Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Loving Tan 2 Hr Express

Dark, Medium

4.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (30)
  • Stains ClothesYes (1) · No (29)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

I messed up

So, I’m a noob and bought the dark 2 hr express waited about three hours then washed it off .... with soap ... i didn’t know any better it wasn’t until i got out of the shower and saw how it all washed off that i looked up if i should have used soap or not .... so i applies another layer about 30 minutes after i showered but this layer looked DARK like way darker than the first time so i got scared and washed it off after about an hour ... am i still going to get a tan or did i just waste a bunch of product.. i should have looked everything up before but i was too excited

Purchased in August 2020.

Loving T.Loving Tan

Can’t live without it during the summer!

I’ve been using Loving Tan Mousse now for about 2 years. I’m very sensitive to a lot of products and this one causes no irritation for me. It usually takes me 10-15 min to apply and let it dry. It’s also so easy to apply especially with the Loving Tan mitt. The tan usually last me about a week and a half, and I recommend this product to everyone I know! ❤️

Purchased in December 2018 at Loving tan & Ulta for A$40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Will not ever be without this!

This stuff goes on really well and dries fast. I use the loving tan tanning mitt and it makes the process fast and easy. Less than 10 minutes to apply and dry! I could not imagine my summers without this stuff, it gives me confidence and an amazing glow with no orange or streaks. Love!

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Find out how Loving Tan 2 Hr Express compares to other Self-Tanning Products

I‘m so glad I discovered loving tan!!

I have ordered the Mousse 2hr express in Medium and have been using the product for about 2 months now. I am very very happy I found this product. It does not leave streaks. The colour has no orange tinge. The mousse has a guiding colour where you can see where you have already applied the product. This helps a lot to see where I have not applied the product yet. I get compliments for my tan every day because it looks identical to a natural tan.

Purchased in March 2020 at on their website.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Best self Tanner!!

I just ordered loving tan and tried it for the first time. They offer so many tips for how to apply it and it works flawlessly. I cancelled my spray tan membership and am saving so much money!! I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I even tan my boyfriend and he LOVES it. It took me 5 minutes to apply and to allow to dry.

Purchased in April 2020.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Hi Elizabeth! Aww thank you sooo much for your wonderful feedback! We are sooo happy to hear you are loving our 2HR Express Mousse! Happy tanning! xx

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Northeast, VIC

Love love love!

The 2 hr dark tan is honestly the best fake tan product I’ve ever used. Streak free, easy and quick application (because you can easily see where you’ve applied), a stunning golden tan colour and lasts at least a week with moisturising. Truly an excellent product that I wish I’d tried sooner.

Purchased in March 2020 at Adore Beauty for A$40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

This product kept me sane in isolation!

I have been using Loving Tan for 3-4 months now, and I have kept up my tanning routine even in isolation as it continued to make me feel good about myself in a time that was so distressing and mentally challenging. I love this product so much, I used to use a different brand fake tan until I was recommended to use Loving Tan, and I have never looked back! It is so easy to apply, dries so quickly, streak free and smells amazing.

Purchased at David Jones for A$40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

I need advice...

This is my second time purchasing loving tan.. as you would think I would be a master at self-tanning by now. I am very pale, last summer I got to recommend the loving tan 2 hours in the medium so I purchased and it was great the whole time... It lasted 5-7 days and was great but I just wish the color was a little darker. So this year I purchased the 2 hours dark, I have now used it multiple times and it all seems to come off in the shower and is longer dark.. I have looked tips and tricks and everything up. I watch the video on loving tans website every time too. It just has me a little disappointed.. anyone else having this problem

Purchased in April 2020 at ulta for A$49.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Best self tanner I have used... TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

My favorite thing ever!!

Loving Tan is seriously THE BEST self tanning ever. I will only buy this brand and this brand only. It doesn’t make you orange, it’s not streaky at all, it blends so easily, and layers amazing!! They also have a variety of colors fitting any skin tone! When all of my friends go to school orange and has streaks on there arms or orange fingers I always ask what tanner they use and it’s never Loving Tan, So many of my friends have started using Loving Tan products after i told them about it and they still thank me to this day. This brands products are a life changer and i will forever only buy these. Once you use Loving Tan you cant ever go back !! 100% worth the money and I totally recommend!!

Purchased at Amazon.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

So perfect!!

I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now and it is my favorite self tanner!! It drys super quick and does not feel sticky over night like other self tanners. The color is amazing on my skin! It takes me only about 10-15 minutes to apply over my body and dries completely in about 30-60 min! You can put on colors after 10-15 minutes though!

Purchased in May 2019 at Ulta for A$39.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesYes

I love this self tanner!

I love this self tanner! It only takes about 15 minutes to apply it and it dries right away! It gives me such a natural looking tan after just two hours! I apply it weekly and love it!

Purchased in March 2020.

Stains ClothesNo

My go to for every and any occasion!

This product is worth every penny. It is the most natural tan I’ve ever used. This applies so smoothly and the drying time isn’t long at all compared to other self tanners. Love, love, love!

I love this brand so much!!

