Bose Solo 15 Series II

Bose Solo 15 Series II

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

MarkSydney

Avoid it. Its a lemon.

I purchased Solo 15 from a Bose store 20 months ago and it has been a nightmare. Basically the speak doesn’t turn on. I need to power cycle the unit by unplugging the cable from power and wait to reset. Then it works. I have been to Bose repair centre twice and no fix. I have never seen such a lemon electrical appliance from a big brand name. It seems like I am not the only one who has this problem with Solo 15 when I search on google. I strongly suggest anyone to avoid Solo speakers.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Stuf

StufSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bose Solo

I purchased this great speaker from Costco after looking around at all the major retailers. It's a great little speaker to use to enhance the sound from movies and TV. We also find it excellent for Bluetooth for online music streaming. It's so good I feel like buying another one.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
handytoknow

handytoknowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great sound bar

Upgraded this Bose Sound Bar solo 5 from Bose mini link . Televisions, fancy as they are these days, have the worst sound. Nothing worse than watching a movie without the drama of booming sound. The solo 5 purchased from video pro online, very easy and best price. Installation was so so easy, use the optical cable for best results. This bar is also Bluetooth, so sync it with your iPad and listen to pandora. The sound on this bar is pretty amazing and it also has a bass booster. Very happy customer.

Date PurchasedNov 2016