Great product

Easy to put together, sturdier than I expected for a folding change table and the storage compartments at the side are perfectly sized for a wipes container, nappies etc. I bought the white one which can be wiped down easily, the brown and black are a fabric type material which seemed would be more difficult to clean. A great buy for less than $100 to have a portable change table for downstairs. Has a weight limit (10kg) but they are clear about this so you can make your mind up how much use you will get out of it before you buy.

Love it!

I absolutely love this change table! The storage compartments on the side are great to hold nappies, wipes, creams, etc and I purchased a couple of storage baskets from kmart for the undertray to hold loose toys, onesies and other bits and pieces. Well priced and so handy. Love it!

A great buy

After looking around and realising that a standard change table cost about $200 or more and a lot of people told me they bought a change table and didnt use them we decided to look at this portable change table. We are so glad we bought it as it was much cheaper compared to the standard change tables, and when our baby gets older and we dont need to use it anymore we can easily fold it up and store for the next baby. Even better is that it is taller than other change tables which is a big plus for me who is taller than average and with a bad back. I love the side mesh storage as it is easy to reach. It does wobble a bit but feels very sturdy and definately not rickety. The only downside I can think of is that it would be great if they could find a way for the fabric covering the table to be removed so it can be cleaned easier.
nice height for taller people, foldable, cheaper

Great change table

I am glad that I got this change table as it has made life easier with the baby. The table is very sturdy so I don't have to worry about it potentially collapsing. There is good storage beside and underneath the table though I wouldn't mind even more storage. The table is at a good height (I'm about 170cm tall) to work with. It is also light and portable so I can move it around myself if I wanted to.
Light but stable, safe, price

Good

Great product. Good to use & good value for money. The only draw back is the 10kg limit which may mean that the product is a little short lived
A great change table. Tall side walls to contain baby even if they wriggle. Easy to move from room to room. Easy to wipe clean. Convenient storage pocket
Has a weight limit of 10 kgs, so may need another change table once bub reaches this weight

This change table is perfect for us. Baby is currently 5 months old and we have had no problems, and still have a good 5+ months use to go. There is sufficient storage, as we just put a basket on the lower shelf to hold the box of nappies, but use the mesh basket for wipes, creams, hand wash and a few nappies. Would recommend this product.
Portable and easy to store, cost, sturdy, lightweight, good height, change mat is wiped down easily (we have the leatherette type), great size for a smaller room, mesh tray off the side is fanatstic - very easy to get to everything you need
We may have to get another change table when our baby reaches 11kg (although we knew this when we bought it)! It would be useful if you could purchase a second washable towelling mat.

Good

A good product. It got us through the first 5 months. Sturdy on the carpet. Represented good value for money.
High, baby is in good proximity to you. Plastic storage shelves were the perfect size for wipes. We wanted something that could be packed away after baby was too big and this table suited us fine. Has a security belt for babies that move alot.
Limited lifespan. At 6 months baby started to rock it too much to continue use. The towel it comes with is a bit tricky to install and we just ended up putting a folded cloth nappy on it.

Good

Does the job well and can be stored away when baby gets too big for a change table. I bought one second hand and it has marks that I can't remove. Nappy cream seems to be hard to remove completely but otherwise it wipes done OK. I use it with another waterproof mat.
-Sturdy
-Folds away (although it doesn't fold as flat as I hoped)
-shelf underneath is handy for boxes of nappies
Top can't be removed for cleaning

Good

We didn't want a bulky wooden change table. This change table is great given the small nursery we have and it's very easy to store to free up space. It looks reasonably comfortable for baby and I know baby is safe on this table. The only issues were the lack of space and cleaning issues (both not major and can be overcome). Table stands sturdily on carpet and hard floors. It has served us well.
Cheap, sturdy, lightweight. Easy to store. Table sides are high enough to prevent baby rolling off. Table stands at perfect height so your not bending and hurting your back. Change mat can be wiped down easily (on top).
Insufficient storage. Very hard to keep clean due to the colour and the fact that you cannot remove the change mat for easy cleaning.

Good

I am reasonably happy with this product, but the cleaning issue is a big problem. Also, as our bub approaches the weight limit, we are having to consider replacing the table or doing without. After 8 months of using a dedicated changing surface, I can't imaging not having a proper change table. So I would have to say this is better as a secondary or infrequently used change table, rather than your main one.
This change table is lightweight, compact, easy to store and very good value for money. The steep sides prevent bub from rolling away, very handy and a great safety feature. The side pockets are fantastic, plenty of storeage for all your nappies and creams.
the actual material that comprises the changing surface is not removeable, and therefore difficult to clean when you get inevitable leaks. The weight limit has to be taken into consideration too, this product is not for long term use.

Good

We purchased this table for it's ability to be easily moved from room to room & be packed away. We have a wooden stationary change table in bubs' room and use the Valco when bathing bubs in the 'big' bath in the bathroom and initially used it when bubs was first born for those late night nappy changes in our bedroom so we didn't have to traipse through the cold house every two hours (Winter baby). It has proved to be loyal & very reliable in these situations. To combat the wayward storage tray, we pack the tray side against the wall when storing away.
Lightweight, pockets at the side are VERY handy, value for money, safety strap & secured (velcro) terry toweling mat cover (not shown on pic) are also very useful components.
Storage tray at the side does not stay stowed in line with the table when packing the table away (keeps flipping down).

Good

We ummed and ahhed about buying a change table. When we went looking, we couldn't believe the difference in prices between the cheap and expensive. We looked and compared, and basically couldn't understand why you would need to spend a huge amount on a change table. We opted for this Valco model - at the cheaper end of the spectrum, at around $50 on sale, this change table represents excellent value! Easy to erect and move if required, it is a lifesaver on your back too! Handy side panel for storage of baby's necessities like wipes, creams, hairbrush etc. Excellent product and great value!
Cheap and functional, seatbelt.
Could do with another storage tray on the other side.