Sony HT-S100F

Sony HT-S100F

Good sound big improvement

Using this sound bar with a 4k TCL television.
Sound is excellent. Its advertised as having inbuilt sub woofer, and it does. This provides some extra bass but not too much.

Its easy to set up, supports ARC via HDMI (cable not included) and also optical out (cable included).

Comes with a remote, Bluetooth works well, overall a great product with great sound.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Better than the stock TV speakers- not sure how much better though...

Not an audiophile but I think this does the job. Looks good easy connectivity for my setup at least- I’m just using the Optical out from my PS4 to the soundbar. I don’t watch TV-tv anyways. The Bluetooth connection simple. There’s a clear different between the modes for example voice and cinema. Can’t complain- but again I’m only streaming Netflix or Youtube in a 4m by 5m apartment living room. Probably better spend the extra $50 on a well know brand than on the Aldi or generic soundbars.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great audio

Sure, we've never had a sound bar before but adding this to our new TV gave a superb boost to the quality of audio for music and for tv. Very happy with the price and product overall, including being easy to set up and use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018