Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HRG6767S2A

Bosch Home Appliances Serie 8 HRG6767S2A

MPN: HRG6767S2A

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Preheating Speed

Adam123

Adam123Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great oven that cooks evenly

This oven has served us well, we like to bake lots of breads and pastries which requires the oven to heat and cook evenly. It has only ever not done that when we put it on the wrong shelf (shelf 2 is the best for baking).
The bakery proving feature is really handy and can speed up the making of a cake to a couple of hours.
Only issue I have with it is the touch screen sometimes not responding, it doesn't happen enough to really be a hassle though.

Purchased in October 2016.

Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Shell

ShellKialla

Brilliant oven!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Good oven but

I am very satisfied with this oven but one problem which I wasn't told prior to purchase is that you cannot use any non stick pans or silicon baking papers in the oven. So I had to purchase all new cake pans etc.
Other than this so far I am very happy with cooking of oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
aquitania

aquitaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice oven

Very nice oven. Good size. It reaches temp quickly and maintains it well (ive used a thermometer to check).

The control dial is awful. It can take ages to set it depending on how fast it feels like moving. At other times its fast. My concern is that this may deteriorate over time. So, not sure whether thats normal or not, but I suspect its badly designed. I like the look of it but wish it worked better.

The meat probe works easily and well. Happy with that.

Havent had to clean it or use the Pyrolitic function as yet, but hope its straighforward.

Steam function is great. Although emptying water tank awkward due to the placement of the filler.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Hi Aquitania,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HRG6767S2A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Stefan

StefanSydney, NSW

Great Oven

It is a great oven with stream added. Although the price tag is a bit of expensive, it is worth to have it in your kitchen. I highly recommend it! It is very easy to clean after using it. I was warned by shop assistant before I purchase the oven about the wheel control panel. However I found it is quite easy to use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Tess

Tess

Fabulous!

I love this oven! Easy to operate and great results. I didn't used to be a baker, but this oven is fabulous and have done a number of successful cakes. The pyrolytic cleaning function is great. I like this oven so much I moved it from my old place to my new one.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Mrssmithy

MrssmithyAdelaide

The oven that cooks for you

This was the best investment in our new kitchen. The settings do all the work for you, adjusting temp and cooking times depending on the food cooked. I also love that it also cleans itself. It not only gets to temp quickly, but is extremely accurate (within 1-3 degrees). I can't fault it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Megan

Megan

Second Bosch Oven I've owned

I purchased this oven simply because I had purchased another Bosch pyrolitic Oven 6 years ago which was left in our house when we sold. I loved it back then and I still love it now. Cooks evenly and is so easy to use. I haven't used all the functions yet as there are so many.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
andrew

andrewperth

Amazing oven

Very easy to use. The auto menu for cooking is amazing. Added stream function keeps everything perfectly succulent. Self cleaning function works great. Looks good in a modern kitchen. Really can't fault anything about it.

my 2 cents

my 2 cents

Best on the market

This oven does everything you want it to do and then more. It took awhile to read through the manual and familiarize myself with the large selection of settings and assist options. I cannot fault this product. I have had it for a bit over a year and I have never had any problems with it at all. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Would 100% recommend as it makes cooking a delight.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Denis

DenisFairfield

Amazing oven, cannot live without it

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Juliette

JulietteOrmond

Top oven

My Bosch oven heats up very quickly and heats food evenly, it is on the smaller side inside but works a treat, i love cooking cakes as they turn out perfect so far. I haven't tried the griller option as yet but the option is very simple and the oven is so easy to use.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

tarnieQ

tarnieQSouth Australia, 5085

Great quality, with loads of features

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Ian

IanIluka

Good product but customer support is lacking

Happy with the Oven so far, have had it for 2 months now, very efficient.
Carried out a pyrolytic clean, now the runners are very rough, manual does not state to remove but can slide in enamel tray to clean so runners need to be left in for this.
Several emails have been sent but no response to date, Support via phone which is in the UK stated they cannot assist and to email support!

Bosch finally responded, a tech has replaced the runners and sent back to Bosch.
Lesson learnt, do not carry out a Pyrolytic clean with runners installed, apparently some clips are available as an accessory if you want to leave the enamel trays in to be cleaned.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

A top of the line oven with lots of features and functions to help busy families

Date PurchasedApr 2017