Bosch Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner Unlimited Serie 8 BBS1224AU

Bosch Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner Unlimited Serie 8 BBS1224AU

MPN: BBS1224AU

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (2)
  • Battery Life

Emz
EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited use, Bosch non responsive in assisting with my issue

I have had my Bosch stick vac for 2 years, initially it was great, then my batteries stopped charging, I have tried to buy a new battery but they are no longer available for purchase, Bosch advised because to put my problem in writhe to them which I did a month ago, no response. I now have to throw it away and buy a dyson! This product is landfill when you are unable to purchase batteries for it! I had a Dyson DC59 for 4 years, it never needed a new battery, the Bosch has used two batteries in two years, therefore the battery is insufficient to support the product.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $549.00.

Melissa W.
Melissa W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Favourite vaccum! It's easy to do vaccuming now

Brought my bosch unlimited in march and absolutely love it! I would never go back to a cord vaccum and it's easy to vaccum whole house. I use turbo whole time on carpet and wooden laminate floors, does not scrape or scratch floor and I can do whole house and every bedroom with both batteries. I find the battery charges fast and very handy have a spare one so I can do whole house at once without needing to wait for a battery to charge up. Even great getting cat hair off the couches.

Purchased in March 2020 at Appliances Online.

Bijan Búl

Normal Mode for rugs
Turbo for carpet
Great crevice tool
Looks gorgeous
Just picked this up today and absolutely smashes anything I've ever used. Really happy with Bosch. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $459.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bosch Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner Unlimited Serie 8 BBS1224AU compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Mho
MhoAU

Quality Build

Would be better if it could be kept in the turbo mode as normal mode seems a little under powered and doesn't always pick up fluff. Would be better with the heavier batteries. The charger is a bit noisy.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for $489.00.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor design

I found the design of this product to be quite poor.
Firstly, the machine loses suction after a few uses, despite cleaning the filter and ensuring nothing is stuck in the metal tube.
Secondly, the machine doesn't work very well on hard floor, it pushes dirt and debris around instead of actually sucking them.
Lastly, this expensive machine cannot be leaned against a wall, it can slip easily then broke and stopped working after one fall.
Now I need to spend more money on a new vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Julie
JulieBatemans Bay

Found it heavy and clumsy

I have the red Bosch animal hair vacuum which I love to bits, best ever. It lived downstairs and performs perfectly, especially picking up kitty litter. Upstairs we had a Dyson stick vacuum which is nowhere near as good and surges constantly so I went to get another Bosch to replace it. I got the white one with the 2 batteries. I used it today after a night charging up and was very disappointed. Its clunky, heavy and hard to manoeuvre. After just doing downstairs, my face was bright red and sweating badly. I took it back and replaced it with the Bosch Zoo red one. Can not say enough good things about the red one, its brilliant but the white one ? Nuh, hated it.

Purchased in November 2019 for $600.00.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

The best vacuum we had so far

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $549.00.

Spiro
SpiroMelbourne 3000 au

Good machine.

I paid $450 for this vaccum cleaner at harvey norman 15/8/2019, RPP $799. Extremely happy by its performance + 2 batterys. I vacuumed 200 sq meters of carpet in 40 minutes 1/2 of that was on turbo and it kept going strong. .... Update 18/3/2021 19 months on my BOSCH VACUUM CLEANER is still going strong, have changed 2 filters $30 each....Super easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Big Buys for $450.00.

antje
antjeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent vacuum cleaner

I bought the Bosch Athlet 75 min runtime Turbo and love it. I have a German Shepherd and cat that constantly lose hair, it has brilliant suction and with the large capacity dust container easily does my whole house. Very easy to maneuver,with a user friendly handle that doesn't cramp up your hand. It doesn't need a docking station so can be easily charged at any powerpoint and self standing. I bought an extended warranty so when the battery slowly dies over 2+ years it's covered. This is a brilliant machine

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $599.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Donna Bowers
Donna BowersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is a wonderful vacuum cleaner does a great job and the two Batteries are wonderful

Use it on wooden flooring it great on the dust and cleaning up after the kids mess thank you Bosch for a wonderful vacuum cleaner would highly recommend it to others and the two Batteries are wonderful

Purchased in June 2019.

Jamie
JamieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent all-round stick vac

I bought the Bosch Athlete Runtime Plus stick vacuum cleaner. I have previously owned the equivalent Dyson stick vac. In my experience, the Bosch is a superior performer on three grounds:
1. It has superior dust/dirt pickup on rugs/carpet/hard surfaces, even without using the turbo function; it performs almost as well as my powerful corded Dyson vacuum;
2. It has a larger and more easily removed dust container; and
3. When not in use, it stands up by itself.
The disadvantage, along with all rechargeable stick vacs, is the limited battery life

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Aron T.
Aron T.South East Queensland, QLD

nice vacuum cleaner

Purchased in July 2019.

Narissa Houghton
Narissa HoughtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initial review of BBS1224AU CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER.

Purchased in August 2019 at On line.

arachnophobicSouth East Queensland, QLD

two batteries I am not surprised

I am not surprised that you get two batteries with this product , you need it as the suction from this machine works best on turbo. I don't think its worth the money.

Hi Arachophobic,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback.
if we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

arachnophobic

it should have more power on ordinary suction there is no reason why it shouldnt . im really disappointed that i wasted the money i knew i should have gone for LG

arachnophobic

how about a refund I am throughly disgusted