This product is incredible! I spent so long trying to find my perfect self tan, this is it! It goes on so naturally and has such an even finish! It gives me that all year round summer glow! Not only this, it is such an easy process and isn’t time consuming at all! It last longer than any tan I’ve ever tried
100% recommend this product, you’ll be amazed!

Purchased in February 2019 at Aulovingtan.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Absolutely love!!

i love the color of the tan, It's so natural! The tan online took minutes to apply and was dry in no time!! I will definitely be recommending to my friends.

Purchased in January 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

It’s like a spray tan in a bottle !! Perfect tan

So this tan has become my all time favorite , being Irish and super white , I could never find a tan that was dark enough or wasn’t patchy , however this tan is the perfect combination, takes me 20 mins to put on with the black mitt and it basically glides on and my boyfriend helps with my back lol , then after 2 hours I shower it off and it just has this gorgeous golden hue , I’m obsessed, little tip I always rub some liquid highlighter on after I shower it off to get that glow from within :) very happy customer , keep doing what your doing guys :)

Purchased in February 2018 for $55.00.

Stains ClothesNo

The best self tanning products!

This product is the best self tanning product I've ever used. Dries within minutes of applying and is streak free! Looks so naturally beautiful on the skin. Definitely worth the money as it does not come off as orange on the skin even for fair skinned women like me! I have found the perfect self tanning product that looks like I have just been on a European holiday for 2 months! Trust me it is worth the buy.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $39.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Lolli

LolliBathurst

A must have!!!! Cant live without!

2 hours to bronzed beauty! Loving Tan ive been dreaming of you my entire life! Easy, smooth application! Streak free and quick drying with no orange hands thanks to the tanning mit! You have perfected this product and it is now apart of my weekly beauty routine. A healthy glow from top to toe! Thankyou thankyou thankyou

Melissa

MelissaSignal Hill

My favorite tanning product ever!!!

This mousse was so easy to apply. Applied it in about 10 minutes and I waited about another 10 before putting some loose clothes on. After two hours I showered and had a beautiful color! It lasted much longer on my body than other products I used. Hands down my favorite tanning product! I’ve been using it for some years now and it never fails me!

Melinda H.

Melinda H.asked

This product used to work so well for me but now when I use it after exfoliating in the shower it gets my skin instantly dark and I wait about 3 hours and it all comes off in the shower as if I never put it on in the first place. Is it expired? Am I not waiting long enough? Is it just my skin?

Hi Melinda!

If you have only just showered, you have simply washed off the instant bronzer. The bronzer shows you where you have applied the tan. The active tanning active ingredients are clear and will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.

A tip when showering is to rinse off the bronzer with just water and pat dry gently. I would also recommend avoiding washing your hair & shaving until your tan has had the full 24 hours to develop. This will ensure a longer lasting, deeper tan.

If you want an even deeper tan, you can let the mousse develop on your skin for 6-8 hours. :)

Have a lovely day x

Deniz C

Deniz Casked

I uses thus tan before, I don’t want to by the “ultra dark” bottle before my “2hour express dark bottle is emoty. But I want my tan to be darker. Doesnit help if I leave the tan longer on than 2 hours? Can I sleep with the “2h express dark” ?

Loving T.Loving Tan

Hi babe! Thanks so much for your question! Yes definitely! If you leave the 2 Hour Express Mousse on for longer it will continue to develop even darker! xx

Jessica G.

Jessica G.asked

After opened, how long until it expires? Where is the expiration date?

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Loving Tan tanning products are a very stable solution and have a shelf life of 6-12 months once opened. This is dependent on how it is stored and can last up to 18 months if kept out of direct sunlight and in cool location.
x