Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse

Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MAN TAN

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (75)
  • Stains ClothesYes (6) · No (21)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage

Easiest Tan Ever!

I don't tan easily and simply don't have enough time to lay out in the sun every day to get tanned. I have to admit that I was skeptical when I first purchased ManTan, but I've been using it for several months now and continue to purchase it because it is easy to use and give just the right amount of a tanned look. It takes me about 10-15 minutes to apply it, and I re-apply approximately every 5-6 days. I will probably keep it up throughout the winter months.

Purchased in June 2021.

Rod
RodGippsland, VIC

Easy to use and amazing colour

One of the easiest products on the market and it leaves u with one nicest tones around get on to MAN TAN. Get on to it now you won’t regret it

Purchased in March 2019 for $40.00.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

Best Self Tanning I’ve Ever used!

I was hesitant at first but the ease of the application and instant results have made me a believer and customer. A day after applying I have a nice gold glow.

Purchased in July 2021 for $27.00.

Works just like advertised

10 minutes easy to apply,quick drying, doesn’t rub off on clothes ,no smell after applying, most natural looking tan I’ve seen in a sunless tanning product. It doesn’t color your arm or leg hair . It’s truly an amazing product. I recommend it to anyone that wants a natural looking tan but doesn’t want or have time to get out in the sun .

Purchased in August 2021.

Self-Tanning Products

Find out how Man Tan AminoTan 200ml Mousse compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Josh B
Josh BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

Honestly, love this product, had a bit of a farmers tan, until i started using the man tan mousse. Best purchase i ever made, apply once a week to get that tanned looked by the end of the day.

Purchased in June 2021 for $45.00.

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I miss the old formula

Application only took 5-10 minutes, the product is light, dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky or annoying.
However the long processing time is a real pain when compared even to the old ManTan formula - I applied on a day I was home all day so was able to stay shirtless but still ended up with big sweat patches in my armpits - so can't imagine it would be any good if I had let it process while I was out and about.
And no matter how careful I think I'm being I have always ended up missing whole patches - it's incredibly hard to get it even when you cannot see where you have or haven't yet done.

Purchased in April 2021.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

Looks like a natural tan

It takes 5 mins at the most to apply. Once applied it dries really fast so you don't have the wet, sticky feeling of a spray tan. Doesn't smell, comes out evenly. I love this product!!

Purchased in June 2021 for $66.00.

Bradley G.
Bradley G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product ! Best on the market !

Great Product easily the best tanning product i have used and easy to apply .
Does exactly what it says it does and delivery time to Brisbane has always been fast !!

Purchased in February 2021.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

Easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin

Shower dry use the mitt ten minute start to finish it’s easy to apply, streak free, no smell, not sticky, dries quick looks great ten to fifteen minutes start to end.

Purchased in July 2021 at Thr1ve for $35.00.

Holiday in a bottle!

Brilliant product,so easy to apply and drying time less than 10 minutes. Totally natural holiday tan which is perfect not being able to actually go on holiday At the moment!

Purchased in March 2021 for $23.00.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

Great colour! Does what it says it will do.

First time user of any product so I was sceptical of how this will turn out and I couldn't be happier with it! Great colour, not too dark and it really does work with body hair. Highly recommend!
The other thing, it's a clear mousse so you don't have to wait around and wash it off and dries super quick

Purchased in May 2021 at Man Tan for $55.00.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

Sold on the tan color, but discolors my towels!

Good product, great color. So far it hasn't sweat off, even when working out. But it looks to be discoloring my towels after I shower. Need to do more "testing!" Applys easily with the mitt. Pleasant smelling.

Purchased in March 2021.

Self-Tanning Products

Works but not around hair.

5 min and I agree with another review it does not work with hair it will turn chest hair and white facial hair orange. even with the mint your finger nails will turn color as well.

Purchased in May 2021 for $32.00.

Colour

I have never had a product do what it say's it will do!!!

It only takes a couple of minutes to apply and look I got was OUTSTANDING! Best self tan product in the market. My best friend tried and it and said order more of this which I did. I have tried so man others and nothing like this. Highly recommended for both men and women.

Purchased in July 2020 for $131.00.

Review collected in partnership with MAN TAN

The product works like a champ for sure - I would refrain from facial use specifically if you have white facial hair!

Spent maybe 5 mins applying, if you going all out do not miss any nooks and cranny's because they will be highlighted when dry. Again great product but keep away from the face in my opinion.

Purchased in June 2021.