Bosch Integrated Canopy DHL555BAU (53 cm)

Bosch Integrated Canopy DHL555BAU (53 cm)

MPN: DHL555BAU
4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

1 review
    Bulldogsfans
    BulldogsfansAU

Effective and very easy to clean

I have two of these in my kitchen, one over a gas wok burner and the other over an induction cooktop. They are discrete as they are mounted within the overhead cupboards (not retractable). Though noisier than I anticipated, I would prefer effective extraction (out through outside vents) than a quiet and smokey kitchen. What prompted me to write this review is that the vent covers are SO EASY TO REMOVE & CLEAN in my dishwasher. The small covers sit nicely in a standard washer and come out shining. NO scrubbing and soaking required if you do it every quarter or so.
    Effective fume extraction and ease of cleaning
    Noisier than expected (on max)

BoschHomeAUBosch Home Appliances

SusieW
    SusieWasked

Are these suitable to use in a 90o exit as we have 2 storey house and this is how existing one works?

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi SusieW,
    Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch DHL555BAU Rangehood.
    We'd recommend checking with your installer as to the machine required for your specifications, this would depend on the size of the room the appliance is in and the length/size of the ducting.
    If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further.
    Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Kath
    Kathasked

I'm looking at buying a Bosch pcr9a5b90a 90cm series 6 natural cooktop. What size undermount rangehood should I buy? (they extract smells out of the house?) I don't like canopy rangehoods. Do you have a recommendation?
    Thanks kath

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Kath, thanks for your question. We'd recommend checking with your installed for a recommended cooktop. The type of range hood you require would depend on several factors including the length and size of the ducting and the size of the room that the appliance is installed in.
    Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives