Dark, Medium
See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Loving Tan

Pros

• Simple and quick to apply

• Long-lasting results

• Doesn't leave streaks

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (31)
  • Stains ClothesYes (1) · No (30)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Said it was supposed to last 5 days but did not last 5 minutes

The application only took about 10-15 minutes. I exfoliated before hand like the directions said. It went on smoothly and looked like it was developing but when I washed it of 4 not 2 hours later, it literally all washed off. I’m super pale and it didn’t even leave a slight glow. It really didn’t work at all.

Purchased in April 2021 for $39.99.

I messed up

So, I’m a noob and bought the dark 2 hr express waited about three hours then washed it off .... with soap ... i didn’t know any better it wasn’t until i got out of the shower and saw how it all washed off that i looked up if i should have used soap or not .... so i applies another layer about 30 minutes after i showered but this layer looked DARK like way darker than the first time so i got scared and washed it off after about an hour ... am i still going to get a tan or did i just waste a bunch of product.. i should have looked everything up before but i was too excited

Purchased in August 2020.

Causes Irritation No
Loving T.Loving Tan

Can’t live without it during the summer!

I’ve been using Loving Tan Mousse now for about 2 years. I’m very sensitive to a lot of products and this one causes no irritation for me. It usually takes me 10-15 min to apply and let it dry. It’s also so easy to apply especially with the Loving Tan mitt. The tan usually last me about a week and a half, and I recommend this product to everyone I know! ❤️

Purchased in December 2018 at Loving tan & Ulta for $40.00.

Loving T.Loving Tan

Will not ever be without this!

This stuff goes on really well and dries fast. I use the loving tan tanning mitt and it makes the process fast and easy. Less than 10 minutes to apply and dry! I could not imagine my summers without this stuff, it gives me confidence and an amazing glow with no orange or streaks. Love!

Find out how Loving Tan 2 Hr Express compares to other Self-Tanning Products

I‘m so glad I discovered loving tan!!

I have ordered the Mousse 2hr express in Medium and have been using the product for about 2 months now. I am very very happy I found this product. It does not leave streaks. The colour has no orange tinge. The mousse has a guiding colour where you can see where you have already applied the product. This helps a lot to see where I have not applied the product yet. I get compliments for my tan every day because it looks identical to a natural tan.

Purchased in March 2020 at on their website.

Best self Tanner!!

I just ordered loving tan and tried it for the first time. They offer so many tips for how to apply it and it works flawlessly. I cancelled my spray tan membership and am saving so much money!! I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. I even tan my boyfriend and he LOVES it. It took me 5 minutes to apply and to allow to dry.

Purchased in April 2020.

Loving T.Loving Tan

Hi Elizabeth! Aww thank you sooo much for your wonderful feedback! We are sooo happy to hear you are loving our 2HR Express Mousse! Happy tanning! xx

Sarah M.
Sarah M.Northeast, VIC

Love love love!

The 2 hr dark tan is honestly the best fake tan product I’ve ever used. Streak free, easy and quick application (because you can easily see where you’ve applied), a stunning golden tan colour and lasts at least a week with moisturising. Truly an excellent product that I wish I’d tried sooner.

Purchased in March 2020 at Adore Beauty for $40.00.

Smell
Loving T.Loving Tan

This product kept me sane in isolation!

I have been using Loving Tan for 3-4 months now, and I have kept up my tanning routine even in isolation as it continued to make me feel good about myself in a time that was so distressing and mentally challenging. I love this product so much, I used to use a different brand fake tan until I was recommended to use Loving Tan, and I have never looked back! It is so easy to apply, dries so quickly, streak free and smells amazing.

Purchased at David Jones for $40.00.

I need advice...

This is my second time purchasing loving tan.. as you would think I would be a master at self-tanning by now. I am very pale, last summer I got to recommend the loving tan 2 hours in the medium so I purchased and it was great the whole time... It lasted 5-7 days and was great but I just wish the color was a little darker. So this year I purchased the 2 hours dark, I have now used it multiple times and it all seems to come off in the shower and is longer dark.. I have looked tips and tricks and everything up. I watch the video on loving tans website every time too. It just has me a little disappointed.. anyone else having this problem

Purchased in April 2020 at ulta for $49.00.

