Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Dark and Medium

Loving tan putting the standards high!!

This gem of a tan roughly took me 15 minutes to apply and I didn’t need a second layer! Loving tan has blown my mind with how fast drying and comfortable it is! It’s a 10/10 for me... LIFE CHANGING!

Purchased in March 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Hi Tenielle, So glad to hear you LOVE your Loving Tan. xx

I am honestly shocked.

This tanning foam has changed my life. Unlike many others which have 8 hour waiting periods, this tan develops so quickly and so dark. Even on dry skin, Would highly recommend

Purchased in January 2019 at Dissh for $40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Hi Maddison, So happy you are LOVING your tan. x

Best sunless tanner EVER!!!!

The best self tanner I have ever used. So easy to apply and no streaking at all. I am honestly amazed. My legs have never been able to tan. This is magic in a bottle. Loving tan is my New obsession. I highly recommend this product to everyone.

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.95.

My Go To Self Tanner

I absolutely love using Loving Tan! It took me 10-20 minutes to apply it to my body and dried within minutes after application. It’s the only self tanner I use now. It never leaves streaks and lasts for a week. I’ll highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2018.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

The Best Tan!!

Absolute love this product!! I get compliments on the colour every time!! Applies really nicely and streak free - would recommend to anyone who loves using tanning products!
Have purchased on multiple occasions and I will be purchasing again!!

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

A pale girls BEST FRIEND!!!

As a pasty pale girl who strives to look a little more alive using self tanner it can be hard finding one that doesn’t leave me orange or splotchy. Loving Tan is without a doubt the best tanning product to use no matter how pale you are! It is so easy to apply and I have never looked orange. This natural tan is for everyone and I have not found another brand that lasts this long either. Seriously try this product you will not be disappointed!! Also amazing they have the 2 hour express option!! No waiting around for very long and voila your tan has developed!!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Feminine Mysteries for $39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Holy grail!

This product is incredible! I spent so long trying to find my perfect self tan, this is it! It goes on so naturally and has such an even finish! It gives me that all year round summer glow! Not only this, it is such an easy process and isn’t time consuming at all! It last longer than any tan I’ve ever tried
100% recommend this product, you’ll be amazed!

Purchased in February 2019 at Aulovingtan.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Absolutely love!!

i love the color of the tan, It's so natural! The tan online took minutes to apply and was dry in no time!! I will definitely be recommending to my friends.

Purchased in January 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

It’s like a spray tan in a bottle !! Perfect tan

So this tan has become my all time favorite , being Irish and super white , I could never find a tan that was dark enough or wasn’t patchy , however this tan is the perfect combination, takes me 20 mins to put on with the black mitt and it basically glides on and my boyfriend helps with my back lol , then after 2 hours I shower it off and it just has this gorgeous golden hue , I’m obsessed, little tip I always rub some liquid highlighter on after I shower it off to get that glow from within :) very happy customer , keep doing what your doing guys :)

Purchased in February 2018 for $55.00.

Stains ClothesNo

The best self tanning products!

This product is the best self tanning product I've ever used. Dries within minutes of applying and is streak free! Looks so naturally beautiful on the skin. Definitely worth the money as it does not come off as orange on the skin even for fair skinned women like me! I have found the perfect self tanning product that looks like I have just been on a European holiday for 2 months! Trust me it is worth the buy.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $39.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin

A must have!!!! Cant live without!

2 hours to bronzed beauty! Loving Tan ive been dreaming of you my entire life! Easy, smooth application! Streak free and quick drying with no orange hands thanks to the tanning mit! You have perfected this product and it is now apart of my weekly beauty routine. A healthy glow from top to toe! Thankyou thankyou thankyou

My favorite tanning product ever!!!

This mousse was so easy to apply. Applied it in about 10 minutes and I waited about another 10 before putting some loose clothes on. After two hours I showered and had a beautiful color! It lasted much longer on my body than other products I used. Hands down my favorite tanning product! I’ve been using it for some years now and it never fails me!

Great- if you don’t wash it off

Don’t believe the hype of this product! Clearly they just have great marketing because there are so many better tans out there that are the same price or cheaper.

I’ve found this tan looks beautiful and natural if you don’t wash it off. Because it doesn’t transfer onto clothes at all, I put it on a few hours before I am going somewhere and just leave it on.

This really should be marketed as a wash off tan because as soon as I get in the shower no matter how long it’s been, I can see the tan coming off in water and I go back to my natural colour.

