Bosch Serie 2 Readyy'y BCHF220GAU

Bosch Serie 2 Readyy'y BCHF220GAU

MPN: BCHF220GAU

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

Toni D.
Toni D.asked

Hi. I have had my Readyy’y BCHF220GAU for only 7mths and my running time is now only 7mins. I used to be able to vaccum my whole house. Now it hardly vacuum. It goes straight on charge after use. Toni

Hi Toni D.,
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your vacuum.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Monica P
Monica Pasked

I was given this unit as a gift for Christmas and i adore it! But I've gone to use it and it turns off after a few seconds. I charged it until it was full and go to use it again and it turns off after a few seconds. I cleaned the filter and the brush and still turns off. It flashes blue and red at the same time? It was working fine a day or two ago!? Is there something I'm missing? I read the manual and it says ZERO about this kind of thing.

Hi Monica P,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Vacuum. We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH12141 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Addie
Addieasked

Hi, I wonder if the head can be taken off to vacuum corners and hard to reach spaces? Thank you

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

Hi Addie, Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch BCHF220GAU Vacuum.
The head can be taken off and accessories can be purchased to vacuum corners and hard places.
The accessories kit can be found https://www.bosch-home.com.au/shop-productlist/17001822
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744 and select option 3 for spare parts
Regards, Bosch Home Australia