Bosch Internal Compact

Bosch Internal Compact

Ci13, Ci10, Ci16

See the Best Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danny

DannyMelbourne

Awful replacement for much older heater

After 30 years of service our old water heater died. It was a Bosch, so we replaced it with similar characteristics Bosch product, thinking that we'll get similar quality. This is what happens - there is continual fight between amount of hot water and temperature. Especially in winter, if we want hot water, it slows down to a trickle. If we want more hot water - water temperature drops.
We had plumbers here who were associated with Bosch, independent plumbers, but nobody can help us.
How is it that possible that very old product worked without above mentioned problem and its replacement is so much worse??? Would you not think that the replacement, especially where we talking 30 years, would be at least equal to its older model??

Date PurchasedMay 2017

I fixed a problem that might help others

Vicki HQueanbeyan

Terrible product and appaling after sales service

Ivan

Ivanmelbourne

Absoulute Rubbish!

Not worth the money and warranty offerd for the unit. Had problems with it since it was installed and has broken down regulary ever since to the point now that the unit shows no signs of life even when the hot water taps are turned on. Unit is not even 3 years old. Very expensive wall hanging ornament. I will not recommend buying a bosch hotwater unit. Quality of unit is bad and not worthy of the reputation of what I would have expected of bosch.

Joe

JoeSpringvale South

Disappointing

Installed 6 months ago worked fine, all of the sudden stopped working. An error 'FO' showed up on the screen. Tried to call Bosch ( Sat morning ) Not open until Monday 8am and Monday is public holiday so now I'll have to wait to Tuesday. 3 days without hot water. Not good enough Bosch! Service should be availiable weekends as well
Continuous hot water
Showing 'FO' on the screen and simply not working

Shane Paton

Shane PatonSydney, Australia

Never run out!

Had the water service replaced with this model gas water heater only to have it cut out within ten minutes of use in the shower, so would have to turn it off an back on again to Finnish washing myself, how an why does this do that straight from the box, only couple months old

Bosch Hot water Cylinder

Robert B.Bosch Hot Water & Heating

The problem has been resolved amicably .

Danny

Dannyasked

How is it that possible that very old product worked without above mentioned problem and its replacement is so much worse??? Would you not think that the replacement, especially where we talking 30years, would be at least equal to its older model?!
Can you help us please.

Brooke Baldwin

Brooke Baldwinasked

Hi my Bosch natural gas hot water system is showing EA do you known why with no hot water?

Vicki H

Hi Brooke. Unfortunately I don't know what this means. You/your plumber will have to contact Bosch directly to ask them. Good luck though. My experience was that the plumber (either our plumber or the one sent by Bosch) would ask them about our error code and the response from Bosch was: "it could mean a number of errors". They would offer no further assistance. This was very unhelpful at the time as we assumed that each error code would mean something specific. In a building housing six Bosch hot water units, my strata managers are gradually replacing each one as they fail with a Rinnai. We gave up trying to get them fixed under warranty or dealing with Bosch who were very unhelpful and did not want to know our problem.

Kurt Tavious

Kurt Taviousasked

Hey everyone, does anyone know what error code EA means?

Vicki H

Sorry Kurt, I can't help you. You will have to contact Bosch under warranty and ask them. My experience was that these codes were vague and could mean a number of things, therefore requiring their agent to attend the unit on site. I have since replaced my system with a Rinnai which is very reliable. It saddens me that Bosch are still selling this unreliable product which causes grief to unsuspecting buyers. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Hot Water & Heating representatives