Ultimate Sleep Boomerang

Ultimate Sleep Boomerang

My new best friend!

As the ultimate stomach sleeper I have found the required side sleeping adjustment a real problem. The Ultimate Sleep Boomerang pillow has been a godsend and is slowly helping me adjust. There's also just enough room for my husband and my pug to sleep on the bed too. What a bonus!!!

Amazing

I have been on the search for the perfect U shape pillow for ages. Even purchased a memory foam one but this was even more uncomfortable than the cheapest. Then I found the Ultimate sleep boomerang pillow!!! OMG I am going to buy one for all my kids. The perfect side pillow...

So much support amd comfort

I bought this pillow not for breastfeeding but for lower back support postoperatively. It is dense enough to provide great support, is fantastic for reading, watching TV and resting. I love it. As a midwife, I can see why it is also first in class for breastfeeding support

Feeding Pillows

Find out how Ultimate Sleep Boomerang compares to other Feeding Pillows

Amanda

AmandaSingleton

Love it!

Love this pillow! For a side and tummy sleeper it has helped with my ongoing neck and back pain. I have had for 18 months now and the shape has stayed the same and the pillow hasn't gone flat. Best thing I own. I sleep so much better at night with this pillow.