18Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II

4.5
4.5
3.8
2.4
Brand Manager for Bose? Claim your listing.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW2 posts

Persistent connection problems

The sound and noise cancellation quality is good but unfortunately the Bose Earbuds are a nightmare to connect and reconnect to different devices. I would not recommend using these for professional purposes such as online meetings or phone calls. It is a frustrating waste of time to persist with trying to get these to connect. I didn't have this with my previous Bose head phones. I would not recommend these unless you have a lot of time on your hands. Show details
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Expensive earbuds with known fault

I was given Bose QC II earbuds as a birthday present last year. I used them for about 1 month this year before they starting flashing red and white. I tried a factory reset and a software update but no success. I chatted to Bose support and was told my only option is to spend $279 for replacement earbuds as apparently they are out of warranty. I can see from the number of posts on the internet that there is a known problem with this product with hundreds of complaints. It’s very disappointing that a company like Bose won’t admit that the product has an inherent fault and should be replaced free of charge. Show details
Adam
Adam18 posts

Great noise cancelling but drops connection too much

If you look around you'll see a common complaint for the Bose earbuds is they drop connection to an earbud sometimes. Mine took about 12 months to start, but ultimately even at 70% charge they were dropping the connection.

Great sound, fantastic noise cancelling but I've already switched to another brand and not sure I'll be back to Bose until there's a notable change. Show details

Sam
SamFar North Queensland, QLD9 posts

Noise Cancelling Earbuds

Amazing at blocking out all external noise especially on flights and whenever you’re trying to block out external noise. Even when earbuds are in without anything playing, still noise cancelling like ear plugs. The only downfall is the volume maximum, not that loud compared to other earbuds previously purchased. Maybe due to noise cancelling, unsure. Fantastic fit to the ear with 3 size options and do not fall out (which is extremely helpful on long haul flights). App is easy to use and navigate however a bit too basic compared to other brands. Does not provide options to double tap, rewind etc. Battery life phenomenal, used all the way from Canada to Australia. Stylish Show details
Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great sound and noise cancelling

There are no location services available with these earbuds - Don't lose them.

Other than that, they're good earbuds. I've never had a pair before so I have nothing to compare them to. But I'm happy with them Show details

Jason
Jason4 posts

Not bad could be better

I use these for noise canceling. I find that if you bump the ear plug, cling your teeth or there is a sudden bang, the noise canceling stops and then restarts after a few seconds so what's the point.
If you don't have an iPhone or the latest android, don't bother buying. I wanted to use on a Bluetooth device with A2DP codec. Look up your codec if you want to be sure your Bluetooth will connect.
The sound is great if you can connect otherwise.
Definitely room for improvement although Bose didn't help much when I contacted about Bluetooth issues. Like I said no iPhone or android, Bose is not interested. I bought jabra t85 instead.