3Boppy Signature

Boppy Signature

3Boppy Signature
3.8

63%25%13%
Brand Manager for Boppy Signature? Claim your listing.

blue j.
blue j.2 posts

Best gift my son ever received!

This is absolutely a must have my son was so comfortable in his boppy pillow it's quality is extremely durable my son has had his 8yrs now it holds up threw hundreds of washes i would highly recommend this product Show details
missymoomoo
missymoomooSydney, New South Wales5 posts

Snoop77
Snoop7742 posts

OK

I actually bought this for my baby to have a pillow to be propped up on and to practice sitting up in. I didn't buy it for a breastfeeding pillow. I much prefer the my breastfriend breastfeeding pillow because it ties around the waist.
Nice, soft and comfortable. It's good quality and a good brand.
It's very expensive and the extra covers are expensive too, but all breastfeeding pillows and extra covers are expensive. I much prefer the my breast friend breastfeeding pillow. It ties around the waist so it doesn't slip off. This one is not as snug fitting around the waist as the my best friend.
pommie
pommie9 posts

Good

I was lent a milk bar pillow which i rarely use - i don't like the shape. I used my friend's boppy and want to buy one now. it made feeding a lot more comfortable. it fits snugly around the waist, so doesn't slip off.
Great for feeding on both sides, and in football hold.
Price
rachelk
rachelk47 posts

OK

It is a good product but at the same time you could do use you normal pillow or cushion. I wouldnt recommendit to a new mum. I already have one so might as well keep it for the second bub.
I did make feeding a little easier
Not much use though
tracyrobb
tracyrobb11 posts

Terrible

This was not an item i would suggest for a few reasons the first is even though this works like it should, i found my bed pillow or couch piilow worked just as well and you had a spot to put those after use. the bobby pillow is made with nice fabric but is not nutral enough to leave out in the house and is very large, bulk and therfore hard to store. I also found it hard to use for the fact that when you child is hungry it does not what to wait for you to go and get the pillow to be fed. It was also not an easy item to take with you so very hard for a mother who get used to needing it to nurse.
it dod help when nursing
very large, hard to store when not in and not easy to take along when going out
hibiscus
hibiscus5 posts

You can buy it with lots of different covers which are removable to wash and change over. I have a very soft fleece one plus the signature toile, very pretty design. Even though I'm not breastfeeding anymore, my baby is learning to sit and the boppy is fantastic because it stops her toppling over. Just love it, I recommend it to everyone!
So comfortable to use - puts you in exactly the right position for feeding. Can also be used for baby's tummy time and sitting, so I think it's great value.
bearzbabe
bearzbabe85053, United States4 posts

I used this pillow when my daughter was born, and it was the most comfortable, soft and easy thing to use. I love the feel of it, and the colors are cute, and they even come with spare pillowcases so you can change them when they need washing. Defintely a must-have for any breastfeeding mom, but even good for those that want the support for their babies that are learning to sit up too.
It's easy to use, comfortable, it has many different uses.
The fact that they are quite expensive