Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers

MPN: 35903608

See the Best Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ex-Epson Customer

Ex-Epson CustomerCoomalie, NT

Logitech Z623 - A Short Life For Expensive Speakers

The Logitech Z623 looked like a good idea, from the outside, for a long term investment, but as soon as the warranty expired, so did the speakers. So well timed, that I am thinking that perhaps the product had an automatic self destruct device included. I would have least expected 5 years for the price. One year is just ridiculous. I was better off buying cheaper speakers, if they're only going to last one year. Waste of money.

ajsdr

ajsdrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

made to cure a headache....not

A great set of 2.1 speakers and sub-woofer. Excellent bass and crisp clear mid and high tones. Can't go wrong with these for the price. The way the bass operates adds a real cinematic dimension to viewing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $60.00.

John L

John LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sensational

bought these recently from Officeworks and they are sensational. The high-quality sound that comes from these is astonishing. It almost mirrors a quality hi-fi system and for the price, you won't be disappointed _ this product comes with a high recommendaion

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks Physical store.

Jacob

JacobThe Mallee, VIC

This product is perfect

Brought them about 4 months ago and loved them ever sense, i originally decided to go with them over the newer ones because of the reviews that i already read, now im happy to say that they were totally worth it even being an old model the sound itself is great and the bass is awesome, i barely even need to have them up anything over a quarter to hear them

Purchased in June 2019 for $159.00.

Greg R

Greg RWollongong

Loud and Clear

These speakers sound fantastic on my desktop iMac. The bass is heavy and the actual volume is very loud. I rarely have the volume > say 6. There is the option to attach an external device ( eg: mobile) and play music etc other than the iMac ( in my case). The subwoofer/connections box is quite large so you need to have space to cater for the hardware. I picked these up on a price match at Officeworks in October 2018 for only $114.95. Very impressed.

Sky M.

Sky M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After reading all great reviews, I decided to buy these instead of a soundbar for my TV. No regrets.

I've been through a few soundbars that I've never been truly happy with, Samsung and Panasonic where the most recent. They were fine.. but these THX certified speakers from Logitech destroy them! They are better than the 3.1 system I had from Panasonic purely going off how good it sounds in movies and games.

I've never owned THX certified speakers - you can tell the difference straight away, no doubt.

Amazing for the price, you will love these.

fried chicken

fried chickenACT

Astonished for the price

Crazy sounds coming from a $100 system. Bass shakes my wall/floor if you crank it all the way up! As for the satellite speakers, they sound quite decent. Bit of lack in the mid range but most people should be more than happy. Definitely sounds clear and watching movies is a blast.

Logitech Z623 speaker system

The Logitech Z623 speaker system is phenomenal. The sound is crisp and clear. There is no word to describe the base, short of incredible. These speakers sounds like I paid a whole lot more than I did. Big thumbs up.

Wandering2

Wandering2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great sounding speakers at this price.

I used to own some previous Logitech speakers (Z2300) and I was very pleased with them. I bought these speakers at a bargain price for around $100, I think. For the money, they are great sounding speakers. Not sure if they are as good as the Z2300's, but still pretty good sound quality. They are loud, have plenty of bass and I am very happy with the sound quality. Why would you spend $30, $50...whatever on an awful set of cheap, tinny, bad sounding speakers when you can get these with a sub-woofer for this kind of money?

ArkFall

ArkFallAdelaide

A review by a partially deaf person who understands your incessant need for level bass

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Disappointed

After reading all the rave reviews on line I went out and bought this speaker system thinking It would be a bargain for the price, I'd be able to listen to decent sound quality on my TV and music from my phone. But you get what you pay for! I think if you want quality sound you need to spend around the $1000.00 mark.

Jason B

Jason BIllawarra, NSW

Great sound

Purchased a set of these speakers in April on sale for under $100 from Bing Lee, to go with my (then) new desktop PC. Both the wife and I have been pleasantly surprised with the quality of the sound the speakers and sub puts out. My only complaint is that the cables are a tad short, but if you can get a set for under $100 like I did, you'll be hard pressed to find anything better at that price point.

Too good guys. Just go and buy! Dont think twice

I have bought these speakers in 2013 and still going great.
- sound quality is just great
- bass is very good
- the only small thing to know is, it doesn’t have remote but the price and quality is too good and can certainly ignore this point.

Will2eat

Will2eatSydney, NSW

Great sound, except position of cables

It's easy to setup and had great sound quality however the cables coming out of the sub are on the left side compared to the older ones i've had that come out the back. This makes the unit wider than it should and not it flush against the left side..

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent value for money

I currently use this as my main audio output for my media setup. Music is loud and crisp, the bass is punchy and the THX certification is a welcome feature to any Nolan fans.

I picked these up relatively cheap and since they run directly into the 3.5mm jack on your TV, there’s no need for a dedicated remote.

Christy

ChristyMelbourne

Perfect Speaker

Excellent speakers. The bass is amazing and the sound quality is great. The addition of a aux port on one of the speakers is also incredibly convenient. Only not so good side would be that the subwoofer is incredibly large. But given that these came out so long ago, I suppose that's to be expected.

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Heaven Sound

Purchased during Christmas for my son listening to the music and watching cartoons. The 2 years old definitely love the sound and keep clapping and laughing.
Very good product with very good price.

John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

Quality Sound, lots of power

For 2.1 sound out of the PC, these speakers are worth considering. I purchased these last summer and they are fantastic. Love the sound quality. More output power than you need for a PC as well.

I have also used this product as stand alone speakers for my DVD player.
As these speakers only have an analogue input, I used an HDMI Audio Extractor. A low cost item available on E-Bay.

Would highly recommend these speakers however you must shop around. They differ in price here downunder by approx $40AUD.

DoomsDay

DoomsDay

Great speakers for money

I purchased these speakers to upgrade from old Logitech computer speakers with static noise. I am really happy with them, bass is great, speakers have great sound quality. To be honest i was not expected them to be this good seeing I only paid $130.00.
I purchased them from Officeworks tax time onsale for a bargain. Crank them up and turn up the bass with no distortion. Great for PC games or music.

andiness

andinessDarling Downs

Subwoofer great, satellite speakers bad

Sair

Sairasked

Just purchased these speakers. The volume control only lowers sound can not totally turn volume down is this normal?

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

That's not normal. If I turn the volume "larger" knob down all the way there is no sound what so ever. The smaller knob only controls the subwoofer so it will not turn down the overall volume, only the volume of the subwoofer. Hope this helps

BazzaV

BazzaVasked

I have Kawai ES 100 digital piano with 2 x 6 watt inbuilt speakers and 2 x 3.5 mm headphone sockets. The inbuilt speakers are not powerful enough for a large room. My question is , would the Z623 system be suitable for playing in a small hall say 15 to 20 people?.
Would appreciate your help,
Many thanks BarrieV

Matt
Matt

I would think they would be suitable if you are only playing to an audience of 15 to 20 people (I was a professional musician for many years). Though I am not sure they would have the dynamic range you would be after with a digital piano. However, for a small performance on a budget, you should be fine.

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives

CategorySpeakers