100% · 30%
Brand Manager for My Brest Friend? Claim your listing.

missyjacket
missyjacketAU2 posts

The only breast feeding pillow I have used so have nothing to compare it to but was very satisfied with it. Easy to use and very comfortable, saved getting a sore neck and arm :) Also because it has the clip at the back it holds itself in place to an extent. One of my favourite new born baby items that made life easier.
Easy to pick up in excellent condition and cheap second hand, so inexpensive. And as above...
captainl