Bose Companion 2 Series III

Bose Companion 2 Series III

See the Best Speakers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bose? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Perfect for my setup

• Incentivised Review No
Merc Primur
Merc PrimurPerth

Great sound for 2 years then the issues arise.

Purchased in for $155.

• Incentivised Review No
uvu
uvuBrisbane

Top Quality, excellent speakers - bland looks

Bose don't cut corners, and so you'll be happy with these speakers. They sound strong and clear, with deep bass and crisp treble.
Negatives are that they look slightly bland, and the volume knob is slightly hard to turn. But if you're more into sound rather than looks - you won't be disappointed.

• Date Purchased
Hutch
HutchKatherine

Outstanding sound and quality

Like all Bose products, these little speakers are of outstanding quality. Really made my iMac come alive. I also have a Bose Mini SoundLink for use with my iPad, and listen to internet radio through the night on a Bose Colour Soundlink. Bose and Apple seem made for each other.

Edit: I love these so much, I've bought a second pair for the TV. They knock the socks off many overpriced sound bars.

• Date Purchased
Speakers

Find out how Bose Companion 2 Series III compares to other Speakers

Santhosh Jagannathan
Santhosh JagannathanSydney, Australia

Bose speakers are over priced for a reason

When i heard there is a Bose computer multimedia speaker i was happy. Then i looked for speakers in the same price range approx 149 Aud. I listen to a single song in as many speaker brands as possible in that price range. I knew Bose speakers would be better seeing all the reviews and gave up researching so many users can't be wrong. Well, bought one from DFO homebush Bose show room. I was thrilled to listen music through this speakers. Its over priced yes thats what it seem. Do they keep up their promise yes BOSE does. If music with quality is your love i won't be surprised if you bought the most expensive models as well.

Customer101
Customer101Melbourne

A good set of computer speakers

I already have a pair of the Series II for my notebook computer, so I was aware of the quality of these speakers. Bought a set of the Series III for my desktop computer to replace the original Dell speakers. They were on discount at $126 from Myer during the recent sales. They are nice looking speakers and produce reasonably good quality sound (given the small size).

I only use them occasionally when working on my computer, as I have a set of Polk Audio 5.1 speakers for my AV system and another set of JBL full sized floor-standing speakers for my separate Hi-fi system in my study room.

hogey
hogey

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
casual126AU

Excellent speakers, the sound is perfect.

Its one of the better speakers in the market, awesome sound, the technology that goes in to make this speaker is fantastic, If you hear it once, you would not like to listen to another speaker, its that good. Everyone says its expensive, take your time, save a little and you will enjoy the great sound, its worth the money you pay for.
I love good quality sound and it took me a while to save enough to buy these speakers, I have no regrets buying them and they are the jewels
in my house.
I like the sound from the speakers, its really awesome.
There are a little bit expensive, and it take me a while to save enough to buy it.

HenryMS
HenryMS

An awesome 2.0 system, a good speaker set

Speakers

Find out how Bose Companion 2 Series III compares to other Speakers

Geoff.O.
Geoff.O.AU

Simply amazing.

I bought one set of these speakers from the Apple Store for my MacBook for a better source of sound. I was so impressed with them, I went back and bought another 5 sets and connected them all to Apple AirPort Express units. Now I have the amazing sound from these speakers wirelessly all through my house. They deliver a rich bass sound without a subwoofer and have a great range from deep tones to high tones, they are perfect to have in the kitchen as I love to cook with music playing.
Renowned Bose quality, good value for $150, rich sound

Pieter Kaan
Pieter Kaan
BigIaaaan
BigIaaaanAU

great system

this is a great system. wouldnt be without it. i know you pay more for bose but you can really hear the difference
great sound, reliable brand