100% · 40%

Desi
Desi

My new best friend!

As the ultimate stomach sleeper I have found the required side sleeping adjustment a real problem. The Ultimate Sleep Boomerang pillow has been a godsend and is slowly helping me adjust. There's also just enough room for my husband and my pug to sleep on the bed too. What a bonus!!!

Kim
Kim

Amazing

I have been on the search for the perfect U shape pillow for ages. Even purchased a memory foam one but this was even more uncomfortable than the cheapest. Then I found the Ultimate sleep boomerang pillow!!! OMG I am going to buy one for all my kids. The perfect side pillow...

Fiona R
Fiona RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

So much support amd comfort

I bought this pillow not for breastfeeding but for lower back support postoperatively. It is dense enough to provide great support, is fantastic for reading, watching TV and resting. I love it. As a midwife, I can see why it is also first in class for breastfeeding support

Amanda
AmandaSingleton

Love it!

Love this pillow! For a side and tummy sleeper it has helped with my ongoing neck and back pain. I have had for 18 months now and the shape has stayed the same and the pillow hasn't gone flat. Best thing I own. I sleep so much better at night with this pillow.