4Loving Tan 2 HR Express

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.4

155 reviews · Statistics

81% · 12521 · 14%

Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (35)
Stains ClothesYes (2) · No (32)
Coverage
Simple and quick to apply
Long-lasting results
Doesn't leave streaks
See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Loving Tan 2 HR Express155 reviews
Cath
CathVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts
  Medium
Taliah M.
Taliah M.
  2 HR Express

Bottle size is a joke

I’m really shocked at how small the bottle is for such an expensive product, at least make the bottles 200ml if you’re going to put such a big price tag on the item! Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Jamie
Jamie4 posts

Worst tan I’ve used

Purchased this from oz hair and beauty for a special event thinking the colour would be beautiful, but it’s none existent. Left on for 5 hours and 24 hours later I still have no colour. Tried it again thinking it may have been my error but still nothing the second time round. I have never been more disappointed. And for $60? It actually makes be angry. $10 Le tan is far superior and that’s rather embarrassing. Do not waste your money. Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
Mirelly M.
Mirelly M.
  2 HR Express

It all came off on the first wash

I’ve heard many influencers rave about this tanner so I wanted to try it. I used the two hour express in the shade dark and I left it on for about 3 hours and just rinsed it off with water and the entire tan washed off. I know the guide color comes off on the first wash but there was absolutely no tan left when i came out the shower, in fact I have tried the medium shade and even that one gave a little tint so I’m really confused. Is this normal? Will the tan develop over time? There is literally no tan at all besides my ankles are darker and thats it. I wish i took a picture to show. This is really bizarre I will try again and see if it works I really hope this 40 dollar product doesn’t go to waste Show details
Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Amara
Amara
  Verified Dark

Said it was supposed to last 5 days but did not last 5 minutes

The application only took about 10-15 minutes. I exfoliated before hand like the directions said. It went on smoothly and looked like it was developing but when I washed it of 4 not 2 hours later, it literally all washed off. I’m super pale and it didn’t even leave a slight glow. It really didn’t work at all.  Show details
Smell
Ease of Application
Taickie
Taickie

I messed up

So, I’m a noob and bought the dark 2 hr express waited about three hours then washed it off .... with soap ... i didn’t know any better it wasn’t until i got out of the shower and saw how it all washed off that i looked up if i should have used soap or not .... so i applies another layer about 30 minutes after i showered but this layer looked DARK like way darker than the first time so i got scared and washed it off after about an hour ... am i still going to get a tan or did i just waste a bunch of product.. i should have looked everything up before but i was too excited Show details ·  1
Lilly Sutton
Lilly Sutton2 posts
  Dark

Can’t live without it during the summer!

I’ve been using Loving Tan Mousse now for about 2 years. I’m very sensitive to a lot of products and this one causes no irritation for me. It usually takes me 10-15 min to apply and let it dry. It’s also so easy to apply especially with the Loving Tan mitt. The tan usually last me about a week and a half, and I recommend this product to everyone I know! ❤️ Show details ·  1
Smell
Amber A.
Amber A.3 posts
  Medium

Will not ever be without this!

This stuff goes on really well and dries fast. I use the loving tan tanning mitt and it makes the process fast and easy. Less than 10 minutes to apply and dry! I could not imagine my summers without this stuff, it gives me confidence and an amazing glow with no orange or streaks. Love!  Show details ·  1
Smell
rozamaliqi
rozamaliqi
  Fair Incentive Dark

I‘m so glad I discovered loving tan!!

I have ordered the Mousse 2hr express in Medium and have been using the product for about 2 months now. I am very very happy I found this product. It does not leave streaks. The colour has no orange tinge. The mousse has a guiding colour where you can see where you have already applied the product. This helps a lot to see where I have not applied the product yet. I get compliments for my tan every day because it looks identical to a natural tan. Show details ·  1
Smell
Elizabeth
Elizabeth2 posts

Best self Tanner!!

I just ordered loving tan and tried it for the first time. They offer so many tips for how to apply it and it works flawlessly. I cancelled my spray tan membership and am saving so much money!! I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I even tan my boyfriend and he LOVES it. It took me 5 minutes to apply and to allow to dry. Show details ·  1
Smell
Sarah M.
Sarah M.VICNortheast, VIC

Love love love!

The 2 hr dark tan is honestly the best fake tan product I’ve ever used. Streak free, easy and quick application (because you can easily see where you’ve applied), a stunning golden tan colour and lasts at least a week with moisturising. Truly an excellent product that I wish I’d tried sooner. Show details ·  1
BHW11
BHW11
  Fair Incentive Dark

This product kept me sane in isolation!

I have been using Loving Tan for 3-4 months now, and I have kept up my tanning routine even in isolation as it continued to make me feel good about myself in a time that was so distressing and mentally challenging. I love this product so much, I used to use a different brand fake tan until I was recommended to use Loving Tan, and I have never looked back! It is so easy to apply, dries so quickly, streak free and smells amazing. Show details ·  1
Josie W.
Josie W.

I need advice

This is my second time purchasing loving tan.. as you would think I would be a master at self-tanning by now. I am very pale, last summer I got to recommend the loving tan 2 hours in the medium so I purchased and it was great the whole time... It lasted 5-7 days and was great but I just wish the color was a little darker. So this year I purchased the 2 hours dark, I have now used it multiple times and it all seems to come off in the shower and is longer dark.. I have looked tips and tricks and everything up. I watch the video on loving tans website every time too. It just has me a little disappointed.. anyone else having this problem Show details ·  1
Angie Scoma
Angie Scoma
kennedy l.
kennedy l.

My favorite thing ever!!

Loving Tan is seriously THE BEST self tanning ever. I will only buy this brand and this brand only. It doesn’t make you orange, it’s not streaky at all, it blends so easily, and layers amazing!! They also have a variety of colors fitting any skin tone! When all of my friends go to school orange and has streaks on there arms or orange fingers I always ask what tanner they use and it’s never Loving Tan, So many of my friends have started using Loving Tan products after i told them about it and they still thank me to this day. This brands products are a life changer and i will forever only buy these. Once you use Loving Tan you cant ever go back !! 100% worth the money and I totally recommend!! Show details

Mandy D.
Mandy D. · 2 HR Express

Hi! When using the 2 hour express tan can you apply a second coat the next day or is it better to apply 10 minutes after initial application. I’m just wanting my legs to be darker. Thanks!

Madison W.
Madison W. · 2 HR Express

Hello! Is it safe to use body oil while using this self tanner or will it cause the tan to fade? Thank you!

Delaney B.
Delaney B. · 2 HR Express Medium

Will my tan overdevelop if I leave it on for around 5 hours instead of 2? I used the 2 hour express

See all Loving Tan 2 HR Express questions

Features:

• The Loving Tan 2 Hr Express is available in Medium and Dark, making it suitable for a range of skin tones.
  • It gives you an instant tan, but develops into a deeper tan which, as the name suggests, can be washed off after just 2 hours.
  • The self tanner has colour guide technology that makes it easy to see where you’ve applied the product - this helps you create an even layer that’s more likely to leave you with a natural, streak-free finish.
  • This formula contains aloe vera and walnut extract, which are both natural, anti-inflammatory ingredients that can help nourish your skin.
  • Being alcohol and paraben free makes the 2 Hr Express less likely to be irritating for users with sensitive skin.
  • This product is vegan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Loving Tan 2 Hr Express produced long-lasting results, with some reviewers saying that their tan lasted for over a week.
  • They also appreciated how easy and quick the product was to apply - many found that they could apply self tanner to their whole body in around 10 minutes.
  • According to reviewers, the tanning mousse doesn’t leave a streaky finish.
Compare all Loving Tan 2 HR Express listings