I love loving tan. I’ve been using it for 2 years now and it never fails on me. It isn’t to expensive and I love their color range!!! It does not leave you with any streaks so light places.l

Purchased in April 2018 at Loving tan for A$32.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Stains ClothesNo

Decent color but horrible smell

The color is decent, not too orange. At first, when applying, the smell isn’t bad, actually smells kind of good. But after the two hours and after rinsing it off, it smells absolutely horrible. Took a few showers for the smell to completely go away. Won’t be using again because if this

Purchased in December 2019 at Loving Tan.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

catherine

catherine

Changed formula

I used to swear by loving tan! Stocked up completely. I dont know whats happened but I bought two bottle from David Jones and I would sleep in tan. Would look great first day, by second day all washed off

Purchased in September 2019 for A$40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Loving T.Loving Tan

Hi there! We would love to help you with this! Can you please email us at info@lovingtan.com and our team will assist you xx

lyuda m.

lyuda m.South East Queensland, QLD

BEST SELF TANNER

I can't explain how amazing Loving Tan products are. Honestly have no idea how I would live without them. The 2 hour express tan in dark is so perfect for girls who are just not patient and need to look tanned nice and quick. It applies super easily and keeps developing after you wash it off, it doesn't go patchy whatsoever and has a nice smell! I also love that it looks super natural, without orange tones. Could not recommend enough!

Purchased in January 2018 at Drugscreen for A$40.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Hey Babe,

We are so glad to hear you LOVE our 2 Hour Dark Mousse. xx

Dani B.

Dani B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Fake Tan on the Market!

This tan applies easily, dries in a few minutes, and continues to develop after it’s been washed off! It also doesn’t have that horrible fake tan smell. The colour is dark but still natural and I always get so many compliments on my tan when I use this product! I would definitely recommend this tan.

Purchased in June 2019 at Dissh for A$39.95.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Doesn't work on me

I watched heaps of videos of this tan being applied on people, I bought it thinking it would be easy and look good, and it looks ok, but my neck looks terrible! someone please help!

July 18th 2019 Update: This tan is good... if you don't wash it off

So I apply this tan, and it looks so goo, natural, brown and even. When I wash it off even after 6+ hours my neck and chest look exactly the same as before I tanned (white as!!) The parts of my body where it doesn't lose its colour as much turn orange, instead of the deep brown from the colour guide. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$49.99.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Must have tanner

The 2 hr express is super easy to apply, the whole body application and drying time only took about 10-15 minutes. The color was really rich and lasted for over a week.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$39.00.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application

Hey Babe,

So happy you are LOVING your tan. x

Lila S.

Lila S.asked

2 Hr Express

I just put this on about 2 hours ago and want to be more tan, do I need to shower again then apply or can I just apply over what it on now and wait another 2 hours to shower?

Accel G.

You can leave it on for 3 hours or more and it will get darker. When you shower, just use warm water to rinse with no soap. Let the tan develop overnight and try not to shower again for as long possible the next day so it will get darker. I leave mine on for 3 hours every time

Hi Lila,

Thanks for the enquiry!

If you have only just showered, you have simply washed off the instant bronzer. The bronzer shows you where you have applied the tan. The active tanning active ingredients are clear and will continue to develop over the next 24 hours.

A tip when showering is to rinse off the bronzer with just water and pat dry gently. I would also recommend avoiding washing your hair & shaving until your tan has had the full 24 hours to develop. This will ensure a longer lasting, deeper tan.

I hope this helps. We know that you will LOVE the Loving Tan products once you get it right xx

Sidney M.

Sidney M.asked

2 Hr Express

I love the Loving Tan 2 hour express tan. It has such a beautiful, natural color. However, I find it begins to get patchy after about 5 days, and it’s VERY hard to remove. The patchiness does not bother me, I love this product and will continue to buy it! But, i like to fake tan often and I like to start with a fresh clean base. I feel like I have to exfoliate OVER AND OVER for about 3-4 days to try and get all of the tan off. Is there anyway I can make this process easier and remove my fake tan all in one shower so I can reapply? This is my only issue with this tanner, and I really would like to figure out a better way to remove it!

Amber A.
Amber A.

Hi Sidney!
I use the loving tan exfoliating mitt in the shower and that seems to work well for me, you do have to scrub pretty vigorously though. You could try taking a bath and soak for a bit before exfoliating. That will soften your skin some and make it easier to scrub off. I find around my ankles are the hardest part to get off completely. Definitely try an exfoliating mitt! Also make sure you’re applying lotion everyday to help prevent patchiness and i try not to do any exfoliating or scrubbing my skin too much in between tans. Hope this helps!

Hi Sidney,

Thanks so much for your question!

We always recommend exfoliating using our Tan Removing and Skin Polishing Glove. Exfoliation works best when your skin is as hydrated as possible, therefore we recommend that you wait until the end of a shower or soak in a bath until you start exfoliating.

We hope this information helps!

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out xx

Rawan N.

Rawan N.asked

2 Hr Express Medium

Can I workout after applying?

Hi Rawan

Perspiration will not cause your Loving Tan products to stain your clothing. We do recommend avoiding excessive perspiration and water activities while your tan in developing.

Swimming and perspiration will cause your tan to fade faster than usual so we suggest rinsing off as soon as possible.

I hope this helps x

Accel G.

If you don't do anything where you will sweat too much. If you sweat right after applying it, it might run and cause certain spots to look weird after the tan develops

Get an answer from our members and Loving Tan representatives