I’m glad I bought it on sale because it’s really expensive for what it is. You’re better off buying St. Tropez, same price and a thousand times better.

The ONLY self-tanning product I will ever use! This stuff is AMAZING

It takes me less than 10 minutes to apply this self-tan all over my body! It’s extremely easy to apply, the mit applicator works wonders! I love this self-tanner, it is the only self-tanner I have used for the past two years, I’ve never needed to try anything else because Loving Tan will always be my go to. :)

Waste of money

Did as directed, plus I left it on longerbefore washing odd. Barely any colour and now I'm out of time before an event. It smells fine, probably because there's no tan in it. Same colour depth as when I used bondi sands gradual in shower tanner 2 days in a row.

What is going on

I started out believing that you would develop a tan after 2 hours using the 2 he express...for some reason when I rinsed it off it completely went away. Once I read some reviews that it continues to develop within a few hours I went ahead and waited and went to bed. Woke up the next morning and STILL looked exactly how I looked when I went to bed.. the only difference was I actually developed a little bit of an orange tint on my hands and face. Some reviews showed they had to apply a 2nd layer and left it on a little bit longer than the 2 hours... and so i did that. This time applying the second layer did actually make myself look darker as it was developing... I left it on for 4 hours and again hopped in shower and rinsed off since the tan was getting a bit darker than the first layer. However, again this product disappeared but leaving my hands and face a little bit of an orange tint and the rest of my body looking white. I don’t understand where all this hype was coming from or how in every video they looked dark using the dark 2 he express but somehow it wasn’t working out for me. I’m a little bit disappointed because I was so excited to use this but I guess that’s what happens...

So Natural

This product does not streak and is very natural. I get so many compliments. The 2hr Express means I don’t have to wait the 6 hrs. It suits my lifestyle.

Horrible

After 2 hours, tan washed completely off, not the faintest hint of color. Don't buy this. Piece of crap. This was a complete waste of my time and will be of yours.

Best ever

This tanner is the best I have used. I have been self tanning for 40 years and have tried too many to mention(expensive and cheap). I was looking for one that didn't streak or totally wash off while swimming. So I went to the lake twice and it stayed on and did not streak, it faded some. So the next week I reapplied and went to the water park and pool and it did not streak. It did fade some but I was amazed that I still had some color with no streaks after a day at the water park. So I know that I can comfortably wear this to a pool, water park or lake and not have to worry about it streaking. Most tanners wash right off in the pool but this one and also the loving tan deluxe bronzing mousse stays on, doesn't streak, and fades slowly while in the water. It is worth the price and the 2 hour is convenient for me. The smell is good, there is no sunless tan smell at all. The 2 hr express in dark is really dark. The medium color is what I prefer because I want to be GOLDEN tan and not really dark. The deluxe bronzing mousse in dark is also really dark. I have medium skin tone. The loving tan products are the best, my favorite the 2 hr express medium. So if you want a beautiful tanner that you can swim in then here it is. It works for me. Good luck tanning.

AMAZING!!!!

The Loving Tan 2 hour deluxe bronzing mousse in 'dark' is just simply amazing. Its gives the most natural olive color to the skin and makes skin feel amazing. Very easy application, and absolutely NO obnoxious smell. I will never live without this product again!

Okay last year I used the original over night Loving Tan in Medium. LOVED IT! This year I got the 2 hour express in Dark. I did my usual prep the last two days on my body and this morning put it on, waited 2 he and 20 min and washed it off.... NOTHING. No difference. WHAT HAPPENED!? I am soooo disappointed. What did I do wrong!?

I have pale skin and applied the light to medium mouse. I rinsed after 2 hours where a lot of the tan came off in the shower and then went to bed. The tan still isn’t showing the next morning. Did I do something wrong?
If I were you I’d leave it on for a whole night! The tan doesn’t transfer onto the sheets either.

I used the 6 hour loving tan and my face is way too dark than what I’ve seen online during the process. Can I wash it off before the 6 hour mark?
I applied 2hr in dark on very pale skin. Exfoliated alot, only put lotion on hands, elbows knees and feet, applied 2nd coat on face/neck/chest, left on 2hrs and lightly rised. I don't see a difference? Maybe the slightest tint darker. Is this common or is it possible I did it wrong?

2 Hr Express Medium2 Hr Express Dark