4.2

78% · 143 · 17%
Brand Manager for Tetra? Claim your listing.

Lacy21
Lacy21

Horrible

Really did not like this pillow. I want to say it was firm but it's really just a cheap peace of foam that's like laying your baby on a rock to feed. My son hated it. It was a gift but if I could have I would have returned it.

Macau
MacauAU

Not suitable for breast feeding

Contrary to product description, the Tetra Wedge raised baby's head too high for breastfeeding as the wedge comes right under the breast itself. You would need to lift the breast (at least 10cm) up to baby's mouth - very uncomfortable and only used it once. Foam is too hard and does not sink to accommodate baby's weight. I would give zero stars if zero rating were allowed

Too high for breastfeeding and too firm

momnextdoor
momnextdoorvic, 33503 posts

Great!

Bought this for feeding my second child, wish i'd bought it for my first, am thinking of getting another one (one for the bedroom and one for the living room). Relatively small, easy to clean, nice and firm delivering me control.
Easy to use, inexpensive, relatively small, baby loves it too.
Wish it had come with a spare pillow case.
Shaggyone
Shaggyone13 posts

Ideal for Little ones

I bought 2 of these for my newborn Premmie Twin Neices as they are so little it makes feeding them so much easier
Fantastic
AL2011
AL2011AU55 posts

I threw mine in the bin!

This pillow was hopeless! I ended up using a normal boomer age pillow instead. I could never get my child comfortable on it and the material was terrible. I didn't purchase it for myself (I never would have chosen it to begin with) rather it was bought for me. As it was so useless I ended up throwing it in the bin as no one else I know wanted it either. I am not sure why others give it such wonderful reviews, naturally everyone is different, but to save money you may as well just get a boomerange pillow and use that, then after breast feeding you can use it yourself!

Uncomfortable, cheap material

Truth
TruthAU26 posts

A must have for anyone who plans to breastfeed. This makes a really good & practical gift for a new mum.
A great nursing pillow, this puts the baby at just the right height for feeding and prevents strain on your back & arms. It makes feeding much more relaxing and in my case I think helped to result in successful feeding. I think I would have struggled without this in the early weeks.
Nothing. Although not a problem with the product, I found it was anly needed for the 1st couple of months, until baby was a bit bigger & could sit comfortably in my lap.
echo5
echo525 posts

dee79
dee79Queensland11 posts

If it wasn't for the pillow i certainly would not be breast feeding. I found breastfeeding very difficult and could never position baby properly in my arms (large breasted) , once i got the pillow i was/am able to place baby on there facing me and feed her without having to strain and use my arms to hold her tiny body. Will be interesting to see how i go on my first outing out (must take wedge or else i'd be in trouble)
Affordable and very easy to use.
Could be more moulded to sit comfortably around my body
jazzyg123
jazzyg12373 posts

I would definately buy this feeding pillow again. I was very confused when looking at all the nursing pillows. There are so many to choose from. This one ticks all the boxes! Baby doesn't roll off like my other pillow that has rounded sides. It is stable and easy to grab, even with a 10kg baby squirming around on it. It was wonderful when baby was first home and I could leave him to lie on the pillow whilst I readjusted my clothes after a feed. Very safe and stable pillow.

Highly recommend for a breastfeeding new mum.
small compact and versatile
zipper tickles my leg when feeding

madles
madlesSouthwest, VIC61 posts

Good

I am still using this pillow and my bub is 5 months old. This pillow saved both my neck and shoulders. It's lightweight and easy to take with you to other's houses or on holiday's. I think it is a must have for both bottle and breast feeding mother's.
Good for both bottle feeding and breast feeding mothers. Can be used for feeding on either side. Great price too.
Extra covers would be a good but I haven't found anywhere that stocks them.
rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW188 posts

Considering that it is pretty cheap it is a must for any nursing mothers. It saves so much pain and gives the correct posture for nuring mothers. I would easily recommend this product to anyone. It was a life saver for me in those early months of feeding.
Good price. Makes feeding a breeze. Can be used for breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Gives your arms a break.
Would be good if come with an extra cover as the one can get quite messy quickly. Can be a little bit bulky and would be nice if it could mould better around the body.
Steffie
SteffieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW28 posts

I picked up my Tetra Nursing Wedge cheaply on eBay and I found it to be extremely useful in ensuring correct posture while feeding bubs. Would recommend to other nursing mothers, and it's a much cheaper option than some of the others out there.
Good shape, helps you to "bring the baby to the boob", unlike a standard bedroom pillow.
The terry-towelling cover got quite pilled quite quickly.
skp09
skp0914 posts

I found this pillow absolutely indispensible in my baby's early months for breastfeeding. It makes feeding so comfortable and has saved a lot of back and neck pain (which I get if I dont use it). I am still using it daily (and my baby is 3 months old) - now if only there was a travel version.
Perfect size and shape. Good price. Slope is just right for feeding. Obviously comfortable for baby. Nice terry towelling as a pillow cover.
Difficult to travel with (but to be expected). Need to purchase covers as they can get soiled easily - cant find them.
helenw
helenwAustralia5 posts

OK

The person who gave it to me found this brand of nursing pillow perfect but she's taller than I am. I found a tri-pillow much more useful.
The sloped design.
This was a gift which I didn't use at all. It is quite firm and I'm quite short (5 feet, 4 inches) so I found the height all wrong for me.
sabbyandc
sabbyandcSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent pillow and well worth the reasonable price. Baby is at the right height which saves your back and you don't have to "hold" them so that leaves your arms free to read a magazine or do something else useful.
Great shape and size. Perfect from newborn up to 5-6 months depending on the size of your bub. Mine just loves lying down and snuggling up to me while feedling. The waterproof cover washes easily too which is a must.
As it doesn't deflate it is not suitable for taking out of the house.