Boori Urbane Alice

Boori Urbane Alice

4.5

• Safety

Outstanding

The Alice cot has been outstanding. Three years of use and I couldnt be happier. Easy to assemble, excellent quality, looks great, and best of all bub has been comfortable and safe. Now a toddler my little girl still loves sleeping in it as a toddler bed.

Purchased in February 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$400.00.

Safety
Csue

Csue

It was the perfect cot - and it DOES fit through standard doors

We've had this cot for 5 years with 2 kids. It's perfect. The hardwood is a gorgeous colour. The size is compact for a small space. Im not sure what the other reviewer was talking about when saying it didn't fit through doors, we move ours all the time when guests come over. We have standard doors - it fits through just fine. It has 2 floor heights, so it grows with baby. We love the simple design. Really not a fan of those giant sleigh designs - this suited us perfectly. I would definitely recommend.

Jes

Jes

Perfect!

We have loved our Boori Urbane Alice. Its compact enough to leave space in our small nursery for other items. It was easy to assemble and I'm pleased it will grow with our child.
I also love the finish.
It's a great quality cot at a very affordable price. (Ours was on sale and the equivalent of the price of an ikea cot).

Cots

Find out how Boori Urbane Alice compares to other Cots

Amanda

Amanda

Would have been perfect if not for the crappy quality control.

Janiva

Janiva

*Just* too big to go through standard size door

We've just assembled ours, and discovered that despite it's smaller size, it's *just* too big (by 7mm) to fit through a standard doorway. We'd expected that for it's small size it would fit - a queen bed goes through no worries! I wanted to let others know, because it's important to assemble it in the room you want it - full dis-assembly will be required to get it through most doors. I wish they had thought of this and made it very slightly smaller as we'd be able to easily shift it room to room as required.

Other than that it seems fine, but our baby is not here yet to have tested it out. It wasn't too hard to assemble and the drop side works well from day one, I've heard of some being quite stiff to start with.

em74

em74AU

great cot

Bought the boori urbane Alice as it was on special and I'm very pleased with my choice. Very sturdy, great quality, yet a lot more compact than the more clasic boori, which is perfect for our (also compact) house. Love the natural colour, it is like a white washed wood. a nice change from the usual white or wood. super easy to assemble. 2 heights + a drop side, and also a kit to turn it into a junior bed. we also got the latex mattress from baby bunting and it is a snug fit. bub sleeps through in it. yay!
look, colour, size, reputable brand