Boori Pioneer

Boori Pioneer

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Apple

Apple

really good quality

we really happy with this baby cot. it didn't have any strange smell when we received and made with real timber wood which perfect match our existing furnitures. the size is good too which seems like you can use it until your child 5 years old. If you are looking to use it for long time it worth the price.

Vanessa56Melbourne

Very good quality and sized cot

Very happy with my purchase of two Boori cots (twins). Very good quality and easy to assemble. I also like the fact that boori are a little bigger than some other cots which ought to make them last that little bit longer into toddlerhood. The drop side works well and lowering the mattress heigh is easy. We have used them for 10 months and have no complaints. I even bought a secondhand boori for grandmas house Seeing as she helps so much. The only other matching piece I bought was a change table but it is nice to know that you can get quite a few pieces of furniture to match if you want to.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Quality Control??

shortysmum

shortysmumAU

Money well spent! highly recommended

A great sturdy cot well worth the money. Unlike the other cheaper flimsy cots the boori will endure for years to come. Easy to assemble, drop down side easy to use in the middle of the night. Great to convert to a toddler bed too. That was an important feature to us as well as the safety features.
Sturdy, reliable, convertible, safety
Nothing

colin
colin

I think the community is moving away from drop down rails as many babies are dying from getting caught between the rail and matress. source: [link removed]

beckie_boo

beckie_booNSW, 2880

7 years old 3 children later and still looks new

Easy to use & assemble

Using a second hand one borrowed from a friend...so 6 years old and still working beautifully! Also still complies with current standards as far as I'm aware. Side is easy to get up & down and big so can change/dress bub in it without difficulty. Bedding easy to find at target & Kmart.
Very sturdy/solid, easy to assemble, easy side up/down, meets standards
VERY big, bub found it overwhelming at the beginning bc of size! Need to take apart to move btwn rooms

Glisten

Glisten

Complies with all the safety standards so you know that your baby will be safe in this cot. Very easily assembled and converted. Great looking design.
Very sturdy, classic design will not outdate easily. Two different height settings - higher mattress position for newborns with a drop rail to lift baby in and out and lower mattress position for older babies that can stand. Larger more spacious cot than others on the market means baby will not outgrow.
You have to make sure that you find the correct size manchester for this size cot, but i really dont see this as a problem as they are widely available and not too expensive.

andy20

andy20

The main reason I bought this cot was because of the one hand/hip drop for the side of the cot. So easy to use & no clips visable on the side of the cot. I have found I could use any sheets, not just Boori. My older child used it until she was nearly 3 and my 2 year old will be using it as a toddler bed soon. It has been well worth the price tag as it looks good, it is solid and doesn't move around.
Solid construction with easy one hand side drop. Looks neat with it's classic design. Large enough for toddler's bed.
Expensive.

garnetsapphire

garnetsapphire

We bought the Boori cot after checking out most other cots. Although it isn't easy to find linen to go with this cot, we still bought this bed as it appeared to be the most sturdy cot we had seen. This was important as we would be converting the cot to a junior bed later. The cot is a little pricey but we didn't mind paying for it given its sturdiness & its convertibility. Nice, clean design means the bed can fit the baby rook scheme easily. We waited for a promotion at the baby store before buying the bed so we got the mattress free of charge.
- classic classy design
- sturdy
- rail can be operated with one hand
- can be converted to a junior bed
- on the pricey side

tigerlily

tigerlily

vmwoods

vmwoods

Only had it a couple of months but looks great and seems like high quality, lasting product. Seems paint job would withstand a lot, not damage easily.
Very sturdy and seems like it will last - and maintain good finish - no chipping, scrathing. Easy to construct.
Bit noisy slide mechanism but maybe this is due to lack of use. No wheels.

fionainparis

fionainparis

Good

A classic and elegant looking cot which is practical, safe and long lasting. Comes as a flat pack which must be assembled - this is not hard if you're good with an allen key (included). Just make sure you assemble the cot INSIDE the baby's room as its heavy, wide and may not fit through the doorway!
Nice looking, well finished, classic, sturdy cot. Slide rails move up and down easily - once you've mastered the knack. Good range of colour selection. Meets Australian Standards.
Not all linen will fit - you must buy the extra large and wide sheets. Made in China from Australian timber - this is a shame. Mattress not included - must be purchased separately.

my

myasked

How do i get Australia standard number?

Vanessa56

I imagine it was on the packaging. A shop who sells it would be able to supply the Australian standard details. Cots in Australia are not allowed to be sold unless they comply.

ELENA

ELENAasked

I would like to turn my crib into a toddler bed and I am ordering the guard rail. My question is, are there pieces to cover the screw holes once the front of the crib is removed?

Vanessa56

Sorry, not sure. I am still using them as cots. I bought a second hand boori for mums place which was missing the guide pins for the up and down mechanism. I rang boori and bought them. They were really helpful, so I would recommend calling boori and enquiring. Their cots come with pins/screws that hide the holes so they do pay attention to the aesthetics and small details so I imagine there will be a solution. The guardrail may even use the same holes to secure in place as the side did, so it won't be an issue. You could wait til it arrives and it might become clear, or call boori.

Get an answer from our members and Boori representatives

CategoryCots