SMU46GS01A, SMV46GX01A, SMU46KS01A, SMI46GS01A

• Internal Layout

wayne1
wayne1Perth, WA

Disappointed

We recently bought this dishwasher and have been extremely disappointed. We bought a basic Bosch dishwasher 13 years ago and were extremely happy with it's performance, so decided to buy this later version higher spec unit. This dishwasher does not clean the dishes as well as the old one did. Also doesn't dry as well, even though we have been using the 'extra dry' function. Also the baskets are not designed as practical as the old model.

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online for $850.00.

Fred CSydney, NSW

Good - but instructions are difficult to decipher

Purchased in December 2020 at Appliances Online for $826.00.

Jen BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Replacement

I have not had this dishwasher long but, so far, so good. Love the cutlery drawer and the long stem glass holder. The control panel is clear and easy to understand. Have tried the “perfect speed” button to halve the wash time of “auto” cycle and i still get a perfect wash. I’m never in a hurry to complete a wash so I will probably use “eco” only for the most economical wash at about 2 1/2 hours. It woulda great and dries everything nicely. The installation was a bit bothersome for us but with the help of a family member, we did manage the process without professional help.

Purchased in September 2020 for $882.00.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

boush
boush

bosch dishwasher

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $950.00.

Jim
JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bosch Dishwasher Series 4 built-under dishwasher 60 cm Stainless steel SMU46GS01A/12

I bought and received this dishwasher 1 week ago to replace a wonderful 20 year old Simpson unit that had come to the end of its life, I have since sent 3 complaints to Bosch regarding the misleading and incorrect documentation (see attached) , also deficient items that have been provided with the delivery, no reply to date ( 1 week after ) . It appears that installation of this unit requires items not provided with the consignement and some items supplied are not relevant to this model.

BSH Home AppliancesBosch Home Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Michael C
Michael CSydney Surrounds, NSW

The perfect integrated dishwasher

The Bosch SMV46GX01A Dishwasher is an entry level integrated dishwasher that outperforms top end models. So quiet you dont even realise that it’s on and it’s ridiculously easy to use.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

No problems, seems reliable

Have had for less than a year, but so far so good. I particularly like the Bosch styling.

Sometimes it's a bit hard to know what stage of the wash cycle it is up to, maybe a bigger screen model solves this? I also prefer switches and dials to buttons, but personal preference I suppose!

Purchased at Appliances Online for $1,034.00.

Joe
Joeasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Had dishwasher installed yesterday and can’t change the setting so will only wash on the eco setting. How can I fix this?

Fred C

I think I only use the one setting only as instructions are not very useful. Could try youtube or I called Bosch directly they showed me just how to use the one setting.

Hi Joe,
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744. Be sure to provide your model number & we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

PGLFOOasked
Serie 4 SMU46GS01A

Hi, I bought a SMU46GS01A and according to the manual it can be connected to a hot water pipe. However when I tried to go to the settings to change settings, I encountered some difficulties. The instructions doesn't work. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Pam

Jen B

My understanding is that this model can only be connected to the cold water inlet

Thank you Jen. Much appreciated. Pam

Alexander A.asked
Serie 4 SMI46GS01A

Hi there,
Which one is better or more expensive SMU46GS01A or SMU50E05AU?
I believe the SMU50E05AU has been discontinued, was it because this model is no good?

Hi Alexander A,
Thank you for your question.
SMU46GS01A is a Series 4 - Top basket adjustable on three levels offers. 4 Star energy rating & 4 star WELS water rating. 6 wash programs & 4 special options
SMU50E05AU Is a Series 2- 3 Star energy rating, 3.5 Star WELS water rating. 5 wash programs with 1 special options.
If you would like further information, please refer to the product spec sheets on our website.
If we can be of any more help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744 with your model number.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Alexander A.

Thank you so much for your reply. Do you mind telling me how much is the price different between those 2 models? I believe SMU46GS01A is more expensive, am I right?

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Compare all 4 Bosch Serie 4 Built-in Dishwashers
CategoryBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in DishwashersBuilt-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,299.00$1,449.00$1,199.00$1,299.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option, Height-Adjustable Upper Rack, Self Cleaning and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14141414
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption13.4 L/wash13.4 L/wash13.4 L/wash13.4 L/wash
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Energy Consumption230 kWh per year230 kWh per year230 kWh per year230 kWh per year
Control Panel Position TopFrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level46 db46 db46 db46 db
Number of Programs6666
Dimensions 815 x 598 x 550 mm815 x 598 x 573 mm815-875 x 598 x 573 mm815-875 x 598 x 573 mm
Height Adjustment 60 mm60 mm60 mm60 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless SteelStainless Steel