Boori Two Drawer Changer

Boori Two Drawer Changer

See the Best Change Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

melaaa

melaaa

Beautiful product

I have this is white and heritage teak love it solidly built and beautiful everyone always comments on our gorgeous boori bedrooms very expensive but once you buy the king single bed their furniture can last until they can buy their own until then ebay for some of their furniture
Huge drawers
Where the baskets go would be better as a drawer but I just brought loverly baskets to fit

baby_buddha

baby_buddha

Good

ninkybabe

ninkybabe

I purchased this with the matchig boori country classic cot and it looks stunning in my daughters nursery. Great height for changing baby and the open space beneath wear baby lays is big enough to fit two large baskets full of essential items. The raised lip around the edges at the top hinder baby from rolling as they get older.
Looks beautiful especially in the clear white. Quality joinery in the drawers. Drawes are deep and long with plenty of space. Still looks brand new after a year of constant usage. Had a few knocks but hasnt worn or dented.