Sony HT-S100F

Sony HT-S100F

MPN: HT-S100F

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mummytofour

MummytofourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing sound

I use this with my tv to watch shows, play music and even for when Im playing xbox games. I even more recently used it via Bluetooth to connect it to my computer to play music through. If I didn't think my kids would turn it up all the way on the other tvs I would have them for all the tvs in the house.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $118.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music

Gagan S.

Gagan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect sound bar

Using this sound bar with a 4k TCL television.
Sound is excellent. Its advertised as having inbuilt sub woofer, and it does. This provides some extra bass but not too much.

Purchased in February 2018.

John H

John HBrisbane

Good sound big improvement

Using this sound bar with a 4k TCL television.

Its easy to set up, supports ARC via HDMI (cable not included) and also optical out (cable included).

Comes with a remote, Bluetooth works well, overall a great product with great sound.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
eddo

eddoSydney

Better than the stock TV speakers- not sure how much better though...

Not an audiophile but I think this does the job. Looks good easy connectivity for my setup at least- I’m just using the Optical out from my PS4 to the soundbar. I don’t watch TV-tv anyways. The Bluetooth connection simple. There’s a clear different between the modes for example voice and cinema. Can’t complain- but again I’m only streaming Netflix or Youtube in a 4m by 5m apartment living room. Probably better spend the extra $50 on a well know brand than on the Aldi or generic soundbars.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Mike

MikeSydney

Great audio

Sure, we've never had a sound bar before but adding this to our new TV gave a superb boost to the quality of audio for music and for tv. Very happy with the price and product overall, including being easy to set up and use.

Date PurchasedJun 2018