2Bosch 32 / 32Q

Heating Speed
4.5

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Awful. Every time we have heavy rain it stops working

We have 2 units for our house. The main unit stops working every time we have heavy rain. The plumber said that he spoke to a bosch technician and they said that it is a know issue that happens when moisture gets into the unit. These are supposed to be outdoor units. How can they not be able to handle some rain? Show details
Milton WildeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  32Q

Best Hot Water system ever

Absolutely the best HWS we have ever had it is going on 14 years old now and we have never had an issue with it. Great technology and great build quality. Show details
John D.
John D.South East Queensland, QLD16 posts
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Ross
Ross

These are rubbish

We had 2 of these units installed in the unit complex (8) and within 2 years the heat exchangers failled twice on both units. After being charged over $500.00 each time by AGL servicemen for labour (not covered under the warranty) and receiving pathetic service we have decided to bite the bullet and replace them with different units.

Bosch Hot Water & Heating
Bosch Hot Water & Heating   DM
annavictoria4 posts
  32 / 32Q
Rob Anderson2 posts
  32 / 32Q

32q hot water system

I have had enough of these hot water systems . I am just in the process of replacing my second 32q in about four years. both units have failed with the same problem of getting boiling hot before shutting down. I'm just glad that the grand ids haven't been burned.
As i have extremely long hot water runs, the pump system saved me from wasting water.
Constant failure of unit and no technical bacup.my company was a service agent for Bosch, until now.
ian
ian

What is your company name and why arn't you a service agent now

Rob-Maree L.
Rob-Maree L. · 32 / 32Q

where can i buy in victoria and prices

Milton Wilde

Not sure if they are available anymore, you will have to check with Bosch, sorry.

Sally
Sally · 32 / 32Q

Our neighbours have installed a 32Q outside our bedroom windows and it is very noisy. Is this normal?

anna

I'm not sure how to rate noisy but when mine is working it can be heard from 5 meters away. It's not annoying because we are not always working near it .

goodguy
goodguy · 32 / 32Q

Please help Bosch instantaneous gas HWS or Rinnai infinity 32?

Rob Anderson

I have had a really bad run with the Bosch 32 Q and would not recommend the unit to anyone personally.

IsEternal
IsEternal

Do not ever buy this unit. Period. Fragile, poor performance and possibly the worst customer service from Bosch.

Compare all Bosch 32 / 32Q listings