Bosch Serie 8 HBG672BS1A

Bosch Serie 8 HBG672BS1A

MPN: HBG672BS1A

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (2)
    • Daily (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Kamal C.Sydney, NSW

Not heating at all and just sitting there as a showpiece - NSW

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,400.00.

Kamal C.

The email has been sent so please review and provide urgent assistance.

DONT BUY A BOSCH oven in WA

Dont buy a Bosch oven in Western Australia.. if it has a problem like the $2000 one I just brought at Good Guys there is basically no avenue for your warranty to be honoured..
Wish I had of brought the Electrolux one instead..I have hit an absolute dead end with Bosch customer service.. no one will come out to look at it or return a call .

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Product is used: Daily
Donald B.

Donald B.

We should have purchased another Brand

The oven is great, Oven appears to cook food evenly the grill is good, the best feature is the rapid heat setting (preheat) that gets the oven up to temperature very quickly, the only reason for the 1 star they do not have a Service Agent in Gippsland where I am located and if it develops a fault it's my problem which has been the issue with a cooktop I purchased at the same time. Bosch don't want to know you when this happens. They don't call back, Customer service is not good. I have been chasing them for weeks.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,199.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

AnandSydney

All product faults are installation faults

Purchased in September 2018 at Appliances Online for $1,087.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Tony S

Tony SAU

Worst Controls on the planet

Hi Tony S,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Oven HBG672BS1A.
If you require further assistance please call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Lotusbud

LotusbudSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great oven so far

The oven looks very good and cooks very evenly and certainly quicker than my old appliance although have only used a few times to date..Took a little time to master the controls correctly.Yet to use the pyrolylitic function. Cools down relatively quickly and can’t wait to try some cake making as I think it will do an excellent job.

Broken after 2 weeks

I did like how the oven performed after install, however after only 2 weeks it failed. An error was displayed E0532.
I have had to contact Bosch 3 times to arrange a technician, who was due today. After no one showed up and chasing the technician again,
I have now been told, parts are required which will take an additional 5 business days, once Bosch has approved the repair.
Come on Bosch, I expected better from you! Extremely disappointed!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Lynn

LynnSunbury

Good looking unit

Well I have only had this for 3 weeks as I moved into our new home and here was no dishwasher. Very clever unit. tells me when there are only 2 rinses left so add some more rinse aid. No buttons on the outside so kids cant play with the switches, very very quiet which is a plus, easy manual instructions, I pressed the wrong cycle and it was easy to change it over. didn't have to read the whole book. I love it

Shari

ShariBrisbane

Looks good, works well, pyrolytic cleaning so so

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Hi Shari,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Liv

LivAdelaide

Efficient and sleek

This oven is great. It is simple to use (once you get the hang of it!) and intuitive. It seals well and doesn’t let hot air out once it is closed. There is a function where you can set what time it starts and when it finishes so you can set it and then leave the house and come back to a cooked meal! It seems to steam food more than crisp it up.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Kelly Fox

Kelly FoxFairlight

Nice looking but can be annoying.

Bought this oven because it looked great and I liked the idea of the dial and the pyro element. The pyro part is excellent, it cleans the oven really well.
The dial is fun, but a bit of a pain esp when trying to explain to older people how to use the oven. I would often think I'd turned the oven on and only realise later that I hadn't and it hadn't been warming up. Has a few aspects to it that are a bit frustrating! Also the screen kept going a bit funny at times & I had to switch it on and off to make it come right again.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Hi Kelly Fox,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A Oven.
f you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

ClaireBear

ClaireBearCranebrook

Easy to use, but still learning settings...

I love my oven. In fact, I have 2 of them mounted one on top of the other.
They are super easy to use and cook evenly and quickly, consistently.
I have had a little trouble finding the perfect setting for baking cakes, but I’m sure with a little time and experimenting I’ll work that out too.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Firepower

FirepowerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Oven - and good like all Bosch items

Extremely great value for money. You can not go wrong with Bosch. We also have the Bosch induction cook top and washing machine.

It took my wife a little while to learn how to do the controls because it was new to her but now great. The central control is great once you understand it

We are pleased with the way it cooks.

Col

Date PurchasedNov 2017

jody

jody

amazing

great oven, love the easy cleaning and instal, we built a brand new kitchen and its slick design looks stunning in the kitchen. Food is always cooked consistently there are no surprises with this oven and I love all the different settings for different meals like the roast meat, chicken settings etc which are easily accessible.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ryan

RyanMelbourne

You can't go wrong with Bosch

This oven is one of the Bosch appliances I have at home. To be honest, I have been using Bosch appliances for years and the quality is just superb. You can't go wrong with Bosch. This oven looks great in the kitchen and it's easy to use. So far, I have no issues/complaints about this oven.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Frolls

FrollsSydney

Good oven

This is a good oven. Nice features. Easy to program thus far. Labels are clear and functions are easy to identify. Clock is also easy to set (unlike others i have had). We have found food to be cooked evenly. We love chocolate cake and we get perfect results every time with this oven.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Jin

Jin

good oven

I am not use oven frequently, I bought this one after my kitchen renovation done, choose it because it is made in Germany. It looks good, easy to use, easy to clean, cook food evenly and nice. Preheat is very fast. It is also very quiet when working. I love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jaxming

JaxmingBrisbane

Works until it doesn't

The product was okay, it worked well for the first couple of months and then the heating component gave in. Was covered by warranty, but it was a little bit of a hassle in getting it sorted with Bosh. It's definitely value for the price you pay, just make sure you get that extra warranty in!

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hi Jaxming,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch HBG672BS1A.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

V. H

V. HSydney

Best oven in history and no wait times or burnt meals!

Bought this oven after old one died. The oven cooks perfectly and evenly. The rapid heating only takes 2-3 mins before the oven is ready. All meals cooked in the oven have been perfect no burning. Being a pyrolytic oven this means you wont need to use chemicals to clean it. It's great.
Only fault is price is a bit high but if you can get this at a discount grab it!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Astrid B

Astrid BMelbourne

Easy to clean, good quality - made in germany

We chose this oven as it was made in Germany and had the pyro cleaning function. We have only used the cleaning function once but it works very well. Much better than having to use harsh chemicals! The oven is very easy to use, easy to clean and cooks nice and evenly. I’m also amazed at how quickly it preheats (love that feature).

Date PurchasedMar 2017