MPN: HBG6767S1A

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.1

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Ms Y

Ms YSydney, NSW

We never thought an oven would be as good as this!

This oven has been life changing, we got it installed just after Christmas. I'm excited to cook because I want to make use of all the features. It's got reset programs for baking - we've used the small breads option which turned out pretty good. We've also used the meat probe for our first oven roast in years and it was to perfection. The pyrolysis cleaning option also worked great (after my husband's roast splattered fat all over, it was so easy to clean). We've also used it to incubate our homemade yoghurt overnight and to speed up homemade bread proofing. I love it!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,659.00.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Not the greatest oven, especially for the price.

This oven sounds great on paper but has really annoying little features that make me wish we looked elsewhere. You have to shut the door when grilling, making melting cheese on an omelet for example pretty hard, it turns off no matter what after your timer is finished, so you need to remember to re enter all the settings if it needs a bit more time. Our display screen broke and was covered with red lines until we reset the whole thing at the mains. For the amount paid, it’s annoying and not worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
jakegerman

jakegermanGosford NSW 2250

Love this oven!

LOVE this oven! Looks exceptional in a new kitchen - so sleek. So many functions (though I use say I haven't used them all). Really like the fast heat up - it would be up to 200 degrees in a matter of minutes. Grill plus function for browning the top of dishes is a particular favourite. Also love the telescopic arms for the trays. 10/10!

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HBG6767S1A compares to other Wall Ovens

Mark A

Mark A

Quality. Great machine

My wife and I purchased from Harvey Norman when doing our kitchen reno. We replaced an old Westinghouse and were unsure whether to spend the extra to get a good oven. We made the right choice. It doesn't burn the food. The timer and different options are great even though we usually just use the normal oven functions.
Overall would recommend to anyone wanting a new oven. Bosch quality and reliability.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Erica

EricaMelbourne

Great & not so great

Date PurchasedMar 2016
hcca

hcca

Great oven

This is a great looking oven and it cooks perfectly. It's quick to heat up and the display and controls are easy to use. I especially like the soft close door and nice smooth action on the tray rollers. We haven't had an opportunity yet to use some of the functions, but overall it's a breeze to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

IanACT

Okay rating due to early problem that has a service request currently in order, but can work well!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Ian

Thank you for contact. An email has been sent on 31/01/2017.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Built-in Ovens reviews

Ray A.

Ray A.asked

Serie 8 HBG6767S1A

Brand new oven language is set in Estonian. How do we get it to English!!

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your question regarding the Bosch HBG6767S1A.
The instructions for changing the language on your appliance are on page 21 of your user manual. If you don't have it, you can download it via https://www.bosch-home.com.au/ if you need or you can call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

Howlan Ho

Howlan Hoasked

Serie 8 HBG6767S1A

My Bosch oven does not have power. I do not know if there has been a power outage in my area. No fuses were popped in the power box.

I purchased my oven in August 2019.

Regards
Howlan

Hi,
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your oven. We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you.
Regards,
Bosch Home Australia

OzManasked

Serie 8 HBG6767S1A

Hi, HBG6767S1A has no power whilst everything looks good from the fuse box.
Can you tell me if there is such a thing as a sleep mode or a mode where you have to press something to bring the oven on, on the oven
The oven has been used from new for 5 months.

Hi Ozman,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch HBG6767S1A oven.
There is no sleep mode function on our appliances. Have you had a power outage in your area?
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

OzMan

Hi, thanks for your reply,
The model is actually HRG6767S1A.
Yes there was a power outage before this, how does this affect the oven?

See all Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HBG6767S1A questions