Bosch Serie 6 BCS61PE2AU

Bosch Serie 6 BCS61PE2AU

MPN: BCS61PE2AU
4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
    robbo59Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great little sucker!

chris
    chrisasked

I have been doing research on stick vacuums and am impressed with the Bosch, I have been told that filters and batteries are hard to replace and that the batteries are only good for two years. I would like a German made product but need after sales service

robbo59

I cannot answer the life of the batteries as I have not owned mine for 2 years. However, I have other Bosch cordless tools and the batteries are still fine after 5 years. The filter is very easy to remove and clean. You would need to contact Bosch regarding availability of replacement filters, but I think the filter provided will last many years under normal household use.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives