4.5

86%10%3%
Brand Manager for My Brest Friend? Claim your listing.

Celia
CeliaSydney, NSW3 posts

The best!

The Breast friend is perfectly designed for any breastfeeding Mum. I used it with both my children and recommend to my mum to be friends.  Show details
Yv Lee
Yv LeeMelbourne7 posts

Great breast/formula feeding pillow

The pillow is suited for breast/formula feeding, it reduces the strain on arms and shoulders when holding baby. the clip holds the brest friend pillow in place on our waist, much better than using an ordinary pillow as baby will drop in between the gap and will need to keep on holding/adjusting pillow in place. my husband uses it when feeding baby too. the surface of brest friend pillow is very firm and supportive, important when sitting baby up for burping. will definitely recommend this product to mums.  Show details
Bessie
BessieSydney, NSW

I love it!

I used it with my 3 children. It provides great back support and frees my arms during feeding. It lift away baby's weight from me. especially in hot days, both me and my babies are comfortable on it.
Jess.A
Jess.A5 posts

Love it

This is a great feeding pillow that won't slide off you and is able to keep baby stable in your arms. The same is perfect .. Only downside is the buckle I find getting in and out can be difficult when baby falls asleep to put down in her cot..

telow
telowMelbourne3 posts

Saved my tied limbs

I found this pillow makes feeding so much more comfortable. My wrists and arms and back were sore from holding my baby and th S just takes the pressure off. my baby often falls asleep on this pillow too which makes it easier to put hi, back to bed after a feed.

Cadesmum
CadesmumSydney3 posts

I find an ordinary pillow easier

The breastfeeding pillow is ok. I find using an ordinary pillow easier if the chair has armrests. The breastfeeding pillow is good when there are no arm rests like on most dining chairs. I rarely feed at the dining table so I hardly use the Brest friend. The two bumps on the pillow are strange. Once bub is older than 2 mths, Baby's head is on one bump and baby's lower half ends up on the other bump, putting baby into an awkward position. Not sure how that's supposed to work. Flat would have been better.

cass
cassbrisbane22 posts

lifesaver!

This pillow made breast feeding a much easier and happier experience. I used to find it frustrating to arrange pillows exactly and would always have a sore back. Since getting my brestfriend I haven't looked back, i even packed it for holidays. Only negative is the high price and poor quality of the cover material. Have brought backup cover on amazon.

penracer
penracerSydney, NSW37 posts

Hardly ever used it

This is great for tired arms but I found that i couldnt quite get the positioning right probably because my breasts were too small! (pre pregnant 12A) also, it meant that I couldn't put baby straight from breast to bassinet if he fell asleep because the pillow is strapped tight to my waist.
Comfortable
Didnt "fit" me
Myra
MyraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts

Smilie2601
Smilie2601Sydney9 posts

Rachael6
Rachael6Fremantle

Great - so you can feed too

I purchased My Brest Friend after a friend recommended it. She was correct in that it is brilliant to use and very comfortable. I am stilling using it for my 5 and a half month old who is now 8kg and will continue to use it as long as I can. It certainly saves your back and shoulders.
I have also found that I can easily have a drink (water of course) or a bite to eat whilst feeding my son. Also easy to wash and it is quick and easy to clip on
Jenbec
JenbecSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts

Best feeding pillow!

I love this pillow. It is firm, high and adjustable. The cover is easy to clean and replace. Using this pillow is so much better for your back than a regular pillow or other brands. It straps to you and is adjustible for the perfect fit. I highly recommend it to breast feeding mothers as it saves your aching back!!
Comfortable, firm, adjustable
Expensive but worth it!
demoras
demorasAU27 posts

great for late night feeds when you're exhausted

I was given it as a present. I found it great for the late night feeds when I'm really tired and as bub grew heavier. I didn't always use it during the day as I found other pillows also served the same purpose. You do have to adjust how high up you have it strapped so that it's the right height for your baby to reach you. Also makes it easy if you need to move somewhere while feeding the baby.
great design, washable cover. You can kind of have both hands free once baby is latched on.
With harder back chairs, you need to have a cushion behind your upper back for it to be comfortable.
invinciblesummer
invinciblesummerAU10 posts

Would not have been able to breastfeed without it!

When I was learning to breastfeed, my back got really sore and I almost gave up. "My Brest Friend" changed all that! It supports both you and baby & was the key to my successful breastfeeding. My baby used to fall asleep on it - it's very comfy for both mum and baby.
Comfortable, easy to use