Bosch 32 / 32Q

Bosch 32 / 32Q

32 and 32Q

See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These are rubbish

We had 2 of these units installed in the unit complex (8) and within 2 years the heat exchangers failled twice on both units. After being charged over $500.00 each time by AGL servicemen for labour (not covered under the warranty) and receiving pathetic service we have decided to bite the bullet and replace them with different units.

Bosch Hot Water & Heating
Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

annavictoria

32Q

32q hot water system

I have had enough of these hot water systems . I am just in the process of replacing my second 32q in about four years. both units have failed with the same problem of getting boiling hot before shutting down. I'm just glad that the grand ids haven't been burned.
As i have extremely long hot water runs, the pump system saved me from wasting water.
Constant failure of unit and no technical bacup.my company was a service agent for Bosch, until now.

ian
ian

What is your company name and why arn't you a service agent now

Sally

Sallyasked

Our neighbours have installed a 32Q outside our bedroom windows and it is very noisy. Is this normal?

anna

I'm not sure how to rate noisy but when mine is working it can be heard from 5 meters away. It's not annoying because we are not always working near it .

goodguy

goodguyasked

Please help Bosch instantaneous gas HWS or Rinnai infinity 32?

Rob Anderson
Rob Anderson

I have had a really bad run with the Bosch 32 Q and would not recommend the unit to anyone personally.

IsEternal
IsEternal

Do not ever buy this unit. Period. Fragile, poor performance and possibly the worst customer service from Bosch.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives