My Brest Friend Deluxe

4.5

Yv Lee

Yv LeeMelbourne

Great breast/formula feeding pillow

The pillow is suited for breast/formula feeding, it reduces the strain on arms and shoulders when holding baby. the clip holds the brest friend pillow in place on our waist, much better than using an ordinary pillow as baby will drop in between the gap and will need to keep on holding/adjusting pillow in place. my husband uses it when feeding baby too. the surface of brest friend pillow is very firm and supportive, important when sitting baby up for burping. will definitely recommend this product to mums.

Purchased in October 2020 at Catch for A$80.00.

Bessie

BessieSydney, NSW

I love it!

I used it with my 3 children. It provides great back support and frees my arms during feeding. It lift away baby's weight from me. especially in hot days, both me and my babies are comfortable on it.

Jess.A

Jess.A

Love it

This is a great feeding pillow that won't slide off you and is able to keep baby stable in your arms. The same is perfect .. Only downside is the buckle I find getting in and out can be difficult when baby falls asleep to put down in her cot..

telow

telowMelbourne

Saved my tied limbs

I found this pillow makes feeding so much more comfortable. My wrists and arms and back were sore from holding my baby and th S just takes the pressure off. my baby often falls asleep on this pillow too which makes it easier to put hi, back to bed after a feed.

Cadesmum

CadesmumSydney

I find an ordinary pillow easier

The breastfeeding pillow is ok. I find using an ordinary pillow easier if the chair has armrests. The breastfeeding pillow is good when there are no arm rests like on most dining chairs. I rarely feed at the dining table so I hardly use the Brest friend. The two bumps on the pillow are strange. Once bub is older than 2 mths, Baby's head is on one bump and baby's lower half ends up on the other bump, putting baby into an awkward position. Not sure how that's supposed to work. Flat would have been better.

cass

cassbrisbane

lifesaver!

This pillow made breast feeding a much easier and happier experience. I used to find it frustrating to arrange pillows exactly and would always have a sore back. Since getting my brestfriend I haven't looked back, i even packed it for holidays. Only negative is the high price and poor quality of the cover material. Have brought backup cover on amazon.

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Hardly ever used it

This is great for tired arms but I found that i couldnt quite get the positioning right probably because my breasts were too small! (pre pregnant 12A) also, it meant that I couldn't put baby straight from breast to bassinet if he fell asleep because the pillow is strapped tight to my waist.
Comfortable
Didnt "fit" me

Myra

MyraAU

Try before you buy!

Smilie2601

Smilie2601Sydney

Pure Breast and Back Bliss!

Rachael6

Rachael6Fremantle

Great - so you can feed too

I purchased My Brest Friend after a friend recommended it. She was correct in that it is brilliant to use and very comfortable. I am stilling using it for my 5 and a half month old who is now 8kg and will continue to use it as long as I can. It certainly saves your back and shoulders.
I have also found that I can easily have a drink (water of course) or a bite to eat whilst feeding my son. Also easy to wash and it is quick and easy to clip on

Jenbec

JenbecSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best feeding pillow!

I love this pillow. It is firm, high and adjustable. The cover is easy to clean and replace. Using this pillow is so much better for your back than a regular pillow or other brands. It straps to you and is adjustible for the perfect fit. I highly recommend it to breast feeding mothers as it saves your aching back!!
Comfortable, firm, adjustable
Expensive but worth it!

demoras

demorasAU

great for late night feeds when you're exhausted

I was given it as a present. I found it great for the late night feeds when I'm really tired and as bub grew heavier. I didn't always use it during the day as I found other pillows also served the same purpose. You do have to adjust how high up you have it strapped so that it's the right height for your baby to reach you. Also makes it easy if you need to move somewhere while feeding the baby.
great design, washable cover. You can kind of have both hands free once baby is latched on.
With harder back chairs, you need to have a cushion behind your upper back for it to be comfortable.

invinciblesummer

invinciblesummerAU

Would not have been able to breastfeed without it!

When I was learning to breastfeed, my back got really sore and I almost gave up. "My Brest Friend" changed all that! It supports both you and baby & was the key to my successful breastfeeding. My baby used to fall asleep on it - it's very comfy for both mum and baby.
Comfortable, easy to use

abigailsmum

abigailsmumNSW, 2034

j.rogers

j.rogersQueensland, 4503

Not my thing

I got a "My Breastfriend" after reading amazing reviews on it I had never herd a bad thing. So I got mine & after a few failed attempts just decided its not for me. Having said that I wish I could have gotten comfortable using it because it's a great idea.
Overall I would probably suggest this product it was just not for me
I did seem to have great back support & mine had a gorgeous pattern
I could just never get comfortable, could never get my baby in the right position & it made me feel a bit like an object as silly as that sounds. Just sitting there with a baby hanging off me very impersonal.

mamarach

mamarach

A "must" if you want to breast-feed comfortably

I used a My Brest Friend feeding pillow until my daughter was about 10 months old, and i really couldn't have done without it. It made breastfeeding so much more comfortable, bringing my baby to the perfect height for her to attach. I also found the little pocket quite handy for keeping things like my iphone or remote control (or snacks!). I was lucky to borrow one off a friend, but this time around (i'm due in 2 months), I'll definitely be buying one. Can't do without!
Made breastfeeding a lot easier and more comfortable.
Nothing really...

Karis

KarisAU

Loved being able to feed relatively hands free!!!

melli123

melli123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made feeding a lot easier

I have use My Breast Friend since I got home from the hospital. It has made breastfeeding so much more comfortable and I still use it today with my almost 9 month old son.
Easy to use. Comfortable. Provides good back support.
My son would fall asleep breastfeeding early on - perhaps he was a little too comfortable. Would love extra covers to be available in Australia.

family529