Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

• Noise Cancellation

Chris T.

Chris T.Illawarra, NSW

Excelllent!

Great upgrade from the QC 35II. Pairs nicely with the SB 700 and Bass 700. Great sound as expected. Easy setup great battery life and good fit. Only used inside. No idea about walking around with them and definitely will never be able to comment about using them during exersize

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Bose noise cancelling headset

I’d like Bose to see the photos below, I have a family of 4 we all have many Bose products.
The below photos below tell the story of my faulty product
However this one pair is terrible. It’s faulty in every way .
Out of 4 pairs this is the one that surprised me in what happened to it.
I feel they should be replaced, this shouldn't happen to your expensive product.
I hope you reply to this .

Christine
Christine

I have purchased 4 pairs, however this happened to only one pair . Not Happy . They should be replaced .

Mgas

MgasSydney, NSW

Nice update on previous models

Love the feel and the look but for some reason it keeps on disconnecting from bluetooth when Im listening/watching my tv. Customer Service has been very helpful but still having the same issue.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$470.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Shaunak

ShaunakSydney, NSW

Great headphones, as expected from Bose

Love these cans, the controls are easy and intuitive, the sound is great. I've had the QC35s and these are definitely a usability upgrade (they sound similar to the 35s)

BigMitch87

BigMitch87North Queensland, QLD

The Best Noise Cancelling Headphones On The Market

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$545.00.

Ange

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Takes getting used to

I received the Bose 700 in white and rose gold for a birthday present from hubby. It takes some getting used to with the size as they completely cover the ears. If you don't normally wear headphones like that I'd suggest wearing for just a minute or two at a time. You can turn off the noise cancelling option which is good.

To be honest these are not the type of headphones I would choose for myself as I have a small head but am still grateful to hubby for his thoughtfulness.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer for A$549.00.

Rahul D.

Rahul D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Decision...Don't buy

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for A$599.00.

-GayleJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not bad, but not perfect

These are pretty good headphones, they’re comfortable, and good and clear.
I was expecting great things from these, especially because of the price, and mostly they’ve delivered. The noise cancelling is good, but I’m known for having the kind of hearing where I could hear a pin drop in the next suburb, sooo... they cut out most noise, but I can still have a conversation even when they’re set on noise cancelling level 10.
I’ve never had noise cancelling headphones before so I have nothing to compare them with.
I got them because we have troublesome neighbours who play music. I haven’t had to test them yet, but I have high hopes for them

Purchased in December 2019 at Qantas for A$599.00.

Mick

MickPerth, WA

Super comfy, noise cancelling next level

Much comfier than the QC35.
New buttons are a better feel and the tap functions to pause and play music are really handy.
Google assistant feature is a nice to have but not essential.
But wow, the noise cancellation is incredible.
Best out of all of the Bose headhones to date.
Pretty expensive but that comes as no surprise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for A$535.50.

Wireless Headphones

Frequently Asked Questions about Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

What is the difference between the Bose 700 and the Bose QuietComfort 35 II?

The 700 has slightly better noise-cancelling capability and allows you to transition through 11 levels of noise-cancellation from full isolation to full transparency mode. The 700 has four adaptive microphones compared to the two on the QC35 II, and also features a touch interface for gesture-based controls (for example, double-tapping the ear cup to Play/Pause audio, and swiping up or down to change the volume).

Latest Consumer Questions

Rahul D.

Rahul D.asked

Is there any know issues while using this with IOS/ iPhone?? Question is based on a review on Amazon “ Incredibly incredibly disappointing!
Do not buy if you have IOS. It currently is a known bug. How they released this product knowing this is beyond me. Massive breach of trust. Returning them. (BOSE ID: 120 954 0976)‘’

-GayleJ

None I’ve found. It successfully connects to both my 6 gen iPad, and my iPhone 5S.