Valco Baby Pax

Valco Baby Pax

See the Best Change Tables in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valco Baby

4.5

Best purchase we made for our twins

This is simply the best purchase we made out of all the baby products we bought for having twins.

Sturdy but not too bulky, very efficient design, high quality but affordable.

Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2020.

Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Nadia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Pax Plus Change Table. We're glad it's suited you and your family's needs :)

MissL
MissLGold Coast

Great product

Easy to put together, sturdier than I expected for a folding change table and the storage compartments at the side are perfectly sized for a wipes container, nappies etc. I bought the white one which can be wiped down easily, the brown and black are a fabric type material which seemed would be more difficult to clean. A great buy for less than $100 to have a portable change table for downstairs. Has a weight limit (10kg) but they are clear about this so you can make your mind up how much use you will get out of it before you buy.

Love it!

I absolutely love this change table! The storage compartments on the side are great to hold nappies, wipes, creams, etc and I purchased a couple of storage baskets from kmart for the undertray to hold loose toys, onesies and other bits and pieces. Well priced and so handy. Love it!

Carly
CarlyBowral

A great buy

sebsmum
sebsmumAU

Great change table

I am glad that I got this change table as it has made life easier with the baby. The table is very sturdy so I don't have to worry about it potentially collapsing. There is good storage beside and underneath the table though I wouldn't mind even more storage. The table is at a good height (I'm about 170cm tall) to work with. It is also light and portable so I can move it around myself if I wanted to.
Light but stable, safe, price

Truth
TruthAU

Good

Great product. Good to use & good value for money. The only draw back is the 10kg limit which may mean that the product is a little short lived
A great change table. Tall side walls to contain baby even if they wriggle. Easy to move from room to room. Easy to wipe clean. Convenient storage pocket
Has a weight limit of 10 kgs, so may need another change table once bub reaches this weight

Alexander2010
Alexander2010

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Shellee
Shellee

Good

A good product. It got us through the first 5 months. Sturdy on the carpet. Represented good value for money.
High, baby is in good proximity to you. Plastic storage shelves were the perfect size for wipes. We wanted something that could be packed away after baby was too big and this table suited us fine. Has a security belt for babies that move alot.
Limited lifespan. At 6 months baby started to rock it too much to continue use. The towel it comes with is a bit tricky to install and we just ended up putting a folded cloth nappy on it.

pigsy-pr75375
pigsy-pr75375

Good

Does the job well and can be stored away when baby gets too big for a change table. I bought one second hand and it has marks that I can't remove. Nappy cream seems to be hard to remove completely but otherwise it wipes done OK. I use it with another waterproof mat.
-Sturdy
-Folds away (although it doesn't fold as flat as I hoped)
-shelf underneath is handy for boxes of nappies
Top can't be removed for cleaning

kgow09

Mel77lSydney

mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

We ummed and ahhed about buying a change table. When we went looking, we couldn't believe the difference in prices between the cheap and expensive. We looked and compared, and basically couldn't understand why you would need to spend a huge amount on a change table. We opted for this Valco model - at the cheaper end of the spectrum, at around $50 on sale, this change table represents excellent value! Easy to erect and move if required, it is a lifesaver on your back too! Handy side panel for storage of baby's necessities like wipes, creams, hairbrush etc. Excellent product and great value!
Cheap and functional, seatbelt.
Could do with another storage tray on the other side.