KingParrot Scout 3 Tier

KingParrot Scout 3 Tier

See the Best Change Tables in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic!!!

Great quality change table! very strong and a decent size. Has 2 shelfs underneath handy for your nappy change needs. 4 lockable wheels to easily move it around. I love that its so strong and steady. It also looks great! I have used it for my two kids and it is still as strong as the day i baught it and ill be using it for my 3rd child.
Cheap in price! great quality, strong and safe, has 4 lockable wheels, its a decent size with 2 decent sized shelves. Looks great!

Good

I like the king parrot products (cot and matching table) as they have the quality of Boori without the huge price tag. In saying that though, they still weren't cheap.

The change table is a good height as I am fairly tall and it has done me well over 2 years. Recently sold it for a good return.
Matched my cot so it was a lovely in the nursery.

Easy to assemble. Good storage, very sturdy and good quality
It needed to be glued together otherwise it would come apart to easily. This wasn't a problem except it meant it could not be pulled apart again for moving house etc.

Good

Quite happy with this change table and I have matching ulur cot. Don't hang nappy stacker on this change table though as it will leave marks as timber is quite soft.
Looks very stylish. Fairly reasonable price. Good brand which is made by Boori.
Paint/wood finish does mark fairly easily (I have the change table in english oak). No side rails...this was an afterthought as a first time mum. Side rails would make change table feel safer. Change pad doesn't seem to fit change table properly (too short) and cover is hard to wash. But I have bought some Living Textile Change pad covers which fit over pad and wash really well so I don't use the cover that it came with.

I do like this change table. The look is fantastic, the storage is great and matches the nursery perfectly. I would recommend this change table to everyone.
Looks stylish, is sturdy and has great storage. Has wheels so is easy to move.
The mat/change pad is not a standard size so you can't buy covers for it. I have to use a towel.

I brought the Kingparrot cot and this change table while I was pregnant and it's $$$ well spent. The change table is a great height so you don't have to bend over to change your baby and also fits nicely at the end of the Kingparrot cot. It's narrow enough to move from room to room and into the bathroom to wash your baby. Would highly recommend to any parent to spend the $$$ to get this product, it's worth the cash.
A sturdy product that comes in a few finishes. Easy to move around and has 3 shelves for baby items. This product is also made from Australian plantation timber.
The padded change mat is an additional extra.

Good

I would recommend this change table to anyone. It looks nice and is easy to wheel about the house. I was easily able to put ours together without the help of my husband. You do have to purchase the change matt separately though. The only problem with ours was having to wait several months for the shop to be able to get one in stock from the supplier so it was lucky we ordered it well before our baby arrived.
This is a very sturdy change table and was reasonably priced. It comes in a choice of several colors.
Can mark easily.

I would highly recommend this change table. I discovered it is actually made by the same people who make Boori but the KingParrot range is their 'cheaper' version. (I compared and they are actually identical in quality and make) We regularly wheeled it into the bathroom for baths. It has been very easy to move, a perfect height, easy to keep clean, and I was even able to put it together by myself when I was about 7 months pregnant.

I have found that it had gotten scratched at the front where I sometimes lean on it a bit to change my son but this isn't too bad. I also had to make sure I measured the area when buying a change mat because a lot of change mats are wider than the table.
Great for wheeling around the house, Looks lovely, sturdy
Scratches easily, especially if you get it in a dark colour

Brilliant buy. Great height, great access to nappy change stuff, great spot to store lots of nappies. Wheels well and can wheel through doorways easily to use in other rooms. Also looks quite nice in the timber.
Great look, quality, eco timber with no nasty chemicals. The height is great - works well for my 6ft hubby to do his share of nappy changes. The shelves are good to store nappies and other stuff.
My toddler thinks that whatever is on the shelf under the change table is possibly the coolest stuff in the house and regularly tries to get into it. We have to have it stored sideways in a corner and wheel it around for nappy changes now.

I love that it has 2 lower shelves, we store our nappies, bibs, bath products etc in colured baskets on the 2nd shelf and then muslin wraps and bath towels and blanets on the bottom. It is exactly like the Boori one - same people make it - but doesnt cost as much.
Great height, looks awsome especially with multi coloured baskets on the shelves.
There is nothing that I dont like about it yet

the two shelves below are really handy to place babies nappies & clothes and the 1001 other things babies need

we wheel our baby into the bathroom on it for bath time as it has 4 coasters - when he was really small we used to place the baby bath on the top level and bath him on it - good height and easily wiped dry if wet

feel more structural strength than the plastic change tables - no chance of this one tipping over or breaking etc
very sturdy and easy to wipe down
the padded change mat that is essential is an extra cost