Love N Care Omega

Love N Care Omega

3.8

Bath shape makes it useless

Purchased in December 2019.

Wayne H.
Wayne H.South East Queensland, QLD

Instructions poor and parts incomplete

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2020 at Lovencare for $219.95.

mummarose

Perfect for what I wanted!

This change table bath combo is brilliant, i gave it a 4 only due to the drainage as it is a bit of a pain but still not a huge deal. I wanted this to go in our bathroom to bath our newborn who is too little to bath with our 3yr old yet. Its a good size & plenty of storage! I did add the hammock from our old baby bath so i could be hands free to tend to my 3yr old if i needed to. Very cute design & a great height! Im 176cm tall & find it great to use!

Janineg
Janineg

Great investment for a small space

We loved this change table, it suited our needs from a change table that is of good height, padded top, strap for safety, it also has heaps of storage compartments, great bath that suits newborns up to 8 month olds. It's got a sick bag for dirty clothes or towel. We loved it as it was so easy for us to roll closer to the bathroom and compact enough for the small baby's room.

Bath / Table is good, drainage is badly designed

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
EV79Lawton
EV79LawtonWA, 6018

A good investment change table!

Being advised by my friends that should buy a change table with bath tub. So glad that I bought this table. The bath tub is a bit small but it is very good for newborn 'til 6 months old ( really depends on your baby size). the compartments are great and I still using it as a handy wardrobe for my bub.
space saver and handy!
the bath tub is a bit small.

vudall
vudall

Function over form

I picked this up second hand for $50 hardly used as decided to "room in" baby and needed a decent height change table for nights as doing her nappies on the bed was not a good plan for my back.

Ideal -good height, good storage, safety belt, easy to clean, useful to roll into bathroom, stable.

Good budget option - practical.

Personaly I hate plastic as it uses fossil fuel to manufacture, but needs must...it is also ugly if you are a design buff.

kalia ina-maea
kalia ina-maeaperth

good buy!

i brought this table on sale for $99 and very happy with it, good height, cute design an storage shelves help as we live in a smaller unit and space is important. I never use the bath as the the basin is just as useful. i would hight reccomend putting a towel over the change mat to save the plastic also we live in the tropics so baby doesnt stick to the mat!
cheap, good size and cute design

Jessleem
JessleemEmu Park Qld

Bad

Very VERY disappointed with this product and very grateful that we only need to use this for out last baby. Bub outgrew the bath in under 9 weeks ( we was ony a little bub too) and he was never very easy to hold in there anyway. The vinyl top has split already and now needs to be sticky taped up so it wont scratch bubby. This was a cheaper product on the market and you can really tell! Would strongly discourage anyone from buying one of these tables unless its as a spare for Grandma's ect.
Good Height and I like the side storage.
Bath size WAY too small. Mat vinyl has split after just 5 months of use.

sammyjane_21
sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

sarahwwww
sarahwwww

I love this changetable - we keep it in the bathroom and never had to worry about splashing water anywhere. This really is a great product I can not recommend it enough. easy to move around and so easy to clean. The storage is great too. Best value for money change table on the market I think.
Very compact and is multipurpose.
Loads of storage.
Great value for money.
very durable and easy to clean
bath is small - will only last you a couple of months but thats fine. Pipe to drain we dont use. easier to just toss water in the bath.

keishu
keishu

nawwar_h
nawwar_hPerth, WA

Good

It served well as a change table, really loved it. easy to clean, and lots of storage, therefore everything nearby,wish they would make only the change table and exclude the bath, with a cheaper price.
The right height to change bub. lockable wheels, and a lot of storage.
bath was not practical, and small. the surface of change table easily torn.

OK

amandac7698
amandac7698

this is perfect doesnt take much space. change baby then put in the bath in the same spot just lift the lid and shes in. a good product
this is great if you dnt have much space, it is the perfect height for me. the top is soft for baby to lie on. loads of storage space, with pull out trays.