Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers

Logitech Z623 Computer Speakers

MPN: 35903608
See the Best Speakers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Logitech

4.5
Herc K.
Herc K.Sydney, NSW

surprised !!

Purchased in June 2017 at Officeworks for $65.00.

Handyman Dad
Handyman DadCentral Queensland, QLD

It thumps!

Had this for more than 5 years now and it's still impress me. I was a bit worried about their claimed 200W RMS until I plugged it in. So much bass, great for Hip Hop and RnB music genres that requires lots of low end bass. And it costs less than $200! Look out for specials with these, tempted to buy another one for the shed.

Purchased in January 2013 at Harvey Norman for $190.00.

Bill
BillSydney, NSW

Great budget speakers

Wanted some $100-ish powered speakers for PC
got these for $118 normally $198
Officeworks had them for $144 & price matched + 5% less = $112
these do have a good sound .. for the price I paid, .. they more than suit the purpose for PC work but not for use as secondary home theatre speakers

Lorikeet
LorikeetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent speakers, incredible price

I bought these speakers over a year ago at Officeworks. They are really great and I am so glad I bought them. The sound is really good on video and music. The volume is so good that I rarely need to use more than about a quarter of the maximum when I listen to video and I only need half the maximum with loud music. I bought them for $95, which was an awesome price. They are definitely a step up from my previous speakers.

Purchased in September 2018 at Officeworks for $95.00.

kurothesequel
kurothesequelNortheast, VIC

Bang for your buck.

These speakers are amazing for their price. The bass is booming. But I love that you can control the bass volume as well as the normal volume separately. It makes finding that sweet spot easy as can be. And when you pair these speakers with a Bluetooth audio adapter. Its just phenomenal. And the price! So cheap for such great sounding speakers! I use them for music, movies, tv shows, YouTube, gaming. Literally everything and they are just so great. I have had my speakers for almost two years now. And I have had no issues with them thus far. If you want reliable and great sounding speakers for a good price. These are your best bet.

Purchased in February 2018 at Bing Lee for $159.00.

Ex-Epson Customer
Ex-Epson CustomerCoomalie, NT

Logitech Z623 - A Short Life For Expensive Speakers

The Logitech Z623 looked like a good idea, from the outside, for a long term investment, but as soon as the warranty expired, so did the speakers. So well timed, that I am thinking that perhaps the product had an automatic self destruct device included. I would have least expected 5 years for the price. One year is just ridiculous. I was better off buying cheaper speakers, if they're only going to last one year. Waste of money.

ajsdr
ajsdrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

made to cure a headache....not

A great set of 2.1 speakers and sub-woofer. Excellent bass and crisp clear mid and high tones. Can't go wrong with these for the price. The way the bass operates adds a real cinematic dimension to viewing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $60.00.

John LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sensational

bought these recently from Officeworks and they are sensational. The high-quality sound that comes from these is astonishing. It almost mirrors a quality hi-fi system and for the price, you won't be disappointed _ this product comes with a high recommendaion

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks Physical store.

Jacob
JacobThe Mallee, VIC

This product is perfect

Brought them about 4 months ago and loved them ever sense, i originally decided to go with them over the newer ones because of the reviews that i already read, now im happy to say that they were totally worth it even being an old model the sound itself is great and the bass is awesome, i barely even need to have them up anything over a quarter to hear them

Purchased in June 2019 for $159.00.

Greg R
Greg RWollongong

Loud and Clear

These speakers sound fantastic on my desktop iMac. The bass is heavy and the actual volume is very loud. I rarely have the volume > say 6. There is the option to attach an external device ( eg: mobile) and play music etc other than the iMac ( in my case). The subwoofer/connections box is quite large so you need to have space to cater for the hardware. I picked these up on a price match at Officeworks in October 2018 for only $114.95. Very impressed.

Sky M.
Sky M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After reading all great reviews, I decided to buy these instead of a soundbar for my TV. No regrets.

I've been through a few soundbars that I've never been truly happy with, Samsung and Panasonic where the most recent. They were fine.. but these THX certified speakers from Logitech destroy them! They are better than the 3.1 system I had from Panasonic purely going off how good it sounds in movies and games.

I've never owned THX certified speakers - you can tell the difference straight away, no doubt.

Amazing for the price, you will love these.

fried chicken
fried chickenACT

Astonished for the price

Crazy sounds coming from a $100 system. Bass shakes my wall/floor if you crank it all the way up! As for the satellite speakers, they sound quite decent. Bit of lack in the mid range but most people should be more than happy. Definitely sounds clear and watching movies is a blast.

Logitech Z623 speaker system

The Logitech Z623 speaker system is phenomenal. The sound is crisp and clear. There is no word to describe the base, short of incredible. These speakers sounds like I paid a whole lot more than I did. Big thumbs up.

Wandering2
Wandering2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great sounding speakers at this price.

I used to own some previous Logitech speakers (Z2300) and I was very pleased with them. I bought these speakers at a bargain price for around $100, I think. For the money, they are great sounding speakers. Not sure if they are as good as the Z2300's, but still pretty good sound quality. They are loud, have plenty of bass and I am very happy with the sound quality. Why would you spend $30, $50...whatever on an awful set of cheap, tinny, bad sounding speakers when you can get these with a sub-woofer for this kind of money?

ArkFall
ArkFallAdelaide

A review by a partially deaf person who understands your incessant need for level bass

Read more reviews - page 2

Anthony B
Anthony Basked

Are these speakers good for dvds and music ?

Sair
Sairasked

Just purchased these speakers. The volume control only lowers sound can not totally turn volume down is this normal?

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

That's not normal. If I turn the volume "larger" knob down all the way there is no sound what so ever. The smaller knob only controls the subwoofer so it will not turn down the overall volume, only the volume of the subwoofer. Hope this helps

BazzaV
BazzaVasked

I have Kawai ES 100 digital piano with 2 x 6 watt inbuilt speakers and 2 x 3.5 mm headphone sockets. The inbuilt speakers are not powerful enough for a large room. My question is , would the Z623 system be suitable for playing in a small hall say 15 to 20 people?.
Would appreciate your help,
Many thanks BarrieV

Matt
Matt

I would think they would be suitable if you are only playing to an audience of 15 to 20 people (I was a professional musician for many years). Though I am not sure they would have the dynamic range you would be after with a digital piano. However, for a small performance on a budget, you should be fine.

Get an answer from our members and Logitech representatives

CategorySpeakers
Price (RRP)229.95
Speaker TypeComputer
Release dateJan 2011
  • GTIN13: 0097855069931, 3610480016261, 5099206024823, 5099206025363 and 7427046271011
  • GTIN12: 097855066466, 097855069931, 978550699312 and 992060248204