Bosch Serie 4 Double Oven MBA534BS0A

Bosch Serie 4 Double Oven MBA534BS0A

MPN: MBA534BS0A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.8

• Product is used

Gets so dirty

I have the oven for 2 months or so (purchased brand new).
I spend ~15 minutes each night cleaning it with stainless steel wire wool, it gets so dirty even when I just bake a bread or warm up potatoes, I've never seen anything like this!

Purchased in May 2020.

Product is used Daily
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Ron R, We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your appliance. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Canscot

CanscotSydney, NSW

Great oven for the price

I was replacing a double oven with a double oven so knew what I was looking for and the colour I wanted. The Bosch fitted my requirements and so far has been great Can’t give it 5 stars as the timer sound is abysmal you may as well not have a timer as I had to buy a separate one to be able to hear when things were ready. You really need to fix that feature Bosch as my 16 year old previous oven had a very loud timer.

Phil

PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't know how we managed before

Both ovens produce great and consistent cooking results.
The manual gives accurate settings to produce perfect baking and roast dinners.
We used the top oven for warming some pies and kept the pastry perfect.
A prewarm settings allows quick heating of the big oven saving power consumption.
Easy to use with comprehensive instruction manual.
Great product

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 Double Oven MBA534BS0A compares to other Wall Ovens

Peter P

Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is Bosch, is good ... but it's not perfect!

See all Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens reviews