Find out how Loving Tan 2 Hr Express compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Best self tanner I have used... TOTALLY RECOMMEND!

Ease of Application

My favorite thing ever!!

Loving Tan is seriously THE BEST self tanning ever. I will only buy this brand and this brand only. It doesn’t make you orange, it’s not streaky at all, it blends so easily, and layers amazing!! They also have a variety of colors fitting any skin tone! When all of my friends go to school orange and has streaks on there arms or orange fingers I always ask what tanner they use and it’s never Loving Tan, So many of my friends have started using Loving Tan products after i told them about it and they still thank me to this day. This brands products are a life changer and i will forever only buy these. Once you use Loving Tan you cant ever go back !! 100% worth the money and I totally recommend!!

Purchased at Amazon.

So perfect!!

I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now and it is my favorite self tanner!! It drys super quick and does not feel sticky over night like other self tanners. The color is amazing on my skin! It takes me only about 10-15 minutes to apply over my body and dries completely in about 30-60 min! You can put on colors after 10-15 minutes though!

Purchased in May 2019 at Ulta for $39.95.

Find out how Loving Tan 2 Hr Express compares to other Self-Tanning Products

I love this self tanner!

I love this self tanner! It only takes about 15 minutes to apply it and it dries right away! It gives me such a natural looking tan after just two hours! I apply it weekly and love it!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application

My go to for every and any occasion!

This product is worth every penny. It is the most natural tan I’ve ever used. This applies so smoothly and the drying time isn’t long at all compared to other self tanners. Love, love, love!

I love this brand so much!!

I love loving tan. I’ve been using it for 2 years now and it never fails on me. It isn’t to expensive and I love their color range!!! It does not leave you with any streaks so light places.l

Purchased in April 2018 at Loving tan for $32.00.

Hallie S.
Hallie S.asked

Hi there-
This exploded in my bag on the way to the airport and covered my clothes. Will it come out in the wash?

Hi Hallie,

Thanks for reaching out. We are really sorry to hear that this has happened.

We are unsure this will come completely out. Please reach out to a dry cleaner for some professional advice.

We do suggest always individually wrapping or securing our products in a separate sealed bag when travelling.

kathleen c.
kathleen c.asked
2 Hr Express

This was my first time use loving tan and I am very happy with the product. But I do have a question, after 3 hours I washed and waited 24 hours for it to still finish developing however I would like to put more on my legs as they r a bit lighter, so will I need to exfoliate my legs again or can I just reapply it after waiting the 24 hours?

Thanks for reaching out.

You can just reapply with in the 24hrs with out exfoliating.

Mariana M.
Mariana M.asked
2 Hr Express

Can you layer the tanner ? After you rinse of can you apply another layer? Should i do It the next day or a few hrs after I shower ?

Thanks for reaching out.

You sure can add another layer, it will just deepen and darken the tan.

See all Loving Tan 2 Hr Express questions

Get an answer from our members and Loving Tan representatives

Features:

• The Loving Tan 2 Hr Express is available in Medium and Dark, making it suitable for a range of skin tones.
  • It gives you an instant tan, but develops into a deeper tan which, as the name suggests, can be washed off after just 2 hours.
  • The self tanner has colour guide technology that makes it easy to see where you’ve applied the product - this helps you create an even layer that’s more likely to leave you with a natural, streak-free finish.
  • This formula contains aloe vera and walnut extract, which are both natural, anti-inflammatory ingredients that can help nourish your skin.
  • Being alcohol and paraben free makes the 2 Hr Express less likely to be irritating for users with sensitive skin.
  • This product is vegan.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Loving Tan 2 Hr Express produced long-lasting results, with some reviewers saying that their tan lasted for over a week.
  • They also appreciated how easy and quick the product was to apply - many found that they could apply self tanner to their whole body in around 10 minutes.
  • According to reviewers, the tanning mousse doesn’t leave a streaky finish.
Compare both Loving Tan 2 Hr Express