Bose Acoustimass 5

Bose Acoustimass 5

Merc Primur

Merc PrimurPerth

Sounds underwhelming

I have nothing against bose, in fact I currently own 2 pairs of the bose freestyle speaker system as my height effects in my dolby atmos dts-x system.

Now I had the bose am5 for a while and I thought that they would be good as my bose freestyle speakers, however when I took and heard the sound, I was underwhelmed. The cubes sounded a bit thin and lacked mids and the bass module had a lack of low bass and mid bass altogether. It sounded to different from my other speakers in the set up and sounds out of place. In the end I sold the bose am5 and went to a pair of Krix speakers and they blow bose away by miles.

Purchased in November 2018.

j9ta24

j9ta24

Bose has always amazed me in terms of quality especially in digital sound. I really feel like i am in my own cinema at home. The sound is so loud and the surround sound is very detailed. It has been years since I bought it and I do not have any problems at all. I use it all the time when watching movies and music video. My friends are also amazed by how small the speakers are with an enormous sound.
This is a great speaker system at home. The sound is so amazing especially when it is digital in blu ray disc.
Absolutely none. I have had this speaker system for years!

bob_k
bob_k
Sunjay
Sunjay

So what are these "better products" please ?

Miklysha